日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《傲骨賢妻》 > 傲骨賢妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨賢妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第19集 民調專家也會弄錯選舉結果

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

You faked metadata, and Diane presented it in court

你偽造了元數據,戴安為了救凱里
to get Cary released, yes?
把它呈上了法庭,是嗎
But Diane didn't know it was faked.
但戴安不知道這是偽造的
Yeah.
是的
You're caught. You faked the metadata.
你被抓到了,你偽造了元數據
If I were you, I'd come clean.
如果我是你,我會去自首
Accusations are being leveled tonight
就在今晚,針對伊利諾斯州第一夫人
against Illinois First Lady
也就是我們的州檢察官
and State's Attorney-elect Alicia Florrick.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克的指控升級
Charges of possible election fraud have been leveled,
對其可能存在的選舉舞弊指控升格
having to do with voting machines in River North.
涉及了北部河岸區的自動投票機
Many voters complained on Election Day
選舉日當天很多選民
about their touchscreen votes,
對他們的觸屏投票機表示了抱怨
believing that votes for Frank Prady
他們認為給弗蘭克·普拉迪的投票
ended up as registered for Alicia Florrick.
都被投給了艾麗西婭·福瑞克
This was blamed on a calibration error.
這被推責為校準問題
Touchscreen technology over time
時間一長,觸屏技術
often suffers from calibration drift,
經常會出現校準偏移問題
a loss of accuracy of
而無法精準確認
where exactly the finger of the voter presses.
選民手指觸摸位置
The revelation comes on the heels of the release
這次問題的揭露緊接著之前
of numerous sexually-charged e-mails
對當選州檢察官
between the state's attorney-elect
和她前任老板之間的
and her former boss.
諸多性愛郵件的曝光
Mrs. Florrick, in an interview yesterday,
福瑞克夫人在昨天的訪談上指出
characterized the e-mails as nothing more
這些郵件不過是
than an office fantasy.
一場辦公室幻想
It was a flirtation.
只是調情
An innocent one but a wrong one.
很單純的那種,但這是不對的
I was having difficulties with my husband at that point,
我當時和我丈夫相處得不太好
and I got carried away.
我有些忘乎所以
But many have seemed to turn
但是很多人看起來都轉為
against the once-admired First Lady.
反對曾經備受尊敬的第一夫人
I'm disappointed in her, obviously.
我明顯對她很失望
Look, I didn't,
我并沒有...
but I don't like how she pretended to be so...
但是我不喜歡她裝得這么
Well, this is a press witch hunt.
這是一場新聞政治迫害
They like building people up so they can knock them down.
他們就喜歡建立英雄形象,為了之后摧毀
Now it's Alicia's turn.
現在輪到艾麗西婭了
I love my wife, obviously, and I trust her implicitly.
我愛我夫人,而且我毫無保留的信任她
There was nothing between my wife...
在我和我夫人之間沒有什么
...distant reaches...
距離接近
...pizza famous for their...
披薩因它們的...
Mom?
媽媽
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah.
挺好啊
I was just watching...
我只是在看
um... sharks.
鯊魚
Is it too loud?
聲音太大了嗎
No, you should go to bed.
不,你應該上床休息了
I will.
我會的
Are you gonna get eaten?
你想被吃掉嗎
Hell, yeah.
天啊,當然
No one has filmed sharks here, from in the...
沒有人在這里拍攝過鯊魚,從這里
What is that?
這是什么
It's a microchip. Okay.
是個微型芯片,好吧
Are you planning to build a robot or something, Ken?
你打算制造機器人之類的嗎,肯
No, I just thought that you should know...
不,我只是認為你應該知道
I'm giving you a warning, Eli.
我在給你警告,伊萊
We're gonna investigate.
我們要進行調查
Investigate what?
調查什么
The election, Mrs. Florrick.
選舉,福瑞克夫人
Come on, Ken, this is bogus.
得了吧,肯,這肯定是假的
She's getting some bad press,
她正面臨負面輿論
and now you're going after her?
現在連你們也要調查她嗎
This microchip was found in a touchscreen voting machine
這個微型芯片是在十二選區的
in the 12th precinct.
一臺觸屏投票機上找到的
It's called a "Man in the middle" hack.
這叫做"中間人"黑客入侵
That means, someone inserts a device that...
這意味著有人將這個東西插進了
Well, I don't know what it means,
我不知道這意味著什么
but people smarter than me know what it means,
但是比我聰明的人知道這是怎么回事
and this thing was programmed
而且這個東西是被編程
to override votes in the 12th precinct.
來修改十二區的選票的
How'd you find it?
你是怎么找到它的
A precinct captain saw a screw loose
一名選區的隊長看到一臺機器
on the side of one of the machines.
一邊上的螺絲松了
He opens it, found this connected to the wiring.
他打開機器,發現這個在連接線上
Come on.
得了吧
How do you know he didn't plant it?
你怎么知道不是他放上去的
I don't know.
我不知道
That's why the election board has to investigate.
所以選舉協會必須要進行調查
You wearing a wire, Ken?
你帶著竊聽器嗎,肯
Go to hell, Eli.
去死吧,伊萊
That's the last time I do you a favor.
這是我最后一次幫你了
We did not hack any voting machines.
我們并沒有黑任何投票機
Good, then you'll be cleared.
很好,那你就撇清干系了
Okay, okay, it's not the end of the world.
好吧,這沒到世界末日呢
Stop burning a hole in the carpet, dad,
老爸,如果你能別把地毯燒個洞的話
and we might believe you.
也許我們會相信你
What we have to do is to stave off a recount.
我們所需要做的就是避免重新計票
Alicia, are you listening?
艾麗西婭,你在聽嗎
Marissa, do you mind getting us some coffee?
梅麗莎,你可以去給我們拿點咖啡嗎
How long do you need?
你需要多久
'Cause there's a falafel truck downstairs.
樓下有賣三明治的卡車
Just the coffee. Thanks.
只要咖啡,多謝了
Florrick, Agos & Lockhart.
福瑞克,艾格斯&洛克哈特
Are we in trouble, Eli?
我們有麻煩了嗎,伊萊
No.
沒有
We haven't done anything wrong?
我們沒做錯什么吧
No, we did not.
是的,我們沒有
Someone else may have done something wrong?
其他人做了什么錯的事情嗎
Just tell me, Eli.
告訴我吧,伊萊
That's the thing-I don't know.
問題就在這里,我不知道
The problem is my supporters?
是我的支持者中有人出了問題嗎
One of them may have hacked these machines?
他們中有人可能黑了那些機器嗎
Yes.
是的
Bishop?
是畢夏普嗎
Or Redmayne.
也可能是瑞德梅恩
He likes to guarantee success.
他喜歡確保一件事的成功
So we welcome a recount.
那我們隨時歡迎重新計票好了
I mean, if I lose, I lose.
如果我輸了,那就輸了
No, no, it's not that simple.
不,不,沒這么簡單
Elections are stolen during recounts.
重新計票選舉就亂了
There are too many hands involved, too many lawsuits.
有多方利益牽涉其中,會牽扯出許多訴訟
These votes shouldn't be count and these votes should.
這些選票不該被計入,而那些該被計入
And the press is moving against you.
新聞界會發起反對你的言論
That's always a bad sign.
那總不是好跡象
Okay, so...
好吧,那...
what do we do?
我們怎么做
How's your friendship with Prady?
你跟普拉迪的關系怎么樣
You want me to talk to him?
你想讓我去跟他談談
Your opponent has to push for a recount.
你的對手必須奮力爭取才能重新計票
Tell him he doesn't want to win that way.
告訴他,他不會想以這種方式贏的
Not ugly.
不會想贏得這么難看的
It doesn't end, does it?
這種事情就沒有盡頭,不是嗎
You win the electi, you think it's over.
你贏了選舉,你覺得已經結束了
It's never over.
但它永遠不會結束
I wish I could tell you that you're wrong,
我希望能告訴你,你是錯的
but you're right.
但你是對的
Life...
生活
... sucks.
真的很差勁
Thank you.
謝謝
Yes?
有什么事嗎
So, did you do it?
你真的這么做了嗎
Do what?
做了什么
Screw your boss.
跟你的上司亂搞
I'm sorry, but I don't think that's any of your business.
不好意思,但我覺得這不關你的事
You don't get to decide when it's my business.
關不關我的事輪不到你來決定
You must be Mr. Parillo.
你一定是帕里羅先生吧
I must be.
我是
Is Mr. Prady coming?
普拉迪先生會來嗎
No.
Did something come up?
發生什么事了嗎
Yeah, I did.
是啊,我不讓他來
I don't think I understand. I think you do.
我好像沒明白,我想你明白的
