400, 500, 600,
四百,五百,六百
700, 800, 900, 1,000.
七百,八百,九百,一千
That's $5,000.
一共五千
The bank bag. Where's the bank bag?
錢包,錢包呢
Sign here.
這里簽字
Are you the one going to prison?
要進監獄的人是你嗎
No.
不是
Then what the hell you doing?
那你簽什么名
Good.
很好
Pay for the hotel room, room service
酒店開房錢,客房服務
and my dry cleaning.
還有我的衣服干洗費
Six hours of consultation,
六小時的咨詢
which starts now.
從現在開始計時
You can go.
你可以走了
I was staying.
我要留下
No, you weren't staying.
你不能在這兒
No women.
女人回避
I'll call you.
我會打給你的
Yeah, he'll call you.
沒錯,他會打給你的
Like his first day of school.
就像剛上學的小朋友一樣
Dad, Dad!
爸,爸
Calm down. We're on our way.
冷靜,我們在路上了
So, four years? Yeah.
四年是吧,對
Two with good behavior.
表現良好可減至兩年
You go for three weeks to Statesville first.
你會先在斯泰茨維爾待三星期
It's a maximum security prison.
那是戒備最森嚴的監獄
That's where D.O.C. will classify you
在那里懲教局會將你分入
either as minimum, medium or maximum.
低中高三種安全級別的監獄中
Well, I'll end up in minimum, right?
我會被分入最低安全級別中,對吧
Maybe. There's overcrowding these days.
也許,這段日子監獄也是人滿為患
So some minimum inmates end up in maximum.
有些最低的會被分入最高安全級別監獄中
You need to prepare for maximum.
你得做好被分入最高安全監獄的準備
You've done time?
你蹲過監獄沒
A week in County.
縣監獄待過一周
A week where-where guys are waiting
在那待一周,那里都是坐等媽咪
for their mommies to bail them out?
來保釋自己出去的家伙
Prison is different.
監獄可大不一樣
Half the inmates are never going home.
那里一半的犯人永遠都回不了家
Now, tell me, Mr. Agos.
現在告訴我,艾格斯先生
Do you think guys like that are gonna hesitate to beat
你覺得那些家伙會不會因為你看他們的眼神不對
the crap out of you for looking at them the wrong way?
二話不說就能把你打得屁滾尿流
Look, you don't need to scare me straight. I get it.
你看,你沒必要這么嚇唬我,我懂的
I just need tips on what to do.
我只是需要坐牢提示技巧
Sure. You want a tip?
好,你想要提示是吧
I got one.
我有一個
Here, put it on.
穿上吧
'Cause if you don't start paying attention,
因為你再不好好聽
your cellies are gonna make you their prom queen.
你的獄友會親自將你變成他們的舞會皇后
Okay.
好吧
No. Not okay.
好什么好
Shut and listen.
閉嘴好好聽
What are you gonna do to protect yourself, Mr. Agos?
你要怎么保護自己的呢,艾格斯先生
Any family or friends doing time?
牢里有你家人或朋友嗎
No.
沒有
No one who can vouch for you on the inside?
牢里有人能罩著你嗎
No.
沒有吧
That's your tip.
這就是給你的提示
Okay? Find a friend.
明白,找個朋友
A white guy.
要白人
There's no such thing as a post-racial lockup.
跨種族監獄都是扯淡
Someone jumps off on your block, you got to run with your own.
要是有人來找茬,你得去找同類
Because if something happens to you,
因為一旦有事發生
white defends white
白人保護白人
and black defends black.
黑人會護著黑人
Got it? I got it.
明白嗎,明白了
Good. Now, let's find you a white friend.
很好,那么咱們先幫你找一個白人朋友
Yeah?
喂
Kalinda, I need your help.
凱琳達,我需要你幫忙
I'm on my way to you.
我正要去見你
No.
不用
The prison consultant is advising me to find a convict inside.
監獄顧問建議我在獄中找個囚犯
Someone I can trust.
要能信任的
In Statesville? Yeah.
在斯泰茨維爾嗎,對
And one other thing. He's suggesting it be someone Caucasian.
還有一樣,他建議得是白種人
Right. I get it.
好,明白了
Anyone in mind?
有合適的人選嗎
I'll call you back, okay?
我再打給你吧
Is that your girlfriend? Yeah.
你女朋友嗎,對
But it's complicated.
但我們關系很復雜
You're gonna want to uncomplicate that today.
你現在會想不那么復雜一些
I'm serious.
我是認真的
This isn't about me.
這跟我沒關系
This is about Cary.
是凱里的事
A lot of things about Cary
但很多凱里的事
end up being about you, Kalinda.
最后都跟你有關系,凱琳達
I know, but, uh,
我知道,但是
he needs help in Statesville.
他在斯泰茨維爾需要幫助
For the first three weeks, someone to watch his back.
前三周,需要個人保護他
Kalinda, last time we stood right here,
凱琳達,上一次咱倆站在這里時
you threatened me.
你威脅了我
Eh, my mistake.
是我錯了
Even worse than threatening me,
比威脅我更惡劣
you threatened my son.
你威脅了我兒子
I'm sorry, sir.
對不起,先生
But that had nothing to do with Cary.
但這跟凱里沒關系
You know, he has never wavered once in his support for you, sir.
他對你的支持從未動搖過,先生
All he asks is that you help him find someone on the inside.
他只請求你幫忙在牢里找個幫手
That's all.
只有這些
Someone, uh... white.
得是...白人
You're gonna get a call in a few hours.
你會接到一個電話,幾小時后
Or a few days.
或幾天后
I need you to take it.
你一定要接聽
From?
誰打來的
Someone.
某人
You're asking for a favor, Kalinda.
你求我幫忙,凱琳達
I'm asking for one in return.
我要你也幫個忙作為回報
You want Cary to have a friend?
你想讓凱里交個朋友
Say yes.
那就答應
Yeah.
好
Hello?
你好
Yeah, this is Ray.
我是雷
Who's the guy coming in?
要進來的家伙是誰
Cary Agos.
凱里·艾格斯
Oh, yeah. He's the lawyer caught with Trey Wagner.
那個和特雷·瓦格納一起被抓的律師
Yes. With the export train?
對,出口列車的事
Yes, that's right.
對,沒錯
When's his self-surrender date?
他什么時候入獄
Uh, his sentencing is at 5:00 today...
判決時間是今天五點
Sorry, what-what did you just say?
等下,你剛剛說什么
That'll get him here by 8:00 a.m. The next day.
那么他會次日上午八點
I can meet his transport.
押送時我會跟他見面
Yeah, no, you said something about Trey's export train.
等下,你說特雷的出口列車
The $1.3 million in heroin.
就是價值130萬的海洛因
You mean "Import," Right?
其實你說的是"進口"吧
No, Trey and his buddies were trying to get into their own business.
不是啊,特雷和他的手下想自己單干
Selling to someone in Toronto.
他們把貨賣到了多倫多
Cary was accused of conspiring with Bishop's crew
凱里被控與畢夏普團伙合謀
to get the drugs into the city.
走私毒品進城
But he couldn't have.
但這根本不可能
Why? What do you mean?
為什么,什么意思
Because the drugs were already here.
因為毒品早就在城里了
Who said that?
誰說的
Someone who was arrested with Trey Wagner.
跟特雷·瓦格納一起被捕的某人
He said the drugs were being readied for export,
他說毒品已經準備好出口了
but Cary was charged with giving advice on
但凱里被訴為毒品進口出謀劃策
how to import drugs, not export them.
