Why? A life sentence for a rose?
為什么?不過是朵玫瑰而已???
I received eternal damnation for one
我受到了一個永恒的詛咒
I merely locking him away
我只是把他關起來而已
Do you still wish to take you father's place?
你還愿意替你爸爸受罰嗎?
Come in to the light
到亮的地方來
Choose
自己選
Belle I won't let you do this
貝兒 你別管我了
I lost your mother
我失去了你媽媽
I won't lose you too!
我絕不能再失去你!
Now go!
快走!
Go!
快!
All right,Papa. I'll leave
那好 爸爸 我走
I need a minute alone with him
讓我跟爸爸道別
You are so cruel, did you won't allow a daughter to say her father goodbye?
你就這么鐵石心腸 都不讓我跟爸爸道個別嗎?
Forever can spare a minute
你可是要關他一輩子啊
When this door closes, it will not open again
當那扇門再次關上 就再也不會打開了