This bad boy right here. It's still in my shopping cart Cause I just can't say goodbye.
就是這個小家伙。還在我的購物車里呢,因為我沒法放棄。
Who doesn't want a happy life? But soon you're saying, "Yes, dear," and, "whatever you need, dear," without even thinking about it.
誰不想要幸福生活?不過很快你就會想都不想地說,"是,親愛的,你說什么就是什么,親愛的"。
Anti-glare plexi, reinforced podium.
防反光有機玻璃,舞臺效果增強。
Stand up every once in a while, you lose all your power.
偶爾就站起來跟你對著干,你一點辦法都沒有。

It's even got a wrist pad for your knob hand.
甚至還有專門放手的手腕墊。
Before you know it, you're picking up a pink princess castle for your pedicured 2-year-old, saying goodbye to your last chance to have one red-blooded man in the family.
沒等你反應過來就已經載著一座粉色的公主城堡給做了美甲的兩歲小孩送去,完全喪失了最后一個培養鐵血真漢子的機會。
And you're getting that damn game, Phil!
把游戲買下來吧,菲爾!
What in the name of "Pac-man" creator toru iwatani - have you done? ! - You deserve it. You work hard. You provide for your family. No regrets.
看在吃豆人之父巖谷徹的份上你都做了什么?!-你值得這個。你努力工作,養家糊口。不能有遺憾。
You know what? I don't regret it.
你知道嗎?我一點都不后悔。
Of course you don't.
你當然不。
I'm the owner of a "Ms. Pac-man"! This is exhilarating! Thanks, Jay.
我是吃豆女士的主人!真是太爽了!謝謝你,杰。
You know, every now and then, I wonder how you really feel about me. - Bup bup! I'm sure you'd do the same for me.
話說,時不時的我會想知道你對我的真正看法。-就此打住!我知道你也會為我這么做的。
Gotcha. - Good.
懂了。-那就好。
Message received. - Good.
明白你的意思了。-很好。
What the hell did you do? !
你都干什么了?!
I thought you sent me a message!
你不是給我了點暗示嗎!
Have you lost your mind? !
你瘋了嗎?
Thank God it's still in one piece.
謝天謝地,城堡還是好的。
We can probably--
也許我們可以...
Okay, dummy. We get this thing in the backyard, we nail it together, and Gloria will never find out.
好了,傻蛋。我們把這東西挪到后院自己拼起來,歌洛莉亞永遠也不會發現。
Don't do this, Jay. As your best friend, I implore you.
別這么做,杰。作為你最好的朋友,我懇求你。
If we rebuild this castle, we tear down everything we built today.
如果我們重建城堡的話我們就摧毀了今天所建造的一切。
What? And what? !
你在說什么?
We stood up for ourselves. There's no turning back.
我們今天站起來了反抗。已經沒有回頭路了。
We're going to tell Claire and Gloria what we did.
我們要向克萊爾和歌洛莉亞坦白我們的所為。
I'm scared, Phil, okay?
我怕了,菲爾,可以嗎?
They count on that fear. They feed off it. No more.
她們要的就是這種害怕,那只會讓她們更囂張。不能再這樣了。