Good morning.
早上好
An hour ago, I withdrew my name from contention
一小時前,我辭去了
for the office of State's Attorney.
州檢察官的職務
I did so with great regret
這樣做我心有不甘
but also with a deep conviction
同時也深信不疑
that neither I, nor anyone associated with my campaign,
我,以及我競選團隊中的任何人
was responsible for tampering with voting machines.
都不應該對投票機舞弊一事負責
But a partial recount of select precincts
但是部分選區的重新計票
has led me to believe
讓我相信
that it is detrimental to the democratic process
一場冗長繁復的重新計票
for Cook County to be subjected
對庫克縣的民主進程來說
to a long and drawn-out recount.
將會是有百害而無一利
I would like to thank
我想感謝
my supporters for their faith in me
我的支持者對我的信任
and my husband, who has been...
感謝我的丈夫,一直
...has been amazing during this difficult time.
一直在困境中陪伴著我
Thank you.
謝謝各位
Mrs. Florrick! Mrs. Florrick! Over here! Mrs. Florrick!
福瑞克夫人,這邊,福瑞克夫人
Mr. Governor!
州長先生
What do I do now?
我現在該怎么辦
Mrs. Nolfi.
諾菲夫人
I find that the State has proved their case against you,
我想檢方的證據已經顯示對你不利
and as a result, I must find you guilty.
所以,我只能判你有罪
I do wish I had some discretion as to a sentence,
我很希望在判決上能有自由裁量權
but the number of pills in your possession triggered
但你所擁有的藥片數量
what is called a mandatory minimum sentence
已經達到了強制性最低量刑的標準
of six to 30 years.
將會面臨六到三十年刑期
I do not believe you deserve such a sentence,
我認為你不應遭受如此重刑
but I am handcuffed.
但我愛莫能助
However, there are still 48 hours
不過,到正式宣判
until the sentence must be imposed.
還有48小時
If you can bring me evidence
如果你能提出新的證據
that will allow me to revisit your conviction,
讓我重新審視此判決
I will gladly do so.
我一定欣然答允
Mandatory minimum sentencing.
強制性最低量刑法
That's why I brought you four here together today.
這就是我把你們四個叫到這里來的原因
Jim, Bob,
吉姆,鮑勃
just 'cause you're two of the most conservative lawyers
雖然你們倆是我見過的最保守派的律師
I ever met doesn't mean you get to tease Cary and Diane
但不意味著你們可以隨意嘲弄凱里和戴安
about their backward liberal ways. Anyway,
倒退的自由派作風,總之
this is one area where our political philosophies overlap.
這是我們兩方政治理念重疊的地方
Liberals think that mandatory minimums
自由派認為強制性最低量刑
are draconian and unfair.
過于嚴苛,有失公平
We think they're wasteful and unfair.
我們則認為它不經濟,不公平
Either way, we agree: a policy that's failed.
不管怎樣,我們都同意它是失敗的政策
Are we agreed on the test case?
選好測驗案件了嗎
Yes, sir. Steven Mercurio.
是的,先生,斯蒂文·梅庫里奧
House painter.
房屋油漆工
He became addicted to painkillers after back surgery,
一次背部受傷之后開始對止痛藥上癮
gave some to a friend who turned out to be an undercover cop.
把藥給了朋友,而這朋友是位臥底警察
His mandatory sentence: 12 years.
他的強制性最低量刑是十二年
Jim, Bob, we agreed on this?
吉姆,鮑勃,同意選這個案子嗎
For an extra $200 an hour,
再多付兩百美金的時薪
you can actually get 'em to speak.
就能讓這兩位開口了
I think we should consider someone else.
我認為應該考慮一下其他人
Well, a divide in the liberal caucus. What a surprise.
自由黨會議出現了分歧,好大的驚喜
Louise Nolfi, a 62-year-old grandmother.
露易絲·諾菲,一位62歲的老奶奶
She delivered a package to the post office.
她去郵局投遞了一個包裹
A drug-sniffing dog alerted to it.
被緝毒犬嗅出異狀
They opened the package and found 26 tablets
開箱后發現了26片亞甲二氧甲基苯丙胺
of MDMA, Ecstasy,
也就是搖頭丸
a six-year mandatory minimum. Where's the file?
六年強制性最低量刑,文件呢
Oh, I don't have one. I just came from court.
沒有文件,我剛從法庭出來
We've got a demo problem.
沒帶材料真麻煩呢
Jailed grandmothers, people can pity.
老奶奶入獄,人們會同情
Jailed white guys,
白人男子入獄
people can identify.
人們會共情
The house painter, I think.
我想還是選房屋油漆工
RD
R.D.
Meet her first. Why?
先見見她,為什么
You should have all the facts.
你應該了解案件實情
Meeting grandmothers isn't facts.
會見老奶奶可不是什么實情
It's manipulative kitsch. And you know it.
而是一種操縱人的拙劣手段,你心里明白
Then why not meet her?
既然如此,見見又何妨
You're gonna defend her either way, aren't you?
反正你是一定要去為她辯護的,對吧
Yes.
對
The soft-hearted liberal in her natural habitat.
純良的自由黨人,與她天然的棲居地
Ms. Lockhart, Alicia's here.
洛克哈特女士,艾麗西婭來了
Lockhart, Agos & Lee.
洛克哈特,艾格斯&李律所
How may I direct your call?
請問您找哪位
Alicia's here. I didn't know she was coming back.
艾麗西婭來了,我不知道她要回來
Hey, Alicia.
你好,艾麗西婭
I'm so sorry about everything.
事已至此,我深表遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
Come on. They're waiting.
來吧,他們等著呢
Water? Thank you.
喝水嗎,謝謝
So-- thank you--
那么,謝謝
Alicia and I have been talking, as most of you know.
相信各位知道我和艾麗西婭一直保持聯系
And I called her right after her... announcement.
她宣布辭職之后我立刻給她打了電話
I wish you hadn't backed down, Alicia.
我真希望你沒有讓步,艾麗西婭
Thank you, David.
謝謝你,大衛
And we've talked about it internally here, too, and...
我們內部也曾經討論過,所以
well...
你來說
We want you to come back as name partner.
我們希望你以聯名合伙人的身份回律所
And, um...
那么
you're not worried about my...
