There must be some way to determine who the best student is.
肯定有辦法決定最棒的學生是誰。
Well, unfortunately, all the final exams and the papers are in. Grades are closed.
不幸的是所有期末考試和論文都結了。分數已經算完了。
Not all the grades.
可不是所有分數哦。
Looks like the janitor finally fixed my chair.
看來管理員終于修好了我的椅子。
What are you guys all doing here?
你們來這里干什么呢?
What are the last two states to be admitted into the union?
最后加入聯邦的是哪兩個州?
Alaska and Hawaii.
阿拉斯加和夏威夷。
Name two cabinet-level positions.
列舉兩個內閣職位。
That's easy. There's a higher one for the glasses and a lower one for the pots and the pans.
很簡單。上面一層是放杯子的下面,一層是放鍋碗瓢盆的。
Hey, don't get cocky.
別驕傲。
When we started studying for this, you thought the secretary of defense job was to guard "da fence."
我們開始準備時你還以為國防部長的工作是是保衛"柵欄"。
Gloria's about to take her citizenship test.
歌洛莉亞要進行公民入籍測試了。
This little jumping bean's about to become an American.
這個小跳豆要成為美國人了。
Jumping beans are Mexican.
跳豆是墨西哥的。
Once you're an American, you won't see the difference.
等你成了美國人就看不出區別了。
I got you a little gift to celebrate. I know it's not much.
我給你準備了一份慶祝禮物。我知道這不算什么。
It's practically nothing.
簡直就是什么都不算。
It's America. It's fun.
這很美式,很有趣。
Aww, thank you, Jay. I'm so excited. Do you know that once I pass, I can serve on a jury? They still use the electric chair, right?
謝謝,杰,我好激動。你知道我通過以后就可以擔任陪審員了嗎?他們還用電椅,對吧?
We're back.
我們回來了。
Hola, Javier.
好啊,哈維爾。
How was "take your son to not work" day?
"帶孩子不上班日"怎么樣?
How was life before radio?
收音機發明前生活怎么樣?
Manny told me about your plans to abandon your Colombian roots.
曼尼和我說了你打算拋棄哥倫比亞之根。
Really? You're gonna lecture me on abandonment? You left to buy some diapers, and I saw you four years later.
真的嗎?就你還有臉跟我聊拋棄?你出去買尿布,結果我四年后才看到你。
If only you could let that go as easily as your homeland.
如果你能像放棄故鄉一樣忘掉那事就好了。