而不是毒品出口
Yes, to be guilty of conspiracy,
是的,要共謀罪名成立
Cary's advice had to have been followed.
凱里的建議得被采納執行才行
And it wasn't. He's innocent.
但事實上沒有,他是無辜的
Look, is this enough to get him off?
這些夠讓他脫罪的嗎
I don't think so.
我看不行
But we could get his plea withdrawn.
但我們可以撤回他的認罪協議
Where are you, Kalinda? I'm coming to you.
你在哪兒,凱琳達,我正要去找你
No, uh, go to the courthouse.
別來了,去法院吧
I will petition for time with Judge Cuesta.
我會向奎斯特法官請求延期
And I'll meet you there.
咱倆在那見面吧
Okay. I'll meet you there, too.
好,我也在那見你
No, Alicia, Judge Cuesta doesn't like you.
不行,艾麗西婭,奎斯特法官不喜歡你
You stay where you are.
你就老實待著吧
No, what are you talking about? Meet who where?
你亂講什么呢,跟誰在哪兒見面
Look, I can't not be involved.
這事兒我沒辦法袖手旁觀
I know, and I'll call you. Just sit tight.
我明白,我會打給你的,稍安勿躁
Alicia, you have a debate tomorrow.
艾麗西婭,你明天有場辯論會
If you don't prep for it, you will lose it.
如果你不做好準備,會輸掉的
It's that simple.
就這么簡單
Okay, I, uh, I got three journalists and one moderator.
好了,我聯系了三位記者和一個主持人
And I acted really mad about the standing, so we got it.
我表現的特別不想站著辯論,所以決定站著了
We got standing! Yeah, they think Alicia wants to sit.
決定站著,他們以為艾麗西婭喜歡坐著
I just need to call Cary.
我得給凱里打個電話
No, you don't. You need to debate.
不,你不能,你得辯論
Oh, Adrian. How are you?
艾德里安,你好嗎
I'm good, Mr. Gold.
我很好,戈登先生
It's unfortunate we're inside today.
真不幸我們今天得呆在室內
It's so beautiful outside.
外面天氣很好
Yeah. Alicia,
是啊,艾麗西婭
this is Dr. Adrien Fluke,
這位是艾德里安·福祿克博士
Professor of Renaissance Literature at the University of Chicago.
芝加哥大學教文藝復興時期文學的教授
He'll be playing Frank Prady today.
他今天扮演弗蘭克·普拉迪
Yes, in Middle English.
是的,用中世紀英語
"His heed was balled, that shoon as any glas,
"他的禿頭光亮如鏡
and eek his face..."
臉上也是一樣"
No. But thanks.
不必了,但謝謝
Johnny?
強尼
We need to have a word with Alicia.
我們要跟艾麗西婭講幾句
Would you give us a second, Adrien?
能給我們幾分鐘嗎,艾德里安
Sure.
當然可以
You are down by two points.
你的支持率低了兩個點
That's within the margin of error.
那在統計誤差范圍內
Yes, but you've settled there.
是的,但你的數據已經穩定在那兒了
We've let the Prady team think
我們已經讓普拉迪的團隊認為
that you're going into this sedate and soft.
你會走平靜溫順的路線
That's why during the debate negotiations we asked
所以在辯論協商的時候
that you be seated.
我們要求你坐著
It's a less aggressive stance.
那會看起來沒那么咄咄逼人
And we've also leaked some campaign memos
而且我們還泄漏了一些競選備忘錄
arguing that voters don't want
說選民不希望看到
to see a woman be aggressive.
一個咄咄逼人的女候選人
All to catch them with their pants down.
所有的一切都是為了打他們個措手不及
But this only works if you use the debate
但這一切只有當你利用辯論
to take the fight to them.
跟他們一決勝負才有用
I just need a second.
給我幾分鐘
Take her phone.
拿走她的手機
What? Take her cell phone.
什么,拿走她的手機
Hide it. Dad, I'm the body woman.
藏起來,爸爸,我是私人助理
I'm not gonna take her...
我不會去拿她的
You work for this campaign.
你為競選團隊工作
When she hangs up, take her cell phone!
她掛了后,拿走她的手機
Some inmate rolls up on you...
某個犯人糾纏你
Stand up.
站起來
Okay, keep your distance.
好,保持距離
Okay? Don't square up.
好嗎,別擺架勢
That's aggression. You're gonna provoke.
那很有侵犯性,你會引起挑釁
So, bring it down a notch? Yes!
所以,放低點姿態,對
Deescalate.
別讓矛盾升級
And the best way to do that is to get him to say yes.
最好的應對方式是讓他說是
You ever spend time around a toddler?
你跟小孩子接觸過嗎
Like, "No, no, no, no!"
就像一直說,不,不,不
It's the same thing with these cons.
跟處理這些情況是一樣的
Some gangster wants something that belongs to you,
某個惡棍想要屬于你的東西
get him saying yes,
讓他說好
and watch the resistance just fall away.
抵抗就會消失
Okay, first question.
好了,第一個問題
Let's start with the personal-Alicia?
我們先從私人問題開始,艾麗西婭
Your law partner recently
你的法律事務所合伙人
pleaded guilty to a drug charge.
最近對一個毒品指控認罪了
Mr. Prady,
普拉迪先生
do you have a question for Alicia about this?
針對此你有什么要問艾麗西婭的嗎
I do.
我有
What you need for State's Attorney is
人們需要的州檢察官是
someone who upholds the moral authority of their office.
一個能維護州檢察官辦公室道德權威的人
Someone who does not have a compromised law partner.
一個沒有犯罪合伙人的人
And someone who fights
一個維護
for the law-abiding citizen.
守法公民權利的人
Now, do you really think that you're that person?
現在,你真的認為你是這個人嗎
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
Yes? Do you have a response
是,你對普拉迪先生的問題
for Mr. Prady's question?
有什么回應嗎
Oh, I thought he was still busy making a statement.
我以為他還在做陳述呢
No snark. Come on!
別冷嘲熱諷的,拜托
Well, here's the thing.
事情是這樣的
Um, Cary's innocent.
凱里是無辜的
My law partner, he didn't do it.
我的合伙人,他沒有犯罪
Mm-hmm. Why'd he plead guilty?
那他為什么認罪
Mr. Moderator, can he just interrupt like that?
主持人,他能這樣打斷嗎
That's a Romney move. Don't referee.
那是羅姆尼招數,別妄作判斷
You've got to get her in the game.
你得讓她投入進來
I'm her body woman,
我是她的私人助理
not her fluffer.
不是激情喚醒助理
When did you become so crass?
你什么時候變得這么粗俗了
No, but it is a pertinent question--
不行,但這是個很中肯的問題
if he's innocent, why did he plead guilty?
如果他是無辜的,他為何要認罪
I didn't think I was debating two people today.
我沒想到今天要跟兩個人辯論
But, um...
但
well, it's important to remember that sometimes
記住這一點很重要,有時候
innocent people plead guilty.
無辜的人也會認罪
They...
他們
Alicia?
艾麗西婭
We're taking five...
我們在
Diane?
戴安
How's it going?
怎么樣了
We're meeting with Cuesta in a minute.
我們馬上就要見奎斯特
Kalinda got an affidavit from Toronto.
凱琳達從多倫多拿到證詞
That's great news.
很棒的消息
We may need Peter's help
如果行不通的話
if this doesn't work.
我們可能需要彼得幫忙
I know, I'm ready to call him.
