What happens when the last petal falls?
當最后一片花瓣落下會發生什么?
The Master remains a beast forever. And we become antiques. Knick knacks. Lightly used housewares. Rubbish. We become rubbish.
主人永遠是野獸 我們將成為古董——小裝飾品 易碎的家庭用品 垃圾 我們都變成垃圾
I want to help you
我想幫你
There must be someway to break the curse
一定有辦法打破魔咒
Well, there is one
對 是有一個
It's not for you to worry about, lamb
這不是你所要擔心的 孩子
We've made our bad and we must lie in it
我們犯的錯就該自己承當后果
Drink
喝了它
Thank you, Agathe
謝謝 阿加特
"Love can transpose to form and dignity"
真愛能使缺點轉化為美好
"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind"
愛不是用眼睛而是要用心去看
"And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind"
因此畫中的丘比特雙眼茫然
You know Shakespeare?
你知道莎士比亞嗎?
I had an expensive education
我受過最昂貴最高等的教育
Actually "Romeo and Juliet" is my favorite play
我最喜歡“羅密歐與朱麗葉”你呢?
Ugh, why is that not a surprise?
啊 為什么不來點驚喜的?
I'm sorry?
你說什么?
Well, you know that heartache pining and blublb ekh
就是 相愛卻不能相守之類的巴拉巴拉呃
So many better things to read
比那兒好看的有的是
Like what?
比如呢?
Well, there are a couple things in herewhich you could start
你可以在這里先找幾本 先看看