Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you.
我當然愛你,恰克,我一直都愛著你
I love you more and more every day,
我對你的愛與日俱增
If it's even possible to love someone that much.
已是愛一個人所能達到的極致了
This was the only car with the keys in it.
只有這輛車的鑰匙插著
It's fine. Just go.
沒關系,走吧
You--you just wanna take away something that matters to me?
你只想把我在乎的東西都搶走
Did you even care about Dan?
你壓根就不喜歡丹吧
Yeah, I've been holed up,
我一直呆在屋子里
trying to figure out a concept for my new book.
思考新書的主題
And it's great that they gave me a deal for a second one,
他們跟我簽約了第二本書固然是好事
but that means I actually have to come up
但那也意味著我必須得想出來
with something to write about.
自己要寫些什么
I have something I think you'd like to see.
我想你一定有興趣看下
Charlie Trout.
查理?特魯
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
Yeah, Alessandra.
當然,我是亞歷山德拉
We met at Dan's book party.
我們在丹的新書會上見過
What's it like being a book agent
作為圖書經紀人,跟我的好朋友丹
and working with my good friend Dan?
一起工作感覺怎么樣
If they ever found out
如果他們有天發現了關于
the truth about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正夏洛特?羅茲的真相
they would never forgive me.
他們永遠不會原諒我
Ivy! It's Charlotte Rhodes from Florida.
艾薇,我是佛羅里達的夏洛特?羅茲
We took that acting class together.
我們一起上過表演課
Uh, yeah. Charlotte.
沒錯,夏洛特
Why was Ivy Dickens here anyway?
但是為什么艾薇?迪肯斯在這
Oh, she's my friend's cousin.
她是我朋友的表妹
Her real name's Charlie Rhodes.
她的真名叫查莉?羅茲
I'm sorry. Real name?
我沒聽錯吧,真名嗎
I'm worried there's not much time left.
我擔心她沒有多少時日了
Mrs Rhodes is up right now if you'd like to talk to her.
你要是想跟她說說話,羅茲女士剛好醒了
You shouldn't have sent that video in to "Gossip Girl."
你不該把那段錄像發給"八卦天后"
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
Then who did?
誰會做呢
I'll never tell.
我絕不會透露的
X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl
X.O.X.O.《八卦天后》
February is the shortest month,
二月是一年中最短的月份
but the bitter chill makes it feel the longest.
但徹骨嚴寒使它尤為漫長
The smart ones, like me,
聰明的人,比如我
escape to more tropical climates,
會去熱帶地區避寒
while some of my upper east side friends
而上東區的朋友們
use the time to hunker down and finish their work.
有些宅在家中,完成工作
Others snuggle up in bed
有些窩在床上取暖
with their agendas to keep them warm.
琢磨著新的計劃
And then there are the homes
還有冷若冰霜的家
that feel even colder inside than it is out.
比室外更讓人心寒
Hello?
你好
You did not have to buy me a gift.
你不必給我買禮物的
I wanted to. I hope you like it.
我愿意,希望你喜歡它
It's gorgeous.
它美極了
It'll look even more gorgeous on you.
戴在你身上會更美
Lunch today so I can see it?
一起吃午餐吧,讓我欣賞欣賞
Uh, I can't.
今天不行
Dan's turning in his book proposal.
丹今天會提交他新書的出版計劃
He's making a big deal about it, even getting it bound.
他非常重視,甚至都裝訂成冊了
A messenger's picking it up at 11:00.
11點之前會有人過來取
I have to read it
我必須在把它交給
before it goes off to Jonathan Karp.
喬納森?卡爾帕之前讀一遍
So what about after you're done?
那結束之后呢
Oh, okay. Come by around 5:00?
好,五點左右過來接我吧
It's a date.
是正式約會喔
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸,你在這里干什么
It's so cold,
天氣太冷了
I came to get my green down puffy jacket.
我過來拿我的綠色羽絨服
Which is here because...
它在這里是因為
Lily hates it,
莉莉不喜歡
And she'd throw it out if she got her hands on it.
她逮著機會就會扔掉
Well, you might wanna listen to a woman with taste.
你最好接受一位高品位女士的建議
That reminds me, how's everything going with Blair?
你倒提醒了我,你和布萊爾怎么樣了
That's a nice transition, but we haven't really spoken.
話題轉換的不錯,我們還沒有聯系過
Uh, I've been busy with my book proposal,
我一直在忙著我的出版計劃
and she's busy...
而她在忙著
with, uh, her princess stuff, so, you know.
王妃的事情,你懂的
No, I don't. And you guys kissed.
不,我不明白,你們接吻了
Which is why it's better to stay clear of her.
所以我才要和她保持距離
Nothing good could come of us hanging out right now.
我們在一起的話不會有什么好事
So if we're not gonna be more than friends,
如果不能發展成比朋友更進一步的關系
it's too hard to be... just friends.
那我們也很難再做普通朋友了
Is that your proposal?
那是你的出版計劃書嗎
Oh, congratulations.
那恭喜了
At least you're using your solo time to be productive.
至少你獨處的時間沒有浪費
Yeah, I actually feel really good about it.
對,我感覺也相當不錯
Hey, would you mind waiting, uh,
對了,你介意待在這里
for the messenger to come pick this up?
等快遞員來拿這個嗎
'cause Chuck invited me over,
因為恰克約了我
and I'm gonna stop by on my way to the library.
而且我還要順路去趟圖書館
He's not still mad at you
你和布萊爾從婚禮上逃走
for running off with Blair at the wedding?
他已經消氣了嗎
Uh... well, I guess neither of us
我想我們對布萊爾的感覺
is letting our feelings for Blair keep us down.
并沒有影響到我和他的心情
Speaking of down, Lily was right. That jacket is terrible.
說到這個嘛,莉莉是對的,這件衣服糟透了
Why does everybody hate this jacket?
為什么大家都討厭這件外套
I told you that I'm sorry.
我說過了,我很抱歉
I-I don't know what came over me.
我不知道我是什么鬼上身
I'm not sure it even was me,
我甚至不確定那是不是我
because why would I ever kiss Humphrey?
因為我怎么可能會吻漢弗瑞啊
Oh, so that's your excuse-- multiple personality disorder?
所以這就是你的借口嗎,多重人格分離
Or did an alien take over your body?
還是你被外星人附體了
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我不會做傷害你的事情
Too late.
太晚了
Look, it was a mistake. What do you want me to do?
那只是一個失誤,你想要我怎么做
Self-flagellate? Wear a hair shirt?
自我懲罰,穿苦行衣嗎
If you're referring to the hideous fur vest you wore yesterday,
如果你是說昨天穿的那件難看的裘皮馬甲
I'm the only one that suffered
那我是唯一受折磨的人
because I had to look at it.
因為我受到了視覺污染
Can you pass the salt, please?
能把鹽遞給我一下嗎
Mm, looks like we're all out.
沒有了
I go get more.
我去拿一些來
And I'd like some more bacon. Crisp, please.
我還想要些培根,要脆的
Oh, why don't you just take mine?
你直接吃我的吧
You don't seem to have a problem doing that.
你不是向來都這樣嘛
How much longer can you go on?!