你們不擔心我的
situation?
處境嗎
What, a voter fraud scandal?
什么處境,投票機舞弊丑聞嗎
You mean, after I almost went to jail for six years?
在我差點被判六年刑之后嗎
What about you, David? Do you agree with this?
你呢,大衛,你也同意嗎
I agree with anything that maintains stability.
我同意一切能維持穩定的事情
Kalinda and I are having some troubles
我和凱琳達在州檢察官辦公室那邊
with the State's Attorney's Office.
有了點麻煩
We're dealing with it. And...
正在處理中,還有
my exit package, we already negotiated it.
我的退職補償金,我們已經協商過了
Bring your lawyer back in, and we'll figure it out.
把你的律師帶來,我們會解決好的
This is home, Alicia.
這兒就是你的家,艾麗西婭
Welcome home.
歡迎回家
Thank you.
謝謝
Geneva Pine. It's Cary.
吉妮瓦·派恩,我是凱里
What can I do for you?
有什么事嗎
I've thought it over, and I'll do it.
我考慮過了,我會去做的
Do what?
做什么
Turn evidence against Bishop.
檢舉畢夏普
What evidence, Cary?
你有什么證據
I'll only do it if I have your guarantee
只有你答應撤銷
you'll drop the charges against Kalinda and Diane.
對凱琳達和戴安的控罪我才會幫你
Okay.
好
Give me a day to get some ducks in a row,
給我一天時間把事情理清楚
and I'll get back to you.
之后我再回復你
Odd how things turn out.
風水輪流轉啊
A month ago, no one wanted to turn on Bishop.
一個月前,沒人肯檢舉畢夏普
Now everybody does.
現在卻都趨之若鶩
That was Cary.
剛剛是凱里
What do you need from me?
你想讓我做什么
Evidence on Bishop's drug operation,
給我有關畢夏普販毒
his subsidiary businesses, all illegal activities.
子公司業務以及所有非法活動的證據
Look, I won't testify.
我不會上庭作證的
Get me something I can use independently
那就給我些不需要證人的鐵證
and you won't need to testify.
這樣你就不用作證了
You can't make a deal with Cary.
你不能和凱里做交易
I told him I needed a day.
我跟他說我還需要一天時間
Get me something before then.
在那之前給我些證據吧
I'm not gonna talk about my grandson.
我不會談有關我孫子的事的
He's turning his life around. I know, Mrs. Nolfi.
他剛過上好日子,我了解,諾菲夫人
The truth is, the judge is sympathetic with your situation,
事實上,法官也很同情您的境遇
but we need to give him a reason to overturn your verdict.
但我們需要給他推翻判決的理由
Have you talked to your public defender?
您有和公設律師談過嗎
Mr. Bollinger? No. Why?
布林先生嗎,還沒,怎么了
Well, the judge may be angry with Mr. Bollinger
鑒于布林先生未能盡其責任
for not doing a better job.
法官也許會遷怒于他
We can overturn the verdict by arguing ineffective assistance.
我們能以辯護不力為由推翻判決
I don't want to get him in trouble.
我不想為難他
He's such a lovely man.
他是個很好的小伙子
He won't get into trouble,
他不會有麻煩的
but let me talk to him.
但請讓我和他談談
Now, gentlemen...
在場的紳士們
...in this country,
此刻這個國家中
our courts are the great levelers.
我們的法庭公正有力
And in our courts,
而在法庭之上
all men are... created...
所有人都被一視...
equal.
同仁
So is this what made you want to become a lawyer?
這就是你想當律師的原因嗎
No.
不是
It made a lot of...
這電影讓很多學生
people at school want to become lawyers,
夢想成為律師
but they're all... prosecutors and tax lawyers now.
但現在他們都成了檢察官和稅務律師
...reality. I like when people give speeches,
現實,我喜歡看人演講
and it makes other people change their mind.
還有演講讓人改變內心的畫面
I know. Me, too.
我也是
Do you ever get to do that?
你有這樣做過嗎
In court?
在法庭上
No.
沒有
It's mostly about facts and evidence.
在法庭上都是事實與證據為主導
Most of the time you don't really have someone you believe in.
大多數時間你都找不到可以去信任的人
That's too bad.
那太糟糕了
Maybe it'll be different this time.
或許這次會不同吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm going back to the law firm.
我要回到律所了
What?
什么
That's great. That's great.
太棒了,真的太棒了
In the name of God...
以上帝之名...
do your duty.
盡你應盡的責任吧
Um, do you want me to pause it?
要先把電影給暫停了嗎
No. I know how it ends.
不用了,我知道結尾
Mr. Gallagher, hello.
加拉格爾先生,你好
Thank you for returning my call.
感謝您回我電話
I know you were wondering if I was heading back to my firm,
我知道您在想我是否會回到自己的律所
and it looks like I am.
現在看來的確是這樣了
You are? You're going back now?
是嗎,你要回去了嗎
Yes. Definitely.
是的沒錯
But I just got a call from Lockhart/Agos
但我剛接到洛克哈特&艾格斯律所的電話
saying you weren't going back.
說你不會回去了
Oh, well, that's a mistake.
那肯定搞錯了
Uh, it-it must be an old message.
應該是之前還沒修正的消息
No, I just got it an hour ago.
不,我是一小時前接到電話的
From who? David Lee?
誰打來的,大衛·李嗎
No, Diane Lockhart.
不,是戴安·洛克哈特
You...
什么
Diane called you?
是戴安打的電話嗎
Yeah, she was worried I would leave the firm,
是的,她擔心我會離開他們的律所
and I told her I was keeping my options open.
而我告訴她現在一切皆有可能
So she asked me to hold off on calling you for a day or two.
所以她讓我過一兩天再打電話給你
That surprised me, so I'm calling you now.
這讓我蠻驚訝的,于是現在來問你這事
Uh, Mr. Gallagher, I'm gonna...
加拉格爾先生,我過一陣...
have to get back to you, okay?
再回復您好嗎
Of course.
當然可以
Damn it.
該死
They had no intention of bringing me back.
他們根本就不想讓我回去
They never did. They have been playing out
他們壓根沒這樣想過,他們玩這出把戲
this charade so they can cherry-pick my clients.
就是為了輕輕松松地把我的客戶搶走
Well, even if they are, you can't make it personal.
