Seriously? I'm the only one who thinks there's something weird about this guy?
說真 我是這個家唯一認為這個寶寶怪怪的人嗎
Oopsie! I got it Uhoh Fivesecond rule
啊噢 我來搞定 啊哦 五秒定論
Tim?
蒂姆
Look at him! He wears a suit!
看看他 他穿著一身西服
I know Isn't it cute? He's like a little man
我知道 是不是很可愛啊 他就像個小大人
He carries a briefcase
他隨身帶著一個公文包
Does no else think that's
你們就沒有覺得那很什么嘛
Oh I don't know a little freaky?
喔 我不好說 有些詭異
Well you carried lamlam around until you were like
額 你那時候還無時無刻抱著你的羊羊直到你
This is not about lamlam
這和羊羊無關
All babies are different Tim
每個寶寶都是不同的
And each one is special
而且每個都是特別的
He's taking over the whole house!
他把整個家都給霸占了
Are you taking over the house?
是這樣嗎
Yes you are Yes you are
是的 是的 是的
Trust me one day you're gonna get to know this little guy
相信我 有一天你會真正了解這個小家伙的
And you are gonna love him with all of your heart
然后你就會全心全意地愛護他呵護他
Just like we do
就像我們一樣
All of your heart?
全心全意
Never Ooh!
絕不 噢
Hello!
哈嘍
It's time for my three stories five hugs and special song!
又到我的三個故事 五個抱抱 一個特別搖籃曲時間啦
How about one story
那只講一個故事
Three hugs and my special song?
三個抱抱和我的特別搖籃曲