I think I may want another child.
我想再養個孩子。
But I don't want to bring it up to Mitchell and put pressure on him because he's been so adamant about not wanting one.
但我不想告訴米奇爾給他造成壓力,因為他一直很堅定地表示不想再養了。
The last thing he's thinking about is a...-Nursery.
他最不想要的就是...-育嬰室。
Lately, I've been having stirrings, but because it was such an emotional roller coaster in the past, I don't want to bring it up unless I have some sort of indication...
最近我情緒有點不穩定,但因為過去就像是一輛可怕的情緒過山車我不想再經歷一遍,除非我得到了某種啟示...
That we're both on the same page. That's why, when Gloria asked if we'd watch Joe, I said "Sure."
我們意見一致。所以當歌洛莉亞問我們能否照看喬時,我說,當然啦。
It'd be a chance to remind Mitchell how nice it is to...have a baby.
那或許可以提醒米奇爾擁有寶寶的感覺有多好。
Claire Dunphy.
克萊爾·鄧菲。
What can I do you for?
有什么能幫你做的?
Oh, it's not so much what you can do me for. Sounded a -- a tiny bit prostitute-y. I'm sorry about that. Actually, I do have a tiny favor to ask.
你可幫我"做"不了什么。聽起來有點淫蕩。抱歉。實際上 我的確要請你幫個小忙。
You know, I love your family. I mean, Haley, our homecoming queen. - Yeah.
我愛你的家人。海莉是我們的返校節女王 -好吧。
And now Alex winning just about every academic award.
現在艾麗克斯贏得了每個學術獎項。
I know. - It's been an honor to teach the Dunphy children.
我懂的。-教鄧菲家的孩子是我的榮幸。
Well, today I'm here to talk about Luke.
我是來談談盧克的事的。
Is that the science rabbit?
是做實驗用的小兔子嗎?
That's my son.
是我兒子。
Yes. Of course.
當然啦。
That's sort of the point. I think he's feeling a little bit overlooked.
我想說的就是跟這個有關的。我覺得他感覺有點被忽視了。
I was wondering if you could just, you know, toss him one of those awards today. Just...
我想知道你能不能今天頒給他一個獎項。就...
Well, I'm afraid all of the award winners have already been decided.
恐怕所有的獲獎者都已經決定了。
Oh, but, hey, if it makes him feel better, he was in the running for the integrity award. He just got edged out by --
不過,如果這能讓他感覺更好的話,他之前在競爭品格正直獎。他只是被對手打敗了——
Scott Wheeler? Oh, that little weasel's a narc.
斯科特·威勒嗎?那小子簡直是個緝毒特警。
Halloween carnival, 2008 -- "Mrs. Dunphy's grape juice smells like medicine."
2008年萬圣節嘉年華——"鄧菲太太的葡萄汁聞起來有藥味"。
It was a long morning. It would mean so much to him.
那個上午好漫長。這對他來說會意義重大的。
Well, Claire...That wouldn't be fair.
克萊爾...那不公平。