This is the Paris of my childhood
這就是我童年記憶中的巴黎
This what the borders of my life
是我曾經生活全部的疆域
In this crumbling dusty attic
在這搖搖欲墜布滿灰塵的樓頂
Where an artist loved his wife
曾有一位藝術家深愛著他的妻子
Is it to remember?
要記得很容易
Or it to move on?
難的是忘記
Knowing the Paris of my childhood is gone
我知道我童年時的巴黎已遠去
What happened to your mother?
你媽媽發生了什么?
It was the one story Papa can never bring himself to tell
正是媽媽的事 爸爸才不愿提起
I think better not to ask
所以 我也不知道
A doctor's mask
是醫用面具
Plague
是瘟疫
You must leave. Now
你必須離開 馬上
Quickly before it takes her too
快走 別讓她也傳染了
I'm sorry I ever called your father a thief
抱歉 之前我竟然說你爸爸是小偷
Let's go home
我們回去吧