No, Father! !!No!
不要,父親!!!不要!
You have blood on your hands, Uther Pendragon. Blood that will never wash off!
你的雙手滿是罪惡的鮮血,烏瑟.彭德拉根。你將永遠無法洗清這罪惡!
May I remind you that you are speaking to your King!
注意你是在和國王講話!
May I remind you that a King is wise and just. You are neither. You rule only with the sword.
那你也該清楚國王應當英明公正。你既不英明又不公正。僅用武力治國。
You know nothing of what it means to be King. The fate of Camelot rests in my hands.
你對國王的職責一無所知。卡梅洛特的命運由我掌握著。
It is my responsibility to protect the people of this land from its enemies.
保護人民抵御侵犯是我的責任。
Then the Kingdom is doomed. For one by one you make enemies of us all.
那卡梅洛特就在劫難逃。因為每個人在你眼中都是敵人。
You speak treason, Morgana.
這種話可算作是叛國,茉嘉娜。
Only a mad man hears the truth as a treason!
只有瘋子才把實話當作叛國!
Take care, child, or I'll have you restrained.
孩子,說話小心點,我會把你關起來的。
Release me because I have learned it already. Take you care not for me, or anyone but yourself.
放我出去我知錯了。你不關心別人心里只有自己。
That you are driven mad with power. That you are a tyrant!
你只是個權欲熏心的。暴君!
All right?
還好嗎?