即便如此,你也不能把事弄成私人恩怨
Sure, I can. I started that firm.
我當然可以,這律所是我一手創立的
Here. In my home.
就在這里,在我的家里
We had so few outlets,
因為插座太少
we were running cables into Grace's room.
我們還得把線接到格蕾絲房間里頭
Then hit 'em back. Florrick-Agos--
那就狠狠報復他們,報復福&艾律所
or whatever they're called now--
或者那個現在不知道究竟叫什么的律所
they're not the only game in town. You have other options.
他們有不是唯一的選擇,你選擇多的是
I'm officially a scandal, Peter.
我現在是徹底名聲掃地了,彼得
You should know that better than anyone.
你應該比其他人更清楚這一點
No one wants a sullied lawyer.
沒人會找壞名聲的律師
They want a good lawyer,
人們都需要優秀的律師
and you have enough clients to go on your own.
你有足夠的客戶支持你自立門戶
I'm just tired, Peter.
我是真的累了,彼得
All right, answer me this.
好,那你告訴我
If you went solo,
如果你單干的話
how many of your clients would follow?
你的客戶會有多少人繼續跟你
I don't know.
我也說不好
Maybe 20.
二十個吧
Well, that's a pretty good book of business for day one.
這對剛起步的公司來說已經不是個小數了
Where would I even get the seed money?
可是我從哪去弄到起步資金呢
Your exit package. Go back in there...
你的退職補償金,你回律所時
make as if nothing's wrong, just be all smiles,
要笑容滿面,裝作什么都沒發生過
and then get them to rip up your exit package.
然后讓他們撤銷你的退職協議
You lost a lot of money on that package, right?
那份協議讓你損失了一大筆錢,對吧
Kalinda.
凱琳達
Dex.
迪克斯特
What do you want?
什么事
Did you know that Bishop's leaving the business?
你知不知道畢夏普已經松口了
What business?
什么松口
He's, uh... he's worried about being betrayed,
他...他擔心被背叛
so he's turning evidence.
所以他要上交證據了
Where'd you hear that?
這是誰跟你說的
Geneva Pine. The ASA?
吉妮瓦·派恩,助理檢察官
She's playing you.
她在詐你呢
He's doing it for Dylan.
他這么做是為了迪倫
Wants to stay out of jail so he can be a dad.
坐牢的話他就沒辦法盡父親的職責了
Look, Pine says there's room
聽著,派恩說只給一個人
for only one person to turn evidence.
上交證據的機會
You need to get out of my car.
你可以離開了
I came to you because I want to keep my job.
我來找你是因為我不想丟掉我的工作
Bishop goes...
畢夏普被無罪釋放的話
you'll be number one.
你就成頭號目標了
Hey. If this is some type of a loyalty test from Bishop,
如果這是畢夏普對我忠誠的測試
you tell him I said to kiss my ass.
你可以跟他說玩蛋去吧
I would never turn on him, ever.
我永遠都不會背叛他,永遠不會
Thank you for taking the time to listen to our concerns.
感謝你們抽出時間聆聽我們的想法
No problem-- that's why we're here.
別客氣,應該的
And thank you for listening to our concerns.
也感謝你們聆聽我們的想法
No problem. Happy to accommodate.
不客氣,都好商量
So you would like to renegotiate your exit package?
你是想重新商議你的退職協議
Mm, no, not renegotiate; rescind.
不是重新商議,是撤銷
Ah. Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning: since I am returning, it seems more sensible to just...
意思就是撤銷退職協議,好讓我能夠...
void it. Like Alicia never left.
回來繼續工作,就好像從未離開
Well, the issue, of course--
但是,事實上
and it's an unfortunate one--
很遺憾的是
is that Alicia's equity is already settled out.
艾麗西婭的股權已經全部結算完了
Mm, on the cheap.
以很低的價格
Which was understandable at the time,
在當時來說是可以理解的
but Alicia's going to need to be made whole again
但是如果艾麗西婭回來的話
if she returns, and rather than waste time
她就要得回她全部的股權
restoring the status quo,
與其浪費時間再去收回股票
it makes more sense just to keep the status quo,
還不如保持現狀算了
don't you think?
你們覺得呢
Well, Alicia, I think all David is saying
艾麗西婭,我想大衛的意思是
is this proposal is a bit of a curveball.
你的請求會不會是迂回戰術
More of a slider, I'd say-- give us a couple of swings,
或者說是討價還價,讓我們考慮一下
you can probably still hit it.
再給你答復
No problem. Take all the time you need.
沒問題,請便
Alicia...
艾麗西婭
I didn't believe it before, but I think you're right
我之前不相信,但我現在覺得你是對的
they're playing you. Why do you think that?
他們在耍你,為什么這么說
Because they should've just said no
因為他們完全可以拒絕
to rescinding your exit package,
你撤銷退職協議的要求
but they delayed.
但是他們沒有立即答復
They're stalling you. To get my clients?
他們在拖延時間,好搶走我的客戶
So what do I do?
那我怎么辦
Start working the phones fast.
趕緊開始打電話
Get your clients on board before they do, because...
搶在他們前面搞定你的客戶,因為...
they don't want you back.
他們不想你回來
We want her back, David.
我們希望她回來,大衛
Yes, but if we tear up her exit contract,
沒錯,但是如果我們撤銷退職協議的話
she gets all her power back.
她就得回她全部的權力了
First-tier equity package, a seat on the...
最高優先級的股權,管理權等等
What difference does it make? We want her back.
這有什么區別,我們希望她回來
Yes, but on our terms, not hers.
但要以我們的方式,而不是她的方式
She's a founding member of this firm.
她是這家事務所的元老成員
I say we swallow the cost.
我認為多出點錢沒什么
And I say you two are burning money
我認為你們倆這是在為
out of a misguided sense of loyalty.
方向錯誤的忠誠燒錢
Let's at least run it by the finance committee.
至少我們先去和財務委員會核算一下
Fine. But let's start calling back Alicia's clients,
好吧,但至少我們可以開始給
assuring them she's staying.
艾麗西婭的客戶打電話了,假定她會回來
I'm afraid Alicia might get the wrong idea if she heard
如果艾麗西婭知道我們之前
that we were calling them before.
