Monica: 'A Woman Undone, by Rachel Karen Green'.
《丟臉的女人》--作者Rachel Karen Green
Rachel: Yeah. Thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter.
對,我想嘗試一下。我還在寫第一章,
Now, do you think his 'love stick can be liberated from its denim prison'?
看,你覺得他的"愛之棒"能從"粗棉布監牢"中解放嗎?
Monica: Yeah, I'd say so. And there's no 'j' in 'engorged'.
對,我覺得可以。還有,"engorged"里不應該有j。
Phoebe: Hey Rach.
嘿,Rach。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hello.
嗨。
Monica: Hello.
嗨。
Phoebe: Going to the hospital tonight?
今晚去醫院嗎?不去,
Monica: No, you?
你呢?也不去,
Phoebe: No, you?
你呢?
Monica: You just asked me.
你剛問過我了。
Phoebe: Okay, maybe it was a trick question.
好吧,也許這就是個有圈套的問題。
Phoebe: Rachel, can we do this now?
Rachel,我們現在可以開始了嗎?
Rachel: Okay. I am so hot!
好,我好興奮呀!
Joey: Now, here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day.
看,這是我爸媽婚禮時的照片。
And you tell me she's not a knockout.
你說,她是不是個美人。
Ross: I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
沒想到我們會在這談論這個。
Joey: C'mon! Just try to picture her not pregnant, that's all.
嘿,想像一下她沒挺著大肚子就行。
Rachel: Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
"中央公園咖啡店"很榮幸為各位介紹Phoebe Buffay女士。
Phoebe: Thanks. Hi, um, 'kay. I'd like to start with a song that's about a man that I recently met, who's, um, come to be very important to me.
謝謝,嗨,首先這首歌是關于一個我最近遇到的男生,他呢,已經成為我生命中非常重要的男人。
#You don't have to be awake To be my man Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand
你無須醒來成為我的男人。只要你一息尚存,我就會守在你身邊。
Though we just met the other day There's something I have got to say#
雖然我們相遇不久,我卻只想說…