Hey, you shoot when I say you can sh...
我說能拍你才能拍
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Ricky packer.
里基·帕克
29 days.
還有29天的命
Ah, ccould you include the question
回答的時候能把問題
In the answer, you know?
再說一遍嗎
Yeah, yeah.
可以可以
Uh, my name is ricky packer.
我的名字叫里基·帕克
And I have 29 days left to live.
我還有29天的命
Been reading a lot of the bible Job.
我一直在讀圣經,約伯記
"When I lie down, I think,
我躺下的時候,就說
how long before I get up?"
我什么時候起來
Yes, Camus says,
沒錯,加繆說過
"Fate is not in man, but around him."
命運并非充盈于人,而是繚繞其身
What is your crime, please?
請問你的罪名是什么
Well, the state says double homicide,
州里說是雙重謀殺
But I don't even think they believe that.
但我覺得連他們自己都不信
They had some bodies they needed to put on someone.
他們得給手上的命案找個替罪羊
You were saying before I switched on the camera
在我打開攝像機前
about the authorities.
你在談論當局
What is it you were saying?
你當時說了些什么
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
I told the guards about this murder that I heard about
我告訴過警衛我聽說過的一樁謀殺案
Almighty vice lords payback on 19th.
19街上"萬能邪主"幫派的復仇
There's a dead body buried up there in Douglas Park.
他們把一具尸體埋在了道格拉斯公園
You think they care?
你覺得他們在乎嗎
No. Why don't they care?
不,他們為什么不在乎
It means more work.
這意味著更大的工作量
They go dig up some gangbanger's body, what are they gonna do?
他們如果挖出黑幫的尸體,然后怎么辦
They gonna go find the killer?
難不成去找兇手
You got here fast.
你來得真快
Yeah, it's called driving.
我使用了駕駛技能
What'd you do, stop for hamburgers?
你怎么那么慢,停車買漢堡了?
So, what is it, gangrelated?
怎么一回事,和幫派有關?
Yep. His tip was accurate.
是的,他的線報很準確
A tip from death row go figure.
死刑犯的線報,不可思議吧
John Doe buried six months.
六個月前被埋在此,身份未知
One other thing, Mr. Deputy state's attorney.
還有件事,州副檢察官先生
Yeah?
什么
You missed a button.
你漏了個扣子
Thank you, ASA Lodge.
謝謝你,洛奇助理檢察官
Do we know his colors?
他是哪個幫的
22nd disciple.
22街門徒會
An almighty vice lords reprisal?
萬能邪主的報復?
Well, that's the thinking.
目前看法是這樣
But oddly enough, that's not why you're here.
但奇怪的是,叫你過來并非因為這個
They dug up someone else.
他們還挖出了另一具尸體
A citizen? With very expensive taste.
一個普通公民? 奢侈品愛好者
Ed says those are Christian Louboutin shoes.
艾德說那是克里斯提·魯布托的高跟鞋
Ed knows that?
艾德連這都知道?
The purse still had $300 cash in it.
錢包里還有300美金
Name on the driver's license was Adrianne Iver.
駕照上的名字是阿德里安·艾弗
A missing person for six months now.
6個月前的失蹤人口
And guess what else we found in her purse.
猜猜在她錢包里還發現了什么
Her boyfriend's number.
她男朋友的電話號碼
How long?
還有多久
They'll be here in 20 minutes.
他們還有20分鐘就到
So what do I do?
我該怎么辦
Just what they ask.
照他們說的做就行
You will be processed, photographed and fingerprinted.
他們會對你進行檢查,拍照,采集指紋
They will take away all your clothes
會拿走你所有的衣服
And supply you with a department of corrections jumpsuit.
發給你一套看守所的連體囚服
Our hope is you'll get bail.
我們寄希望于保釋
You have ties to the community,
你社交廣泛
And the evidence is circumstantial.
而證據也不是十分確鑿
I loved her.
我愛她
I mean, we argued, but I loved her.
雖然我們吵過架,但是我愛她
II didn't report her missing
我沒有報告她的失蹤
Because Adrianne said she was going back to Canada.
因為阿德里安說她要回加拿大
Alicia.
艾麗西婭
It's important.
有要事
Okay, the key thing here is to let us do our job.
現在重要的是讓我們做我們的工作
What's that about?
那是怎么回事
He's being charged with murdering his girlfriend.