給他們打過電話,她可能會有別的想法
You have been a public defender for less than a year, Mr. Bollinger?
你擔任公設律師將近一年了吧,布林先生
Yeah. Ten months.
是的,十個月了
Oops. Sorry.
不好意思
I see. And, um...
我知道了
So how familiar are you with Illinois criminal procedure?
你對伊利諾伊州的罪案處理流程熟悉嗎
I've been getting up to speed. It's complicated, though.
我上手挺快的,盡管挺復雜的
Looking for Louise's file.
讓我找找露易絲的卷宗
Oh, here it is.
在這
Uh... sorry about the mustard stain.
不好意思,沾了點芥末醬
So, um...
那么
You made the decision not to take issue with the prosecution's
你決定不對檢方提出的分銷毒品指控
charge of intent to distribute? Oh, that's right.
提出異議,沒錯
Yeah, there's video evidence of her mailing a package
有錄像證明她當時正在郵寄
with 26 tabs of Ecstasy.
一個裝有26粒搖頭丸的包裹
These are good notes. Thank you.
筆記做得很棒,謝謝
Yeah, that's the way Justice Ginsburg liked them.
金斯伯格法官也很喜歡這些筆記
Justice Ginsburg?
金斯伯格法官
As in, um... The Supreme Court justice.
就是那個,最高法院法官
Yeah. I clerked with her for a year
我在進司法部之前
before joining the Justice Department.
當了她一年的書記員
Look, I-I think you're going to have a hard time
不過我覺得你們很難找到證據
proving ineffective assistance, unfortunately.
來證明無效援助
I mean, that's what you're going for, right?
我是說,你們打算這樣上訴,對嗎
I'm incompetent? No hard feelings, but yeah.
我是不是不夠格,別往心里去,是的
I wish I could have given you something,
我希望我能為你們提供點什么
but unfortunately, I did a pretty good job at trial.
不幸的是,我已經盡力了
I mean, if she were a regular street criminal,
我是說,如果她只是一般的街頭犯罪
you could get her into a probationary program like TASC.
你能為她爭取像社區治療之類的緩刑項目
For drug addicts?
那個為癮君子開設的項目
Right. She wouldn't see a day of jail.
對,這樣她不用進監獄
It's odd-- her having never used drugs is actually worse.
很奇怪吧,她不吸毒反而更糟
She could get probation if you could prove she's a drug addict.
如果你能證明她吸毒的話,緩刑了事
Unbelievable. Yeah. I was going to talk
難以置信,是,我打算
to her presentencing officer about it...
跟她的量刑法官談談這個方案
That's a good idea.
好主意
I will go do that. Only in America, right?
交給我吧,只有在美國才會這樣
You know, you're a grandma, go to jail.
如果你是個老奶奶,就得進監獄
You're a drug addict, go to rehab.
而你是個癮君子,就只要去戒毒所就好
You wonder why people like me are into smaller government.
你知道為什么我這樣的人想要小政府了吧
Oh, yes, that's right-- smaller government
真是有道理啊,小政府
would have no such ironies.
難不成就不會出現這種奇談了
Perhaps there'd be smaller ironies. Seriously?
也許不會那么諷刺,說真的
That's your experience of life?
這就是你的人生經驗
Smaller things are purer?
小的東西就更加純凈
It actually is my experience of life, yeah.
這就是我的人生經驗,是的
Do you want me to step out? Stay put.
你們需要我回避一下嗎,不用
What I find disgusting is the Republicans
我覺得共和黨人斷了民主黨的財路
will starve a democracy of funds,
然后反過去指責社會的功能失調
and then complain that society's dysfunctional.
真是太令人作嘔了
Nobody is starving anybody of anything.
沒有人要斷誰的財路
Mr. Gallagher, I wanted to get back to you first.
加拉格爾先生,我想告訴您
Diane made a mistake yesterday.
戴安昨天犯了個錯誤
As it turns out...
結果是
Alicia Florrick is returning to the fold.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克是要回到我們律所的
Dear God, you all need to get your stories straight.
天,你們得把事情給捋順了
I have Alicia right now on the other line,
艾麗西婭正在和我通電話呢
and she says she's starting her own firm
她說她要建立自己的律所
and she wants me to come with her.
她想我跟隨她離開你們律所
Uh, Jim,
吉姆
can you give me a moment?
你能稍等片刻嗎
I'll check in with them.
我去跟他們核實一下
Oh. Uh, David,
大衛
do you know Reese Dipple? Only by reputation.
你認識里斯·迪普爾嗎,久仰大名
David Lee, family law.
大衛·李,家庭法律師
Very nice to meet you, sir. Call me R.D.
很高興認識你,叫我RD就好
R.D., simple, American. RD
簡潔明了,美式風格
I'm a conservative, too, sir.
我也是保守派的,先生
Really?
真的嗎
Yes. Diane, do you have a minute?
是的,戴安,你現在有空嗎
Alicia's playing us.
艾麗西婭在耍我們
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She's on the phone, as we speak,
在我們說話的同時,她在打電話
trying to steal James Gallagher away.
想要把詹姆斯·加拉格爾挖走
She's starting her own firm. Again.
她又在組建自己的律所了
She's dragging this out so we won't pursue her clients.
她在拖延時間,以免我們爭取她的客戶
Meanwhile, she's locking them down.
與此同時,她再把他們綁住
Then why would she insist on voiding her exit package?
那為什么她想作廢她的退職補償金協議
For money.
為了錢啊
So she doesn't have to renegotiate her contract
所以她就不用在被逼無奈之下
with a gun to her head.
重新協商她的合同
Gallagher just called me-I got him on hold.
加拉格爾剛剛打給我,我讓他等等
While he's got her on hold.
與此同時他讓艾麗西婭等等
Uh, Cary.
凱里
We need a minute.
我們需要討論一下
Jim, uh, I have Cary Agos
吉姆,我,凱里·艾格斯
and Diane Lockhart here with me.
和戴安·洛克哈特都在這兒
We just want to reiterate how much your business means to us.
我們要再次強調您的業務對我們非常重要
I appreciate that, but I just want some stability,
謝謝你們重視,但是我想要的是穩定
do you understand? Mr. Gallagher,
你們能理解嗎,加拉格爾先生
you say you have Alicia on the other line right now?