你還要這樣陰陽怪氣多久
Enough! I can't take this!
夠了,我受不了了
No, she didn't. Oh, yes, she did.
她沒鎖上吧,她當然鎖了
Dorota, come on!
多洛塔,拜托
Let us out, Dorota!
讓我們出去,多洛塔
You not coming out until you work this out!
不把問題解決你們別想出來
I don't care if it takes all day!
花多久時間我都不介意
Don't look at me. She works for you.
看我干嗎,她可是你家的
I'm glad you called, Nate.
我很高興你打給我了,內特
I'm glad you said yes.
我很高興你應約了
So what have you been up to since the party?
那次派對之后你都在做什么
Oh, I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork,
我本來應該補補功課
but I'm really just procrastinating.
但我一直拖著
You know, hanging out with friends
和朋友出去玩
and trying to get to know the city even better.
想多了解了解這座城市
Oh, and, um...
而且
I friended that girl Ivy-- um, Charlie--
我在臉譜網上向艾薇,不,查莉
On facebook, but I never heard back from her.
發送了好友申請,但是沒有收到回復
Yeah, well, she's in Europe, so maybe that's why.
她在歐洲呢,可能是因為這個吧
Did she go with friends or just by herself?
她是和朋友一起還是自己去的
I don't really know.
我不太清楚
Do you not like her or something?
你是不喜歡她嗎
No, no, I do.
不,不是
I mean, she and I had this thing. It was nothing major.
她和我交往過,不過感情不深
But if you're asking, I thought you should know.
但既然你問了,我想你應該知道
I'm trying to be honest.
我想對你誠實
Well, I appreciate that.
我很感謝你的誠懇
Honesty is hard to come by these days.
這年頭誠實的人太少了
Not that I'm one to talk.
不過我沒資格說這句話
My mom doesn't even know I live here.
我媽媽都不知道我現在在這座城市
Oh, hey, that's my friend Dan's book. Are you reading it?
這是我朋友丹的書,你在讀嗎
Oh, actually, I'm performing it at the Upright Citizens Brigade.
事實上,是我在UCB劇院的演出
It's this improv group, and they have a book night
是即興表演小組,他們有一個書籍之夜
where they read excerpts from current novels.
讀一些當代小說里的選段
They're doing "Inside" tonight.
今晚是《局外人》
Let me guess. The reading's just you guys mocking it, right?
讓我猜猜,說是讀書,主要是調侃吧
Pretty much. But it's not bad for Dan.
差不多,不過對丹來說也不壞
He should come.
他應該來
You can invite him yourself. He's on his way up.
你可以親自邀請他,他正要上來
We're taking Monkey for a walk.
我們要帶小猴子去遛遛
I thought since he's the reason I'm saddled with the mutt,
我想既然是他丟給我這爛攤子
he can freeze his ass, too.
他也應該出去受受凍
So you guys are okay.
你倆和好了嗎
Here's Monkey's playdate now.
小猴子的玩伴兒來了
Good to see you, Humphrey.
見到你很高興,漢弗瑞
Is it?
是嗎
Of course.
那是當然
Losing Blair was tough on us both,
失去布萊爾,我倆都不好受
but it's not your fault.
但這不是你的錯
So you're not mad about what happened?
這么說你對這事不生氣了
Because she used you as her getaway driver?
就因為你當了她的逃婚司機嗎
Humphrey, you two can play "Driving Miss Waldorf"
漢弗瑞,你倆盡可以演
as much as you want.
《為霍道夫小姐開車》(原為電影《為黛西小姐開車》)
As for me, I'm not interested
就我而言,我可沒那個閑情逸致
in mooning over the woman who broke my heart.
來為傷了我心的女人暗自神傷
I'm a sadist, not a masochist.
我是虐待狂,不是受虐狂
I think you might be on to something there.
你這話貌似一語中的啊
Aren't I always?
我一直都是啊
As for Monkey, I'm afraid he'll have to wait.
遛狗的事,得先擱擱
Nathaniel's new friend
內特尼爾的新朋友
would like to speak with you about "Inside."
想和你談談《局外人》
I'll just put these away for now.
我幫你把東西放好
Espresso?
要咖啡嗎
Sure.
好
So what's this I hear about my book?
怎么,聽說要談談我的書
Oh, Lola's performing it at a theater
洛拉要和UCB劇團一起
with the Upright Citizens Brigade.
出演這個劇目
Have you heard of them?
你聽說過他們嗎
This is ridiculous. I'm married.
這也太可笑了,我都結婚了
And I haven't seen Dan since Valentine's Day.
而且情人節之后我就再沒見過丹了
Which proves my point. Whenever you have feelings
這正好說明,當你對某人萌生愛意
for someone that you can't deal with, you avoid them.
而又覺得棘手時,你就干脆避而遠之
I am not avoiding him. If you don't remember,
我沒躲他,你還記得嗎
I have a royal minder who watches my every move.
我還有一個皇家保姆監視我的一舉一動
Okay, well, then if you don't have feelings for him,
好吧,如果你對他沒有感覺
then spending time with Dan
那和他見面
shouldn't be a problem for him or you.
對你倆來講應該不是問題
It isn't. And I'll prove it to you.
不成問題,我會向你證明
How?
怎么證明
By hanging out with him all day.
和他在一起呆一天
Why don't you come with me?
你也一起來啊
I'm not spending the day with you and Dan.
我才不要跟你們一起
And what would that prove anyway?
話說那又有什么用
That he and I are nothing more than old friends.
說明我倆只是老朋友而已
I'll point out the sadness of his hair, clothing,
我會不斷挑剔他的發型,衣服
Brooklyn roots, and he will decry
布魯克林靴子,他也會大聲狡辯說
my constructive criticism as snobbery.
我的建設性意見是在擺臭架子
We'll share our views on recent French cinema.
我們會交換對近期法國電影的看法
And there will be no kissing!
這期間絕對不會接吻
Open up!
開門
Everything fixed?
解決了嗎
Not even close.
八字還沒一撇呢
It will be.
我說是就是
Now I have to gather up Dan's DVDs.
現在我去整理丹的DVD
And you wait here and tell Estee when she arrives
你留在這,艾斯來了就跟她說
that I'm with Dan--
我和丹在一起
my friend who I'm not avoiding
那個我絕對不會躲的朋友
because he's just my friend.
因為我倆只是朋友
Send pics!
記得給我發照片噢
I'm so psyched.
好激動
I read about the, uh, Bret Easton Elis one a while back.
我在報紙上看到布雷特?伊頓艾利斯來過(布雷特?伊頓艾利斯,著名作家)
Yeah, he came by the rehearsal, which was really cool.
他來看我們排練了,真是棒極了
You should come.
你也得來看看
I mean, I'm sure the other actors would love to meet you.
我覺得其他演員看到你也會很高興的
Wow. That'd be-- that'd be great.
那真是,太好了
Um, I just have to make a phone call,
我得打個電話
but, uh, my phone is dead. Can I use yours?
但我手機沒電了,能借你的用用嗎
Yeah, of course.
當然
Thanks.
多謝
So what's next?
接下來怎么說
The worldwide musical of your book?