You wanted to convince Frank not to ask for a recount.
你想說服弗蘭克別申請重新計票
It's against his better interests, right?
這樣做于他的利益不符,是嗎
But you're not dealing with him anymore,
但你沒機會跟他談了
you're dealing with me now.
你只能跟我談
And I'm not so easily tricked.
我沒那么好騙
Okay, have Mr. Prady call me if he wants.
讓普拉迪先生打給我,如果他愿意的話
You will lose, ma'am.
你會輸的,女士
Because I'm gonna prove to the election panel
因為我會向選舉委員會證明
that you stole this election.
你選舉舞弊了
Go ahead and walk away,
走吧,繼續走
but you can't walk away from the election board.
但你無法回避選舉委員會
Thanks for the time, Diane.
謝謝你抽時間見我,戴安
Actually, I'm just about to finish my report,
事實上,我快要完成我的報告了
and I needed one final comment from you.
但我需要最后來確認你的意見
Of course, but I'm not sure what I can add at this point.
當然,但我不確定我現在能幫上什么忙
Gerald Giraffe feels happy.
長頸鹿杰拉爾德覺得很開心
H-A-P-P-Y. Happy. Hey, um, can you, can you just
開心,呃,你們能
hold off on that for just a minute?
等一會兒再玩這個嗎
I-I'm not sure either,
我也不確定
but, um, it's come to my attention
但是,我注意到
that there's a problem with the metadata
你作為證據遞交給法庭的元數據
that you submitted as evidence in court.
似乎有點兒問題
What kind of a problem?
有什么問題
Sad...
難過
Gerald Giraffe feels sad.
長頸鹿杰拉爾德覺得很難受
The metadata indicates that Detective Prima deleted
元數據顯示,普利馬警探刪除了
the e-mail from the Canadian authorities,
來自加拿大當局的郵件
but he couldn't have.
但他沒辦法刪除
He was testifying on the stand at the time.
他當時正在聽證席上作證
Okay...
好吧...
So, um, then I thought it was maybe Geneva Pine,
所以,我想也許是吉妮瓦·派恩刪的
but actually she was out of town at a prosecutors convention.
但事實上她出城去參加檢察官大會了
Hey, Dora, you're about to spill juice on the couch.
朵拉,你快把果汁滴到沙發上了
I'm sorry, Mr. Wiley, what are you trying to say?
對不起,懷利先生,你到底想說什么
Um, I'm saying from what I could ascertain,
我要說的是,就我所查明的事實而言
Detective Prima never deleted the e-mail.
普利馬警探從未刪除過郵件
Uh, no one did.
沒人刪除過
Which means that somebody altered the metadata
這就說明了有人事后篡改了元數據
after the fact to make it look like he did.
使得表面上看起來是普利馬警探刪除的
I'm saying you submitted false evidence, Diane.
我是說你遞交了偽證,戴安
Angry.
憤怒
Gerald Giraffe feels angry.
長頸鹿杰拉爾德覺得很憤怒
I'll need you to leave now, Mr. Wiley.
請你馬上離開,懷利先生
If you have anything to say, I'm closing my report.
你有沒有什么要說的,我要結束報告了
I need you to leave, Mr. Wiley.
請你馬上離開,懷利先生
Let's go, kids.
我們走吧,孩子們
Come on.
走吧
Come on, guys.
走吧,伙計們
Come on.
走吧
Come on, Timmy.
走,蒂米
Let's go.
我們走
Did you fake evidence?
你偽造了證據嗎
What?
什么
The metadata that I submitted in court.
我遞交給法庭的元數據
The evidence that said detective Prima deleted that e-mail.
證明普利馬警探刪除了那封郵件的證據
Did you alter it?
是你篡改的嗎
Diane, let's...
戴安,我們...
in here.
到那邊談
I never intended for you to use it, Diane.
我沒想讓你用它的,戴安
I never gave it to you, because I found another way
我沒把它給你,因為我找到了其他辦法
to save Cary, but by the time I got to court,
來救凱里,但是當我到法院的時候
you'd already found it on my computer.
你已經從我的電腦里拿到那份證據了
Wiley knows.
懷利知道了
He's taking it to the police board.
他要把這事報告給警察委員會
I know, that's why she came to me.
我知道,這也是她來找我的原因
And not to me?! I told her she couldn't,
不來找我,我告訴她不能找你
because it would put you in a worse spot.
因為這會讓你陷入更糟的處境
So you just hoped it would pass?
所以你們就祈禱這事會風平浪靜的過去嗎
No, no, I wanted...
不是這樣的,我想...
Kalinda, I need you to not say anything.
凱琳達,我需要你什么都別說
You'll both be questioned as to what was said here.
你們倆在這兒說的任何話都會被盤問
Now, Diane, Kalinda intends to come clean about what she did,
戴安,凱琳達打算坦白她做的事
but we were trying to find a way not to...
我們還在看怎么樣才能不...
not to hurt you.
不傷害到你
This is a disbarrable offense for me.
你的做法嚴重冒犯了我
I know.
我知道
...to take long. I've got...
...花時間,我已經...
Then tell him he's done.
那就告訴我他已經做好了
Tell him it's over.
告訴他這已經結束了
Whats it, Diane?
怎么了,戴安
We submitted false evidence in Cary's criminal case.
我們在凱里的刑事案中遞交了偽證
What? The metadata showing that
你說什么,那份證明普利馬警探
Detective Prima deleted his e-mail, it was faked.
刪除了郵件的元數據,是偽造的
Kalinda hacked into the CPD's server...
凱琳達黑進了芝加哥警局的服務器...
Wait, what? Stop, Diane.
等等,你說什么,停下,戴安
She did what?
你說她做了什么
No, don't answer that.
別回答他
None of us have attorney-client privilege with you on this,
我們之中沒人和你有律師當事人保密協議
so every word you say puts us all in jeopardy.
所以你現在說的每句話都將我們置于險境
The firm's already in jeopardy.
這家律所已經有麻煩了
The evidence was faked?
那份證據是假的
Cary, stop it.
凱里,別說了
This is about the Internal Affairs investigation into Prima, right?
這是關于普利馬的局內調查,對嗎
Yes.
Then you have to go before the Police Review Board.
那你必須趕在警方審查委員會之前行動
You and Kalinda admit the error.
你和凱琳達承認這個錯誤
And clear Prima?
然后洗白普利馬
If this is true, he didn't do anything wrong.
如果此事屬實,他沒做錯任何事
They tried to frame me with an altered interrogation tape.
他們試圖篡改過的審訊錄音來陷害我
I agree with David.
我同意大衛的建議
We open up our books and admit to everything.
我們開誠布公地承認我們的錯誤
It's the only way we can nip this in the bud.
只有這樣我們才能把這事扼殺在萌芽階段
It might be the only way you don't end up in jail.
這或許是讓你不用坐牢的唯一辦法
Madam State's Attorney, the pride of the Democratic Party.
州檢察官夫人,民主黨之光
Congratulations!
恭喜你
Oh, thank you, Mr. Landau. Oh, that's great.
謝謝,朗度先生,見到你很高興
And you must be... Marissa.
你一定是... 梅麗莎
Alicia's executive assistant.
我是艾麗西婭的行政助理
So very nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
Well, come on in!
來,進來吧
Have a seat, have some popcorn,
坐下吧,吃點爆米花
the official snack food of the State of Illinois.
伊利諾伊州官方指定零食
I didn't know we had an official snack food.
我都不知道我們還有官方指定零食這一說
We do!
我們有
General Assembly voted on it back in 2003.
大會在2003年選出的
It was between popcorn and potato chips.
一場爆米花和薯片之間的競爭
So, I know why you're here.
我知道你為什么來這兒
This silly investigation.
那個愚蠢的調查
Unfortunately, I don't think it is so silly, Mr. Landau.
可惜,我不認為那調查很愚蠢
Well, don't worry.
沒事,別擔心
You won't have any trouble with the election board.
選舉委員不會和你過不去的
Believe me, we are putting
相信我,我們所有的智囊團
all our talents behind you, Mrs. Florrick.
都是你的后援,福瑞克夫人
Well, I'm flattered, but...
我有點受寵若驚,但是...
this evidence, this-this hacking device...
那份證據,那份黑客裝置的證據
it is a problem.
那是個大問題
In other words...
換言之...
she doesn't want comforting words, Frank.
她不需要安慰的話,弗蘭克
She is a woman of action.
她是個實干派的女人
We must earn her faith.
我們必須贏得她的信任
I assume you all know Spencer Randolph.
我相信你們已經見過斯賓塞·倫道夫了
Oh, my God, it's you.
天吶,是你
It is truly an honor...sir.
很榮幸見到你,先生
Thank you.
謝謝
Spencer has volunteered
斯賓塞自告奮勇要做你
to represent you before the election board.
在選舉委員會的代理人
Elections need to be over!
選舉需要結束了
At some point, they need to be done.
