I have seen it come before, the night you wife Ygraine passed away.
我以前見過它,就在王后伊格雷恩離世那晚。
I've told you not to speak of that night again. I have conquered the Old Religion. Its warnings mean nothing to me now.
告訴過你不許再提那晚的事。我已征服古魔法。它的警示對我毫無用處。
Arthur will destroy the beast and we will no longer suffer at its hand.
亞瑟會殺死怪獸我們不會再受其侵害。
This is no ordinary beast, Merlin. Don't worry.
梅林,這不是普通的怪獸。 別擔心。
No, listen to me. You don't understand. Uther may not respect the Old Religion, but it is very real.
不,聽我說。你還不明白。烏瑟對古魔法不以為然,但它確實存在。
To face a beast such as this, you must understand where it came from.
跟這樣的怪獸交鋒,你必須清楚它來自何處。
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
At the very heart of the Old Religion lies the magic of life and death itself.
生殺大權的魔法是古魔法的核心。
The Questing Beast carries that power. One bite, you die. And there is no cure.
尋水獸具有這種能力。一口足以致命。沒有解藥。
Morgana! Morgana! Wake up! No! No! Wake up! It's me, it's Gwen! Stop it. It was just another dream.
茉嘉娜!茉嘉娜!醒醒! 不要!不要! 是我,格溫。醒醒。只是一場夢。