I am not singing this
我才不會去唱這個呢
What's not to like?
為啥不喜歡呢
You're a female and you're a teenager
你是個年輕的女孩
This song was made for you
這首歌就是為你量身打造的呀
Wow It's like you can see inside my tiny teenage mind
哇 你對小女孩的心思挺了解啊
I know, right? You just gotta add some moves and a little bit of
我知道 好嗎 你只需要加上一些動作和一點點的
Go for it!
繼續
Oh you mean like this?
你是說這樣嗎
There you go. You're a natural
這不就成了 你很有天賦
Yes, that was very bad
對 但這也很糟糕
Johnny
強尼
Come in. Over
過來
Oh Johnny, your jacket's talking
噢 強尼 你的夾克衫在說話
Johnny, where are you?
強尼 你在哪兒
Dad what's going on? Over
爹地 發生什么了 完畢
What do you mean, you gotta leave now?
你是什么意思 你現在要走嗎
I know, I'm so sorry
我明白 我 我很抱歉
It's just I've got this family business thing
只是 我要回去打理家里事情
Do I need to start worrying about your commitment here, Johnny?
你能確保成功出演嗎 強尼
Tell me no. No. Absolutely not
告訴我不用擔心 不用
I promise it won't happen again
我保證這樣的事不會再發生了
It better not. Thank you, Mr Moon
最好不會 謝謝你 月伯樂先生