Belle is not at home.
貝兒不在家
She is with the
她是在
You say "beast" one more time
你再說一次“野獸”
I will feed you to the wolves!
我會把你拉去喂狼!
Stop it! Breath!
住手!深呼吸!
Think of happy thoughts. Go back to the war
想想高興的事 回想下戰場
Bloods
血漿
Explosions. Countless widows
爆炸無數的寡婦
Widows. Yes, yes
寡婦 是的 對
That's it
就是這樣
That's it
就是這樣
Maurice!
莫里斯
Please forgive me, old bean
請原諒我 老爹
There's no way to talk to my future fatherinlaw, now is it?
我對我未來的岳父態度太惡劣了 當真?
Future fatherinlaw?
未來的岳父?
Yes!
是啊!
You will never marry my daughter
你永遠都別想娶我女兒
I saw that, Captain
我看到了 頭兒
If Maurice won't give me his blessing, then he's in my way
如果莫里斯不同意我娶他女兒 他就是我的絆腳石
Once the wolves have finished with him
一旦狼群把他吃了
Belle will have no one to take of herbut me
貝兒就會無依無靠
Let's say we're adjusting our all options
只能跟著我了
Do we maybe wanna consider a slightly less gruesome alternatives?
也許我們得好好想想何必把他留下來喂狼呢?
Are you coming?
你走不走?
Get!
駕!
That hurts!
好疼!
If you held still, it wouldn't hurt as much
如果你好好躺著 就不會這么疼了
If hadn't runaway, none of this would've happened
我傷成這樣還不是因為你亂跑
If you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't've runaway!
要不是你把我嚇到 我也不會跑掉
Well, you shouldn't've been in the west wing!
好吧 可你不該去西塔樓
Well, you should learn to control your temper!
你應該學會控制你的脾氣!