Just my special song?
只要我的特別搖籃曲
Mom?
媽
Dad?
爸
What happened to bedtime?
睡前時間怎么沒了
Mr Francis
弗朗西斯先生
Don't cry! Don't cry
不哭 不哭
Hello?
哈嘍
They do everything for me
他們什么都肯為我做
It's hilarious
笑死人了
But I think the kid might be on to me
但是我但心那個孩子可能會找我岔子
No I can handle him
不用 我能搞定他
I know how important this mission is to the company
我知道這次任務對公司而言有多重要
Mission?
任務
Well trust me ma'am You got the right baby for this job
相信我 老大 你選我就是選對人了
Hands up devil baby!
舉起手來 壞東西
Fart! Poop! Doodie!
啊啊啊 嚇死本大爺了
I've gotta deal with the kId
我得去搞定那個小不點兒了
You can talk!
你會說話
No you can really talk I heard you!
不是這樣的 你會正常說話 我聽到了
Fine I can talk
好吧 我是會說話
Now let's see if you can listen
現(xiàn)在 我來看看你是否能聽懂話
Get me a double Espresso
給我來一份意大利特濃咖啡
And see if there's someplace around here with decent Sushi
再看看附近是否會有正宗壽司
I'd kill for a spicy tuna roll right about now
我可想死了辣味金槍魚卷
Get yourself a little something
剩下的錢 給你自己買點什么吧