你是說艾麗西婭也在和你通電話
Yep. Why don't you tell her you'll get back to her,
對,你不妨告訴她你晚點回她電話
and we will resolve this shortly.
我們馬上把這事給解決了
Fine. But I got to tell you, this is starting to get old.
好,但我得提醒你,我沒什么耐心
I don't believe it. That's because the last time
我不信,那是因為上次
she pulled this crap, you were on her side.
她攪出這堆爛攤子的時候,你和她一伙
You really want to get into this now?
你現在真的要提這事
Stop it. Stop. Alicia's watching.
打住,打住,艾麗西婭在看著我們
Dad?
爸爸
Mr. Bishop?
畢夏普先生
He must be up.
他一定在樓上
I'll, uh, wait in the car till he gets back.
我在車里等他回來再走
Dylan?
迪倫
Up here.
我在上面
You're here.
你還在這兒
Yeah. I, uh... I didn't want to leave Dylan alone.
對,我不想把迪倫一個人留在家里
Actually, uh... I'm surprised you weren't home.
事實上,我很驚訝你竟然不在家
Why? Nothing.
為什么,沒什么
I... I just saw Dexter heading out--
我剛剛看到迪克斯特出去了
I figured you two were together.
我以為你們倆在一起
Well, I'm here now.
我回家了
You can go.
你可以走了
Thank you.
謝謝
Thanks, sir.
謝謝,先生
Was Dylan downloading music or something?
迪倫是在下歌或者其他什么東西嗎
No. Somebody used a flash drive to download files.
沒有,有人用U盤拷了文件
Can you tell who?
能查出是誰嗎
Every time a USB device is connected to a computer,
當USB設備接入電腦時
all the details-- the serial number,
所有的信息,出廠序列號
the class of device-- it's all stored in the registry.
設備型號,都會被寫進注冊表
So you can trace it?
這么說你能追蹤它
Yes.
是的
She's stabbing us in the back.
她在我們背后捅刀子
We don't know that yet.
這事還不能確定
James Gallagher could just... It's not just Gallagher.
詹姆斯·加拉格爾可能,不只加拉格爾
I spoke with Paisley and Tanya Page--
我跟佩斯里,塔尼婭·佩吉都談過
she reached out to both of them, too.
她跟這兩方都接洽過了
Kalinda, you're just gonna sit there?
凱琳達,你就準備干坐著嗎
Yeah. Alicia would never do this.
是的,因為艾麗西婭不會干這種事
She's already done it-- she did it last year,
她已經干過了,就在去年
and she's doing it again.
如今又要故技重施了
She had a reason to do it last year.
她去年那么做是有原因的
Oh, how does it feel, Cary, to be betrayed...
被人背叛的滋味怎么樣,凱里...
David... David, what do you suggest?
大衛,大衛,你有什么建議
That we play coy, string her along in negotiations
我們不作直接回應,用談判拖住她
until we have a chance to call the rest of her clients
直到我們聯系完她手里余下的客戶
and convince them to stay.
說服他們留下為止
Hey, Dad, I'm home.
爸爸,我回來了
Is Kalinda with you?
凱琳達也來了嗎
Uh, yes, sir.
是的,先生
Do you have a minute?
能跟你聊一下嗎
Hey, Jamir.
你好,賈米
Why don't you head upstairs? I'll be right up.
你先上樓吧,我隨后就到
I got an "A" in algebra.
我代數考了A
I'm proud of you.
爸爸為你驕傲
When you came to my house,
你之前來我家時
did you go into my study?
你進過我書房嗎
No.
沒有
Did you log onto my computer?
你開過我的電腦嗎
No.
沒有
You saw Dexter leaving when you drove up.
你開車回來時,看見迪克斯特離開
You said you saw Dexter leaving here when you drove Dylan home.
你說你送迪倫回來時,看見迪克斯特離開
Look, uh, I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
我不想給任何人惹上麻煩
Why would anybody get into trouble?
為什么有人會惹上麻煩
I don't know.
不知道
Do you still want me to stay, sir?
你還要我繼續留在這嗎,先生
Yes.
是
Hey, boss. What you need?
老大,有何吩咐
Some information.
問你點事
Someone used a flash drive to download files from my computer.
有人用U盤從我電腦上拷走了一些文件
Okay.
嗯
Flash drives leave their fingerprints behind.
U盤使用會在電腦上留下痕跡
Did you know that?
你知道這一說嗎
No.
不知道
I didn't either.
我以前也不知道
This flash drive was given the name
這個U盤的命名為
D.R.'s Jams No.2
"DR的果醬二號"
Uh, boss... I don't know.
老大,我不清楚
I mean, I keep two flash drives in my car,
我車里有兩個U盤
but they have all my music on 'em and...
但里面存的都是音樂...
I didn't... I mean, I would never...
我沒有...我絕不會...
H-Hold on.
等一下
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
天啊,不是吧,不是吧
I think you should come over here, Dex.
你得過來一趟了,迪克斯
Dex.
迪克斯
Um, I'll-I'll call you back.
我回頭再聯系你
I'll call you back.
回頭打給你
Do you want anything more from me, sir?
你還有其他需要嗎,先生
No. Maybe tomorrow.
沒有了,明天再見
No problem.
沒問題
D.R.'s Jams? Who's D.R.?
"DR的果醬" 誰是DR
Dexter Roja.
迪克斯特·羅哈
Why do you have his flash drive?
你怎么會有他的U盤
I took it from his car.
從他車里拿的
Why?
為什么
You have everything you need on that to take Bishop down.
里面的內容足以讓你扳倒畢夏普
This doesn't come back to me.
不能向任何人透露這是我提供的
And you leave Cary and Diane out of it.
也不要牽涉凱里和戴安
Um, I'm looking for the pre-sentence officer on duty.
我在找今天當值的量刑法官
Oh, thank you.
謝謝
Thank you so much. Appreciate it.
謝謝,非常感謝
May I help you?
有什么能幫你的
I'm here for Louise Nolfi. I'm her attorney.
我是為露易絲·諾菲而來,我是她的律師
Oh. Joy.
喬伊
No.
不
I told him it's not true.
我跟他說過那不是真的
Would you like me to return?
您希望稍后再來嗎
No. Sit.
