Bribery is rife at Camelot. I will use the corruption at the heart of his kingdom.
行賄在卡梅洛特隨處可見。我要在他王國的核心利用這種現象。
And such an abundance of gold will buy me into the king's chambers, even to the king himself.
充足的黃金能助我打入王國內部,甚至是見到國王本人。
The guards may be fools, Tauren, but the king is not.
守衛也許愚鈍,陶倫,但國王絕不是。
Do you have a better plan?
你有什么好方法?
To get to Uther you need someone close to him.
要見烏瑟你需要一個他身邊的人。
And you know of such a person? I do. Me.
你知道有這樣的人?當然。我。
Pass the salt, please.
把鹽遞給我。
You all right? What? Yeah. I've just got a few things on my mind, that's all.
你還好吧? 什么?當然。我只是在想事情。
Anything you'd like to talk to me about?
你有什么要跟我說嗎?
I can't imagine you'd be interested.
你不會感興趣的。
So long as you're sure.
只要你肯定。
I should be getting to work.
我該去干活了。
Er, Merlin that's a broom cupboard.
梅林,那是掃帚間。