我知道,我隨時準備打給他
All right, wait.
好,等等
Uh, that's somebody on my other line now.
有人打給我
I'll call you back.
我再打給你
Hello?
你好
Hello, Diane, this is Eli.
你好,戴安,我是伊萊
Eli, I don't have time right now.
伊萊,我現在沒時間
Oh, yes, you do.
不,你有
I need you to stop taking Alicia's calls.
我要你別再接艾麗西婭的電話了
We're trying to prepare her for the debate of her life
我們在幫她準備關系到她人生的辯論
and all she's thinking about is Cary.
而她想的只有凱里
Well, then tell her to stop calling me.
那跟她說別打給我了
Diane, listen to me.
戴安,聽我說
Alicia can make a difference for Cary
艾麗西婭只有贏了,才能為凱里
and any other Cary that comes along, but only if she wins.
以及之后的其他"凱里"爭取不同境況
All right, I'll see what I can do, I got to go.
好,我看看我能做點什么,我得掛了
Isn't this case over, counselor?
這個案子不是結了嗎,律師
I'm afraid not, Your Honor.
恐怕沒有,法官閣下
My client would like to file a motion to withdraw his plea.
我的當事人想提起動議撤銷認罪
Oh, come on.
得了吧
We have new evidence that shows the prosecution charged my client
我們有新的證據證明檢方明知我的當事人
with a crime they knew he did not commit.
沒有犯罪但仍對他提出指控
Your Honor, this is not gym class.
法官閣下,這又不是體育課
There are no do-overs. What evidence?
不興反悔的吧,什么證據
An affidavit from Canadian authorities that show
加拿大當局的證詞
that the drugs at issue in this case were part
表明這個案子所爭論的毒品
of a Toronto-based drug operation.
是多倫多當地緝毒行動的一部分
Okay, am I supposed to be impressed?
好,那又怎么樣
The Toronto detectives noted that the shipment arrived
多倫多的警探說毒品在五月十一號
in Chicago on May 11, two full weeks
就到達了芝加哥,比我的當事人
before my client allegedly gave his damning advice.
被指控給出違法建議的時間早整整兩周
Your Honor, the prosecution has charged my client
法官閣下,檢方指控我的當事人
with conspiring to import $1.3 million worth
合謀進口價值130萬的
of heroin into the country.
海洛因到這個國家
That charge is inconsistent with what in fact occurred.
這項指控與事實不相符合
But your client pled to those facts.
但你的當事人承認了那些事實
Yes, because he was being framed.
是的,因為他被陷害了
Framed by who? - ait a minute, wait a minute.
被誰陷害,等等,等等
Counselor, where is the evidence
律師,證明檢方
that the prosecution knew about this?
知道這個的證據呢
Because the only way I'm rescinding the plea
因為我取消認罪的唯一條件是
is if you can show that the prosecution withheld exculpatory evidence.
如果你能證明檢方隱瞞了無罪證據
But, Your Honor, my client pled...
但是,法官閣下,我當事人認罪
I don't care what he pled to.
我不關心他認了什么罪
I only care if he pled
我只關心他之所以認罪
because the prosecution lied.
是不是因為檢方撒謊了
Now, do you have proof that the prosecution knew
現在,你有證據證明檢方知道
that the drugs arrived on May 11?
毒品在五月十一號就到了嗎
No.
沒有
Well, then there's nothing I can do.
那我無能為力
We only ask for our day in court.
我們只求給我們上庭的時間
And you can have it.
你可以有
If you can show proof of a Brady violation
如果你能給出檢方非法隱藏的證據
and bring it to me before the sentencing hearing at 5:00 P.M.
并且在今天下午五點宣判聽證會前拿給我看
That's not much time.
沒多少時間了
Six hours. We've had worse.
六個小時,我們有過更慘的時候
We have been given a task.
我們面臨一項任務
Probably the most important task we will face
很可能是今年或者任何一年
this year or any year.
我們將會面臨的最重要的任務
Two days ago, Cary Agos accepted
兩天前,凱里·艾格斯接受了
a plea bargain on drug charges,
毒品指控的認罪協議
and will spend four years in prison unless...
他將會服刑四年,除非
unless we can find a Brady violation
除非我們能找到州檢察官辦公室
in the state's attorney's work.
非法隱瞞了證據
We have six... five hours and 36 minutes
在凱里被收押之前
before Cary is taken into custody.
我們有6...5小時36分
Kalinda.
凱琳達
Okay, so the drugs at issue
好,本案中論及的毒品
in this case were imported two weeks
在凱里被控合謀之前兩周
before Cary allegedly committed conspiracy.
已經入境了
And the Canadian authorities knew this.
加拿大當局知道這點
That's the exculpatory evidence you think they buried?
你認為這是他們隱瞞的無罪證據嗎
Yes, but any buried evidence will do.
是的,但任何隱瞞的證據都可以
All right, so we'll break up into groups.
好,我們分成小組
Carey Zepps, your team will focus on discovery.
凱里·澤普斯,你的小組集中搜尋
Evidence boxes are here.
證據盒在這
Check to see if the SA's office had any involvement
核實州檢察官辦公室是否與海關人員
with border agents, Homeland Security, anything.
國家安全局之類的有過接觸
And, Brian, you do the same
布萊恩,你核實
with the Chicago PD.
芝加哥警方是否做過同樣的事
Uh, Someone should also contact Mexican authorities.
需要有人聯系墨西哥政府
See if they knew anything about the shipment.
看看他們知不知道毒品運輸的信息
Kalinda?
凱琳達
Uh, no, I'm gonna stay with the Canadian side.
不行,我要負責和加拿大那邊聯絡
I have friends up there.
我在那兒有朋友
Uh, okay.
好吧
Let's regroup in two hours for a progress report.
兩小時后,我們碰頭做進度報告
Remember, Cary is counting on us.
記住,凱里全靠我們了
Kalinda.
凱琳達
Cary called me.
凱里給我打電話了
Should we tell him?
我們要不要告訴他
He'll want to know what we have.
他一定很想知道我們現在的進展
I know.
我知道
But we have nothing.
可我們什么進展都沒有
And Cary's preparing to go to prison tomorrow.
凱里已經準備明早去監獄服刑了
We should let him prepare.
我們應該讓他先準備著
I think you're right, okay.
你說得對,好吧
This time it's Alicia. Wait.
這次是艾麗西婭
Hi, Alicia.
艾麗西婭
Cuesta needs a Brady violation,
奎斯特法官要檢方隱瞞證據的確鑿證明
or he won't vacate the plea.
不然他不會取消凱里的認罪供詞
We have until 5:00.
我們在5點前必須找到
Uh, no, Alicia, listen to me.
不,艾麗西婭,聽著
Uh, no.
不
Diane, I can leave right now.
戴安,我現在就趕過去
No, we have everybody on this,
不用,我把所有人都調到這個案子上了
we don't need you.
我們不需要你
And, Alicia, I need you to stop calling me.
還有,艾麗西婭,不要再給我打電話了
What?
什么
Uh, yeah, I don't mean to be rude, but we need to focus here.
我不想失禮,可我們現在必須心無旁騖
Um, I'll call you at 5:00 after the sentencing. Good-bye.
5點判決之后我再打給你,再見
Good, can we continue?
好了,我們可以繼續了嗎
I'll hold that for you.
這個我先替你保管
Do you want some milk?
你想喝牛奶嗎
No. What?
不想,怎么了
I-I don't like milk.
我不喜歡喝牛奶
Why not? It's good for you.