某種意義上說,它需要被畫上個句號了
Don't you agree, ma'am?
你贊成嗎,夫人
Yes, I do.
是的,我贊成
Oh, you mean Alicia.
你是問艾麗西婭
Yes, I agree.
是的,我贊成
Good. I voted for you, Alicia.
好的,我投了你的票,艾麗西婭
And even if I didn't, I would volunteer to represent you
就是我沒投你,我還是會自愿代理你的
because I am tired of living in a corrupt Cook County.
因為我受夠了腐敗的庫克縣
An election result that is constantly questioned and revised
一場飽受質疑和修改的選舉
is an election result that I can't trust,
其結果是我所不能相信的
and that is why I am here to help,
這也是為什么我來幫你了
if you will let me.
如果你愿意的話
Thank you, Mr. Randolph. Please.
謝謝,倫道夫先生,拜托了
"Will, I need you.
"威爾,我需要你
"I need you on top of me."
我需要你在我上面"
"Alicia, meet me after work,
"艾麗西婭,下班見
at the hotel."
酒店等你"
"Will, sometimes, I worry this is wrong,
"威爾,我有時候覺得這是不對的
"you being my boss."
你是我老板"
"I know.
"我知道
"But I can't get you out of my head.
我知道,但我沒辦法不想你
"The touch of you, the taste!
你的撫摸,你的味道
"I need you tonight."
今夜我需要你"
"Isn't that a song?
"這不是那首歌嗎
"'Need You Tonight.' "Lol.
今夜我需要你,哈哈哈
"God, I'm horny."
天哪,我太饑渴了"
"You were away at depos this week,
"這周你出差了
"And all I could think about was your hands on me.
我想的都是你的撫摸
"Sometimes this feels too dangerous."
有時候我覺得這太危險了"
"Will, I had a crazy dream
"威爾,我昨晚做了個瘋狂的夢
"about you last night.
是關于你的
"Details later. Happy face."
晚點跟你說細節,笑臉"
"Alicia, last night was amazing.
"艾麗西婭,昨晚真是太棒了
"You leave me exhausted.
你讓我精疲力盡
"I slept like a baby. Dot, dot, dot."
我睡得像個嬰兒..."
Look, Cary, I was worried about you.
凱里,我當時很擔心你
You were going to prison, and... and it wasn't right.
你要去坐牢,那樣不對
That's why I did it.
所以我才那么做
Make me your lawyer, Kalinda.
讓我做你的律師,凱琳達
Let me fight this for you.
讓我幫你聲張正義
No, Cary. I...
不行,凱里,我...
Finn's doing it.
芬恩在幫我了
I'll do it better. No, you won't.
我會做得更好,不,你不會
You care. I...
你在乎,我...
I need somebody who doesn't care.
我需要一個不在乎的人
They dismissed the charges
他們因為你為我做的事
because of what you did for me, Kalinda.
才撤消控訴,凱琳達
No. Yes.
不是,是的
Cary, they knew Prima
凱里,他們知道普利馬
doctored the interrogation tape.
對審訊錄音做過手腳
Geneva was ready to drop the charge.
吉妮瓦打算撤訴了
No, it was a combination of that and the deleted e-mail.
不,是那個以及那份刪除的郵件一起
The two got me released.
那兩樣東西讓我得以釋放
Let me be your lawyer.
讓我做你的律師
No.
不行
But thanks, though.
但還是謝謝你
I'll be fine.
我會沒事的
It's true, ladies and gentlemen.
女士們先生們,是的
Only one hacking device has been found
目前在投票機中
in a voting machine-- so far.
只找到了一個黑客裝置
So you think there are more.
所以你認為還有更多
I think it's clear someone was trying to steal this election.
我認為很明顯有人想竊取選票
And to do that, they would have had
為了達到這個目的,他們必須
to hack a lot of other machines.
黑掉很多機器
And what action, Mr. Parillo,
帕里羅先生,你希望
are you asking the board to take?
選舉委員會采取什么措施
A canvass of all voting machines
對預測結果
in precincts where the reported results
與實際結果之間的差距
differ by more than four points
大于四個點的所有選區的投票機
from the predicted results.
進行調查
Four points is a questionable enough...
考慮到民意調查中的誤差幅度
deviation, given the margins of error
四個點已經
some of these polls...
足夠引起懷疑了
Lean in, and I'll whisper something to you.
往前傾一點,我跟你悄悄說幾句話
We're talking about thousands
我們說的可是
of potentially disenfranchised voters.
成千上萬個被剝奪了權利的選民
Now we should hug each other.
現在我們應當擁抱一下
May I call my first witness, please?
請問我能請出我的第一位證人嗎
May I, please, panelists?
請問可以嗎,小組成員們
Oh, yes, yes, please.
可以,請吧
Let's start with this cluster right here.
我們從這里的群組開始
Two precincts in Proviso,
普羅瓦澤的兩個選區
one in Oak Park and Berwyn.
和橡樹公園及伯溫一個
These are all close together physically,
這些選區在地理位置上都很近
so the hackers could change the votes
所以黑客可以在一個集中的區域
from a centralized location.
來改變選票
Now, all of this was consistently predicted
所有這些選區一直被預測
to go to Prady by at least four points.
普拉迪至少會高出四個點
So, in each of those precincts,
所以,所有這些選區
there was a seven-point swing-- sometimes more--
都與民意調查的數據所顯示的
from what the polls were showing?
存在七個點,有時甚至更多的差距
And I found a number of other areas...
我發現許多其他的區域
Statistics are nonsense.
數據都是胡說八道
Shiny nonsense,
包裝得閃閃發亮的廢話
but nonsense nonetheless.
但無論如何還是廢話
Don't worry.
別擔心
No, no and no.
不不不
So, would the number of votes
所以那些異常值選區的
from these outlier precincts
選票數量足夠改變
have been enough to change who won the election?
選舉的贏家嗎
Absolutely.
當然可以
Nothing further.
沒有其他要問的了
I tender the witness.
我將證人交由原對方提問
Ah, well, thank you for tendering, sir.
謝謝你交給我,先生
This isn't a court of law,
這里不是法庭
Mr. Parillo.
帕里羅先生
The usual formalities don't apply.
不需遵循常規的程序
So...
所以
Mr. Zubrovsky,
蘇布洛斯基先生
you know the old saying,
有一句老話說
politicians use statistics like drunks use lampposts--
政客使用數據就如同醉漢使用燈柱
more for support than illumination?
支撐的作用甚于照明
That's very funny.
很有趣
Untutored but very funny.
粗俗但有趣
Well, yes and no, because sometimes
對也不對,因為有時候
even the best pollsters get elections dead wrong,
即便最好的民調專家也會把選舉結果弄錯
isn't that right?
不是嗎
Has it happened? Yes.
發生過這樣的事嗎,確實有過
During the last presidential election--
在上次總統選舉中
one of the most heavily covered political events
歷史上報道最多的政治事件之一
in history-- they consistently had Mitt Romney
他們一直認為米特·羅姆尼
leading Barack Obama.
領先巴拉克·奧巴馬
They did.
他們是這樣認為的
Even to the last day of the election.
即便在選舉最后一天也是
Romney plus one--
羅姆尼領先一個點
that's what all their models said.
所有的模型都是這么說的
But the actual tally was?
但實際的數據是
Obama plus four.
奧巴馬領先了四個點
Their methodology was off; mine wasn't.
他們的方法錯了,我的沒錯
That's right,
你說的對
you did get the Prady/Florrick race
你差點就把普拉迪和福瑞克的競選
almost perfect,
算得很完美了
but weren't there certain precincts that you
但不是某些你認為該是福瑞克夫人
thought went to Mrs. Florrick but actually went to Prady?
獲勝的選區卻實際上是普拉迪獲勝了嗎
I did not screen for those.
我沒有篩選那些
Well, fortunately, we did.
幸運的是,我們篩選了
And we found 14 precincts
我們發現有十四個選區
where Prady outperformed his expected total vote by...
普拉迪的表現比預測的要好
four points.
四個點
I want to marry him.
我想嫁給他
Detective Prima could not have deleted the e-mail,
普利馬警探不可能刪了郵件
nor could anyone else connected with the case have done so.
其他的案件相關人員也不可能
Furthermore, certain discrepancies in the metadata
而且,元數據里的一些偏差
indicated a high probability that it was, in fact, altered.
說明,事實上,它很可能被修改了
Falsified. And did you determine
是偽造的,你查明
who had altered the metadata?
是誰修改了元數據嗎
Definitively, no.
沒有確切目標
But all my evidence points
但我所有的證據都指向
to it being someone connected with Mr. Agos' law firm,
艾格斯先生律所的有關人員
as they were the ones submitting
因為是他們
the falsified evidence to the court. I see.
向法庭上呈了偽造證據,我了解了