他被起訴謀殺他的女友
What's important?
什么要事
My computer's acting up again.
我的電腦又出毛病了
Yeah, I know that doesn't quite sound as important.
我知道聽上去好像不太重要
Really?
真的?
I need you in this meeting, too.
我要你來參加這個會
Okay, I have a meeting. You got to go.
我有個會,你得走了
You should've told mom no.
你該對媽媽說不的
I did tell her no.
我的確對她說不了
That's not what she said.
她可不是這么說的
She said you vetted her
他說你調查了她
and everything was all right for her to run.
她的競選只欠東風了
Why is it that every other kid in the universe
為什么世上別的孩子都懂電腦
knows about computers except you?
就你不懂
Your mom's a politician now.
你媽現在是個政客了
She's adapting the truth for her needs.
她會根據需要歪曲事實
You know who gets hurt in all this?
你知道這一切誰最受傷嗎
The children.
孩子們
They'll talk about your divorce
對手會大談你們的離婚
and how I'm the product of a broken home.
說我是破碎家庭的產物
And how I'm dating a communist.
還會談及我和一個共產黨約會
Bob's a communist?
鮑勃是個共產黨?
Ben.
人家叫本
And I broke up with him.
我和他分手了
This is a new one. Hal.
現在找了個新的,豪
Do you date anyone with more than one syllable?
你約會的人名字是不是都只有一個音節
It makes our conversations very confusing.
搞得我們的談話太混亂了
Didn't I say i had a meeting?
我沒提到我還有個會嗎
Tell mom not to run. You tell her.
叫媽媽別競選,你去跟她說
She'll listen to you. I'm not the one...
她聽你的,我可不...
Hey, old man, how you doing?
嗨,老家伙,怎么樣
So, I got to head off to meet the candidate.
我得去見候選人了
Where are we?
進展怎么樣了
A hiccup.
有個小麻煩
Actually, more than a hiccup.
實際上,比小麻煩還是要大點兒
You said he was clean, Eli.
你說過他是清清白白的,伊萊
I want to run him for lower office
我想讓他先競選低一點的職位
And gear up for the 2016 presidential.
為2016年的總統競選做準備
He was.
他是清白的
Financials are healthy,
財務上很干凈
No affairs, good to his kids.
沒有婚外情,對他的孩子們也很好
Wow, you're bringing in saint Alicia.
你把神圣的艾麗西婭都叫來了啊
This must be serious.
這事兒一定很嚴重
More than serious.
比嚴重更甚
We're dealing with the ridicule factor.
因為這里涉及笑柄效應的問題
Is that a picture?
那是張照片嗎
That's something else.
這還真是奇特
Well, Giuliani dressed up in women's clothes.
朱利亞尼曾用女人的衣裝打扮自己
He survived that.
他不也沒事嗎
This is different.
這次不同
Okay, all right.
那好吧
What do you need?
要我做什么
Bring him in. We'll talk about how to handle it.
把他帶過來,我們討論一下怎么應付
Will she be here?
她也將到會嗎
Alicia. And yes, I will be in the meeting.
艾麗西婭,是的,我也參加
He's got kids.
他有孩子
He's gonna want to know how this'll impact his kids.
他肯定想知道這將如何影響到他的孩子們
Understandable. You think we can survive it?
可以理解,你覺得我們會沒事嗎
I think if we're lucky.
我想運氣好的話會的
So what's going on here?
說說這兒怎么了吧
Heard you were under investigation.
聽說你們在被調查
You heard we're under investigation?
你聽說我們在被調查嗎
I heard the firm's under investigation.
我聽說你們這律所在被調查
Look, I don't want to drag my candidate in here
我可不想把我的候選人帶到這兒
and have this firm be under indictment.
然后又看到這律所被起訴
No, uh, wwe're good.
不可能,我們很好
We're growing and, uh,
我們正在不斷發展
We'rewe're blooming.
茁壯成長
Aren't we good?
我們很好不是嗎
Yes. Better than ever.
是的,盛況空前
A rumor is often a sign of jealous competitors.
謠言通常表明我們的競爭對手嫉妒我們
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
We haven't met.
我們還沒見過面
ASA Dana Lodge.
我是助理檢察官戴娜·洛奇
Kalinda Sharma.
凱琳達·夏爾馬
I was just trying to...
我正想...