為什么不喜歡,喝牛奶對身體好
Let's go, let's do it.
走吧,開工了
So, what's this about, Ma'am?
怎么了,女士
You're with the Ontario Division,
你在安大略分局工作
is that right, Inspector?
對吧,巡官
It is-- "O" Division, narcotics.
沒錯,安大略的緝毒部門
And you were tracking the shipment of heroin coming in from Chicago?
你在追蹤從芝加哥來的海洛因裝運記錄嗎
Yes, ma'am, we were following a gang out of Rexdale.
是的,我們追蹤的是力士地的一幫團伙
And you believed their heroin
你認為他們的海洛因
was being transported through Chicago?
是通過芝加哥運輸過去的,對嗎
Yes, but when I reached out to Detective Prima...
是的,可我和普利馬警探聯絡的時候
Uh, wait a minute.
等一下
Excuse me, Inspector, but did you say you contacted...
抱歉,巡官,你剛才是說你聯絡了
Detective Prima?
普利馬警探,是嗎
Yes, I... I e-mailed him
是的,我給他發了一封
an official request for information. Why?
關于獲取相關信息的官方請求郵件,怎么了
Do you still have that e-mail, Inspector?
你還留著那封郵件嗎,巡官
Yes. Certainly.
當然,留著呢
Can you send it to me?
你可以把這封郵件發給我嗎
Yes, if I knew what this was about.
可以,不過你得告訴我為什么
The Chicago police believe that $1.3 million in heroin
芝加哥警方認為價值130萬美元的海洛因
was being imported into the States,
被進口到了美國
but you wrote to them that it was being exported
可是你卻告訴他們這批海洛因實際上
into Ontario, correct? Yes.
出口到了安大略,對嗎,是的
And what did Detective Prima say? Excuse me.
抱歉,請問普利馬警探是怎么說的
Well, I don't mind saying I-I, uh, was a little disappointed
說實話,我有點兒小傷心
he didn't have the courtesy to, uh, respond.
因為他很沒有禮貌地沒有給我回信
Diane... we need to subpoena Prima now.
戴安,我們得傳喚普利馬
You found the Brady violation?
你找到檢方隱瞞的證據了
Yeah.
是的
Anyone you trust out here?
你有沒有什么可以信任的人
Uh... yeah.
有
Who? Family?
是誰,家人嗎
No.
不是
Sounds like my life.
你倒是和我一樣
Girlfriend? Friend? Wife?
女朋友?朋友?妻子?
A friend and a girlfriend.
一個朋友和女朋友
Who's the friend? Alicia.
那個朋友是誰,艾麗西婭
The girl that was here, right? Right.
剛才在這兒的那個女人,是嗎,是的
Give her your power of attorney.
把你的委托書給她
Everything you need done, everything you need sent.
把你的一切事宜都委托給她
Do not trust the girlfriend.
不要相信什么女朋友
Things change when you go inside.
你在里面坐牢,外面的一切都會變的
Go ahead, call her.
去吧,聯系她
Call Alicia.
打給艾麗西婭
One of the reasons I'm running,
除了最重要的參選理由之外
if not the prime reason,
我參加競選還有一個原因
is that I saw how a marauding state's attorney
因為我看到了一個劫匪式的州檢察官
ruins people's lives.
可以毀掉普通人的生活
Not just the life of my partner,
不僅僅是我的合伙人
but the lives of widows and orphans, whose loved ones
還有那些在近期的槍殺案中
have been murdered in the recent gun violence.
失去親人的孤兒寡母
Do you have a response to that, Mr. Prady?
對此你有何看法嗎,普拉迪先生
My... response to... Uh, to what Alicia just said
我對...對艾麗西婭所說的這些
about the State's Attorney's office.
關于州檢察官辦公室的黑幕
What the hell?
他怎么了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, that was totally inappropriate
抱歉,我知道在這里這個樣子
on-on my part.
有失身份
She just looked so serious staring at me.
可她盯著我的表情太嚴肅了
Uh... what do I think of the,
我怎么看待
uh, State's Attorney's office?
州檢察官辦公室黑幕
I...
我...
I just...
我覺得...
Okay, well, this was a... great idea.
好了,這個說法真棒
Mr. Fluke, what are you doing? Dr. Fluke.
福祿克先生,你怎么了,福祿克博士
Thank you very much, okay? And nothing.
可以嗎,謝謝,沒什么
I'm not doing anything. I'm fine.
我沒事,我很好
He's high.
他嗑藥嗑嗨了
High? No, I'm not high.
嗑嗨了,不,我沒有嗑藥
I... I'm pleasant.
我只是高興
Okay, we need a new sparring partner.
好了,看來我們要找一個新的辯論對手了
Come on, guys, this is medical marijuana
拜托,我只是服了藥用大麻
for my glaucoma, okay?
治療我的青光眼,好嗎
I'm functioning here, I really am.
我很認真地在辯論呢,真的
You need to get laid.
你現在應該去做愛
You got to start creating memories now.
趁現在多制造些回憶
What's your girlfriend's name?
你女朋友叫什么
Kalinda.
凱琳達
Give me your phone.
把電話給我
You're going two to four years without a moment f affection or comfort,
你未來兩到四年里都享受不到任何快樂了
oso give me the phone.
把電話給我
Maybe that's her.
也許是她打來的
Hi, Alicia.
艾麗西婭
No. Why?
沒有,怎么了
What?
什么
Where are we on overturning the plea?
翻供的事現在怎么樣了
I can't ahold of Diane.
我聯系不上戴安
What do you mean?
你說什么呢
Your plea. The Brady violation.
你的認罪供詞,還有檢方隱瞞證據的證明
It, um... okay, uh, l...
我...
let me call you back.
我一會兒打給你
Your Honor, we would like to subpoena the backup drives
法官閣下,我們希望傳喚芝加哥警局
of the CPD's Fourth District.
第四區的驅動器備份
This is completely unnecessary, Your Honor--
這完全沒必要,法官閣下
Detective Prima stated on the record
普利馬警探在記錄上說明了
he never received an e-mail from Toronto.
他從未收到過多倫多方面發來的郵件
Then he shouldn't mind us taking a look at the backup.
那他應該不介意我們看一下備份吧
You know you only have four hours left, Counselor?
你知道你們只有四個小時了嗎,律師
I do, Your Honor. It's very dramatic.
我知道,法官閣下,現實總是出人意料
Objection!
反對
The defense is trying
對方在試圖利用您喜歡
to manipulate your affection for the dramatic,
出人意料的情形這一點
Your Honor. I know she is,
法官閣下,我知道
Madam ASA.
助理檢察官女士
And yet, I do love the dramatic.
沒錯,我就是喜歡出人意料的劇情
Subpoena approved. And if I were you,
同意傳喚,如果我是你的話
Ms. Lockhart, I would race out of this court right now.
洛克哈特女士,我現在會立刻沖出法庭
Thank you, Your Honor.
謝謝您,法官閣下
Oh, we're in.
登陸進去了
That's CPD's server.
這是芝加哥警局的服務器
Okay, good. Now, can you access
很好,你現在可以連接到
the individual e-mail archives?
個人的電子郵件檔案嗎
I can access anything, Kalinda.
我可以連接任何檔案,凱琳達
Good, 'cause I need positive proof
很好,我需要確鑿證據
that he received this e-mail.
證明他收到了那封郵件
Nope, he did not.
不,他沒有收到
What?
什么
He didn't receive that e-mail.
他沒有收到那封郵件
You know that already? I do. There.
