I've open an old wound. For that, I'm sorry.
我揭開了舊傷口。對此我感到抱歉。
My lord, it gladdens my heart to hear these words. I too wish to heal these wounds.
陛下,我很感激聽到這些。我也想要治愈創(chuàng)痛。
Let us visit my father's grave together and put the past behind us.
我們?nèi)グ菀幌挛腋赣H的墳?zāi)梗堰@些忘了吧。
Nothing would give me greater happiness.
再沒有比這更好的事了。
Shall we...So, my lady, what news?
我們可以...小姐,有什么消息?
Uther has fallen for the bait. We ride out in the morning for the old cairn on the hill.
烏瑟上鉤了。我們明早就去山上的石碑那兒。
Are you sure you're committed to this?
你確定真想要這么干?
More than ever I want Uther dead, as much as you. As much as anyone in this rotten kingdom of his.
我從沒這么想讓烏瑟死,和你一樣。這也是生活在這糜爛王國里的人們的愿望。
Then the deed is as good as done.
那就這么說定了。
Merlin? Gwen. How are you doing?
梅林?格溫。你怎么樣?
I was about to ask you the same question.
我還想問你呢。
I'm fine, fine.
我挺好,挺好。
Morgana's been amazing these last few days.
茉嘉娜這幾天真是了不起。