And I think I know exactly who did it.
我知道這事是誰干的。
Well -- - Manny! You framed Scott Wheeler so I'd win the bonerface.
這個嘛... -就是曼尼!你陷害斯科特·威勒,所以我變成了慫人。
It adds up.
這得通哦。
First, lower your voice. We're not stevedores. Second, you're wrong. Third, it serves you right, anyway, after you hit on Sarah Fink.
首先,聲音小點,你又不是裝卸工。第二,你錯了。第三,反正你活該誰讓你勾搭莎拉·芬克的。
Oh, for god's sake. There are plenty of other girls out there. Get over it.
得了吧。天涯何處無妹子。忘了她吧。
That cinnamon stick is from SriLlanka!
那是斯里蘭卡的肉桂棒!
Get off me! You smell like a candle.
放開我!你身上一股香薰蠟燭味兒。
It's lavender bath beads, you son of a bitch!
這是薰衣草味沐浴珠的味道,你這混蛋!
And the award for the saddest brawl goes to...
那么榮獲"最無謂撕逼"獎的是...
Okay, stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I did it! I did it! I got you the Bonerface! Ugh the Bonifa-- what's it called? Just get out of here.
夠了,住手!給我住手!是我做的!是我讓你成了慫人!那個邦尼什么獎... 叫什么來著?都走開吧。
You? - Yes.
你干的?-是我。
Why?
為什么?
Because I didn't know it was a nerd award. I just knew it was an award, and I wanted you to have one.
因為我不知道這是個給書呆子的獎。我知道它是個獎,我想讓你得一次。
And you were second in line to get it, anyway, so I just, you know...
然后你剛好排第二,好吧,所以我就,你懂的...
Rigged it because you think I'm a loser who could never win his own award?
暗中耍手段,因為你覺得我是個廢柴靠自己的力量永遠都贏不了一個獎?
No. No.
不,不是的。
I-I just...Alex has her awards and...
我,我只是因為艾麗克斯得了那么多獎...
Thanks for believing in me.
謝謝你對我這么有信心啊。
Joe's gonna be here soon. Let's pick up the pace. Window looks good. Let's raise the roof.
喬馬上就要過來了。我們得快點,窗已經弄好了。把屋頂蓋上去。
I don't think it's time to celebrate, Jay. We haven't even put on the roo-- oh.
杰,我覺得還沒到完工慶祝的時候。我們都還沒蓋屋...- 噢。
Honey. I am so sorry. You just seemed so upset this morning, and I assumed it was about awards day and Alex.
寶貝。真的對不起。你早上看上去那么沮喪,我就以為這是因為得獎日,還有艾麗克斯的事。
I don't even care about awards.
我根本不在乎得沒得獎。
Then why didn't you want to go to school?
那你為什么不愿意去上學?
This isn't still about that fight that you're having with Manny over Sarah Fink, is it?
該不會是因為你跟曼尼在搶薩拉·芬克吧,是嗎?
I don't even like Sarah Fink. I told her to stop calling me.
我根本就不喜歡薩拉·芬克。我都已經叫她不要再打電話給我了。
Well, then why does Manny think that you're...You didn't hit on her. She hit on you.
好吧,那為什么曼尼還以為你。你沒有勾搭她,是她勾搭你的。
And you're -- you're trying to spare Manny's feelings.
所以你 ...你是在努力不讓曼尼傷心。
I am the dumbest person in the world to think that you would ever need my help to win an integrity award. I could not be prouder.
我真是世界上最笨的笨蛋,居然以為你會需要我的幫助才能獲得品格正直獎。我真是太為你驕傲了。
Maybe next year, Alex.
明年再說吧,艾麗克斯。