你怎么知道的,我知道,你看這兒
Wait. Couldn't it have been deleted?
等等,有沒有可能被刪掉了
Ah... that's the question, isn't it?
這就是問題所在了,對吧
Howell. Yeah, time for the metadata.
霍維爾,是時候出動元數據了
You delete an E-mail, it's still gonna show up in the metadata.
就算刪了郵件還是會在元數據中有記錄
Metadata don't lie.
元數據可不會撒謊
Are you the girlfriend?
你是那個女朋友嗎
Uh, who is this?
你是哪位
It's the damn tooth fairy. Are you his girlfriend?
我是小牙仙,你是他的女朋友嗎
Is this the Bishop call?
是畢夏普嗎
It's the prison consultant.
我是監獄顧問
Your boy's throwing up in the bathroom.
你男朋友在廁所吐了
If I were you, I'd get your ass down here and do your job.
換我是你的話,就快滾過來做你該做的事
My job? What's my job?
我該做的事,什么事
It's your boyfriend's last four hours of freedom.
你男朋友就剩四小時的自由時間了
You need to screw his brains out.
你還不來讓他好好爽一爽
Look, I'm a little bit busy right now, okay?
聽著,我這邊有點忙
He's going away for four years. Four years.
他要被關四年呢,四年
What else do you have to do that's more important than that?
這時候還有啥事能比這更重要
Okay, almost there. You don't get down here,
快好了
I'm getting on the phone with five hookers I know.
我就要給我認識的五個妓女打電話
'Cause he's a nice kid, and he deserves a memory.
因為他是個好孩子,應該留下美好的回憶
Yeah, look, I'll get back to you, all right?
那好吧,我等會打給你,行嗎
Okay, here we go. Metadata.
搞定了,元數據
And wear something sexy.
穿點性感的
What? Uh, bad news.
怎么樣,壞消息
I went to his spam folder, and he has it set up
我查看了他的垃圾箱,他設置成
to automatically delete at the end of every week.
每個禮拜都會自動清理
Well, couldn't he have read it first?
他有沒有可能先看過了
Nah. The metadata says he never opened it.
不,元數據說他沒看過
Sorry, K. It's a dead end.
不好意思,凱琳達,這行不通
Good. You came to your senses.
好,你最終還是來了
Okay, I approve.
那我準了
All right, I'm gonna leave you two alone for a minute.
那我讓你們單獨待一會
Not too long. We got work to do.
不能太久,我們還有事要做
Treat me like an adult and tell me everything!
把我當大人看,把一切都告訴我
It was a Hail Mary pass,
這是孤注一擲
and you needed to focus on getting ready for prison.
你應該為入獄做好準備
I don't care how far-fetched it is, Kalinda.
我才不在乎這有多牽強,凱琳達
If there's even the slightest chance of me beating...
如果我有一絲機會能打敗...
There isn't. What do you mean?
沒有機會,什么意思
Alicia said that there was...
艾麗西婭說...
We were trying to find a Brady violation.
我們想查出檢方私藏證據
And there isn't one.
但是沒有
I'm sorry, Cary.
對不起,凱里
Okay.
好吧
Hey, I got to live in hope for an hour.
我有過一小時的希望
That's something, I guess.
我猜這也算好事了
Less talking, more sex.
少說話多做愛
So, Eli, is there anything in particular
伊萊,有沒有什么
you want me to focus on? Just one thing.
我要特別注意的事,就一樣
Bury her.
埋了她
Bury her?
埋了她
Don't let up. Go for the jugular.
別留情,直指要害
Just like you would if it were a real debate.
就像真正的辯論一樣
Okay.
好的
Character. Character is the central issue in this campaign.
人品,這場選舉的焦點在于人品
The S.A. must be above ethical reproach,
州檢察官必須得能禁受住道德上的非議
and that is where my opponent falters.
我的對手這一點上不太行
Excuse me, but I...
不好意思,但是我
The company that we keep matters.
我們和誰打交道很重要
Mrs. Florrick has represented the biggest drug dealer in Chicago.
福瑞克夫人曾代理芝加哥最大的毒品販子
She has represented the wife-killer, Colin Sweeney.
她也曾代理殺妻犯,科林·斯威尼
Governor Florrick, we're all acquainted
還有福瑞克州長,我們都知道
with Governor Florrick's record.
福瑞克州長的劣跡
As a candidate for this office,
作為這個職位的候選人
Mr. Prady should understand the importance
普拉迪先生應該了解
of judging people on their own merits,
根據他人本身情況來進行評判的重要性
instead of engaging in guilt by association.
而不要武斷進行關聯
The cynicism is beneath him. Better.
他如此疾世憤俗倒是有失身份,好多了
So that was a memory.
這就是回憶了
Hey. Again?
再來一次嗎
Sure.
好啊
I won't disappear on you.
我不會扔下你的
Four years is a long time.
四年很久
Two years with good behavior.
表現好只要兩年
I'll be here.
我在這等你
Good.
好
So... rotated the tires?
滾床單了嗎
How hard would it be
要偽造普利馬
to fake the metadata of Prima's account?
賬戶里的元數據有多難
What do you mean, Kalinda?
什么意思,凱琳達
How hard would it be to make it look
要偽造成他看過
like he read the E-mail from Canada?
加拿大的電郵有多難
You know that's illegal, right?
你知道這是違法的吧
Yes, but I'm asking hypothetically.
是的,但我只是假設
It wouldn't be that hard. But, Kalinda, you hack someone,
不會太難,凱琳達,但是你黑了別人
you pray there are no cops waiting on the other end.
你會希望另一端不是什么警察
This is all cops?
而這邊全是警察
Kalinda. Anything? Not yet.
凱琳達,有發現嗎,還沒
But I'm working on something. Let me know as soon as you can.
但我在努力,有消息就告訴我
We've only got two hours.
我們只剩兩小時了
Okay, look, uh, here's the thing.
聽著,是這樣的
You show me, in theory, how one would do it.
你告訴我理論上應該怎么做
Then you leave.
然后你走
You don't contact me, I don't contact you.
你不要聯系我,我不會聯系你
And if this gets more serious...
如果事情嚴重了
you tell the truth: I asked you how to hack into an account.
你就說實話,是我問你怎么黑進賬戶
But you had nothing to do with it. Kalinda.
但你與此無關,凱琳達
I love you.
我愛你
I'll do what you ask.
我會照你說的做
But you can get in some real trouble with this.
但你這樣真的會惹大麻煩的
I know.
我知道
Show me.
告訴我吧
Like this.
像這樣
Always like this.
一直要像這樣
It's not because someone's gonna steal your food.
這不是因為有人會偷走你的食物
It's because someone might slip
而是因為有人可能
a piece of glass into it.
會在里面摻片玻璃
Now eat.
吃吧
I'm not hungry.
我不餓
Three squares a day. Food's lousy,
一天三餐,吃得很差
but you got to keep your strength up.
但你必須保持體力充沛
Look, you got a misconception about all this.
聽著,《監獄風云》和《肖申克的救贖》
From Oz and Shawshank.
會讓你有一些誤解
Where you're going, it's not like that.
你去的地方跟電視里的不一樣
You're gonna be fine. Your first few months
你會沒事的,最開頭幾個月
and your last few months are the hardest.
和最后幾個月是最難熬的
Anyone ever ask you about taking off?
有人問你逃走的事嗎
Yeah.
有啊
What do you tell 'em?
你怎么跟他們說的
Problematic.
會有問題
Why?