改編成世界聞名的音樂劇嗎
Uh, yeah, I was thinking mimes.
我在考慮改編成啞劇
Mimes can be pretty cool.
啞劇很不錯
Hey, Nate. Is everything okay?
內特,一切還好嗎
Not really.
不算太好
Don't hang up. Lola?
你先別掛,洛拉嗎
Look, I know you're using my name.
聽著,我知道你假用我的名字
I just don't know why.
我只想知道原因
Are you in trouble?
你是有麻煩了嗎
It's... complicated.
這事,很復雜
But I swear, I am not doing anything to hurt you.
但我發誓,我絕不會做傷害你的事
Well, then explain it to me.
好吧,那么你就說說清楚
I... I can't.
我不能
Just...just let it go, Lola, please.
別管了,洛拉,好嗎
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I think the police would be really interested
我想警察應該會很有興趣
in hearing about you.
聽你講講的
You know, stealing someone's identity is a felony.
知道嗎,假用他人身份可是重罪
It's been so cold,
外頭太冷了
I've just wanted to lay low, you know?
我只想宅在家里
So I just got off the phone with the director
我剛跟導演講完電話
and I have to go in early. Are you ready, Dan?
我得早點去,你準備好了嗎,丹
Yeah. Chuck, if you don't mind
行,恰克,幫你遛狗
taking a rain check on our dog walk...
恐怕要下次了
Not at all. A cold walk with Monkey
沒關系,比起受凍遛小猴子
or basking in the glow
當然還是去欣賞你著作
of your book success? No-brainer.
所取得的火熱成功好啦
Call me.
給我電話
I've been calling you for days.
我一直在給你打電話
Why haven't you called me back?
你為什么都不回
I'm at a silent yoga retreat in upstate New York.
我在紐約北部的瑜伽館休養呢
Ah, that's funny.
那還真是巧了
You and your daughter are both in New York.
母女倆都在紐約
No, she isn't. She's in college.
怎么可能,她在大學上課呢
Yeah. Yeah, Julliard.
對哦,在茱莉亞學院呢
And apparently,
而且顯然
one of her extracurricular activities
她的課余活動之一就是為
is partying at Nate Archibald's.
內特?阿齊布爾德家的派對服務
Oh, and she goes by "Lola" Now.
而且她現在用的名字是"洛拉"
What? How could that happen?
什么,怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
But you need to get her out of there
但你不能眼睜睜地讓她
before this whole scheme blows up in your face.
把大計搞砸,你得讓她離開
I have to go, but thank you for getting back to me.
我得掛了,謝謝回電
Who was it?
誰的電話
You haven't called the family, have you?
你還沒打給家里,對吧
I'm feeling so much better. I don't want to worry them.
我覺得好多了,我不想讓他們擔心
No, it was the pharmacy.
是藥房打來的
They forgot to deliver one of your medications.
有一種藥他們忘給你送了
Now let's get you back to bed.
現在躺回床上去吧
Take this to Humphrey's agent. Same address.
把這給漢弗瑞的經紀人,還是那個地址
Careful, lonely boy.
小心咯,寂寞男孩
Looks like someone is finding some cold comfort
某人似乎在火熱的復仇中
in some red-hot revenge.
尋求虛假的安慰
I need a taxi to take me to the train station.
我要訂去火車站的的士
Thanks.
謝謝
I'll be right back.
我馬上就來
Is everything okay?
一切還好嗎
I'm worried. Miss CeCe's having trouble breathing.
我很擔憂,茜茜小姐現在呼吸困難
I think we need to get her to the hospital.
我們得把她送去醫院
Okay.
好
Then we need to go against her wishes
那么我們就得違背她的意愿
and tell the rest of the family.
通知其余家屬了
I know she'll be mad, but it's right thing to do.
我知道她會生氣,但這是正確的選擇
They should be with her.
他們應當陪在她身邊
I'll make arrangements for her travel
那么你就給你母親和阿姨打電話
while you call your mom and aunt.
我來安排她的行程
You know, I think it'd be best if you call them.
還是你來打給他們吧
I get confused with all the medical terms.
那些醫學術語我說不清楚
All right.
好啊
What are you doing here now?
你怎么來了
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了
Oh, well, you're gonna have to.
不好意思,你還真得等一會
I'm just about to read Dan's proposal
我才要讀丹的出版計劃
so we can send it on to his editor.
然后寄給他的編輯
You should send it now,
那么你現在快點寄
because what I have in mind is going to take the whole...
因為我要干的事會消耗你
afternoon.
整個下午
Oh, that's, um,
事情
that's not how the process works.
事情要分先后主次
It's Dan.
這可是丹
Everyone's going to love it.
沒人會不喜歡的
I did read an... earlier draft, and it was in excellent shape.
之前的草稿我倒是讀了,構思相當出色
I'm sure
我相信
all he's done is changed a few commas here and there.
他只是改了幾個小標點
I should, um-- Lock the door?
我要,鎖上門嗎
Already done.
已經鎖好了
Hold all my calls
別讓電話打進來
and messenger Dan's proposal on to Jonathan Karp.
把丹的出版計劃傳給喬納森?卡爾帕
So these people are all here to perform my book?
這些人都是來演我的劇目的嗎
Yeah. Actually, there was a fight
是啊,當初大家為了演克萊爾
over who got to play Clair.
還好是一番爭斗呢
I won.
我贏了
Knew which prop to bring.
知道該戴哪個發夾了
Oh, this is our director, Connor.
這位是我們的導演,康納
Dan, hey, so glad that you could make it to rehearsal.
丹,很高興你可以來排練現場
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我可以做的嗎
Just be a good sport and get ready to be mocked.
做個輸得起的人,準備好接受嘲弄
Well, that's my entire life, so I think I can manage that.
我這一生都是這樣過來的,我想我可以承受
Great.
太好了
So we're starting with the deb ball
那我們從舞會
and the destruction of the gown scene, right?
以及摧毀禮服那幕開始,對吧
Yes, we're gonna start with that.
是的,我們就從那幕開始
Did that actually happen?
這事真的發生過嗎
No, not really,
不,不完全是
although Charlie did steal Serena's deb gown once.
但查莉確實偷過一次瑟琳娜的禮服
Oh. So you're close with Charlie, too?
這么說,你和查莉也很熟了
Sort of. We had--we had this thing. We, uh, kissed. Kind of.
還可以,我們,我們彼此來過電,我們接過吻
Uh, it's weird I'm even saying that.
說出來真是怪怪的
Jeez, that Charlie gets around.
天,那個查理還左右逢源啊
Yeah.
是的
Um, I'm just gonna take this, actually.
我要接個電話
Nate? Hey, what's up?
內特,什么事
You tell me. Didn't your phone die?
你來告訴我,你手機不是沒電了嗎
I charged it.
我充電了
If you wanted Charlie's number, you could've just asked.
如果你想要查莉的電話,直說好了
Okay, you're using me to get to her. Why?
你利用我接近她,為什么
I have to go to rehearsal now, but...
我現在得去排練了,但是
Maybe if you came down here
如果你能在排練間隙過來
to get a bite to eat with me between now and the performance,
和我隨便吃點東西的話
we could talk about it then?