不用,坐吧
No. I have to go. You tell him it's not true.
不,我得掛了,你告訴他那不是真的
All right?
行嗎
Now...
我來看看
Uh, it's Louise Nolfi. N-O-L...
叫露易絲·諾菲,露,易...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You were Cary Agos' attorney,
你之前是凱里·艾格斯的律師
weren't you? I was.
對吧,是的
And LeMond Bishop's lawyer, too.
也是萊蒙德·畢夏普的律師
Yes.
是的
Okay, this is it. Louise Nolfi.
好,就是這個了,露易絲·諾菲
Possession with intent.
非法持有毒品
26 tablets of MDMA.
26片搖頭丸
Yes. Unfortunately for this client, that's typical.
對,我這位當事人很不幸,這事很典型
She's has quite a high tolerance.
止痛藥對她不太起作用了
That why I'm talking to you and not her?
所以由你來見我,她來不了嗎
Uh, well, Mrs. Nolfi has a...
諾菲夫人有點...
a serious issue.
重要的事情
No mention of any history of, uh, drug use here.
文件里沒說她有吸毒前科
Well, no, it's not something she advertises.
不是什么不能聲張的事
She has children and grandchildren.
她有孩子還有孫子
So how soon can she get here?
那她最快什么時候能過來
I beg your pardon? Drug addiction or not,
不好意思你說什么,不管有沒有毒癮
I need to evaluate her before I make a recommendation to the court.
我向法庭提出建議前需要對她進行評估
Does she really have to come in?
她必須得來嗎
Yeah.
是的
Well, how about tomorrow?
明天行嗎
It's unfortunate, but this election scandal
的確很不幸,但這次選舉丑聞
has tainted the Florrick name.
已經玷污了福瑞克家的名聲
I'm afraid most judges would find themselves
恐怕法官們也會
biased against Alicia right now.
對艾麗西婭產生偏見
Oh, I know,
可不是么
those allegations were terrible.
那些反對她的言論簡直太可怕了
Not to mention those e-mails she sent.
更別提她發出去的那些郵件了
So the payment schedule of the exit agreement
退職協議的付款期是
was tied to Alicia taking office,
艾麗西婭就職的時候
but she never actually took office.
但她其實沒有就職
Therefore the exit agreement is, unfortunately, void on its face.
因此退職協議,很不幸就只能作廢了
So, um, I'm sorry,
所以,不好意思
where does that, uh,
那我們現在是
leave us? It seems I'm still partner.
什么情況,我還是合伙人
Uh, forgive me, but I think we're gonna need a minute to discuss this.
抱歉,我們需要單獨談一下這件事
That bitch.
賤人
She's right about the exit deal.
關于退職協議她是對的
She never took office.
她又沒就職
So tell her there's a new capital call.
跟她說需要新一輪投資
All partners have to pony up an additional
所有合伙人需要額外支付
$250,000 for improvements.
25萬美金來改善律所狀況
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's a ploy, you idiots.
這是策略而已,白癡
You know, I almost admire her.
我差點覺得自己要崇拜她了
We stall her to go after her clients,
我們拖延她是為了挖她的客戶
so she stalls us to go after ours.
所以她也拖延我們挖我們的
How dare you?
你怎么能這樣
Going after Reese Dipple?
對里斯·迪普爾下手
You've never even met him.
你都沒見過他
Excuse me?
什么
David's been on the phone with every one of your old clients,
大衛跟你的每一個老客戶通過電話
and they've all received calls from you.
他們都接到了你的電話
To tell them I'm coming back.
告訴他們我要回來了
No, to poach them.
不,是要挖他們走
I'm sorry,
不好意思
are you really accusing me of poaching?
你是在說我挖客戶嗎
This whole negotiation has been a charade.
整個的談判不過是個假樣子
You had no intention of bringing me back here.
你們根本沒想讓我回來
Because you betrayed us. No, Diane,
因為你背叛了我們,不,戴安
because you betrayed me.
是你們背叛了我
Get out of here, Alicia.
出去,艾麗西婭
Get out of here now.
現在就給我出去
Lemond Bishop. Chicago PD. You're under arrest.
萊蒙德·畢夏普,芝加哥警局,你被捕了
You got to be kidding me, right? With my son here?
你是在逗我吧,我兒子在這兒
Turn around, please, sir.
請轉過身去
Dad. I'm all right, Dylan.
爸爸,我沒事,迪倫
What do you want me to do, Lemond?
你需要我做什么,萊蒙德
Call my lawyer.
打電話給我律師
And tell Dexter he's dead.
跟迪克斯特說他死定了
What is going on, Geneva? What happened?
怎么了,吉妮瓦,發生了什么
Cary? Yes, Cary.
凱里,是我,凱里
You were getting back to me.
你說要稍后和我聯系
Now I hear Bishop was arrested. What did you do?
我剛聽說畢夏普被抓了,你干了什么
I found another way.
我找到別的辦法了
You found another way with Kalinda?
凱琳達給你找到的辦法吧
Cary, just stay out of this. This has nothing to do with you.
凱里,你別管了,這跟你沒關系
You're gonna get her killed.
你會害死她的
It started after my husband died.
是從我丈夫死后開始的
I got the shakes.
我總是抖
You know, my hands.
我手抖
I needed the drugs.
我需要毒品
Um, wasn't money tight, Louise?
你不是缺錢嗎,露易絲
Oh, yes. Oh, yeah.
對,對
A friend gave me a couple pills.
一個朋友給了我幾片藥
Oxycodone.
羥考酮
Roxy, I called them.
我叫他們洛克希
That's the street name, when I was on the street.
我在街頭混的時候,他們叫這個名字
I see. And where are you getting your supply now?
明白了,那你現在從那兒拿貨啊
I have my man.
我有哥們兒
Down the
就在
on the street.
街上
The street where I live.
我住的那條街
Where my man gets me drugs.
我哥們兒給我弄毒品
I need the drugs.
我需要毒品
Uh-huh. Do you find that taking drugs
你認為吸毒
helps you to avoid or relieve, uh,
有助于消除或減輕
withdrawal symptoms?
你的戒斷癥狀嗎
Oh, yeah, all the time.
可以啊,一直有用
I mean, sometimes all I have is my high.
我是說,有時候我必須嗑大了
Or I get the shakes.