為什么
Where do you go?
你能去哪
Two years goes faster than you think.
兩年比你想象得更快
It's four years.
是四年
You ever been to Spain?
你去過西班牙嗎
They have extradition.
他們能引渡
Look, you do what you want,
聽著,隨你怎么做
but you're not built to be an outlaw.
但你不是什么亡命之徒
My whole life, I wanted to be one thing.
我這一生只想成為
A lawyer.
一名律師
And I had it.
我成功了
I had it. I had it figured out.
我成功了,我弄明白了
Get to the top, take the cases I wanted,
往上爬,接我想接的案子
help the people I wanted.
幫我想幫的人
Now...
現在
I can't...
我...
can't figure anything out.
我什么都弄不明白
Look at me.
看著我
Don't do it.
別這樣做
So it can't be used to investigate you,
所以不能調查你
your husband, or your partners.
你丈夫,或你的合伙人
Now, that, that is the height of cynicism.
這才叫疾世憤俗
Let's talk cynicism.
那我們談談什么叫憤世嫉俗
The cynicism of a lifelong Republican
一直以來的共和黨員在競選前夕
switching parties in advance of his candidacy.
不惜更換黨派的這種憤世嫉俗
Mr. Governor. Hi. Sorry. Hi.
州長先生,你們好,不好意思
I had an hour. I thought I'd take a peek.
我空出了一小時,想過來看看
You can't stay away.
你就是放不下
I'll just sit over here, out of the way.
我就坐在這,不打擾你們
This is what I would do.
我就會這么做
Scroll back up.
回上面去
That shows the E-mail went directly to the detective's spam folder.
這顯示郵件直接到了警探的垃圾箱里
Now, that shows that it was deleted unread.
這表示刪除的時候郵件是未讀的狀態
If one were to do this,
如果有人要這樣做的話
that's what one would change.
那就是要改的地方
Now correct the date,
現在更改日期
move it out of spam,
把它移出垃圾郵件
and change it to "Read."
改成"已讀"
Easy. Now you have to do it here.
容易吧,現在這里也改改
Make it match.
匹配一下
Congrats.
恭喜你
He officially read the e-mail the day he got it.
這樣他收信當天就已經讀過了
Um, do you have a minute?
你有空嗎
Yeah. One sec.
有,馬上來
Yeah, I'll talk to you, K. Thanks.
我們再聯系,小凱,謝謝
Um, I think I found something.
我覺得我有發現了
I was thinking back over our interview with Prima.
我回想了當時和普利馬的對話
He kept saying "We."
他一直提到"我們"
"We never heard the name Inspector Frazier." Who's "We"?
"我們從沒聽說過弗雷澤巡官" "我們"指誰
Well, he means the force, the police. I don't think so.
他說的是警方,我不這么認為
Check this out. This is a transcript of Prima's interrogation
看這個,普利馬審問特雷·瓦格納的文字記錄
of Trey Wagner, when they got him to wear the wire.
就是讓他戴上竊聽器的那次
Now, it's just Prima and Trey, but it's weird.
這只是普利馬和特雷的對話,但不太對勁
Read that.
你讀讀看
"I'm going to see what I can do to help you, Trey,
"我會盡力幫助你,特雷
but you gotta help me, too."
但你也得幫我個忙"
"I don't know anything."
"我什么都不知道"
"Shut up... you lying piece of crap."
"閉嘴,你這撒謊成性的混蛋"
You see? It's like good cop/bad cop,
看出來了嗎,有點像在唱黑白臉
only he's doing both cops.
只不過是他一人飾兩角
Someone else was there.
當時還有其他人在場
Kevin Rodriguez.
凱文·羅德里格斯
That's Prima's former partner.
普利馬的前搭檔
All the paperwork right up to Trey's arrest
在那天審訊之前
has both their signatures, Rodriguez and Prima,
所有逮捕特雷的文件
until the day of the interrogation.
都是羅德里格斯和普利馬一同署名的
After that, it's just Prima.
而那之后,就只有普利馬的名字了
Now, maybe he retired or got relocated or...
他可能是退休或者搬家了或者...
Or maybe he wanted off the case.
或者他不想處理這個案子了
Very smart.
很聰明
When I apply myself. Now, my guess is
我動動腦還是很聰明的,我的猜想是
if they're hiding him,
如果他們隱去了他的名字
Rodriguez might have something to say.
或許羅德里格斯有話可說
We only have an hour.
我們只剩下一個小時了
Diane, look, I think we may have something.
戴安,我們有些發現了
I'll meet you at court, but, if you can, delay Cuesta.
我們法院見,盡量拖住奎斯特
I may need more time.
我可能還需要一些時間
The problem starts with guns.
這些問題由槍支引起
The S.A.'s office should aggressively pursue weapons violations...
州檢應該積極打擊違法攜帶武器的行為...
Except that the office doesn't have the resources to do so.
但州檢察官沒能力和條件這么做
No, that's not true. Sorry?
不,這話不對,什么
The S.A. Has the resources.
州檢察官有這個能力和條件
They just choose to allocate them elsewhere.
只是選擇分派到其他事情上了
Thanks for the clarification.
感謝你的說明
My point
我想說的是
is that this office's apathy
州檢察官對槍支犯罪的漠視
of charging gun crimes sends the wrong message.
傳達了一種錯誤的信息
I agree. Further scrutiny
我同意,今后必將進一步審查
of, uh, this office's charging policies is warranted.
州檢察官辦公室的控訴策略
Wait a minute. Is that it?
等等,是這樣嗎
Sorry? "Further scrutiny.
"什么,"進一步審查"
Now, she just made a good point:
她剛才說得很好
guns are a problem,
槍支是一個問題
but violent crime is a bigger problem,
但暴力犯罪是一個更大的問題
so choices have to be made. You know what,
所以必須做出抉擇,不如
why don't we take a few minutes here.
我們稍微暫停一下
Thanks, guys. Okay.
謝謝大家,好吧
Finn, you-you can't leave.
芬恩,你不能走
Eli, I am obviously intruding in there.
伊萊,我在這里顯然不合時宜
No, you're not intruding. Let me talk to him.
你沒有,讓我和他談談
It's just that there are... Oh.
就是有點...
Alicia, something, uh... A client thing came up.
艾麗西婭,有個...有個客戶找我
I have to get back to work. Oh, I understand.
我得回去工作了,我理解
Thanks for pitching in. You're gonna do great.
謝謝你來幫我,你會成功的
You were kicking my butt in there.
你剛才真把我打趴了
I think you kicked mine, too.
你也是,彼此彼此
So we need to find a new Prady.
看來我們得再找個人扮普拉迪了
Hey. We should let Eli mix up the order of the questions.
我們應該讓伊萊把問題順序打亂
That way it makes you pivot on the fly. Sounds good.
這樣你能練習隨機應變,好主意
Peter, you know I respect
彼得,你知道我尊重
the line, the line between husband and governor.
你作為我丈夫和州長的這條界線
But I need to cross it and ask you a favor.
但我得越線求你幫個忙
Okay.
好
Cary.
凱里
I'm not asking you to consider a pardon-I'd never go there.
我不是要你赦免他,絕對不會
I just want him safe.
我希望他在里面安全
You want me to speak to the D.O.C.
你要我和懲教局說一聲
and get him put into a minimum security facility.
把他安排進最低安全級別監獄
I don't want him to look over his shoulder
我不希望他接下來兩年
for the next two years.
都得提心吊膽過日子
This won't have any political blowback.
