The year 2057
2057年
Ensign tRex and I are investigating a hostile alien invasion
霸王龍少尉和我正在調查敵方外星人的入侵
It's so much worse than we thought
這比我們想象的還要糟糕
Mom he's naked! I'm naked! Say "Naked" No!
媽 他光著屁股 我也光著屁股 說 光屁股 不要啊
Who's mommy's little cutie?
誰是媽咪的小寶貝啊
Are you mommy's little cutie?
你是媽咪的小寶貝嘛
No he's daddy's little tough guy right?
不 他是爹地的小男子漢對吧
You know one of us has to go with Mr.Francis to the pet convention
你知道我們其中有一個人要跟著 弗朗西斯先生參加寵物會議
Oh in Vegas
噢 在拉斯維加斯
You know what? You should go.No,no,you should go.
你知道嗎 應該你去 不不不 應該你去
Well you need a break
事實上 你需要放松下
I'll stay with the baby and you
我會跟寶寶待在一起 然后你
Maybe the baby should decide
或者該有寶寶來決定
Who do you want to stay with you?
你想跟誰待在一起啊
Daddy or mommy? Or daddy?
爹地或者媽咪 爹地
He wants his mommy Ugh!
他要他的媽咪 額
Okay we need to talk!
夠了 我們需要談一談
In private
私底下
Sure About what bud?
當然 關于什么呢 伙計
About the babee
關于這個bǎo bào的
"Y" Tim
是bǎo 蒂姆
Why? Because he came out of nowhere!
為什么 因為他不知道打從哪里來的啊
We don't even know him
我們根本不認識他
How can we trust him?
我們怎能相信他
Come on he's just a baby
拜托 他就是個小寶寶