The witness is excused.
證人可以離開了
Actually, if I may?
事實上,我可以說兩句嗎
I'm sorry, who are you?
對不起,你是誰
I'm Finn Polmar.
我是芬恩·波爾馬
I'm here on behalf of Kalinda Sharma,
我是代表艾格斯先生律所的
of Mr. Agos' law firm.
凱琳達·夏爾馬來的
And I'm here on behalf of Diane Lockhart,
我是代表資深合伙人
senior partner.
戴安·洛哈特來的
Before this committee decides on this matter,
在委員會判決這個案件之前
we'd like to be heard.
我們有話想說
Well, I'm sorry, but you haven't been subpoenaed
很抱歉,但你們沒有被法庭傳訊
or called by anyone connected with this case...
也沒有被案件有關人士指名
Yes, and I know how valuable your time must be.
是的,我也知道你的時間非常寶貴
We have information that will serve to clear Detective Prima.
我們有證據可以證明普利馬警探的清白
What information?
什么證據
Members of the Board. I am Diane Lockhart,
委員會的成員們,我是戴安·洛克哈特
and this is Kalinda Sharma.
這是凱琳達·夏爾馬
And, uh,
并且
yes, it is true.
我的確是
I submitted false evidence to the court,
向法庭呈遞了偽造的證據
for which I apologize to you
為此我向你們
and to Detective Prima.
和普利馬警探道歉
It's a little late now, isn't it?
現在有點遲了,不是嗎
I, uh, I just want to be clear
我,我是只想說清楚
that Diane had no idea that the evidence was falsified.
戴安對于偽造證據一事完全不知情
It was entirely my doing.
全都是我做的
I never intended to use it.
我從未想過利用這些證據
And in fact, we found another way...
事實上,我們找到了另一途徑
Let's talk later.
我們稍后再談
We can't be seeing each other.
我們不能見面
They faked that evidence against me.
他們偽造了指控我的證據
What?
什么
Kalinda. Her law firm.
凱琳達,她的律所
They framed me.
他們陷害了我
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
They just admitted it to IAD.
他們剛剛向內務部承認了
Grace?
格雷斯
Is everything okay?
一切都好嗎
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry you have to deal with all this stuff.
我很抱歉你得面對這些事
My stuff.
我的這些事
It's okay.
沒事
Mom?
媽媽
Yeah?
什么事
Was it just a flirtation?
你們真的只是調情嗎
With Will?
你和威爾
No.
It wasn't.
不是
So you lied?
那么你撒謊了
Yes.
是的
Because?
為什么
Because it's none of their business.
因為這跟他們無關
That's okay?
那樣沒問題嗎
Yes.
是的
I have to go do my homework.
我得去寫作業了
Wait, Grace.
等等,格雷斯
Give me a hug.
給我抱一下
Mrs. Florrick, thank you for taking time out
福瑞克夫人,非常感謝你抽出時間
to answer questions today. You're welcome.
來接受問詢,不用謝
Were you aware of any corruption in your campaign?
你知道你的競選中有腐敗行為嗎
No, not at all.
不,完全不知道
No involvement, directly or indirectly,
沒有直接或間接地參與任何
in anything that could be construed as voter fraud?
選舉舞弊行為嗎
Not even close.
一點也沒有
I wouldn't stand for it, and it didn't happen.
我不會容忍這種事,也沒有這種事發生
Thank you.
謝謝你
You've been most understanding today.
您今天非常寬宏大量
Do you want some popcorn?
你要吃爆米花嗎
No, thank you. Mrs. Florrick,
不用了,謝謝,福瑞克夫人
on the morning of your election, I'm fine.
在你當選的那天早晨,我不需要
do you remember a television interview
你還記得你丈夫接受了
your husband did with Mandy Post?
曼蒂·珀斯特的電視采訪嗎
We did many interviews.
我們接受過很多采訪
Let me refresh your recollection.
讓我幫你回憶一下
In this one, your husband, our governor,
在采訪中,你的丈夫,我們的州長
said, and I quote,
說過,我引用他的話
"As far as I'm concerned,
"就我個人而言
"You can take it to the bank, Alicia Florrick
你可以記下我的話,艾麗西婭·福瑞克
"is going to be the next state's attorney for Cook County."
會當選下一任庫克縣州檢察官"
I appreciated his optimism. I'm sure,
我很感謝他的樂觀態度,當然
but shouldn't we be concerned about his certainty?
但我們難道不該關注他話中的必然性嗎
He was being supportive.
他只是在支持我
Or predictive. He was reading
或者是在預測結果,他和所有人
the same polls as everyone else.
看到的投票情況都是一樣的
But Peter wasn't just reading the polls, was he?
但彼得不僅只看了投票情況,對嗎
I think I answered that.
我想我剛剛已經回答了
Are you familiar with the Help America Vote Act?
你熟悉"美國投票協助法"嗎
Vaguely. Let me fill you in.
印象有點模糊,讓我來說明一下
It's a program where states get money
這是一個向州政府分發資金
to buy and maintain voting machines,
讓他們購買和保養電子投票機的項目
money that goes directly to each state's governor.
這些錢會直接分發到州長手上
So Peter had control over what machines were purchased,
所以彼得可以決定購買哪些電子投票機
where they were stored, how they were maintained.
在哪里保管,以及如何保養它們
Can you see my cause for concern,
你能理解我擔心的緣由嗎
when your husband was in charge
幫助你成功當選
of safeguarding the very voting machines
所用的電子投票機
which wound up handing you this election?
正是由你丈夫負責監管的
I'm not sure what you're asking me.
我不明白你想問什么
Ladies and gentlemen, there are strong indications
女士們,先生們,有明確的跡象顯示
that this election was undermined
本次選舉的公正性遭到了
by serious and systematic fraud,
嚴重的系統性欺詐的破壞
with help potentially from the highest levels.
并很有可能有最高級官員涉嫌其中
But the only way we can find out for sure
而唯一能讓真相大白的方法
is to conduct a full canvass
就是對可疑選區內的
of all the machines in the suspect precincts.
所有投票機逐一進行復查
Can you excuse us?
能讓我倆單獨談談嗎
Did you try to help me win the election? No.
你有想辦法助我當選,沒
Did you try to help me win the election by cheating?
你有通過不法手段來助我當選嗎
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎
They brought up the Help America Vote Act,
他們都把"美國投票協助法案"搬出來了
said you were in control of the voting machines.
說你涉嫌暗中操縱投票機
I don't control the voting machines.
我沒有控制投票機
I don't get anywhere near the voting machines.
我甚至碰都沒碰過投票機
I knew I had to stay clear of them,
我知道在這方面我必須保持清白
which is why I appointed an independent monitor.
所以我任命了一個獨立調查員負責此事
Now, if you want to know more,
如果你想了解更多
go talk to him.
應該去找他
Who? Ernie Nolan.
誰,厄尼·諾蘭
What?
怎么了
He tried to bribe me before I ran.
在參選之前他試圖賄賂我
Well, that's not good.
這可不是什么好事
It has nothing to do with me.
反正我沒動過手腳
So you oversee the Help America Vote program for Peter,
所以你負責幫彼得監督協助美國投票程序
but you're totally independent?
卻完全獨立不受控制嗎
If you're worried I threw the election to you, don't be.
如果你在擔心我幫你獲選,那還是別了
Good.
很好
Will you testify to that effect?
那你能就此作證嗎
No.
Why not?
為什么
When you were contemplating running, Mrs. Florrick,
在你考慮是否參選時,福瑞克夫人
I offered to help you, but you weren't interested.
我曾向你伸出援手,但你拒絕了
So why would I help you now?
所以我現在為何要幫你
Anyway, I found Prady's men much more open to donations.
無論如何,我發現普拉迪更想要贊助
You donated to Prady's campaign?
你贊助了普拉迪嗎
Yes.
是的
You controlled the voting machines,
你一邊負責控制投票機
and you gave to Prady's campaign?
另一邊又給普拉迪提供贊助嗎
No comment.
無可奉告
You put this hacking device in the machines for Prady?
你放置這種黑客裝置是為了普拉迪嗎
But Prady lost.
可普拉迪落選了啊
Yes, because your campaign cheated better than his.
是的,因為你們更精于此道
We didn't cheat. Well, good.
我們沒有舞弊,那好
Then this recount should put things right.
重新審計會讓一切真相大白的
You should have taken my money.
當初你該拿我的錢
'Cause now you won't be SA.
因為現在你肯定當不了州檢了
You are the chairman of Help America Vote, Mr. Nolan?
諾蘭先生您是負責協助美國投票程序的嗎
Yes, I am.
是的
