Merlin, come and take a look. I have been doing some research and found this.
梅林,過來看看這個。我調查了一番才發現。
The Mage Stone?
魔法石?
Wonder of the ancients. Lost for a thousand years or more.
上古神物。消失千年之久。
What does it do?
它有什么用?
Theoretically, it could give the bearer the power of transformation.
理論上,它能改變物質的結構。
Gold. The power of alchemy.
金子。是煉金術。
Exactly. I believe it was the Mage Stone you sensed on the night of Tom's arrest.
沒錯。我相信湯姆被捕那天晚上你感知到的就是魔法石。
Of course! Gwen said that Tauren had some kind of stone.
那就沒錯了!格溫也說過陶倫有個什么石頭。
You. How proud you must be. Son of the mighty Uther. How you must look up to him.
是你。特得意是吧。烏瑟王之子。你一定非常尊敬他。
Does the king's little helper bring a message? Or have you jsut come to gloat?Guards!
你是來給國王捎信?還是專程來幸災樂禍的?守衛!
Get away from me, you cowards!
放開我,一群懦夫!
You're free to go.Morgana. Yes?
你可以走了。茉嘉娜。怎么?