不然就抖
The. You know.
這個,你懂的
Okay, thank you,
好的,謝謝你
Ms. Nolfi.
諾菲女士
You're welcome.
不客氣
I mean, just so you know
我跟你說啊
I want to get this horse off of my back.
我就是不想再溜水了
Monkey?
是溜冰吧
What?
什么
Monkey off your back?
不再溜冰了
No, horse.
不是,是溜水
Yeah, horse.
嗯,溜水
Okay, she's not a junkie.
她不是癮君子
She doesn't fit the cliché, but
她不是傳統的那種,但是
I understand that mandatory minimums are unfair, ma'am,
我明白強制性最低量刑不公平,女士
but I cannot recommend that a non-addict be put into rehab.
但我不能建議一個不吸毒的人被關戒毒所
I'm
我...
sorry.
很抱歉
Where's Kalinda?
凱琳達在哪兒
She's not here.
她不在這
Well, I need to leave a message.
我要留條信給她
Someone turned on Bishop, and it was not me.
有人告發了畢夏普,不是我
She needs to tell Bishop...
她得告訴畢夏普
It's not her either.
也不是她
What?
什么
Geneva Pine approached me to turn evidence.
吉妮瓦·派恩找我給她證據
Kalinda wasn't involved. It was me.
凱琳達跟這沒關系,是我
It was you? How could it be you?
是你嗎,怎么可能是你
I gave Pine what I knew.
我把我知道的都告訴派恩了
You did? You...
你做的,你
She was in my car.
她上過我的車
Kalinda.
凱琳達
She took it?
她拿的嗎
Took what?
拿什么
I'm such an idiot. The flash drive.
我真是個白癡,U盤
She did this? I don't know what you're talking about.
是她干的嗎,我不知道你在說什么
Tell Kalinda that I need to see her now.
告訴凱琳達我現在就要見她
She has nothing to do with this.
她跟這無關
You tell her... I need to see her.
你告訴她,我要見她
Alicia is still a part of this firm.
艾麗西婭還是律所的一分子
She was a partner in another firm
她曾是另一家律所的合伙人
and she stole how many clients?
她偷走了多少客戶
Uh, Chumhum
查查網
ring a bell?
記得了吧
Hello? Alicia?
你好,艾麗西婭
Uh, do you have a minute?
你有時間嗎
What, so Diane can cut my exit package again?
怎么,戴安又要減少我的退職補償金了嗎
Alicia, what the hell's going on?
艾麗西婭,到底怎么了
You tell me. Diane and David Lee
你告訴我,戴安和大衛·李
think you're poaching clients. They're the ones
認為你在挖客戶,是他們
who've been stringing me along for days, lying to my clients.
耍了我好幾天,騙我的客戶
No, no, they-they wanted to bring you back, but then
不不,他們想要你回來,但后來
you called James Gallagher and said you were leaving.
你打給詹姆斯·加拉格爾說你要離開
No, no, no, no.
不不不
He called me.
他打給我的
Diane went behind my back and told him I was out.
戴安背著我告訴他我不會回來
No, she didn't.
不,她沒有
Wait...
等等
when did Gallagher say Diane called?
加拉格爾說戴安什么時候打給他的
Right after our meeting.
就在我們的會議結束后
Alicia, Diane called before the meeting,
艾麗西婭,戴安在會前打給他的
before she even knew you wanted to come back.
在她還不知道你想回來前
I know 'cause I was there.
我當時在場所以我知道
She knew I was coming in. Yes, but she didn't know
她知道我要過去,是,但她不知道
why you were coming in. Well, David Lee
你過來干嘛,大衛·李
is calling my clients right now.
現在正打給我的客戶
Because of you. Because of what you did.
因為你,因為你的所作所為
So you're saying this is a misunderstanding?
所以你是說這是場誤會嗎
I'm saying that you need to call Diane right now.
我是說你得趕緊打給戴安
How long you been here?
你在這兒多久了
A few hours.
幾小時
Did you get Bishop arrested?
是你讓畢夏普被抓的嗎
Cary, don't worry. I, uh...
凱里,別擔心,我...
I handled it.
我處理好了
So you're not in trouble?
你不會有麻煩嗎
No.
不會
Dexter Roja was here.
迪克斯特·羅哈來過這
Wanted your help in figuring out who turned on Bishop.
想要你幫他找出是誰告發的畢夏普
Oh, that's good.
很好
I said it wasn't you.
我說不是你
Said I was the one who turned on Bishop.
我說是我告發的畢夏普
Wh... Why did you do that, Cary?
你干嘛這么做,凱里
Didn't want you to get in trouble.
不想要你有麻煩
I wasn't in trouble.
我不會有麻煩
He mentioned a flash drive.
他提到一個U盤
He said he just realized
他說他想到
that you were the one who took it from his car.
是你把它從他車里拿走了
What's going on, Kalinda?
發生了什么事,凱琳達
Nothing.
沒什么
I know it's something.
我知道有事
When you talk that way, it's always something.
你這么說話時,通常是有事
No, no, I... I can take care of it.
不,沒有,我可以解決的
You're in trouble.
你有麻煩了
No.
沒有
Can I help you? Please?
我能幫上忙嗎,拜托了
No.
不用
Diane?
戴安
Do you have a minute? I think we need to talk.
你有時間嗎,我想我們得談談
Yes, I think we do.
是,我們確實需要談談
Grace. Hi.
格蕾絲
Is your mom in?
你媽媽在嗎
Um, no, she stepped out.
不在,她出去了
Uh, do you want me to call her for you?
你要我幫你打給她嗎
No. Uh, I wanted to talk to her in person.
不,我想當面跟她談
Um, can I get you anything?
要給你拿點喝的嗎
Uh, no, thank you.
不用,謝謝
Uh, please, have a seat.
請坐吧
Thanks.
謝謝
Smile.
笑
Diane?
戴安
I got your e-mail. What's up?
我收到你的郵件了,怎么了
Yeah, I, um... I took another look at the lab report again.
我又看了一下實驗室報告
Louise Nolfi was caught with 26 Ecstasy tablets,
露易絲·諾菲被抓到攜帶26片搖頭丸
but the price attached to the pills was $500.
但是藥丸的價格是五百美金
So?
