Oh, no, that's not a ball.
不,那不是球球。
No. No, no, no. That's a criminally expensive Santangelo bowl.
不不不,那是個貴到嚇死人的圣安杰洛牌玻璃碗。
Okay, I'm gonna sneak around behind him snd you're just gonna keep him talking.
聽著,我悄悄地繞到后面去,你繼續說話分散他的注意力。
Joe, you don't want to do this. You know, as of right now, you haven't done anything wrong.
喬,你不想這么做的。現在你還沒有犯下大錯。
You just hand that over to me, and it's like nothing ever happened, see?
把碗給我大家相安無事,好嗎?
Okay, he's not baby face nelson. He's an actual baby.
他又不是長著嬰兒臉的罪犯,他就是個小孩而已。
Okay, you know what? You want to help out? Slide something underneath it like a throw pillow.
你想來幫忙嗎?扔點東西過來墊著,比如靠枕。
Throw!
扔球球!
You forget what a handful kids are when they're little, huh?
我們都忘了小孩子有多麻煩,對吧?
Yeah, I didn't realize how easy we have it now that Lily's so independent. - Yeah.
是啊,我之前都沒意識到,現在莉莉這么大了我們過得有多舒坦。-是啊。
Plus, we're not as young as we were when she was like this.
再說,我們也不像莉莉當年這么大時那樣年輕了。
Mitchell, are -- are we almost discussing what I think we're almost discussing?
米奇,我們是不是在討論我腦海中想的那件事?
Maybe we shouldn't rush into having another kid?
也許我們不該急著領養孩子?
It's a big decision, and I love the way our lives are now.
這是大事,而且我喜歡現在的生活狀態。
Oh, god, me, too!
天吶,我也是!
Th-th-this doesn't make us selfish people, does it?
這不代表我們是自私的人吧?
Of course not.
當然不是了。
Baby Joe's stuck in the well.
小喬卡在井里了("好"字)。
Leave him. - He 's fine.
管他的呢。-能有啥事。
No, no, no. A little bit more to the left.
不對,往左邊放點。
What are you doing here? I can't believe I have to beg you to go shopping.
你在這干嘛?不敢相信我得求你去購物。
Well, I have to make sure that you're putting that thing in the right place since this stupid, horrible job is so important to you.
我得確保你把這東西放對地方,因為你覺得這份蠢工作對你很重要。
Ay, Haley, I have to say, today I lost a little bit of respect for you.
海莉啊,我得說今天讓我有點瞧不起你。
Goodbye, Gloria.
不送,歌洛莉亞。
You need to learn how to stand up for yourself.
你得學會站起來維護自己。
Do you know how easy that is for you to say?
你知道你說出這話有多容易吧?
No, no. Nothing in English is easy for me to say.
才怪,說英語對我來說很難的。
Unlike you, I don't have a rich husband.
跟你不同,我沒有有錢的老公。
What I do have is a reputation for being a screw-up who never follows through on anything.
大家都覺得我什么事都會搞砸,什么事都堅持不下去。
Which is why, in case you haven't noticed, I'm in my third year of a two-year college program and still living in my parents' basement.
這就是為什么,如果你沒留意到的話,兩年的大學我已經讀了第三年了,而且還住在父母的地下室里。
Look, I know that this job sucks, but it might actually lead to something.
聽著,我知道這份工作很挫,但也許能讓我有所成就。
Do you know who had this job five years ago? Gavin, and he worked for an even bigger jackass than he is.
你知道5年前誰在干這份工作嗎?加文,而且他老板比他還混蛋。
Hey! That was a quick lunch.
你好啊!午餐吃得可真快啊。