Try to get some rest
不管怎樣休息會吧
Thank you, miss
謝謝你 小姐
We are eternally grateful
我們感激不盡
Why do you care about him so much?
你為什么那么關心他?
We've looked after him all his life
我們是看著他長大的
But he's cursed you somehow. Why?
但他害你們變成了這樣 為什么?
You did nothing
你做了什么
You're quite right there, dear
你說的很對 親愛的
You see, when the Master lost his mother and his cruel father took that sweet innocent lad and twisted him up to be just like him
是這樣 當年主人失去了他的母親 他冷酷無情的父親帶著那個天真可愛的小伙子 在他父親的影響下他的性格逐漸扭曲
We did nothing
我們什么也沒做
Let him sleep
讓他休息吧
Days in the sun
陽光下的日子
When my life has barely begun
當我人生才剛剛開始
Not until my whole life is done
直到結束
Will I ever leave you?
我才會離開你
Will I tremble again?
我是否還會感覺激動地顫抖
To my dear one's gorgeous refrain
我親愛的人們 請為我忍受
Will you now forever remain
我可能再也
Out of reach of my arms
擁抱不到你們
All those days in the sun
陽光下的日子
What I'd give to relive just one
要如何才能再體驗一次
Good night Mama
晚安 媽媽
Undo what's done
扭轉時光
And bring back the light
帶回光亮