所以呢
So, the street value would be double that.
所以,街頭的價格是其兩倍
Either someone's getting a great deal,
要么是有人拿了個超好的價格
or there was a problem with the amount of drugs.
要么就是藥丸的數量有問題
Interesting. We'll talk to the lab tomorrow.
很有趣,我們明早找實驗室談談
Yeah, you need to call them first thing in the morning.
好,你明天一早就打給他們
Uh, I-I won't be in.
我不會去
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你還好嗎,我沒事
Did Alicia call you?
艾麗西婭打電話給你了嗎
No. She came in.
沒,她來過
We apologized to each other.
我們互相道了歉
I'm glad.
真不錯
Life's too short to be mad.
人生太短,不該被憤怒消耗
Well, you're sounding philosophical.
你說得真像個哲學家
Yeah.
是啊
I'll see you, Diane.
回頭見,戴安
Are you sure you're all right?
你確定你沒事嗎
I'm fine.
我很好
Take care of yourself, okay?
你自己好好保重
You, too.
你也是
I'm gonna get a snack. You sure you don't want anything?
我去拿點零食,你真的什么都不要嗎
Yeah. Uh... I have to go now.
對,我得走了
Grace...
格蕾絲
Would you give this to your mom, please?
能請你吧這個交給你媽媽嗎
Sure.
沒問題
Just whenever would be great.
什么時候給都行
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再見
Good-bye.
再見
You're sure of this, Ms. Lockhart?
你確定嗎,洛克哈特女士
I am, Your Honor.
確定,法官閣下
I personally inspected the evidence this morning,
今天早上我親自檢查了證據
and here is an affidavit from the custodian at the lab.
里面有一份檢驗室管理員的宣誓書
The charge says that Mrs. Nolfi was caught
指控聲稱諾菲夫人被捕時
with 26 tablets of Ecstasy.
身上攜帶26片搖頭丸
But in fact, the tablets had been cut in half, which means
但其實每一片都是對半切開的
that there were really only 13 tablets in the package.
也就是說袋子里只有13片
And the threshold number for the mandatory minimum to apply is...
強制性最低量刑的最少攜帶量是...
15 tablets, Your Honor.
15片,法官閣下
Then it is my pleasure to inform you, Mrs. Nolfi,
那么我很高興地告訴你,諾菲夫人
that I am finding you guilty of possession
我認為你攜帶
of only 13 tablets of Ecstasy,
13片搖頭丸,罪名成立
and therefore, will be sentencing you
因此我將判你
to six months probation,
六個月緩刑
which will hereby be deemed... served.
特此判定...生效
We need to bring Alicia on board.
我們得讓艾麗西婭過來
Alicia came by last night and apologized.
艾麗西婭昨晚來過道了歉
Because we have her by the throat.
是我們把她逼得道歉了
No, I apologized, too. It was all a misunderstanding.
不,我也道歉了,都是誤會
Good.
很好
Then we should bring her back.
那我們該讓她回來
No, you shouldn't.
不,你不該
Mr. Dipple, I'm sorry, but
迪普爾先生,抱歉,可是
if you could give us a minute,
你能給我們一點時間私聊嗎
we have an urgent personnel matter to resolve.
我們有重要的私事要解決
You resolve away. But for what it's worth,
你們慢慢解決,但不管怎樣
if Alicia Florrick returns, I will be moving on.
如果艾麗西婭回來,我會走
Had the conversation with Diane this morning. What?
今早和戴安談過了,什么
I may not see eye-to-eye with all y'all
談及政治
when it comes to politics.
我和你們可能意見相左
Worry not, sir.
別擔心,先生
You and I are on the same page.
我們倆的想法是一致的
But I do value integrity.
但我很看重正直這個品質
Yes, and no one has more than Alicia.
沒人比艾麗西婭更正直了
Mr. Agos, I am scrutinized heavily--
艾格斯先生,我非常認真地檢查過
by the press, bloggers of every stripe.
每一個媒體,任何博客寫手
Now, I can deal with the scandal that Diane's involved with,
現在我可以處理戴安深陷的丑聞
but I do have my limits.
但我也有我的局限性
Look, Alicia did nothing wrong.
聽著,艾麗西婭沒做錯什么
You and I both know that doesn't matter.
你我都知道這不重要
The Florrick name?
福瑞克這個名字
It's just another in a long line of corrupt Chicago pols.
只是芝加哥政壇腐敗名單上又一筆罷了
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but it's just how it is. Excuse me. Mr. Agos?
但就這樣,打擾了,艾格斯先生
No answer from Kalinda. She's not in today.
凱琳達沒有回復,她今天沒來
Did you try her at home? Yeah, it just kept ringing.
你打到她家過嗎,打過,沒人接
Did you try her on her cell? No.
手機試過嗎,沒
I'm sorry.
對不起
The number you have reached is not in service.
你所撥打的電話不在服務區內
Kalinda?
凱琳達
Who called you? Diane.
誰打給你過,戴安
Wow. Well, that's payback
這算是不讓她進州最高法院
for dropping her as Supreme Court justice.
當法官的報復
No. It isn't.
不,不是
Well, screw 'em. Start your own firm.
別管他們,自己干
I don't have any clients.
我沒有客戶了
Call your old clients, and just tell them...
打給你的老客戶,就跟他們說...
I did.
我打過
No one wants to stay.
沒人愿意跟我
I mean, Colin Sweeney, but...
我是說科林·斯威尼,但...
I'm damaged goods.
我是受損商品了
Listen...
聽著...
Give it time.
再等等
Look at me. A year after jail, I was back in the S.A.'s office.
看我,出獄后一年又回到州檢辦公室
I'm tired, Peter.
我累了,彼得
It's okay. Be tired.
沒事的,就歇下來
Rest, read a book.
休息,讀讀書
Recharge the batteries.
重新充電
Eli was talking about getting a ghostwriter.
伊萊說要找一個代筆作家
I think you should write a book.
我覺得你該寫本書
About?
寫些什么
You. Your story, your political philosophy.
你,你的故事,你的政治哲學
People are interested.
大家都感興趣
They're more interested in you than me.
他們現在對你比對我更感興趣
You can do it, Alicia.
你可以的,艾麗西婭
You can come back from this.
你可以重新振作起來的
I know it.
我知道的