Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
謝謝各位,我得休息一下。
Rachel: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Woo!
好,讓我們一起感謝Phoebe Buffay女士。喔~
Chandler: What was that?
她在搞什么東西?
Ross: Oh, uh, Phoebe just started a... Chandler: Yeah, I believe I was talking to Joey, alright there, MotherKisser?
哦,啊,Phoebe剛... 好了,我是在和Joey說話,知道不,親媽男。
Joey: MotherKisser...I'll shut up.
親媽男......我閉嘴了。
Ross: Chandler, can I just say something?
Chandler,我能說幾句嗎?
II know you're still mad at me, I just wanna say that there were two people there that night. Okay?
我知道你還在生我的氣。但我只想說那晚有兩個當事人,對吧?
There were two sets of lips.
所以是有兩對嘴唇。
Chandler: Yes, well, I expect this from her. Okay?
是,好吧,我早想到她會這樣。
She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
她一直都是個佛洛依德式噩夢。
Ross: Okay, well, if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
那好,如果她一直這樣,你為什么說出來呢?
Chandler: Because it's complicated, it's complex
因為這很復雜,這很麻煩......
Hey, you kissed my mom!
喂!你親了我媽!
Ross: We're rehearsing a Greek play.
我們正在排練希臘劇。
Chandler: That's very funny. We done now?
真幽默,那我們排練完沒?
Ross: No! Okay, you mean, you're not gonna talk to her, you're not gonna tell her how you feel?
還沒,好,你不找她談?不跟她說你怎么想的?
Chandler: That would be a no. Look, just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom doesn't mean you know her.
當然不會說。別因為你親過她,就自以為了解她。
Alright? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
相信我,不能跟她談。
Ross: Okay, 'you' can't, or you can't? Okay, that's my finger.
好吧,是"你"不能,還是你"不能"?哦,我的手指......
Okay, that's, that's my knee. Still doing the play. Aaah!
呃,我的膝蓋......我們還在排練。啊~啊~啊~
Phoebe: Alright, what did you do with him?
好吧,你對他做什么了?