Anyone seen my glass eye?
有人看見我的玻璃眼珠了嗎
The darn thing keeps popping out
這破玩意兒一直往外掉
You almost killed me, jumbo!
你差點把我謀殺了 大個子
It wasn't me. Oh, is that so?
不是我 是這樣嗎
Pete? Pete!
皮特
You're gonna be all right, Okay? Just just hang in there, buddy
你會好起來的 你一定要堅持下去 伙計
Ricki? Kai? Why aren't you guys rehearsing?
瑞奇 凱 你們為什么不排練了
We're through
我們受夠了
They said I'm an intolerable egomaniac
他們說我是個讓人無法忍受的自大狂
I don't even know what that means
我真是不懂他們這是什么意思
All right. We're two acts down
好了 現在有兩個節目黃了
Give me some good news, miss crawly
快給我個好消息平復一下吧 凱莉太太
Oh, it's not as bad as it looks
哦 看起來也沒這么糟
Oopsie-Daisy
真見鬼
Meena, how would you like to reaudition for the show?
米娜 你愿意再來試著表演一次嗎
Really? Well, yeah
真的嗎 那 好吧
Great. I mean no
太好了我的意思是 不
What?
什么
I mean yes, I can sing
我 我說 好的 我可以
But no, I get so nervous and I can't do it
但是 我太緊張了 而且 我 我怕我做不到
I mean, I would totally do it, but no, I no
我是說 我非常愿意 但是 不 我做不到
I'm gonna take that as a maybe
我就當你可以了