這不會有什么政治影響
This isn't Bill Clinton helping Marc Rich.
又不是比爾·克林頓幫馬克·里奇
I can't do that,
我不能這么做
and you know why.
你知道原因
You're right. Sorry I asked.
沒錯,抱歉我這么要求了
You don't think I want to help Cary?
你覺得我不想幫凱里嗎
He worked for me, for God's sakes.
他畢竟在我手下工作過啊
Let's just start this thing.
我們先彩排辯論吧
It's Diane.
我是戴安
Have you heard anything from Kalinda?
凱琳達那兒有消息了嗎
No, not yet.
還沒有
Cuesta's running behind, thank God.
奎斯特遲到了,謝天謝地
Call me the second you hear from her.
一有她的消息就打給我
The Illinois supreme Court? Me?
伊利諾伊州最高法院,我
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Things are moving fast-I have been asked
事情發生得太快,大法官們命我
by the justices to gauge your interest.
來了解你的意愿
Well, yes, of course,
沒問題
I'm honored, I'm flattered.
我很榮幸,榮幸至極
Let me walk you through how this will play out.
我先說明一下流程吧
James Castro is corrupt and he's going down.
詹姆士·卡斯特羅很腐敗,也快倒臺了
Especially if Alicia Florrick becomes the new
尤其是艾麗西婭·福瑞克
state's attorney, so if you conspired with him,
當選新的州檢察官的話,你若曾協助過他
if you obstructed justice...
你就妨礙了司法公正
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, i did nothing wrong.
停停停,我可沒做什么錯事
I wouldn't play ball with Castro,
我就是不愿意配合卡斯特羅
so they took me off the case.
他們才不讓我負責這個案子
And what about your partner?
那你的搭檔呢
He seemed to have no problem running with it.
他看起來不介意那么做啊
He's the senior detective, what the hell am I supposed to do?
他是高級警探,我又能拿他怎么辦
All I care is what you do now.
我關心的是你現在的決定
Listen to me.
聽我說
Castro is a lame duck.
卡斯特羅是只跛腳鴨了
He can't hurt you anymore.
他沒能力害你了
Don't you want to look good in front of the new S.A.?
你不想在新州檢察官面前樹個好形象嗎
What happened in that interrogation?
當時審訊發生了什么
Why'd they take your name off the transcript?
為什么文字記錄上沒有你的名字
Well, I'll certainly be ready.
我當然準備好了
I'm just... Wow, I-I
我只是...我...
I thought Flaherty or Dominguez
我還以為下一任十有八九
were a shoo-in for the next spot. Well, sir,
會是弗萊俄狄或者多明戈斯,先生
you have fans.
也有不少人支持你
Chief Justice Ryvlan called you an inspired choice.
首席法官瑞福倫覺得選你能鼓舞人心
He thinks you'd bring fresh gusto
他認為你能給大法官的審議
to the justices' deliberations.
注入新鮮的血液
And when are you meeting with Flaherty and Dominguez?
你什么時候去見弗萊俄狄和多明戈斯
Well, there's no plan to.
沒這個計劃
Not yet. You are our man.
還沒,你是我們的首選
Really? You sound surprised.
真的嗎,你似乎很驚訝
Well, you've been Peter Florrick's man for years,
你替彼得·福瑞克做事那么久了
and Peter Florrick wouldn't cross the street to stop me
他是連我窒息都不會過條馬路來救我的人
from choking, so yeah, I guess I am surprised.
所以你現在這么說,我的確很驚訝
Things change.
事情會變的嘛
No, they don't.
不,不會
And you keep checking your watch, sir.
你一直在看手表,先生
And the governor just called to see if I'm still
而州長打電話來確認我是不是
stuck in this meeting instead of presiding in court
還耽誤在這里,沒法上庭處理
on a case involving his wife's firm.
涉及他妻子律所的案子
Okay, this was good.
好的,很好
You tell the governor next time he calls:
下次他打來,你告訴他
go to hell.
見鬼去吧
He was the most corrupt S.A. This county has ever seen.
他是本州有史以來最腐敗的檢察官
And now he's the most corrupt governor.
現在他又是最腐敗的州長
And that's saying something. Why don't
所以這簡直是明擺著的,為什么
you just sit down... No, no. I'd much
不坐下說呢,不不,我倒是
rather destroy his wife's firm in court.
更樂意在法庭上毀了他老婆的律所
Even though I've been successfully stalled
雖然我已經成功被你拖住了
for two hours.
兩個小時
Why are you doing this?
你為什么這么做
Can you be more specific?
你能再說得詳細一些嗎
It's the most fundamental
這是所有候選人
question any candidate has to answer, Mrs. Florrick.
都得回答的最基本的問題,福瑞克夫人
Why are you running for office?
為什么你參加競選
Why do you want to be State's Attorney?
你為什么想成為州檢察官
I'm running because I believe there is a failure in leadership
我競選是因為我相信現在的州檢察官
in the State's Attorney's office. No,
做得很失敗,不
you're setting up a straw man,
你這是偷換概念
Mr. Castro is not in this race.
卡斯特羅先生不參與這場競選
I'm not just blaming Castro.
我不只是在責備卡斯特羅
Cook County has a history
庫克縣有其歷史
of prosecutors with serious ethical shortcomings.
檢察官一貫有道德缺陷
There it is. Well, I think there is a difference
來了,我認為不道德和有爭議之間
between unethical and controversial.
還是有一定區別的
I know it well. My husband,
我很了解,我丈夫
unfortunately, was both. Your husband...
很不幸,二者都是,你丈夫
is not in this race, either. But he is.
也不參與這場競選,他有參與
What he did as S.A.,
他作為州檢察官的所作所為
what he's doing now as governor,
他如今作為州長的所作所為
informs voters' perception of me.
奠定了選民對我的印象
For better or worse.
無論如何
Absolutely,
當然
but I think it is critical that people
我認為重要的是
understand I am not my husband,
人們應該明白我不是我丈夫
and that they can expect more of me in office.
他們可以對我有更高期待
More accountability. More responsibility.
更可靠,更有責任感
You're never happy. She's kicking his ass.
你不會高興的,她說得他沒有還手之力
I don't want a career in politics.
我并不想成為政客
I'm simply a lawyer,
我只是一名律師
by training and by temperament.
我受的訓練和我的性格都是律師的
And what that means is I have the character
那意味著我有這樣的品質
to put the demands of this job
把工作的需求
before my own self-interests
置于我自己的利益之前
and the discipline to ensure that winning cases
也有一種覺悟,確保維護正義
does not become more important than seeing justice done.
遠比贏得案件更加重要
Based on your past, Mr. Prady,
鑒于你的過去,普拉迪先生
I don't think you can say the same.
我不認為你能說同樣的話
This is a good time for a break.
現在該休息一下了
What the hell?
什么情況
You just graduated. That was amazing.
你畢業了,說得很好
It's finally going good for her, and you go and do that?
她總算找到狀態了,你就打斷她
They needed a break.
他們需要休息一下
They did not need a break. Your boy needed a break.
他們不需要休息,你的人需要休息
You have a problem with me? Yes,
你對我有意見嗎,對
you were worried about your candidate's ego.
你擔心你的競選人傷自尊
Do you guys want me to leave?
你倆想讓我出去嗎
I'm worried about a marriage. You should be, too.
我在擔心一段婚姻,你也該擔心
That's complete and utter crap, and you know it.
那純粹是胡說,你很清楚
Think of the long term, Elfman.