And you canvassed the touchscreen voting machines
你是負責庫克縣內所有的
in Cook County? Yes.
觸屏投票機嗎,是的
And did you find any more
那你有在投票機內發現更多
of these hacking devices, these "Man in the middle" Devices?
這種"中間人"入侵裝置嗎
I did.
是的
Forty.
四十個
40 devices.
足足四十個啊
40 machines compromised.
有四十臺投票機就這樣被篡改了
Even if just a couple of hundred votes were changed in each,
即便只有數百票的數據被篡改
that would be more than enough for Mrs. Florrick
那對盜取選取勝利的福瑞克夫人來說
to steal this election. That is correct.
也是重于泰山了,沒錯
So you would advocate for a recount in those precincts?
所以您支持對這些選區的選票進行重計嗎
Of course I would.
當然了
Thank you, sir.
謝謝,先生
Mr. Nolan, in your meeting this morning with Mrs. Florrick,
諾蘭先生,今早你與福瑞克夫人的談話中
did you say that you wouldn't have swung the vote for her
你是否有說過你不會為她篡改投票數據
because she turned down a bribe that you offered?
因為她拒絕了你的賄賂
Excuse me? Shall I repeat the question?
你說什么,需要我再重復一次嗎
No, I did not. You didn't suggest
我沒有,你不曾提到
that if the recount is approved,
如果票數重計
the vote would swing to Prady through your machinations?
那么選票都會因你的操作而投給普拉迪嗎
No. You didn't say these words:
沒有,你沒有說過
"You should have taken my money.
"當初你該拿我的錢
Now you won't be S.A."?
因為現在你肯定當不了州檢了"嗎
I said no such thing. As a matter of fact,
我可沒這樣說,反而事實上
it was Mrs. Florrick who dragged me back to her office,
是福瑞克夫人把我拉回她的辦公室
where she hoped to pay me off so I'd advise against a recount.
提議要給我錢,讓我反對重計票數
My Goodness. Is that true, Mrs. Florrick?
天哪,真的嗎福瑞克夫人
Did you really say that? Uh, put her under oath.
你說過嗎,讓她先立誓
Then ask her. This isn't a court of law, is it, Mr. Boxer?
然后再問她,這兒不是法庭吧
It is not. Well, let's have Mrs. Florrick take the stand.
不是,那請福瑞克夫人起立一下
Let's hear what she has to say.
讓我們聽聽她想說什么
Please.
請起立
Good morning, Mrs. State's Attorney.
早上好,檢察官夫人
Good morning, Mr. Randolph.
早上好,倫道夫先生
Are Mr. Nolan's accusations against you true? No.
諾蘭先生對你的指控屬實嗎,不
They are categorically false.
根本就是無稽之談
Okay. Can we all keep the comments to ourselves?
好了,能不要發表評論嗎
But isn't this a classic he-said-she-said, ma'am?
這不是典型的雙方各執一詞嗎,夫人
No. Why? Why is that? Why should this panel
并不是,為什么呢,你要如何
take you at your word, Mrs. Florrick?
使我們信服呢,福瑞克夫人
Because I recorded the meeting.
因為我把這次談話錄下來了
Objection. Your Honor, this is beyond the pale.
反對,法官閣下,這不合適
Well, perhaps Mr. Parillo can specify how this is beyond the pale.
帕里羅先生能談談為什么不合適嗎
It is a secret wiretap.
這是私自錄的錄音
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a one-person consent
如果我沒記錯的話,單方面同意原則
has been held constitutional by the Illinois Supreme Court.
已被伊利諾伊州最高法院認定為合法的了
People v. Clark.
卡拉克案
Mr. Parillo?
帕里羅先生
Thank you. So...
謝謝,那么...
do you have the recording with you? I do.
你有把錄音帶來嗎,有
Ah, how resourceful of you.
您真是準備充足呢
Shall we hear it?
咱們聽聽吧
When you were contemplating running, Mrs. Florrick,
在你考慮是否參選時,福瑞克夫人
I offered to help you. But you weren't interested.
我曾向你伸出援手,但你拒絕了
So why would I help you now?
所以我現在為何要幫你
Anyway, I found Prady's men much more open to donations.
無論如何,我發現普拉迪更想要贊助
Yes, I can understand why he doesn't want to hear it.
我能理解他為什么不想聽下去的苦衷
You donated to Prady's campaign?
你贊助了普拉迪的競選
Yes. You controlled the voting machines
是的,你控制了投票機器
and you gave to Prady's campaign?
然后把票投給了普拉迪
Gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen. No comment.
先生們,女士先生們,無可奉告
Uh, I am as outraged by this as anyone.
我和大家一樣非常憤怒
This proves that the chairman of Help America Vote,
這段錄音證明了掌控投票機器的
the organization that maintains the voting machines, is corrupt.
美國投票協會的主席是貪污腐敗的
There has to be a recount.
必須要重新投票
Not if Mrs. Florrick is blameless.
在福瑞克夫人無罪的前提下
Blame isn't the issue. Justice is.
是否有罪并不重要,公正才是最重要的
The people deserve election results they can trust.
人民需要他們能信賴的選舉結果
Is there anything else,
還有其他事情嗎
Mr. Randolph?
倫道夫先生
Alicia, I think we might have something for you.
艾麗西婭,有件事需要你留意一下
I need a better picture, Kalinda.
我需要一張更清晰的照片,凱琳達
Howell, I thought you said you were certain. Are you or aren't you?
霍維爾,你不是說你很確定嗎
I'm certain. But I need a better picture.
我是很確定,我只是要一張清晰的照片
Look, the hacking device.
那個黑客入侵裝置
Howell had a look at it.
霍維爾研究了一下
Uh, there's something odd.
發現有些不對勁
The Cary Agos case.
凱里·艾格斯的案子
There've been more remakes of this case than Spider-Man.
這個案子的變動簡直比"蜘蛛俠"還多
The case was dismissed based on fabricated evidence, Your Honor.
法官閣下,本案之前因偽造證據被駁回
No, Your Honor, it was a case brought on trumped-up charges.
不,法官閣下,這案子完全就是誣告
At its best, Your Honor, this was an invidious effort
法官閣下,往好了說,洛克哈特女士
by Ms. Lockhart to undermine the credibility
對這位優秀的芝加哥警局偵探聲譽的詆毀
of a decorated Chicago police detective.
也是一種令人反感的行為
A detective who pressured a witness to testify against me.
這位偵探強迫證人出庭指證我
At its worst, it's obstruction of justice,
往壞了說,這就是妨害司法公正
and I ask your leave to bring charges against Ms. Lockhart.
我希望您可以對洛克哈特女士提起訴訟
An unfounded charge on top of a trumped-up charge.
建立在誣告基礎上的莫須有的罪名
The hypocrisy is really quite exquisite.
真是夠虛偽的
I'm the arbiter of this exquisiteness, Mr. Polmar.
虛不虛偽我說了算,波爾馬先生
Now, ASA Pine,
現在,助理州檢察官派恩
Ms. Lockhart could be facing three years in prison.
洛克哈特女士可能會面臨三年的監禁
So take me through it.
所以,跟我說詳細點
Your Honor, Ms. Lockhart submitted metadata
法官閣下,洛克哈特女士通過
from the Chicago Police computer system,
芝加哥警方的電腦系統中的元數據報告
accusing Detective Prima of knowingly deleting an e-mail
指控普利馬偵探在知情的情況下刪除了
that pointed to Cary Agos' innocence.
一封可以證明凱里·艾格斯清白的郵件
Ms. Lockhart had no way of knowing the metadata was amended.
洛克哈特女士根本不知道數據是修改過的
Not amended. Faked.
不是被修改過,完全是偽造的
It was quite simply, Your Honor, a mistake.
很簡單,法官閣下,這是一個失誤
A mistake Ms. Lockhart herself would not tolerate from a paralegal.
一個連她的律師助理都不會犯的失誤
Objection, Your Honor.
反對,法官閣下
Your objection pales next to mine, Mr. Polmar.
反對無效,波爾馬先生
If Ms. Pine's allegation is true, it is beyond inexcusable.
如果派恩的指控成立,就沒什么好說的了
But... No. That's enough.
但是... 夠了
I will hear on these arguments tomorrow morning at 9:00.
我會在明天早上九點再聽你們的辯論
Dear God, I need a drink.
上帝啊,我得去喝一杯
Okay, well, we're officially the bad guys.
好吧,我們現在徹底成壞蛋了
Not we. I am.
不是我們,是我
What do you want, Ms. Pine? Want?
你到底想怎么樣,什么怎么樣
You went after one lawyer and lost.
上次你試圖起訴一位律師,失敗了
Now you're going after another.
現在你又換個目標
It's always a proxy for something.
你肯定是有所圖的
So what do you want?
說吧,你到底想要什么
Mr. Howell, hi.
霍維爾先生,你好
Hi. There's no microphone, sir. You can just talk to me.
你好,沒麥克風,直接說吧
Oh. I'm sorry. Uh, hi.
抱歉