我們那時再聊聊吧
All right. See you then.
好吧,一會見
She's in--she's in a closed door meeting?
她在,她在開封閉式會議嗎
All right, well, just tell Alessandra I called. Thank you.
好吧,告訴亞歷山德拉我打過電話,謝謝
Humphrey! There you are.
漢弗瑞,你在這里
What are you doing here?
你在這干什么
What are you doing here?
你在這干什么
Oh, well, I saw you on the "Gossip girl" "Spotted" Map,
我"八卦天后"追蹤地圖上看到了你
and I-I though I'd come by and drop these DVDs off.
我想我應該順道過來,把這些光碟給你
You looked me up on "Gossip girl"?
你在"八卦天后"上搜我嗎
What's going on, Blair?
你想干嘛,布萊爾
What? Nothing.
什么,沒什么
Can't a friend
朋友就不能
Stop by to hang out with another friend to do...
去另一個朋友那閑逛下
whatever it is we're doing here?
看看他那里在做什么嗎
We're not doing anything here.
我們這里什么都沒做
You're gonna go home, and I'm busy.
你快回家吧,我很忙的
And after what happened at Nate's,
在內特家發生了那件事之后
I think us being together is a recipe for disaster.
我想我們在一起是造成災難的導火線
Don't be silly, Humphrey.
別傻了,漢弗瑞
We can get past that and be friends,
我們可以掀過這一頁,重新做朋友
just like old times.
就像從前一樣
In fact, you know, let's take a photo of our friendship
事實上,我們照張友情照吧
so we can remember this moment forever.
這樣我們就可以永遠記住這一時刻了
Hey! You... in the hideous headband.
你,就是戴難看發夾的那位
Come, take a picture!
過來,照張相
Smile!
笑一笑
Oh! Serena should see how much fun we're having right now.
瑟琳娜應該看看,我們現在玩得多開心
You know, that headband is giving me
那發夾讓我
Hillary Clinton flashbacks.
想起了希拉里?克林頓
The bad kind.
難看時的樣子
Oh, yeah. I would never wear it myself.
沒錯,我自己是從來都不會戴的
I just have it on because I'm playing Clair.
我戴它是因為,我正在扮演克萊爾
Humphrey, these pathetic people are playing us? I mean, really?
漢弗瑞,這些可悲的人正在扮演我們,真的嗎
The look like they work in... a thrift store.
他們看起來像是在舊貨商店里工作的
Oh, it is so nice of you to stop by and have tea on your way back from your retreat.
你能過來看我們,和我們共飲熱茶真是太好了
I don't know how you stayed silent for that long.
我不知道你怎么能沉默地待那么久
I think I would probably burst.
換做我,我可能早就崩潰了
It's challenging, but it really gives you a feeling of peace,
這是種挑戰,但這真的能帶給你安靜的感覺
especially because I miss Charlie so much.
特別是當我特別想念查莉時
We do, too.
我們也想她
Did she have fun while she was here?
她在這里過得開心嗎
I heard Nate had a terrific Valentine's Day party.
我聽說內特辦了一場非常棒的情人節派對
Terrific for some.
對有些人來說很棒
Uh, Serena and Blair are having some issues.
瑟琳娜和布萊爾有些矛盾
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did Charlie seem okay?
查莉還好嗎
She mentioned that Nate might be dating someone.
她說,內特好像在和誰約會
Uh, yeah, I think a girl named Lola,
是的,我想那女孩叫洛拉
but I don't really know what's gonna happen with that.
但我不知道他們以后會怎樣
Blair's with Dan.
布萊爾和丹在一起
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
抱歉,親愛的
No, believe it or not, it's actually a good thing.
不,這實際上是件好事,信不信由你
What, that they're together?
什么,他們在一起了嗎
Yeah, I know. As crazy as it sounds,
我知道,這聽起來很瘋狂
it's--it's her way of apologizing.
但這就是她的道歉方式
And if she's willing
如果她愿意
to put whatever happened between them in the past...
把他們的過去拋諸腦后
I don't know. Maybe I should, too.
我不知道,也許我也應該這樣
You know what? I'm gonna go down there and talk to her.
你知道嗎,我要去那和她談談
You two have fun.
你們倆玩得開心
So I know you didn't just come by for tea.
我知道你過來,遠非喝杯茶那么簡單
What's going on?
發生什么事了
Saved by the bell.
電話救了你哦
Hello?
你好
She's right in here.
她就在這里
Darling?
親愛的
Darling? Please?
親愛的,過來好嗎
Come with me to the hospital.
和我一起去醫院吧
I'll just meet you there.
我在那里和你會合吧
No, no, please. Please stay with me.
不,不,請和我在一起
You're the only person I feel safe with.
你是唯一一個能讓我有安全感的人
I-I won't leave you.
我不會離開你的
I promise.
我保證
Dr. Glassman will meet us at the hospital.
格拉斯曼醫生會和我們在醫院里見面
Dr Glassman's coming here?
格拉斯曼醫生要來這里
Oh, no, dear.
不,親愛的
There's a helicopter waiting for us at the East Hampton airport
有一架直升飛機在東漢普頓機場等著我們
to take us into the city.
帶我們去城里
The rest of the family will be at the hospital within the hour.
其他家庭成員會在一小時內在醫院集合
Clair's a dictator,
克萊爾是個獨裁者
and you don't even have a doorman.
有她在,你都別想有門童
For her, Brooklyn is just a place
對于她來說,布魯克林只是一個
for her limo driver to pass through
去往肯尼迪機場的路上
on her way to J.F.K.
她的豪車會經過的地方
Why do you care what she thinks?
你為什么在乎她的想法
You don't have to stay, really.
你沒必要留下來,真的
Nonsense. We're friends, and friends support each other.
胡說,我們是朋友,朋友彼此支持
Friends aren't afraid to be with each other
朋友不害怕彼此在一起
or feel awkward together.
在一起也不會感覺尷尬
Do you want me to hold your hand for support?
你想我拉著你的手表示支持嗎
No.
不用了
All right, everybody, let's take five.
好了,伙計們,我們休息5分鐘
Do you, uh, do you need me right now? Please need me.
你有話跟我說嗎,拜托讓我幫忙吧
Yeah.
是的
So in the scene where Clair kisses Dylan,
克萊爾吻狄倫那場戲
is that, like, a passionate kiss or is it just a sweet one?
是熱吻還是輕吻
I've got this one, Humphrey.
我來解釋,漢弗瑞
First off, if you had done your homework,
首先,如果你做好了功課
you would know the answer.
你就會知道答案
I mean, even Gossip Girl knows that.
就連八卦天后都知道
Who's Gossip Girl?
八卦天后是誰
I thought this theater company was professional.
我還以為這是家專業的戲劇公司呢
Have you never heard of research?
你從沒聽說過調查嗎
Log on and learn everything
快上網去大補習吧
you need to know about me, stat.
所有關于我的一切馬上去
But you can skip my entire freshman year of college.
但是你可以跳過,我大一整年
Secondly, Clair would never kiss Dylan passionately ever.