Sneak the Adrianne Iver crime scene photos?
偷走阿德里安·艾弗犯罪現場的照片?
Want to see?
你想看嗎
Sure.
當然想
Adrianne Iver,
阿德里安·艾弗
a 28yearold flight attendant,
28歲,曾是位空姐
quit her job after her boyfriend proposed.
在她男朋友求婚后辭職了
Oh, wait.
等等
You represent her boyfriend, don't you?
你們代理她男友,是嗎
Tom Lavere?
湯姆·拉瓦利
Why, yes, we do.
是的,怎么了
Ah, what a coincidence.
真是巧合啊
They fought, Adrianne tried to leave.
他們爭吵了,阿德里安想離開
That didn't end well.
結果不幸遇害
Tom shot her with his Walther P99 handgun.
湯姆用他的瓦爾特P99手槍殺了她
Which was never recovered.
那手槍并未找到
Yes, so few criminals make it easy for us these days.
是的,現在的罪犯反偵查能力都很強
Mr. Lavere buried the body
拉瓦利先生6個月前在道格拉斯公園
in a dirt lot near Douglas Park six months ago,
附近的一塊地下掩埋了尸體
far from prying eyes.
那地方一般人不會去注意
And as luck would have it, this very same lot was chosen by
但很不巧,這塊地也被萬能邪主的人選中
An almighty vice lord to bury a 22nd disciple.
來掩埋一個22街門徒會的混混
So when we dug up one, we dug up the other.
所以當我們挖到一具時,另一具也被發現了
So you and cary?
那么,你和凱里?
Me and cary?
我和凱里?
You and cary.
是的,你和凱里
I don't think there is a me and cary.
我覺得不存在什么"我和凱里"
My mistake.
我搞錯了
Now, uh, Mr. Lavere, our client,
那么,我們的客戶,拉瓦利先生
He was worried about Ms. Iver's safety.
他擔心著艾弗小姐的安全
They were burglarized the week prior,
在事發前一周他們曾遭竊
so he gave her his handgun for protection.
所以他就把他的槍給了她,作防備之用
And it was the same handgun
而她又把這把槍
that she kept in her glove compartment.
放在她車子的手套箱里
Really? Yeah.
是嗎,是啊
So here's just another possible scenario.
這是另一個可能的場景
Ms. Iver was driving when she came across a gangland slaying.
艾弗小姐開著車,碰上黑幫殺人
Oh, happens all the time.
這常發生
She reached into the glove compartment for the Walther P99
然后她到手套箱里拿瓦爾特P99手槍
When she was stopped by your almighty vice lord,
卻被萬能邪主的人攔下
who took the gun...
此人奪過槍...
And shot her with her own gun?
然后用她自己的槍殺了她嗎
Yeah.
是的
So, in your scenario, what happened to her car?
那么,在你這個場景里,她的車呢
Gone.
沒了
Taken by the killers to a chop shop.
兇手開到地下拆車廠去了
These are two connected murders.
這兩起謀殺案是相關聯的
You solve this, you'll know who killed Adrianne Iver.
這起告破,自然就會知道誰殺了阿德里安
Only problem:
只有一個問題
We solved this murder.
這起謀殺案已經告破
A gang sweep.
黑幫爭斗
Maurice Johnson, aka aka.
是莫里斯·約翰遜干的,他的綽號是"綽號"
Yeah, it makes things hard when their akas are "Aka."
綽號竟然叫"綽號"還真是麻煩呢
What did he do, confess?
他怎么著了,認罪了?
We ask that Mr. Johnson be tried as an adult, your honor.
我方要求,將約翰遜先生當作成年人來審理
Your honor, Maurice has come forward on his own.
法官閣下,莫里斯是主動投案的
He has confessed to this homicide exactly because
他承認殺了人,就因為他想
he wants to remake his life.
洗心革面,重新做人
You don't believe him?
你不相信他嗎
I tend not to believe
我不大會相信一個
14yearold lieutenants who confess.
主動認罪的黑幫14歲小頭目
But maybe that's just me.
不過也可能只有我而已
Well, you bring me proof of the opposite, I'm all ears.
你要拿得出反面證據,我洗耳恭聽
But we closed two murders.
但兩起謀殺案我們都結案了
Aka killed the 22nd disciple banger.
"綽號"殺了那個22街門徒會成員
Tom Lavere killed his girlfriend.