Sir, did you have an opportunity to examine this microprocessor
先生,你是否檢查過這塊芯片
taken from one of the 40 compromised voting machines?
這是那四十臺有問題的投票機其中之一里的
Uh, I did. A photo of it.
對,通過照片檢查了一下
Th-Then over there, I examined it. When I got here.
然后在到了這里之后,親手檢查了一下
And what were you able to ascertain?
那么你的結論是
The technology's from 2012.
這是2012年的技術
And is there more recent technology available?
現在還有這一類的技術嗎
Oh, yeah. Lots. This stuff is ancient.
當然,太多了,這個都是古董了
Things turn around twice a year now.
這種東西一年就會換代兩次
So in your expert opinion,
所以根據你的專業知識判斷
was this hacking device used in this election?
這個黑客裝置是否在本次選舉中使用了
Well, that'd be dumb.
那就太蠢了
Y-You'd update it. This is from 2012.
用也得用新的,這是2012年的技術了
Mr. Zubrovsky,
祖布羅夫斯基先生
have you examined the election results of the 2012 election?
你檢查完2012年選舉的結果了嗎
Yes. Have you come to any conclusions?
是的,有什么發現嗎
Yes, there was a very large swing
有,在2012年的選舉中
in the predicted polling data from the 2012 election.
民意調查的預測數據有很大的搖擺
Even larger than the recent race? Yes.
比現在這次還大,是的
Now, you're speaking of the governor's race?
你指的是州長競選嗎
Yes.
是的
Peter Florrick stealing an election.
彼得·福瑞克操縱了選舉
Objection. I know we're not a court of law,
反對,盡管我們現在不在法庭
but I'll still advise you, Mr. Randolph,
但是倫道夫先生,我還是建議你
not to speculate so wildly.
別這么草率地下結論
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You didn't tell me you were going after Peter.
我怎么不告訴我你是要針對彼得
I'm going after Peter.
我現在告訴你了
Dad's not gonna be happy.
老爸一定會不開心的
I've consulted with the outgoing state's attorney.
我咨詢了一下即將卸任的州檢察官
Oh. Would that be State's Attorney James Castro,
是那個誣告我的州檢察官
who wrongfully charged me? Cary.
詹姆士·卡斯特羅嗎,凱里
At my request,
在我的請求下
he's authorizing all charges against Ms. Lockhart be dropped.
他撤銷了所有針對洛克哈特女士的指控
Thank you.
謝謝你
But the price will be high.
但是高額的罰款少不了
We wouldn't expect otherwise. Off the record,
我們已經知足了,私下來說
I can't condone Castro's tactics in going after you, Cary.
我也很不滿卡斯特羅起訴你的做法,凱里
But the larger intent was sincere and more than justified.
但是我們都有一個更遠大的目標
Six months ago, we offered Cary a deal.
6個月前,我們給凱里提供了一份協議
We would drop all charges
如果他愿意出庭指證萊蒙德·畢夏普
if he testified against Lemond Bishop.
我們就會撤銷所有針對他的指控
Diane, we will drop all charges against you
戴安,如果你出庭指證萊蒙德·畢夏普
if you testify against Lemond Bishop.
我們將撤銷所有針對你的指控
And here we are, back again.
又來了,又是這一出
Right at the beginning.
跟原來一模一樣
Judge Glatt was right.
格萊特法官說得對
It is like watching a remake of Spider-Man.
簡直就像看"蜘蛛俠"的翻拍版一樣
Except the evidence against you was tenuous.
如果針對你的證據都很牽強還好
The evidence here is ironclad.
而這次的證據很確鑿
There must be something else we can offer Geneva.
我們肯定能給吉妮瓦一些別的東西
Well, I worked in that office,
我在那里工作過
and Bishop could cure cancer and wipe out world hunger,
就算畢夏普能治愈癌癥,消滅饑荒
and they'd still want him.
他們還是想起訴他
Finn, could you give us a minute, please?
芬恩,你能先出去一下嗎
Yeah.
沒問題
Can't.
不行
I know.
我知道
I spent six months looking overy shoulder.
我那六個月過得提心吊膽
You really want to go through life like that?
你真想那樣過日子嗎
"Did Peter Florrick steal an election?
彼得·福瑞克是不是舞弊獲選
"In battling charges of voter fraud,
在投票欺詐的辯論中
Alicia Florrick's lawyer
艾麗西婭·福瑞克的律師
"Claimed the devices at issue dated from her husband's race
聲稱此案的作弊設備可追溯到她丈夫
three years earlier." I didn't know.
三年前的競選,我不知道
That your lawyer was going to throw me under the bus to save you?
不知道你的律師要犧牲我來拯救你
He's not my lawyer; the party gave him to me.
他不是我的律師,是黨內安排的
Eli?
伊萊
Sir, you do not micromanage Spencer Randolph.
先生,你不可能操縱斯賓塞·倫道夫
Eli, I can't have this.
伊萊,我不能接受這種情況
It won't stick.
這言論不會持久的
It's a dated charge, unprovable.
這是對過往的指控,很難證明的
And your administration has been unimpeachable.
而且你的行政表現無可指摘
Until Randolph impeached it.
直到倫道夫開始懷疑
So you're saying I shouldn't have fought back?
所以你是說我不該反擊咯
No. Either we're a team, or we're not.
不,我們得站在同一隊
Don't let him divide us.
別讓他離間我們
Mr. Randolph, it's not that your efforts
倫道夫先生,并不是我們不感激
on Mrs. Florrick's behalf aren't appreciated.
你為福瑞克夫人傾力奉獻
They are.
我們很感激
Thank you, Mr. Gold.
謝謝,戈德先生
Now that you've buttered me up,
馬屁也拍過了
why don't you tell me what's on your mind?
不妨有話直說吧
We need you to back down from the Peter accusation.
我們需要你撤回對彼得的指控
Back down?
撤回
Defending Mrs. Florrick by attacking her husband,
除了攻擊彼得來保全福瑞克夫人
there has to be a better way.
肯定還有更好的辦法
There's not. I disagree.
沒有,我不這么認為
Is this your wish or your handler's?
這是你的還是你競選團隊的意思
It's my wish. That's too bad.
是我自己的,那真糟糕
I'm not here to defend you, Mrs. Florrick.
我不是來保全你的,福瑞克夫人
I'm here to defend the democratic process.
我這是為了維護民主化進程
I'm here to defend...
我這是為了維護...
...A hero.
...一個英雄
We cast our eyes far and wide for them,
我們將目光投向遠方尋找英雄
but sometimes the most heroic people live amongst us.
但有時最具英雄色彩的任務就在身邊
Heroes like Alicia Florrick.
像艾麗西婭·福瑞克這樣的英雄
A woman who watched her husband go to jail.
這個女人眼看著丈夫進監獄
Who stood by him until he was vindicated.
卻堅守在他身旁直到他無罪釋放
Who worked her way up the legal ladder.
她勤奮努力地打拼出自己的法律事業
Whose story of courage and commitment so affected
她這充滿勇氣和承諾的故事
and inspired the people of Cook County
影響和鼓舞了庫克縣的人民
that they chose to elect her to watch over all of them
他們選擇讓她成為獲勝者
as their champion.
監管這個地區
But people smell blood in the water now.
但人們現在嗅到了血腥味
Party functionaries like Mr. Ernie Nolan,
像歐尼·諾蘭這樣的黨內官員
who turned against her with outrageous lies
以令人發指的謊言背叛了她
because he saw weakness.
因為他看到了弱點
But there is no weakness in Alicia Florrick.
但艾麗西婭·福瑞克本身并無弱點
There is only strength.
但她有的是力量
Strength to fight for what she has earned.
去爭取她應得的力量
And that is why I will not back down.
所以我不會退讓
And I know that this panel will not back down either.
我希望這個陪審團也不會退讓
Excuse me, Mr. Chairman.
抱歉,主席先生
I'd like leave to recall a witness.
我需要重喚一個證人
Do you need more time, Mr. Howell?
你還需要一點時間嗎,霍維爾先生
No. I'm up to speed.
不必,我了解到了最新進展
Could you please tell us what you've reviewed?
能告訴我們你剛看了什么嗎
Yeah, um, this is a printout of the software specs on the hacking device.
這臺黑客裝置的參數
And what can you tell us about the software?
那你能告訴我們什么相關信息
That it was remotely updated via Wi-Fi connection
這個設備大約在兩個月前
approximately two months ago.
通過無線網絡遠程升級過
Just prior to the election for State's Attorney.
就在州檢察官競選之前
It would appear so.
似乎是的
Would you care to amend your earlier testimony
那你愿意修正之前聲稱的投票機
that the hacking devices have lain dormant since 2012?
從2012年開始就潛伏有黑客裝置的證詞嗎
Yes. It appears I, uh...