第二,克萊爾從來不會熱吻狄倫
If she had to kiss him at all, it would be perfunctory,
即使她吻他,也是敷衍了事
like shaking someone's hand or petting a dog.
就像和某人握手,或愛撫一條狗
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
It's because you're listening
那是因為你正在聽
to the ramblings of a deranged person.
一個精神錯亂的人漫無邊際的講話
Blair, go home.
布萊爾,回家去
Are you intentionally being obtuse?
你是故意反應遲鈍嗎
I mean, a Clair-Dylan kiss would mean nothing.
克萊爾和狄倫之吻沒有意義
Do you mind if I show her? Actually, I do.
你介意我示范給她看嗎,事實上,我介意
It should look like this.
就像這樣
Hey, is everything okay?
你還好嗎
Humphrey, you weren't supposed to kiss back. You ruined it.
漢弗瑞,你不應該回吻,你把演示搞錯了
Yeah, you're right. This is my fault.
沒錯,你說的對,我錯了
Hey, you guys know what happened to Serena?
你們知道,瑟琳娜怎么了嗎
She just walked out of here all upset.
她剛才走開了,一臉傷心
Oh, god.
天哪
She saw us kissing again.
她又看見我們接吻了
Serena, wait!
瑟琳娜,等等
Look, it wasn't what it looked like.
聽著,不是你看到的那樣
Please, just stop.
拜托了,別再說了
Just even if it hurts me,
即便真相很傷人
be real with me for a second
但我還是希望你能坦誠
and tell me the truth,
并告訴我真相
that you--that you like Dan.
你就是喜歡丹對吧
I...
我
I don't. I'm...
我不是,我
I'm married and...
我結婚了,而且
I promised Chuck I'd wait for him.
我答應恰克要等他
And then there's the clause in the prenup.
而且還有那些婚前協議的條款
Oh, come on. We both know if you have feelings for someone,
拜托,我們都知道如果你對某人有感覺
nothing else in the world matters.
別的事都無關緊要了
That's not true. We're not servants to our emotions.
這不是真的,我們不是情感的奴仆
We can control them, suppress them,
我們能控制它們,壓抑它們
stomp them out like bugs.
像踩蟲子一樣把它們踩死
You know, I-I can't do this anymore.
你知道嗎,我受不了了
I can't stand here and listen to you lie to me
我沒法站在這里,聽你對我說謊
and--and lie to yourself. I'm done.
聽你對自己撒謊,我受夠了
Looks like S. and B. can't find any refuge from the nasty cold.
看起來S和B未能化解這徹骨冰寒
Hey, mom, can I call you back, please?
媽,我能過會兒打給你嗎
Oh, my god.
老天啊
You are trouble.
你真是個麻煩
I take that as a compliment.
我當這是表揚
Oh. Allow me.
我來拿
Oh, my god.
天啊
You made me miss four calls from Jonathan Karp.
你讓我錯過了喬納森?卡爾帕的4個電話
I wonder what's going on.
到底有什么事呢
Yes, it's Alessandra for Jonathan.
我是亞歷山德拉,找喬納森
They must've really loved Dan's proposal
他們肯定很喜歡丹的初稿
to call back this quickly.
所以才那么快回電
Jonathan, hi.
喬納森,你好
Yes.
是的
You read it?
你讀過了嗎
Didn't you love it? I mean, unexpected but it's...
你很喜歡吧,意料之外但真的
Plagiarized?
剽竊嗎
That's impossible.
那不可能
You look like you have your hands full.
看來你現在很忙
I'll just leave you with this.
你忙吧,我走了
I'm sure there must be some explanation.
一定是事出有因啊
Humphrey!
漢弗瑞
Will you excuse us?
能讓我們單獨談談嗎
No. No, no, p-please don't go.
不用,不,不用走
I'm in the middle of something here.
我現在有事
But Serena's mad at me because of the kiss,
但瑟琳娜因為那個吻,對我很生氣
And I-I keep telling her it doesn't mean anything but--
我還一直跟她說,那不代表什么,但
That's enough, Blair. It's enough. Really.
夠了,布萊爾,真的,夠了
Y-you can go if you want.
你要是想走,就走吧
No, this is all great. I can use this.
沒事,這很好,我表演可以用到
Or I can go.
我還是走吧
I really need a friend right now.
我現在真的需要朋友
I don't want to be your friend, Blair.
我不想做你的朋友,布萊爾
I want more. I want you.
我想要更多,我想要你
And if you don't feel the same way about me,
如果你對我沒有相同的感覺
then I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore.
那我認為,我們就不用再見面了
I can't believe
不敢相信
all the details gossip girl knows about your lives.
八卦天后上曝了那么多,你們的生活細節
I know. It's scary, right?
我知道,很可怕吧
So are you looking up Blair for your character
你是為了角色,在查布萊爾
or Charlie for your secret agenda?
還是照著你的秘密計劃,在查查莉
I'm--I'm sorry I've been so mysterious.
抱歉,我行事總是那么鬼鬼祟祟
It's just this really weird situation,
只是情況實在很詭異
and I don't want to get you wrapped up in it.
我不想把你牽涉進去
Spotted--Charlie Rhodes entering the hospital.
有發現,查莉?羅茲進入了醫院
Here's hoping it's for a checkup
希望只是做個檢查
and not that she's being checked in.
而不是入院
Oh, my god.
天啊
Well, I guess I know where we're going.
我想我知道,我們要去哪里了
Hey. Can you tell Connor that I had to leave?
你好,能告訴康納我必須先走嗎
Leave? Who'll play Clair?
先走,那誰演克萊爾
Hey! Hey, you.
喂,喂,你
You'd be amazing.
你演肯定很棒
Mother should be here by now.
媽媽應該快到了
I'm gonna see if there's an update.
我去看看
Okay, I'll just wait here, then.
好的,我就在這等
Wait! Mom!
等等,媽媽
Mom, is grandma okay?
媽,外婆還好嗎
Yeah, I'm gonna check now.
我正要去看看
Mother?
媽媽
Oh, my god. Is she unconscious?
天啊,她休克了嗎
Uh, no. They just-- they have her sedated.
不是,他們給她打了鎮定劑
We--we think she has a blood clot in her lung.
我們認為,她肺里有個血塊
It's very common with cancer and chemotherapy.
這在癌癥和化療中很常見
Chemo? She hasn't said a word. I mean--
化療嗎,她什么都沒提過
We have to get ger a c.A.T. Scan immediately.
我們得立刻給她做個造影檢查
Her doctor's waiting for her inside.
她的醫生在里面等她
Charlie, what are you doing here?
查莉,你在這兒干嗎
I, um, I just went to visit Grandma and, um...
我去見了外婆,然后
Don't be so modest, Charlie.
不用謙虛,查莉
She's been with Ms Rhodes for months.
她這幾個月一直都陪著羅茲女士
She's been such a solace to her.
她起到了很大的寬慰作用
You've been taking care of her?
你一直在照顧她嗎
Dr. Glassman, what is-- what's going on?
格拉斯曼醫生,情況怎么樣
All right, well, uh, if it is a blood clot,
這樣說,如果有血塊
then CeCe will need emergency surgery to remove it.
