And give you a goodbye kiss, so mooah, here's the kiss, here's the goodbye...
還有就是和你"吻別",么么,這是親親,也是拜拜哦......
Anything you want from Lisbon?
需要我在里斯本幫你帶什么嗎?
Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不用,不用,知道你要去那就行了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. Mooah
好吧,要乖哦,我愛你,么么。
Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你親了我最好的Ross!......差不多就是這個效果。
Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。
Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened.
愚蠢至極。我都不知道是怎么發生的。
I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
抱歉,寶貝,我保證不會再發生這種事。
Chandler: Really, really stupid.
真的,真的愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really, really stupid.Are we okay now?
真的,真的愚蠢之極。我們沒事了吧?
Chandler: Yeah. No....
是的。不......
Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
啊,男人與他的門之間的禁忌之愛。
Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
噓,他說出來了,不只是親嘴的事,所有都說出來了。
Ross: You're kidding.
你在開玩笑?
Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
不,不,他說"你什么才能長大,有個當媽的樣"?
Then she came back with: "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb? "
然后,她回了一句"你問題應該是,你什么時候才能長大,才能意思到我有爆點?"
Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你確定她不是說"你什么時候才能長大,才能意識到我是你媽媽?"
Joey: That makes more sense.
這樣通順多了。
Ross: So, what's going on now?
現在怎么樣了?
Joey: I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you.
我不知道。我不在這兒說給你聽嘛。