愿意,看起來是...
I-I was mistaken.
我弄錯了
Given this testimony, the panel must approve recounts for
根據這份證詞,陪審團一定得同意
all 40 of the precincts where the hacking devices were found.
重計黑客裝置所在的四十個選區的票數
You're thinking of doing something, aren't you?
你是不是在想做點什么
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I'm talking about Geneva's offer.
我說的是吉妮瓦的條件
I can see the wheels turning.
我看得出你在思考
Cary... You turn evidence against Bishop,
凱里,你不能舉證對抗畢夏普
he will kill you.
他會殺了你
Things aren't going well with the election board.
選舉委員會會議不太順利
It's a momentary setback,
暫時遇到了挫折
but we're ready for a recount.
但我們會準備好重新計票
We can't have a recount.
我們不能重新計票
We think it'll just make the count even tighter,
我覺得那只會讓票數更加接近
but Alicia will triumph.
但艾麗西婭會贏
Mrs. Florrick, I'm afraid we're gonna have to ask you to step down.
福瑞克夫人,恐怕你得退位
What do you mean?
什么意思
We need you to withdraw.
我們要你辭職
Mr. Landau, I'm not a cheater.
朗度先生,我不會作弊
We know that. What's going on, Frank?
我們知道,發生什么了,弗蘭克
Alicia had nothing to do with the the hacking devices.
艾麗西婭與黑客裝置毫無關聯
We know that.
我們知道
But Mrs. Florrick wasn't the only name on the ballot.
但福瑞克夫人并不是選票上唯一的名字
There were other tough races. Tilden's, for example.
還有其他激烈的競選,像是蒂爾頓的
Who was in danger of losing his state senate seat.
他就快輸掉州參議員的位子
Oh, my God. If Tilden lost his seat,
我的天,如果蒂爾頓輸了
we would have lost our supermajority in the state senate.
我們就失去了參議院絕對多數勢力
The Republicans would've been able to filibuster.
共和黨就有機會阻撓我們的計劃
You see now why we need you to withdraw?
你明白為何我們要你辭職了吧
No, I don't.
不明白
If the recount goes through,
如果重新計票了
it draws attention to Tilden's win.
會把注意力引導蒂爾頓的勝利上
So, the hacking device was for Tilden?
所以黑客裝置是為蒂爾頓做的
I can't comment on that. I'm not withdrawing.
我不能承認那點,我不辭職
I understand your position, Mrs. Florrick,
我理解你的立場,福瑞克夫人
but your sacrifice will not go unnoticed.
但你的犧牲不會被忽視
The party will make it up to you in the next round.
黨會在下一輪競選中補償你
There is no next round.
沒有什么下一輪
In politics, there is always a next round.
在政治中,永遠有下一輪
A spot could come open on the gaming commission...
博彩委員會那邊可能會有個位置...
I didn't enter this race
我參加這個競選
for a cushy spot on some stupid commission.
不是為了什么蠢委員會的輕松位置
Well, if the gaming commission doesn't interest you,
如果你對博彩委員會沒興趣
take some time to think of a post that would better suit you.
那花點時間考慮一下想要什么職位
And if I don't withdraw, what happens then?
如果我不辭職,會怎么樣
You don't want to do that.
你不會想那么做的
Why? Because the party will destroy you.
為什么,因為黨會毀掉你
Or the party will hurt the governorship.
或者對州長動手
We all benefit from filibuster perv majority.
我們都能從反對多數的長篇大論中獲利
You know that, Eli.
你知道的,伊萊
Hal, can you come in here, please?
哈爾,你能進來嗎
I have another meeting,
我還有會議
so, Mrs. Florrick, I'm gonna have to ask you
所以,福瑞克夫人,我必須要求你
to stand and open your purse.
起身,并打開手包
What? Mrs. Florrick has a way of recording her meetings.
什么,福瑞克夫人有給會議錄音的習慣
Are you frisking us?
你是要搜我們身嗎
We'll hold on to your cell phone and get it back to you in 12 hours.
我們會扣留你的手機,并在12小時內歸還
The party thanks you, Mrs. Florrick.
黨感謝你,福瑞克夫人
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Did that just happen?
剛才那些是真的吧
Landau's all bark and no bite. He confiscated my phone.
朗度就是光叫不咬,他沒收了我的手機
I think we'd be naive to assume it's just bluster.
我覺得說他是虛張聲勢就太天真了
No, I say you force the issue.
不,要我說是你想嚴重了
He threatened the governorship.
他威脅你的職位了
Well, call his bluff.
那也是虛張聲勢
You said that Randolph was doing a fantastic job, right?
你說倫道夫幫你辯護得很好,對嗎
He was. Well, then let him continue to fight the recount.
是的,那就讓他繼續反對重選
This is a man who's argued hundreds of cases,
這個人打過幾百個案子
most of which have been probably a lot harder than this one.
很多可能比這個難多了
The panel is gonna make a decision on the recount tomorrow.
審查組明天決定是否重選
Do you believe in him?
你信任他嗎
Do you think he can turn it around?
你覺得他能翻盤嗎
Of course. Then get back in front of that panel
當然,那就重回審查組面前去
and let him win.
讓他贏
I will. Thanks.
我會的,謝謝
Has Kalinda approached you about giving up Bishop?
凱琳達來找你告發畢夏普了嗎
You know I'm not at liberty... Geneva.
你知道我無權... 吉妮瓦
You and I worked together.
你和我共過事
Please.
拜托了
Has she approached you?
她來找過你嗎
No.
沒有
Okay, when she does,
好,她來找你時
turn her down.
拒絕她
Is Diane gonna give me Bishop? No, not Diane.
戴安會給我畢夏普嗎,不是戴安
Me.
是我
Frank Landau asked you to withdraw altogether.
弗蘭克·朗度要求你徹底辭職
Well, that's a polite way of putting it.
這是禮貌點的說法
Well, is that what you want?
那你愿意嗎
No, I want to win.
當然不,我想贏
Okay.
好的
Let me handle it.
讓我來處理
Thank you.
謝謝你
May I have the floor?
能讓我說句話嗎
Mr. Randolph, the panel's ready to render a decision.
倫道夫先生,小組已經準備宣布決定了
I believe that what I have to say
我相信我要說的話
may have some bearing on your decision.
可能會對你們的決定產生影響
Go ahead.
說吧
It has come to my attention
我注意到
that an egregious fraud has been placed on these proceedings.
這次調查中有嚴重欺詐行為發生
Now, I have devoted my life to righting wrongs,
我此生致力于糾正不公
to fighting corruption and collusion
對抗腐敗和勾結
and all manner of ills in the justice system.
還有司法體系中的所有問題
And therefore I am compelled to speak out.
因此我不得不發聲
I have just discovered that Alicia Florrick
我剛剛發現艾麗西婭·福瑞克
has been lying to me through these proceedings.
在本次調查中對我說謊
It is my understanding that the voting machines
我認為投票機
were hacked under her direction.
是在她指點下被黑的
This is a lie! Mrs. Florrick,
這是說謊,福瑞克夫人
please have a seat. Mr. Randolph has the floor.
請坐下,倫道夫先生,繼續說
In light of all of this, I must not only side with Mr. Parillo,
鑒于這點,我不僅必須支持帕里羅先生
but I must encourage Mrs. Florrick
還要鼓勵福瑞克夫人
to step down in her role as state's attorney.
辭去州檢察官一職
She has made a mockery of these proceedings.
她愚弄了這次調查
She has committed the high crime of stealing an election.
她犯下選舉舞弊的重罪
She must never set foot in the state's attorney's office
因此,她永遠不應該再涉足州檢察官辦公室
or any other political post, for that matter.
或任何政治職位
In my opinion, Cook County
就我所見,芝加哥市的
of the City of Chicago deserve more.
庫克縣,應得更好的人
I trusted you.
我相信了你
I put my fate in your hands.
我把我的命運交到你手里
The man whose speeches
你的話我都聽了
I listened to and so admired...
還全心敬佩你
Mrs. Florrick, I assure you, this isn't personal.
福瑞克夫人,我保證,這不是針對你個人
Like hell it isn't.
見鬼了才不是
Your problem can be summed up in three words:
你的問題可以總結為三個詞
two-thirds majority.
三分之二多數
Be a good Democrat, step down now.
做個好民主黨人,現在就辭職
The party'll take care of you.
黨會照顧好你的
Everybody wins.
每個人都有好處
Good day, Mrs. Florrick.
祝你今日愉快,福瑞克夫人