那茜茜就需要接受緊急手術,去除血塊
So I need you to sign some papers immediately
我需要你們簽署文件
to approve the surgery.
同意手術
Okay, I'll handle it.
好的,我來簽
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干嗎
Look, I thought we were taking her
我以為是帶她
to a hospital in the Hamptons.
去漢普頓的一家醫院
Charlie, the doctor wants to talk to you, too,
查莉,醫生也要和你談談
since you've been with her for the past few days.
因為這幾天都是你陪著她的
This is not over.
這事沒完
Looks like the heat just got turned up
看來上東區最受歡迎的
on our upper east side's favorite impostor.
冒名頂替者要焦頭爛額了
There you are.
你在這兒
I have been calling and calling.
我一直在打你電話
Oh, I'm sorry. I-I had my ringer off.
對不起,我設靜音了
But I'm glad you got my e-mail
但我很高興,你收到了我的郵件
to come tonight.
今晚就趕來了
I had a bunch of books sent over to sell at the front of house.
我要放點書到劇院門口賣
I know the lingo.
我懂規矩的
Uh, but all the proceeds are going to U.C.B.
收益都算UCB劇場的
What did you think of my proposal?
你覺得,我的出版計劃怎么樣
You mean the one you plagiarized?
你是指那個剽竊的作品嗎
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
The proposal you sent in was a condensed version
你送去的計劃是一本
of a book that was already published...
已出版讀物的濃縮版
by Jonathan Karp.
還是喬納森?卡爾帕出版的
"Blast Off" was the first book he ever edited.
《爆破》是他編輯的第一本書
Yeah, yeah. I-I know that book.
對,對,我知道那書
It's about the first crew ever to go up
寫的是第一個參與
in the space shuttle program.
航天飛機項目的工作小組
But you know what my book is.
但你知道,我的書寫的是什么嗎
It's a--it's an alternative history of Manhattan
是關于曼哈頓的另一段歷史
as a--as a monarchy.
作為一個帝國
That's not the one you sent in.
這不是你送的那本
Maybe you read someone else's proposal.
那你讀的可能是別人的計劃
Yeah, I may not have technically read it.
好吧,確切來講,我并沒有讀
Mm, I mean, your first draft was so good.
你第一份初稿實在太棒了
So...
所以
Okay, but I triple-checked with the messenger company.
但我跟快遞公司查了三遍
It came from you.
的確是你寄的
And if we can't show them this is a horrible mistake,
如果我們無法證明,這是個可怕的錯誤
they're talking about dropping you.
他們就要放棄你
What? Why?
什么,為什么
Dan, plagiarism is a serious offense.
丹,剽竊是個嚴重的罪名
Okay, let me check my computer
好吧,讓我查查我的電腦
and just make sure that you got the right one,
確保你拿到了正確的那份
and we'll make this go away.
然后我們就把這一切都給忘了
House opens in five.
五分鐘后開場
I have been looking for you everywhere.
我到處在找你
I was just trying to stay out of the way,
我只是不想礙事
give you and the family some space.
想給你和家人點空間
Which makes sense since you're not family.
這倒說得通,因為你不是家庭的一份子
You were supposed to disappear months ago.
你幾個月前就該消失了
And I meant to.
我確實想那樣
But you realized my mother was an easy target?
但你意識到,我母親很容易下手
No!
不是
Look, CeCe had been so kind to me.
聽著,茜茜對我很好
I just wanted to thank her,
我只是想感謝她
and when I saw her, I realized she was sick.
我一見到她,就知道她生病了
My grandmother died of cancer...
我的祖母就是死于癌癥
I don't wanna hear your sob story.
我不想聽你的悲慘故事
Well, I can't leave now.
我現在不能走
I promised CeCe I would stay.
我答應茜茜,我會留下
Besides, what would everyone think?
再說了,其他人會怎么想
Well, you better hope that they don't.
你最好祈禱她們什么都不知道
I don't understand. It's--it's gone.
怎么搞的,書不見了
But you backed it up, right?
你備份了吧
No!
沒啊
Dan, is this some sort of cry for help?
丹,你需要幫助嗎
You can tell me.
你可以跟我說
No, I swear to you, I do not know what's going on.
我發誓不是,但我自己也一頭霧水
Maybe--maybe the messenger screwed up.
可能是送信的搞錯了
Maybe someone's screwing with me.
也可能是有人故意找茬
Who would go to such lengths to do this to you?
誰會對你這么不擇手段啊
That's a nice scarf.
圍巾不錯
Thanks. It's a shahtoosh. It was a present.
謝謝,是羊絨的呢,別人送給我的
I'm gonna go back to the office and try to convince Karp
我回辦公室跟卡爾帕溝通下
this was a mistake or a practical joke.
說是別人弄錯了,就當是個惡作劇
You go home and rewrite yours as fast as you can.
你趕快回家寫你的新書計劃
When did you forget who you are?
你從什么時候開始已經忘了自己是誰
You wanted to be the most powerful woman in America.
過去你想成為美國最有權利的女人
"Not just America."
不只是美國
Really?
是嗎
Only there's nothing powerful about you right now.
但現在你已經無權無勢了
Ugh. You always get this way
只要你和查理?特魯走得近一點
when you're around Charlie Trout.
就會變成這個樣子
I don't know who I am without him, Sabrina.
沒有他,我都不知道自己是誰,塞布麗娜
You guys are doing a really good job here,
你們改編的很棒呢
making fun of this.
把這作為笑點
Look, I-I get it. I do.
我明白,真的
You're afraid of what people might think
你害怕自己改變主意的話
if you change your mind,
別人會議論紛紛
but you can't care about them.
但你不能只在意別人的眼光
You never used to.
你從不這樣的
You're Clair Carlyle.
你是克萊爾?卡萊爾
You're in control of your own destiny,
你不僅掌握著自己的命運
and most of Manhattan's.
而且掌握著曼哈頓大多數人的命運
How did you get so smart?
你怎么變得這么聰明
Can't take the credit.
功勞不在我
It's Dylan.
是狄倫
Dylan?
狄倫
We might be best friends,
我們是最好的朋友不假
but Dylan and you have something that even you and I don't have.
但你和狄倫之間的情誼,甚至超過我倆
Remember when you won that essay competition,
還記得那次你在作文比賽中獲獎
and your mother was too busy
你母親太忙
to even show up to watch you get your award?
給你頒獎時都沒到場
Who came, even though you treated him so terribly?
是誰趕過去的,雖然你對他不怎么樣
Dan came to that?
是丹去的嗎
See, Dylan's always here for you,
明白了吧,狄倫一直在你身邊
even when you don't even know it.
雖然你從未發現
No matter how you treat him,
不管你如何對他
he cares about you,
他都那么在乎你
Not in spite of who you are,
即使你有種種缺點
but because of it.
他也欣然接受
Dan loves me for me.
丹愛的是我這個人
Yes, Dylan does.
沒錯,狄倫很愛你
Oh, my Gosh.
天吶
I-I've gotta go right now.
我得走了
You know what? That's-- that's not your line.
這可不是你的臺詞
No, me. I, Blair, have to go.
確實不是,但布萊爾,得走了
Any updates?
