Go somewhere else.
去別的地方停車。
It's me -- Gloria.
是我,歌洛莉亞。
What are you doing? I told you to go shopping without me.
你干什么呢?我跟你說了自己去逛街。
I couldn't enjoy it knowing you're standing there like a little orange cone.
我知道你站在這里像是橙色交通錐一樣就沒法享受逛街了。
It's my job. It's fine.
這是我的工作,沒事的。
No, it's not fine. He's a terrible man. But I did a little something to make you feel better.
不,這是不對的,他是個糟糕的人。但我做了點事,讓你感覺好些。
Oh, my god, what have you done?
天啊,你做了什么?
He messes with something I love -- I mess with something he loves.
他敢整我愛的人...我就去破壞他喜歡的東西。
The second it goes missing, he's going to check security cameras, and I'm going to get fired.
這東西一丟他就會去查監控,然后我就會被炒魷魚。
So what?
那又怎樣?
He's the worst person I have ever met, and there was a man in my village named Flavio the Baby Puncher.
他是我見過最差勁的人,我當年住的村子里可有個人叫"揍孩暴徒弗拉維奧"。
Hey, cone. Move.
喂,占車位的,動一動。
Okay. Um, just -- just leaving.
好吧,我就走。
Hello?
喂?
Faster.
快一點。
I'd already been caught trying to bribe the principal, but believe it or not, I was still trying to think of a way to get Luke that award.
我試圖賄賂校長已經被發現了,可不管你信不信,我還在想辦法幫盧克拿到那個獎。
Then I saw Scott Wheeler.
然后我看到了斯科特·威勒。
Yeah, he was a narc and a goody two-shoes, but he was also just a child.
沒錯,他是個小緝毒警,也是個老好人,但他畢竟還是個孩子。
And I knew the right thing to do. Sometimes all it takes is a little nudge.
然后我就知道該做什么了。有時候你只需要輕輕"推"一下。
What?
怎么了?
He is so adorable. - I know, isn't he? Remember when Lily was like this?
他太可愛了。-就是啊?還記得莉莉像他這么大的時候嗎?
What do you say when I'm not here?
背著我說什么呢?
Joe, let's show Mitchell how you can catch and throw the ball.
喬,給米奇爾看看你怎么接球扔球的。
Let's see.
來看看。