湯姆·拉瓦利殺了他的女朋友
Where do I bring the proof?
等我有了證據,拿到哪兒去
Where?
拿到哪兒去
Yeah. Do you have a card?
是啊,你有名片嗎
Yeah. Sure, Kalinda.
是,當然有,凱琳達
Here. And this is my cell.
這是我的手機號碼
So, anytime.
歡迎隨時找我
Thanks.
謝謝
We have a problem.
我們有麻煩了
They think they've resolved it.
他們認為已經結案了
Got it.
明白
We're with the filmmaker now.
我們找到影片制作人了
So, how did the police get involved?
那么警察是怎么牽扯進來的
You see, I sent the footage to the police.
是這樣,我把腳本送到了警局
I did not think they would pursue it.
我沒想到他們會追查下去
They dug up two bodies.
他們挖出了兩具尸體
Yes, I know. It is now part of my documentary.
我知道,現在這是我紀錄片的一部分了
Quite exciting.
很令人興奮啊
Do you plan to interview Ricky Packer again?
你計劃再采訪里基·帕克嗎
Unfortunately, they have now limited access to death row.
不幸的是,他們現在限制接近死刑犯
Did he say anything more about this murder, Andre?
他關于這起謀殺還說過什么,安德烈
Anything more in your footage?
你腳本中還有些什么
He did. II showed it to the police,
有的,我給警察看了
But, uh, they are uninterested now.
但他們現在不感興趣了
Uh, can we see it?
我們能看看嗎
Of course.
當然
Well, I interviewed Mr. Packer again,
我在警察發現尸體后
after they found the body.
又采訪了帕克先生
It is always good to go with my assistant.
幸好和我的助理一起去
He likes the pretty women.
他喜歡漂亮女人
You say you know who killed him?
你說你知道是誰殺了他
Who killed this man?
誰殺了這個男人
Yeah.
是的
But why am I gonna help the cops?
但我為什么要幫助警察
Why would you not?
為什么不幫呢
Look, man, the cops don't care if they got the wrong one.
警察根本不介意他們是否抓錯了人
Vice Lords are gonna do what they always do:
萬能邪主則還是他們的老一套
Send up some wannabe gangster to go do a juvie rap.
派某個想成為黑幫的小孩去頂個罪
Cops will be happy.
警察們會高興的
And that was the end.
就到這里
No more interviews.
再也沒采訪了
He didn't say who did it?
他沒說是誰做的?
Great.
好極了
The only one who can help our client
唯一能幫助我們委托人的人
is being executed in 36 hours.
就要在36小時內執行死刑了
I can't do this.
我做不到
I can't go back to jail.
我不能回到監獄里
It was just the bail hearing.
只不過是保釋聽證會
Tom, listen to me. We have a lot of options.
湯姆,聽我說,我們有很多選擇
I can't last till trial.
我撐不到庭審的
I can't wait six months.
我等不了6個月
Let's go. Listen to me.
走吧,聽我說
We are not delaying this to trial.
我們不會把這個拖到庭審的
We're doing everything we can, okay?
我們會盡一切努力,好嗎
Time's up.
時間到了
Is that all you have, Mr. Coyne?
你就有這些嗎,科因先生
That is only part of what we have, yyour honors.
這只是一部分,法官閣下們
Mr. Packer will be executed in approximately 30 hours,
帕克先生約在30小時內就會被處決
and we ask that you look carefully at the legal mistakes
我們請求您仔細看一下
made by the trial judge.
庭審法官法律適用的錯誤
"Look again at the legal mistakes"?
"再看看法律適用的錯誤"?
Yes.
是的
If it pleases the court.
如果法庭允許
We'll take that under advisement.
我們會考慮的
You here to help?
你是來幫忙的嗎
Well, it's a bit more complicated than that.
事情有點復雜
Try me.
說說看
We need to get to Ricky Packer before he's executed.
我們需要在里基·帕克被處決前見到他
We think he can help us on a case.
我們認為他能在一件案子上幫助我們
You're kidding.
你開玩笑
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕我沒有
Can you get us in to him?
你能讓我們接觸到他嗎
We can't even get in to him.
我們都無法接近他
Unless the judges hear our appeal,
除非法官能審理我們的上訴
he's in 24hour lockdown.
他現在處于24小時一級防范禁閉
You have another appeal coming up?
