So, what, you live in the pool house now?
那么 你現在是住在這個泳池別墅里咯
Yeah, my folks want me to be more, you know, independent I guess
是啊 親戚們都希望我更加 你懂的 更獨立吧
They even hooked me up with this life coach dude
他們甚至讓生活導師來管教我
Life coach? Yeah
生活導師 是的
I guess he's gonna help me find my purpose in life
我猜他想幫助我找到人生目標
I thought I had one but it turns out it wasn't the right one or something, I don't know
我覺得我已經有了 但是事實證明這好像不是正確的目標 我也不知道
Anyway, he's got me on this whole schedule thing
總之 他讓我一直都做這些規劃好的事情
It's like mondays take out the recycling;
比如 周日 把垃圾拎出去
Tuesdays mow the lawn; Wednesdays go visit Nana;
周二 剪草坪 周三 去見奶奶
Thursdays clean the pool
周四 清潔泳池
It's like don't we have people to do all of this stuff?
搞得就像沒人來為我們做這些一樣
Back up
倒回去
Your Nana is still alive?
你的奶奶還在世
Oh yeah
哦 是的
And she's rich right?
她很有錢 對嗎
She's loaded
她可謂是腰纏萬貫
But trust me you don't want to go near my Nana
但你得聽我的勸 別打我奶奶的主意
She is one mean sheep
她是個鐵公雞
Good. Lower the moon
非常好 把月亮放下來一點
Coffee? Thank you, miss crawly
要咖啡嗎 謝謝 凱莉太太
Okay, that's normal
正常情況
Just needs a knock
再輕輕點一下
See? You're getting it
看 你做到了