It's beautiful
這兒很漂亮
But of course
當然了
The Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle
主人想讓你住在城堡里最好的房間
Oh, dear. We were not expecting guest
哦 親愛的 我們都沒料到還有客人來
Enchant? mademoiselle
打擾下 小姐
Don't worry
別擔心
I'll have this place spotless in no time
我會隨時把這個地方打掃的一塵不染
This plan of yours is dangerous
你的計劃太危險了
I would've risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette
為了再次親吻你 我甘愿冒一切風險
No, my love, I've been burnt by you before
不 親愛的 你會把我點著的
We must be strong
我們要堅定
How can I be strong when you make me so
你的美總讓我輕易動搖
Is everything here alive?
這的一切都是活的嗎?
Hello. What's your name?
你好 你叫什么?
That is a hairbrush
那就是把梳子
Do not be alarmed
不必驚慌 小姐
This is just your wardrobe
那是你的衣柜
Meet Madame De Garderobe. A great singer
歡迎衣柜夫人 偉大的歌唱家
Which you can stay awake
她清醒時才是
Cogsworth! A diva needs a beauty rest
葛士華!我需要睡個美容覺
Stay with us, Madame
快醒醒 夫人
We have someone for you to dress!
這兒有位小姐需要你打扮一下
Ah finally!
啊 終于!
A woman!
來了個女人