Maestro, play quartet please. Oh, quartet Sotto voce! Of course.
大師 請演奏四重奏吧 哦 四重奏 音調甚低! 當然!
Are there any other tasteless demands you wished to make upon my artistry?
你對我的藝術就這么點要求嗎?
No, that's it
不 這樣就好
There you are, dear
親愛的 來這邊
Ma chere, mademoiselle!
我親愛的 小姐
It is with the deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight!
今晚你能到來是我們至高無上的榮耀
And now, we invite you to relax
現在 請您放松
Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents
您先請坐 讓廚房自豪地呈現
Your dinner!
你的晚餐!
Be our Guest. Be our Guest
我們的貴客 您不要客氣
Put our service to the test
盡管吩咐我們
Tie your napkin around your neck cherie. And we'll provide the rest
請把餐巾圍好 剩下的就交給我們
Soup du jour! Hot hors d'oeuvres! While we only live to serve
美味的湯!熱騰騰的前餐!我們一生都在服侍他人
Try the grey stuff. it's delicious
快嘗嘗這個 很美味
Don't believe me? Ask the dishes
不信的話 問問這些餐具