I don't hear anything. Wait.
我什么都聽不到,等等…
Ross: Whaddya see?
你看見什么?
Joey: It's hard to tell. They're tiny and upside down.
不好說。他們好小而且是上下顛倒的。
Wait, wait, wait. They're walking away. They're walking away. No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run! Run!
等等,等等。他們走了,他們走了......不,不是,他們往這邊來了。快跑!跑!
Mrs. Bing: Are you okay, kiddo?
你還好吧,孩子?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm okay.
嗯,好了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright. You be good.
好,你要好好的哦。
Chandler: Drive safe.
路上小心。
Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好,Bing太。
Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好,Geller先生。
Chandler: Hey.
喂。你認真的?
Ross: You mean that? Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
對,有何不可?
Ross: How did it go?
我告訴她了情況怎么樣?
Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn't have gone worse.
糟糕,糟糕,實在是太糟糕了。
Ross: Well, how do you feel?
你感覺怎么樣?
Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不錯。我跟她說了。
Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh?
瞧見沒?也許我親了你媽不是件壞事
But...we don't have to go down that road.
不過......不必繼續往下說了。
Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay?
好,這只是第一章,我需要你們十分坦誠的意見。
Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her " heaving beasts. "
哦,對了,在第二頁中,他的手伸向的不是她的"起伏的雙酚"。
Phoebe: Why, she could have heaving beasts.
為什么,她可以有起伏的"雙酚"啊
Rachel: Right, right, but in this case she doesn't
好吧,好吧,但是這回她沒有。
Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
什么是"乳透"?
Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
你通常在"起伏的雙酚"上可以找到。
Rachel: Alright, alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧。…我不會打字。
Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'?
等等,你們看到他"巨大的悸動的鉛筆"那段了嗎?
Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
等著瞧吧,他用那支筆寫字的時候你可不會想在場。
Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it!
好了,夠了,還我,夠了啦!…
All: No! No! No!
不要,不要......
Phoebe: Oh wait wait wait, no, no, I just got to the part about her "public hair".
等等,等等,我剛看到她的"公共頭發"那段。