有進展嗎
Ah. God. Well, they're prepping her for surgery.
老天,他們在準備給她做手術
Apparently, her cancer, which we didn't know had returned,
她的癌癥復發,我們卻一無所知
was responding well to chemo,
雖然化療效果一直不錯
but then this--is just such a nightmare.
但現在,真是太糟糕了
Mom?
媽
What are you doing here?
你怎么來了
I'm sorry. Who are you looking for?
抱歉,你找誰
Wait. Lola? You know her?
等等,洛拉,你怎么認識她
Mom, what's going on?
媽,怎么回事
Carol, what is this girl talking about?
卡蘿,她什么意思
Do you know her?
你認識她嗎
Yes. Yes.
對,沒錯
She's, uh...
她是
my daughter.
我女兒
What?
什么
Well, then who are you?
那你是誰
Uh-oh, Ivy. Do you feel the chill permeating the air?
艾薇,感覺到脊背發涼了嗎
That's the upper east side turning their backs on you
那是上東區冷眼相待
and tossing you out into the cold.
棄你于不顧的結果哦
Carol, I don't understand.
卡蘿,我不明白
Why did you introduce this girl as your daughter?
你為啥說她是你女兒
Who is she?
她到底是誰
Ivy Dickens.
艾薇?狄更斯
Yeah. We--we know that story.
我們聽說過這故事
Oh, my God. So Max was telling the truth.
天吶,馬克思說的是實話
Ivy, don't say a word.
艾薇,閉嘴
Your mom hired me to be you.
你媽雇我當她的女兒
Why would you do that?
為什么要這么做
To protect you.
為了保護你
I was supposed to gain access to your trust fund
我的任務是幫你母親拿到信托基金
for your mother, which I did,
我做到了
and then I went back to my own life,
然后我又回到了自己的生活圈
then I ran into you in L.A...
卻在洛杉磯遇到了你
Oh, so then you came back to New York with me.
然后又和我一起來了紐約
Yeah.
對
So when my private investigator found Lola,
這么說,我的私人偵探找到的洛拉
it was the real Charlotte Rhodes.
才是真正的夏洛特?羅茲
So you did all of this for money?
你做的一切都是為了錢嗎
You hid an entire family from me for money?
你為了錢居然隱瞞了整個家族的事
You don't know these people,
你不了解她們
what they're capable of.
不知道她們的所作所為
I-I spent my entire life running from them for you.
我一直為了你而擺脫他們
Yes, running from people who would take in your fake daughter
對,遠離把你的假女兒視如己出的人
as our own. We must be monsters.
我們是有多惡毒
Lily, Rufus, and Serena, I understand that you're mad.
莉莉,魯弗斯,瑟琳娜,我知道你們很生氣
Look, I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Charlie... don't.
查莉,別走
Why would you do this to me?
你為什么這么對我
I don't know what you're talking about.
不明白你在說啥
You switched the proposal.
你把我的新書計劃掉包了
When I saw the shahtoosh scarf on Alessandra, I knew.
一看到亞歷山德拉的羊絨圍巾,我就明白了
I thought that was a nice touch.
我還以為天衣無縫呢
I'm impressed you know the value of quality.
你這么識貨,倒是讓我刮目相看
You've learned so much from me in such a short period of time.
為師發現你真是進展神速啊
Mm, you wanted me to know it was you.
要想人不知,除非己莫為
You can't prove anything.
你沒有任何證據
I can't, but when Jonathan Karp sees my real proposal...
確實,但喬納森?卡爾帕看了真正的新書計劃后
Would that be before or after "Page six"
《第六頁》會曝光丹?漢弗瑞抄襲一事
exposes Dan Humphrey for the plagiarist he is?
不管他早看還是晚看,結果都一樣
Whether it's true or not, you will be tainted,
真也好,假也罷,你的名聲已經壞了
and your publisher will drop you for good.
出版社再也不會與你合作
You see, you can't win against me, Humphrey.
看到沒,你贏不了我,漢弗瑞
You can't even compete.
你根本沒法和我比
So this is about Blair.
那么確實事關布萊爾
Well, then I guess I'm not competing.
這樣的話我就不用比了
I must be winning.
我一定會贏
You wouldn't be trying this hard
如果她真的看不上我
if I didn't have a real shot with her.
你也不必如此大費周章了
And up until this moment, I wasn't sure if I did.
在這之前,我一直不確定這一點
So thank you.
所以謝謝你
Now, uh, if you'll excuse me,
抱歉
I, uh, I have better things to do.
我還有事
Why did you come back to New York with me?
你為什么和我一起回紐約啊
You didn't have to.
你可以不回來的
And as I remember it, you didn't even want to.
如果我沒記錯,你一點也不想回來
I never really had a family.
我一直都沒有家
You were so good to me,
你對我這么好
like a big sister I never had.
像親姐姐一樣,我沒有姐姐
I really care about you guys.
所以我真的很在乎你們
Oh, you care about us or the money?
你在乎我們,還是在乎錢
I suppose it was your idea
外婆和我們隱瞞病情
to keep my grandma's relapse a secret
也是你的主意吧
so you could be the only one there for her
這樣你就可以自己陪著她
when no one else was.
把我們蒙在鼓里
Look, I begged her to call you.
我求過她,讓她打電話告訴你們
She just didn't wanna worry you guys.
她只是不想讓你們擔心
You know what? This is a family matter, okay?
你知道嗎,這是家事
So you need to leave now.
請你現在走人吧
NO, I promised Cece that I would stay with her.
不,我答應茜茜要陪著她
I'm not leaving.
我不能走
You're nothing to her-- a stranger, a nobody,
你對她來說什么也不是,只是個陌生人
so get outta here before I call the cops.
現在趕快走,不然我就報警了
Charlie!
查莉
I go by "Lola" Now.
我現在叫勞拉
"Lola"? I guess there have been a few things
勞拉,我猜你也有事
you've been hiding from me as well.
瞞著我吧
Not an entire family.
比不上你瞞了我整個家族
My whole life,
我長這么大
you told me it was just us.
你一直告訴我,我們沒別的親人
What is so terrible about those people
那些人是有多恐怖
that you didn't want me to know them?
以至于你從來不讓我知道她們
Or is it that you didn't think I deserved to know them?
還是你覺得我沒資格認識她們
Of course not.
當然不是
I love you! Everything...
是因為我愛你,這一切
Everything I have done is to protect you,
我所做的一切都是為了保護你
to--to protect us.
也保護我們
After today, there is no us.
今天過后,再也沒有"我們"了
I don't want anything to do with you.
我不想跟你有任何關聯
You don't mean that.
你不是認真的
I do.
我是
The most painful rejection
最讓人痛苦的拒絕
always comes from those you love the most...
往往來自我們最愛的人
Bye, mother.
再見,媽媽
And that one has to hurt.
而且必會讓人遍體鱗傷
Thank you for telling me about Cece.
謝謝你告訴我茜茜的事
I'm a little afraid to go in.
我還真有點不太敢進去
Serena's so mad.
瑟琳娜正在氣頭上
Serena doesn't have anything to be mad about.
瑟琳娜沒什么好生氣的
You said so yourself.
