If you kill me, you'll regret it. Why's that? Because I want Uther dead, too.
你會后悔殺了我的。為什么? 因為我也希望烏瑟死。
You? An enemy of the king? And I'm to believe that?
你?是國王的敵人?要我如何相信?
Why else would I be here?
那我為什么會來?
I can only guess at your motive, my lady. You could be a spy, for all I know.
我只能推測你的動機,公主。你是來做間諜的吧。
And this...Is it usual for Uther to chain his friends to a dungeon wall?
那這個呢,烏瑟會這樣把朋友釘在地牢內墻上嗎?
The stone. You took it to the forge. Why?
那石頭。你干嘛拿到鐵匠鋪去?
With it a man can alter the very essence of things. He can turn a lump of lead into gold.
任何人都可以用它改變物質成分。他能點石成金。
Gold? A good man died in your quest for riches, Tauren. His daughter is now an orphan.
金?一個善良的人因為你的貪欲失去了性命,陶倫。他的女兒現在是孤兒了。
I am sorry for that. Truly. But we did not want the gold to line our pockets.
對此我很抱歉。真的。但那些金子并不是用來填滿我們自己的錢包的。
The gold was but a means, a means to rid this kingdom of Uther Pendragon once and for all.
金子只是一種手段,使這個王國永遠地擺脫烏瑟.彭德拉根的統治。
What are you saying?
你說什么?