LeFou, you are the best
來福 你挺厲害的
How is it no girls snatch you up yet?
怎么沒有姑娘跟你在一起呢?
I've been told that I'm clingy. But I don't really get it
有人說我太黏人 可我不是很懂
Please, please. Someone, someone. Help, help
借過 借過 有人 有人 救命 救命
You must help me
你必須幫助我
It's Belle! He's got Belle. She's locked in a dungeon!
貝兒!他抓了貝兒她被關在地牢里!
Who's got her?
誰抓了她?
A beast!
一只野獸!
A huge horrid monstrous beast!
一個巨大的 可怕的 丑陋的野獸!
My daughter's life is in danger
我女兒的生命處于危險之中
Why do you laugh? It's no joke!
你為什么笑?這不是玩笑!
His castle is hidden in the woods
他的城堡隱藏在樹林里
It's already winter there
那兒已經是冬天了
Winter in June?
6月的冬天嗎?
Crazy old Maurice
發瘋的老莫里斯
Listen to me!
聽我說!
The beast is real
真的有野獸
Do you understand?
你們明白嗎?
Well, no one help me?
你們都不肯幫我嗎?
I'll help, Maurice
我幫你 莫里斯
What?
什么?
You will?
你幫我?
Everybody, stop making fun at this man at once
各位 事情弄清楚前別笑他了
Captain, thank you
加斯頓 謝謝你
Don't thank me, Maurice
不用謝我 莫里斯
Lead us to the Beast
帶我們去找野獸