Monica: Oh! You're awake!
哦,你醒了。
Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel?
瞧你,你感覺真,怎么樣了?
Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
啊,頭有點暈,基本還行。
Monica: Gosh, you look good! Coma Guy: I feel good!...Who are you?
天,你的氣色好極了。我感覺好極了......你們是誰?
Monica: Oh, sorry. Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay. Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you. Phoebe: Well, we both have.
哦,不好意思。我叫Phoebe Buffay。我叫Monica Geller,我一直在照顧你。我們都有在(照顧你)。
Coma Guy: So, the EtchaSketch is from you guys?
所以留言板上的字是你們寫的?
Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me.
哦,其實只是我。
Monica: I got you the foot massager.
我替你做過腳底按摩。
Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me.
知道是誰幫你刮的胡子嗎?是我哦。
Monica: I read to you. Phoebe: I sang. Hah!
我讀新聞給你聽。我唱歌給你聽。哈!
Coma Guy: Well,...thanks. Monica: Oh, my pleasure. Phoebe: You're welcome.
哦,......謝了。哦,沒事。 沒關系。
Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around.
好,那我們回頭見吧。
Phoebe: What, that's it? Monica: "See you around?"
什么?就這樣?"回頭見"?
Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say?
哦,不然要我說什么?
Monica: Well, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?"
我不知道。或許,呃,"你們真好",
"Admit something to me? " "I'll call you?" Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you.
"向我表白吧!""我會打給你們的。"好吧,我會打給你們。
Phoebe: I don't think you mean that.
一點誠意都沒有。
Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give.
你們男人都這樣。我們不斷付出,再付出,不停付出。
And then we just get nothing back! And then one day, it's just, y'know, you wake up, and "See you around"! Let's go, Phoebe.
并且沒有任何回報。然后有一天,他醒過來......只有一句"回頭見"!走吧,Phoebe。
Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different. But I guess it was just the coma.
知道嗎,我們以為你與眾不同。但是我猜只是因為你是昏迷的。
Mrs. Bing: Hey kiddo, car's waiting downstairs, I just wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends, autographed.
嗨小盆友,車等在樓下,我只想拿幾本我的書給你朋友們,親筆簽名過哦。