It's just some storm, huh?
這雨下的可真大 嗯?
At least we're not tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere surrounded by bloodthirsts and wolves
至少我們沒被綁在樹上 留在樹林里 跟狼作伴
You know it's not too late. We could always turn back
知道嗎 還來得及 我們可以回去找
It's just everytime I close my eyes
只不過我一閉上眼睛
I picture Maurice stranded alone, And when I open them, he is
就會看到莫里斯一個人在那兒 接著我睜開眼 他就
Maurice?
莫里斯?
Gaston, did you try to kill Maurice?
加斯頓 你真的想殺莫里斯?
Maurice!
莫里斯!
Thank heavens!
謝天謝地!
I've spent the last five days trying to find you!
這五天來我一直在林子里找你!
You tried to kill me. You left me to the wolves
你試圖殺了我 你還把我留下喂狼
Wolves?
喂狼?
It's one thing to rave about your delusions and another to accuse me of attempted murder
你說說瘋話就算了 可別把謀殺的罪名扣在我頭上
Maurice, do you have any proof of what you're saying?
莫里斯 你可以證明你所說的事情嗎?
Ask Agathe. She rescued me
可以問阿加特 她救了我
Agathe!
阿加特!
You'd hang your accusations on the testimony of a filthy hag? No offense, Agathe
你指控我謀殺卻只能找一個乞丐婆子來作證嗎? 別生氣 阿加特