the day I got a little brother started like any other day
我有了弟弟的那一天就像往常一樣平凡
But little did I know
但那時我還不知道
My life would never be the same
我接下來的人生將會是截然不同的
Wake up little halflings! It's seven AM
起床 小不點 現在是早上7點
Wake up little halflings!
起床 小不點
Morning wizzie!
早上好 巫師先生
What great adventure lies in wait for you today?
今天又有什么樣的奇妙冒險等著你呢
My parents always said that I had an overactive imagination
我的父母總說我的想象力太過豐富了
But I clearly remember
但是我清晰的記得
The baby was delivered in a taxi
那個寶寶是被輛的士載過來的
What the
什么鬼
Tim look who's here
蒂姆 看看誰來啦
Meet your new baby brother
見見你的小弟弟
Baby what?
小什么
Brother
弟弟
I had a million questions
我有一萬個問題
Who is this guy? Why is he here?
他是誰 他為什么在這
What's with that outfit?
他這一身又是什么行頭
Why's he so fat? Why's he staring at me?
他為什么這么胖 為什么他盯著我看
Does he know karate? What's going on?
他難道會空手道 這到底是怎么一回事