Oh you are very strong
哦 你力氣可真大
This is a great quality
這算是個優點
What are you?
你是誰?
I am Lumie!
我叫盧米亞!
And You can talk?
還有你會說話?
Of course he can talk
當然 他會說話
It's all he ever does
他就是話多
Now Lumie as the head of the household
好了 盧米亞 我以城堡總管的身份
I demand that you to put her back in her cell at once
命令你立刻把她關回去
What do you want to be for the rest of your life Cogsworth?
葛士華你想在你后半生中當什么?
A man or a mental clock?
人還是有思維的鐘?
Ready miss?
準備好了小姐?
Trust me
相信我
You must forgive first impressions, I hope you are not too startled
請原諒剛才嚇到你了 希望你沒特別驚訝
Why would I be startled?
我為什么要驚訝?
I'm talking to a candle
不就是蠟燭會說話嘛
Candelabro please
是蠟臺 拜托
You know there's a difference
你要知道是有區別的
But consider me at your service. The castle is your own now
不過我會服侍好您的 就把城堡當成自己的家吧
so feel free to go anywhere you like
所以你隨時可以去 任何你喜歡的地方
Except the west wing
除了西塔樓
Uh which we do not have
嗯 我們什么都沒說
Why? What's in the west wing?
為什么?西塔樓里有什么嗎?
Nothing. Nothing
沒什么 沒什么
Storage space. Storage space
是貯藏室 是貯藏室
That's it. That's it
就是這樣 就是這樣
Yes, that's it!
對 就是貯藏室!
This way please. To the east wing
這邊請去東塔樓
As I like to call it it's the only wing
正如我所說 這是唯一的塔樓
Watch your step, s'il vou plait!
注意腳下 您請!
Welcome to your new room!
歡迎來到你的新家!
It's modest but comortable
有些簡陋 但很舒適