But when I do, you clap me in irons.
但你每次都用鐵塊打我。
I know I'm not an easy man. My temper blinds me sometimes. There are things that I regret.
我算不上一個和善的人。脾氣有時候會讓我失去理智。許多事情我都很后悔。
Gwen's father? Yes.
格溫的父親?是的。
Are you saying you were wrong to have Tom killed? Yes.
你承認殺死湯姆是你錯了?是的。
Ah. busy day?
今天很忙吧?
Had its moments.I hear that Tauren tried to assassinate Uther.
是忙了一會兒呢。我聽說陶倫要謀殺烏瑟。
That's what I hear.
我也聽說了。
And that Morgana saved him. How many men were there three four?
然后茉嘉娜救了他。有多少人呢,三四個?
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧。
Morgana must have shown extraordinary courage to have defended a king against such odds. I suppose you had nothing to do with it.
茉嘉娜能克服這么大的困難拯救我們的國王,她的勇氣非同一般。我想你沒攙和這事吧。
Oh, you know. Just background stuff.
我嘛。我只是小跟班而已。
No need to be so modest. Merlin. Sorry.
你不用那么謙虛,梅林。對不起。
It's not a criticism. It's compliment.
我沒在批評你。這是表揚啊。
Right. Thanks, Gaius.
哦。謝謝你,蓋烏斯。