Baby, I am back
寶貝 我回來了
What is going on here
什么情況
Hi, I'm Becky
你好 我是貝基
Becky?
貝基
Hey, what did you expect?
嘿 你還想怎樣
You're never around anymore
你再也不在我的圈子里頭了
I did it for us, Lance!
我是為了咱們才這樣做的 蘭斯
You and me!
我和你
Oh sweetie, I'm sorry
噢 甜心 我很抱歉
I think I left my sunglasses in there
我想我把太陽鏡落在那兒了
Jackpot, baby!
頭獎啊 親愛的
Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas
好吧 伙計們 我看今晚見好就收吧
Hey, uh, put the cash in my car, will you, Derek?
嘿 呃 你會把現金放在我的車里 是嗎 德里克
Well, you're one great card player, Mike
唉 你真是玩的一手好牌 邁克
Not so bad yourself. Ooh
你也不錯嘛
Except I still can't tell how you cheated
只不過我還沒發現你是如何出老千的罷了
Cheated? Cheated? Oh, I am offended
出老千 出老千 噢 本寶寶不高興了
Come on, baby, let's cut some rug
得了 親愛的 我們跳會兒舞吧