你還要再提上訴?
Lack of mitigation at trial, yeah.
有,他應該從輕處理的
Why?
怎么了
So, we have the humanitarian appeal
我們有一個人道主義的上訴請求
and not much time.
但時間不多
Alicia, you've dealt with judge Glendon before.
艾麗西婭,你和格蘭頓法官打過交道
Yes. He has the swing vote on the court.
是的,他在法庭上有決定票
He sided with us on another death row appeal.
他在另一次死刑上訴時支持了我們
He had a religious conversion,
他皈依了宗教
so there might be an opening there. And my people
所以也許能找到突破口,我的人
We're scouring Ricky Packer's life
我們尋找一切能救帕克命的
for any shred of humanitarian appeal...
人道主義上訴的線索
Right. Alicia, you work with them,
好,艾麗西婭,你配合他們
and Lockhart/Gardner,
各位律所同仁
remember, we win this appeal,
記住,我們贏得這場上訴
we question Ricky Packer...
我們就可以詢問里基·帕克
And that helps our client?
這對我們的委托人有幫助嗎
Packer helps us find Adrianne Iiver's murderer.
帕克可以幫助我們找到殺害阿德里安的兇手
It's like a rube goldberg defense.
這有點殺雞用牛刀啊
Well, it'll do until we have better.
沒別的辦法只能這樣了
So, we will work a twopronged strategy.
我們采用齊頭并進策略
Kalinda, anything you can get independently on
凱琳達,你這邊若能得到任何
who killed this 22nd disciple victim...
殺害22街門徒會成員兇手的線索...
I have access to the state attorney's office again, so,
我在州檢察官辦公室又有門路了
I'll see what I can get.
我來看看能得到什么
Good. And again, the immediate push
很好,再強調一遍,工作重心
has to be on this appeal.
必須放在這次上訴
We lose Packer,
我們失掉帕克
We lose the key to the real murderer.
就失去了找到真兇的鑰匙
Alicia, if you have a moment?
艾麗西婭,你有時間嗎
Sure.
有
Sorry to make that sound so bosslike.
抱歉用老板的口氣對你說話
No. It's been hard to get away.
沒事,不露餡并不容易
It has.
確實
Diane's been eyeing us like we're a lawsuit waiting to happen.
戴安對我們盯得很緊
It's getting a bit complicated, isn't it?
這事變得有些復雜了,不是嗎
It is.
是的
Do we need to... pause?
我們要不要暫停一段時間
Do you want to pause?
你想暫停嗎
I'm afraid even if we say we will,
我擔心即便我們口頭上說暫停
we won't.
也做不到
That sounds right.
說得很對啊
This is not why I called you in here.
我找你不是為這件事
I know.
我知道
It's like Grand Central Station, isn't it?
這里簡直像是中央火車站一樣
Go ahead. We'll talk later.
去吧,我們以后再談
What does Peter know?
彼特知道多少
About us?
我們的事嗎
Uh, II don't think anything,
我覺得他毫不知情
but that's never mattered to him. Why?
但他沒關心過這些,為何這么問
No reason.
隨便問問
Did he talk to you?
他找你了嗎
No.
沒有
Look, I appreciate
聽著
that you guys have to do your due diligence here, but,
我明白,你們要先進行審慎調查,但是
I'm not a ticking time bomb.
我不是什么定時炸彈
I don't have an intern.
我身邊沒有"萊溫斯基"
I love my wife, I love my kids.
我愛我的妻子,我的孩子
Mrs. Florrick, hello. Robert Mulvey.
福瑞克夫人,你好,我是羅伯特·馬爾維
How's your husband?
你先生好嗎
He's very well, thank you, sir.
他很好,謝謝關心,先生
So you're here to, uh,
你過來...
handhold me through this scandal?
是來幫我渡過這場丑聞的嗎
Anything you need.
盡我所能
Do I need a stiff drink?
要不給我點烈酒壯壯膽
You guys had me scared.
你們差點唬住我
Is that you, sir? Yeah.
照片里是你嗎,先生,是的
But about ten years ago. Winter break.
但大概是十年前的寒假
You guys are joking, right?
你們在開玩笑吧
It's the ridicule factor, sir.
這是笑柄效應,先生
Like Anthony Weiner.