往長遠想,艾爾夫曼
Are you doing this for some stupid little S.A.'s race...
你做這個是為了什么傻乎乎的州檢競選嗎
No, I'm doing it because I want to win.
不,我做這個是因為我想贏
I am, too. They win if they're married.
我也想贏,他們得當好夫妻才能贏
Look at them. Oh, come on,
看看他們,拜托
Eli, don't try to save your boy at my girl's expense, okay?
伊萊,別想以傷害我的姑娘來救你的小伙子
I'm not doing that. They're tied together at the waist.
我沒有,他們本來就會互相影響
That's exactly what you're doing. She was taking flight
你就是在這么做,她本來在進攻了
I'm not trying to save one over the other,
我不是在試圖拯救一個,舍棄另一個
that is stupid. In there, she was starting to kik his ass.
那是蠢辦法,她要說得他沒招架之力了
I have worked with them for over five years now.
我至今已經為他們工作超過五年了
You know what, you don't know anything.
你什么也不知道
You know I know them better than you.
你知道我比你懂得多
You just konw how to protect your meal ticket and that is it.
你只知道怎么保住飯碗,僅此而已
Why don't you work in the trenches before you say that kind...
你說這種話前不如先在一線工作一段時間吧...
Why don't you get the hell off of my campaign?!
你不如別再插手我的競選了
This is not your campaign.
這不是你的競選
This is by far the lowest
這是我做法官到目前為止
trick I've seen in all my years on the bench. Your Honor?
見過的最低劣的手段,法官閣下
Don't you dare feign ignorance with me, Ms. Lockhart.
你還敢在這里裝傻,洛克哈特女士
The fact that you conspired to waste this court's time
你共謀浪費法庭時間的事實
is not only personally offensive,
不僅使我個人感到很受冒犯
it's potentially actionable.
也很可能引起訴訟
I have no idea what... It shows poor judgment,
我完全不知道,這顯示了低下的判斷力
tremendous disrespect, and will deservedly color
嚴重的不尊重,也當然會影響
every interaction both of you have in this court and
你們在這次庭上以及我管轄范圍內任何庭上的
every court in the jurisdiction.
每一次交流
Where's your client? Where the hell is Cary Agos?
你們的當事人呢,凱里·艾格斯在哪
I'm here, Your Honor.
在這兒,法官閣下
Good. Get your ass up here for sentencing.
很好,馬上坐過來,聽候判決
Your Honor,
法官閣下
we have found the Brady violation,
我們發現檢方非法隱藏證據
and we ask... Oh, yes,
我們要求... 當然
you have your Brady violation
你們發現檢方非法隱藏證據
because you delayed me. Uh, Your Honor,
因為延誤了我的上庭時間,法官閣下
with respect, I did nothing of the kind.
恕我直言,我沒做過那樣的事
And we insist that you see this Brady violation.
而且我們堅持要求你檢視檢方隱藏的證據
What did you get?
你們有什么
Kalinda got it. I just pulled it down from her computer.
凱琳達拿到的,我剛從她電腦下載過來
Your Honor.
法官閣下
I ask leave to approach?
我可以請求上前嗎
With great caution, counselor.
小心一點,律師
As you would a lion in a cage.
要像見籠子里的獅子一樣小心
Good job. They're looking at it now.
干得漂亮,他們在看了
Looking at what? What you found.
看什么,你發現的東西
Diane pulled it off your computer.
戴安從你電腦里下來的
This is metadata from Detective Prima's
這是普利馬警探賬戶的元數據
account proving that he saw the Canadian e-mail.
能證明他看到了加拿大人的郵件
That is your Brady violation.
這就是檢方隱藏的證據
That's a flat-out lie. We have proof,
那是赤裸裸的謊話,我們有證據
Your Honor, that Detective prima buried evidence.
法官閣下,證明普利馬警探隱藏了證據
Not once have I buried evidence. Diane.
我從沒隱藏過證據,戴安
Diane. Let me handle this.
戴安,讓我來解決
This is ridiculous. How can she just
這太夸張了,他怎么能
go and smear my name like that?
那么誹謗我
Is this Morse code?
這是莫爾斯密碼嗎
What am I looking at here?
我看的這是什么
It is a metadata report taken from
那是從普利馬警探電腦里下載的
Detective Prima's computer
元數據報告
proving that he was in receipt of information from the Canadian police.
能證明他收到了加拿大警方的消息
Geneva, you got to help me out here.
吉妮瓦,你得幫我
You know this isn't true.
你知道這不是真的
Yes, Geneva, help us out here.
對,吉妮瓦,幫幫我們
Because from where I sit it looks like the State's Attorney's office
因為在我看來是州檢察官辦公室
and the Chicago PD are playing fast and loose with the facts.
和芝加哥警方在玩弄事實
The state has new evidence to submit.
州檢有新證據要提交
Uh, Your Honor... I just received
法官閣下,我剛剛收到
a statement from Detective Rodriguez.
羅德里格斯警探發來的聲明
Mr. Agos may have been a victim of entrapment.
艾格斯先生很可能是一次誘捕的受害人
Okay, everybody bring their evidence up here.
好吧,你們都把證據帶過來吧
Now.
馬上
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah.
還好
Sit down, Ms. Pine. Now.
坐下,派恩女士,坐下
If your office spent this much
如果你們辦公室把這些時間
time working within the confines of the law,
都花在做合法的事情上
the streets would be free of criminals.
街上早就沒有罪犯了
We move that we be allowed to retry this, Your Honor.
我們動議進行重審,法官閣下
Excuse me, but we move for an immediate dismissal, Your Honor.
抱歉,我們動議直接撤案,法官閣下
This is not just a matter of a cover-up of the original investigation,
這不只是對原本調查的掩蓋
but the police detective who received that e-mail lied to the court.
還有收到郵件的警探對法庭說謊
I did nothing of the kind. Sit down, sir,
我沒做那種事,坐下,先生
and stop your lying. I did nothing wrong.
別再說謊了,我沒做錯事
This shows you did something.
這證據說明你做了點事
Now sit down or I'll hold you in contempt.
現在坐下,否則我以藐視法庭拘留你
Okay, here's how we're doing this.
好了,我們現在這么辦
Mr. Agos.
艾格斯先生
Please accept my apologies on behalf of this court
請接受我代表此法庭對你表示歉意
for the egregious and overzealous prosecution you've suffered.
為你受到的驚人和過分的訴訟折磨
I know these words don't make up
我知道這些話無法彌補
for the last six months of your life--
你過去六個月的生活
no words ever can--
沒有什么話可以彌補
but they're all I have.
但我只有語言可用
And so I will use them now.
所以我現在要使用我的語言
This case is dismissed with prejudice. Your Honor--
此案無條件駁回起訴,法官閣下
No, leave the poor guy alone.
夠了,別再糾纏這可憐的家伙了
You're free to go, Mr. Agos.
你可以走了,艾格斯先生
With our apologies.
帶著我們的歉意
Thank you, thank you.
謝謝你,謝謝你
Oh, thank you, Kalinda.
謝謝你,凱琳達
Thank you.
謝謝你
Hello. Yeah, Diane, what happened?
你好,戴安,怎么了
I... Thank you.
我...謝謝
Thank you. No, I'm...
謝謝,不,我...
Oh, my God, I'm good, I'm good. I...
天哪,我很好,我很好,我...
Okay. No.
好的,不
I'll-I'll talk to you.
我...我一會兒聯系你
Alicia.
艾麗西婭
You all right?
你還好嗎