你不也這樣說
Well, maybe she does.
她有生氣的權利
Maybe she was right.
可能她說得對
About what?
說什么了
About me denying that I had feelings for you.
她說我一直否認自己對你的感覺
I came to see you today to prove
本來我今天去看你
that I'm not in denial.
是為了證明我否認的事實
One of my specialties-- warped logic.
反向邏輯--我的專長之一
It is a unique skill you have.
嗯你的絕技
It's awful.
這招很爛
No, it's not awful. It's you.
不,不爛,這就是你啊
It couldn't be awful.
怎么會爛
Humphrey...
漢弗瑞
How can this happen?
這一切怎么會發生的
The prenup and Chuck, Serena.
我的婚前協議,還有恰克和瑟琳娜
Well, whatever this is, it will have to wait.
不管咱倆之間這是什么,都得先放一放
What if I don't want to?
要是我不想等呢
I'm gonna go head in and see my dad.
我要進去看看我爸了
So it seems you were right.
看來你是對的
I do have feelings for Dan.
我的確對丹有感覺
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't have to be.
你不用抱歉
But I won't see him.
但是我不會跟他在一起的
Not because I'm in denial,
不是因為我要否認這一切
but because I care too much about your friendship.
而是我更重視和你的友情
You come first.
你排第一
You're my family.
你是我的家人
Look, this isn't gonna be easy for me,
我知道這對我來說不會很容易
but at least you're being honest.
但至少你我坦誠相待了
And if our friendship is real, which I know it is,
如果我們的友誼像我所認為的那樣是真的
then we can get through this.
那我們一定能解決這些問題
You two are gonna face a lot of obstacles,
你們倆也要面對很多困難
but I'm not gonna be one of them.
但不包括我
I don't wanna get in the way of you and Dan.
我不會成為你和丹的阻礙
I'm really glad you're here, though.
我很高興你現在在我身邊
I need you.
我需要你
So I guess we're cousins.
看來我們成為表姐妹了
I guess so.
是啊
Look, if you ever wanna get coffee or something,
你要是想喝杯咖啡什么的
I'd love to get to know you.
我很想多了解下你
Yeah. Um...
嗯,但是
Up until ten minutes ago,
十分鐘前
I didn't even know I had a family, so...
我都不知道我還有別的親人
forgive me if I'm not really interested
所以請原諒我對"喝咖啡什么的"
in "Coffee or something."
不感興趣
What do you mean that cater girl is your cousin?
那個服務生怎么成了你的表妹了
Oh, there's a lot going on here.
這可發生了不少事
You ready to face the mayhem?
準備好去面對混亂了嗎
I need to make a phone call first.
我得先打個電話
Okay.
好的
Chuck,
恰克
stop trying to hurt Dan.
別再整丹了
If you wanna be mad at anybody, be mad at me.
你要是想找人撒氣,就沖著我來
I could never be mad at you.
我怎么可能對你生氣
It's nice to hear you say that, really, but...
你能這么說很好,但是
being a good person isn't just being good to me.
當一個好人不僅僅是對我好就夠了
Dan has done nothing to you but be a friend.
丹也是你的朋友,他并沒有想傷害你
You made it seem like you wanted me to wait for you.
之前你讓我以為你想讓我等你
Was that a lie?
那只是謊話嗎
No.
不是
Did your feelings change?
你對我的愛改變了嗎
No.
沒有
I don't know.
我也弄不清楚
But whatever happens,
但是不論發生了什么
don't punish Dan for my confusion.
別因為我的一時迷茫而懲罰丹
I-I need some time to figure some things out, and...
我需要一些時間來理清自己的感情
if you target him, then it'll just push us closer together,
你再陷害他,也不過是讓我們走得更近了
and I know you're too smart for that.
我知道你是聰明人
You're better than that, so please.
你自有分寸,所以拜托你
Blair, don't...
布萊爾,別這樣
I-I gotta go.
我得掛電話了
As we wait for spring to come,
因為我們一心等待春天的來臨
we desperately look for the signs
于是便拼命地想找到
that the harsh winter is coming to an end.
嚴冬離我們而去的跡象
Hello?
你好
I'm about to send you something. Check your e-mail.
我要給你發個東西,看看你的郵箱
And the signs are clear--
而跡象確實也很明顯
a ray of sunlight that cuts through the darkness.
一道絢爛的陽光刺穿了黑暗
Thanks for waiting for me.
謝謝你等我
Of course. Did you find Charlie?
沒事,你找到查莉了嗎
Yeah.
找到了
Are you okay?
你還好吧
I don't know. Um...
我不知道
I just really have to get out of here.
我只想趕快離開這
Oh, well, let me get you home.
那好,我送你回家
I don't really wanna be alone.
我不想一個人
Can I stay with you?
我能跟你待在一起嗎
Yeah.
當然可以
The bud of a new relationship
愛情的新萌芽
popping through the frosty ground.
從結霜的地面破土而出
Hey, Alessandra just called.
亞歷山德拉剛打來電話了
Chuck sent over my real proposal.
恰克把我的真書稿發過去了
Really?
是嗎
Yeah, she thinks she can salvage this.
是啊,她說她能補救這事
That's great, Dan.
那太棒了,丹
Yeah, wonder what made him change his mind.
不知道是什么讓他改變主意了
I'm gonna head home.
我要回家了
Want anything?
需要什么嗎
I'm okay. Thank you.
不用了,謝謝
I'm gonna stay.
我要留下來
Serena needs me.
瑟琳娜需要我
A sudden spike in temperatures...
突然升高的氣溫
But don't you forget, upper east siders,
但上東區的人們,你們可別忘了
February isn't the end of winter in this town.
在這里,二月可不是冬天的結束
There's still a long way to go.
日子可長著呢
Turns out tropical islands are boring,
熱帶島嶼也挺無聊
and the lack of scandal is getting to me.
而我手里也開始缺少八卦了
So I've decided to turn up the heat from afar.
所以我決定進行遠程加溫
I have a certain e-mail from lonely boy
我有封來自寂寞男孩的郵件
that will make Chuck Bass' blood boil.
能讓恰克?拜斯熱血沸騰
Of course I love you, Chuck.
我當然愛你了,恰克
I've always loved you.
我一直都愛你
I love you more and more every day,
我對你的愛與日俱增
if it's even possible to love someone that much.
已是愛一個人所能達到的極致了
Humphrey, you bastard.
漢弗瑞,你個混蛋
But if you think winter's over,
不過要是你認為冬天已經結束了
think again.
可要三思哦
There's sure to be another cold snap...
肯定還會有另一股寒潮襲來
And sadly, some won't survive the winter.
不幸的是,一些人撐不過這個冬天了
I don't have good news.
壞消息
Cece had a stroke as we were preparing her for surgery.
在我們給茜茜準備手術時,她突然中風
There's nothing we can do.
我們已經盡力了
You need to go in and say your good-byes.
你們得進去和她道別了
So come out of the cold, my upper east siders...
所以快甩掉寒冷,我上東區的朋友們
and into the cozy warmth of my home.
投進我溫暖的懷抱吧
My doors are always open.
我的大門,永遠敞開
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后