Another little gift from the enchantress
這是女巫留給我的另一件東西
A book that'll allow you to escape
一本真正讓你逃離現實的書
Amazing!
太神奇了!
It was the cruelest trick of all
這是對我最殘酷的懲罰
It was just another curse
是另一道詛咒
The outside world has no place for a creature like me
外面的世界沒有一處容得下我這樣的怪物
But it can for you
但你不一樣
Think of the one place you've always wanted to see
想想那個你一直很想去的地方
Now find it in your mind's eye
仔細想想那里的樣子
And then feel it in your heart
用你的心去感受
Where did you take us?
我們在哪兒?
Paris
巴黎
I used to love Paris
我也喜歡巴黎
What would you like to see first?
你想先去哪兒?
Notre Dame?
巴黎圣母院?
Los Champsyss?
香榭麗舍大街?
It's so much more that I imagined
這兒比我想象的小多了