I should've been with you
我昨晚應該和你一起去的
No, Belle, listen to me
不 貝兒 聽我說
It's all right
沒關系的
Now go
快走
Live your life
好好生活
And forget me
把我忘了吧
Forget you?
忘了你?
Everything I aim is because of you
我的一切都是你給的
I love you, Belle
我愛你 貝兒
Don't be afraid
不要害怕
I love you too Papa
我也愛你 爸爸
I'm not afraid
我不害怕
And I will escape, I promise
我一定會逃出去的
Wh What?
什么?
You took his place
你來替他
He is my father
他是我爸爸
He's a fool
他是個傻瓜
And so are you
你也是
Belle
貝兒
Papa!
爸爸
Don't hurt him!
別弄傷他!
Papa! No!
爸爸! 不!
I'll come back!
我會回來的!
I promise!
一定會!
Forgive my intrusion mademoiselle
打擾了 貝兒小姐
But I have come to escort you to your room
請讓我帶您去房間休息一會
My room?
我有房間?
But I thought. Oh, what?
可我以為哦 以為什么?
That "Once this door closes it will not open again"?
當這扇門再次關上 就再也不會打開了嗎?
I know
我知道
He gets all dramatic
那都是他嚇唬你的
Hallo!
你好!