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
illumination [i.lju:mi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 照明,闡釋,啟發,古書上的圖案或裝飾

聯想記憶
probability [.prɔbə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 可能性,或然率,機率

聯想記憶
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流藝術家
adj.

 
outgoing ['aut.gəuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 喜歡外出的,離開的,外向的 n. 外出,開支,

聯想記憶
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,謝罪

聯想記憶
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 結合,聯合,聯合體

聯想記憶
approve [ə'pru:v]

想一想再看

v. 批準,贊成,同意,稱許

聯想記憶
innocence ['inəsns]

想一想再看

n. 無罪,無知,天真無邪

聯想記憶
obstruction [əb'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 障礙,妨礙,閉塞

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 叶子楣地下裁决| 远景山谷 (1981)中字| 《ulises》完整版在线观看| 都市频道在线直播观看| 泰国xxx| 虞书欣新剧永夜星河免费观看| 都市女孩| 孔大山| 黄鹂鸟儿歌| 李乃文朱媛媛电视剧| 2014春节联欢晚会| 我想成为影之强者第三季| 第一财经现场直播| 姿metcn张筱雨人体1| 陈浩宇女演员| 贪玩的小水滴300字| 疯狂72小时演员表| 皇家香港警察| 丛林之王| 面部八大皱纹图| 小鲤鱼历险记肥鲶鱼| 基尼斯和吉尼斯有什么区别| 哥谭演员表| 抖音主页| 欲望旅馆| 豆包简历个人资料| 寡妇4做爰电影| 春闺梦里人电影在线观看| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 女同恋性吃奶舌吻完整版| 12星座最佳夫妻配对| 成都影院大全| 黑水电影| 公司减资从1000万减到10万| 茉莉2| 敬天法祖| 楞严咒心咒全文| 繁华电视剧剧情介绍| soul电影| 开心鬼救开心鬼| 都市频道在线直播|