I didn't mean to rile you. I thought only of Gwen. The poor girl is all alone in this world.
我不是故意惹您生氣的。我只是一心想著格溫。可憐的女孩現在孤零零的。
It was not my intention to hurt your maid.
并不是我故意去傷害你的女仆。
I know. But now she suffers. And I know how she must suffer.
我了解。但她現在很痛苦。我也知道她有多痛苦。
Morgana...
茉嘉娜......
I only meant, I know what it's like to lose a father.
我只是想說,我明白失去父親的感受。
That was a terrible day. Your father was a great friend. I had no part in his death.
那是不幸的日子。你父親是個很好的知己。我與他的死無關。
You sent him into battle. You promised him reinforcements and then gave him none. You sent him to his death.
是你把他派去前線。你說了給他加強裝備可沒有。直接把他推向死亡。
That is not true. It was never my intention.
那不是真的。那根本不是我的本意。
But it happened! And it keeps on happeneing.
但這確實發生了!同樣的事情又再三地發生。
Morgana! I'm sorry, my lord.
茉嘉娜!對不起,陛下。
Do you think Uther's a good king Sorry?
你認為烏瑟是個好國王嗎?什么?