就像安東尼·韋納
Yeah, but Anthony Weiner took his clothes off
但安東尼·韋納脫光衣服
and photographed himself for his constituents. This is...
自拍不雅照發給他的選民,而我是...
You fellating Santa.
你在給圣誕老人口交
I have to be blunt, sir, because that's
我必須這么直白,先生,因為
how TMZ is gonna report it, FOX is gonna repeat it,
TMZ會如此報道,福克斯電視臺亦然,
and Jon Stewart is gonna finish it
最后榮登喬恩·斯圖爾特的脫口秀,
"Here comes Santa."
做一期"圣誕老人來了"
Is it possible you were changing a lightbulb?
有沒有可能你是在換燈泡
What, between his legs?
在兩腿之間換燈泡?
Look, it was a joke.
這不過是個玩笑
I was a college kid.
我當時還是大學生
Yes, but it's a joke
是,但那也是一個
about you fellating Santa.
你給圣誕老人口交的大玩笑
And Santa's expression does not help.
而他的表情則是火上澆油
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think...
我認為...
you have the advantage of releasing it yourself
你可以先發制人,主動發布照片
and taking some of the sting away,
盡量消除負面影響
which is why you should take this seriously.
所以你要嚴肅看待這件事
You think we should release it?
你認為我們要發表照片
It's coming out either way.
不管怎樣,總會被人發現的
The only thing you can control is when and what it means.
你能控制的,就是時間,以及你對照片的解釋
What it means? You're the Facebook generation, sir.
解釋? 你是使用社交網絡的一代,先生
Every candidate under 40 has some dumb photo
每個不到40歲的候選人,都有些二百五的照片
from some dumb college buddy.
掌握在一些二百五的大學哥們手里
Krystal Ball and the reindeer nose.
克莉絲朵·保爾,吮她老公鼻子上的假陽具
Well, she lost. Yes.
她失敗了,正是
But she didn't release it. You will.
她沒有主動發表,你則不同
My kids...
讓我的孩子們...
My wife seeing this.
我的妻子看到這個
Go talk to them and make them understand.
跟他們談談,求得他們的理解
I need to think about this.
我要考慮一下
Uh, one more thing, sir.
還有一件事,先生
Are there any more photos out there?
還有沒有其它的照片
Of this? No.
這張嗎,不是
Of you, uh,
是你...
in front of... other statues?
跟其他雕塑的..."合照"
Funny college stunts sometimes get repeated.
大學里的惡搞一般不止一次吧
Thank you, sir. I'm sorry.
謝謝,先生,我很抱歉
Ain't ever easy, is it?
永無寧日啊
So what, do you work here now?
怎么,你現在是這里的員工嗎
No, they're just having trouble with their computers.
沒,他們總碰到電腦問題
They spend, like, $85,000 on IT
我幾小時就能搞定
when I can just do it in a few hours.
他們卻得付工程師一大筆錢
Humble much?
你這是在炫耀嗎
To be accurate,
準確說來
that was me making fun of the law firm,
我是在嘲笑這家律所
not me, you know, taking credit...
而不是標榜自己
Are you still talking? You're boring me.
你還在說嗎,你太無聊了
Hello.
你好
Marissa, do you have a moment? Dad.
梅麗莎,你有時間嗎,爸爸
I do... in a moment.
我有...不過要等會
Why don't you let Zach do his work?
你還是讓扎克專心干活吧
I'm letting Zach do his work. He can multitask.
我沒有打擾扎克,他可以一心多用
See?
瞧
I'm multitasking.
我能一心多用
He's watching us.
他在盯著我們
Act like I said something really shocking.
你假裝我說了些令人震驚的事
That's terrible.
裝得真爛
I've done bad things.
我做過壞事
Not as bad as the things done to me.
但抵不過生活對我的殘酷
It was a double homicide.
是雙尸命案
Ricky Packer picked up two 14yearold girls from a shopping mall,
里基·帕克在商場拐了2個14歲女孩
raped them over three days,
強暴了她們三天
Then slit their throats.
而后割斷了她們的喉嚨
Look, we know he's not a saint.
聽著,我們知道他不是圣人
All we need is mitigation.
我們只需要爭取減刑就好
It's just...
只是…
My daughter's their age.
我女兒和她們差不多大
I know.
我知道
It's our job.
但這是我們的工作
Grew up on 24th.
他在24街長大
Tough neighborhood.
那不是什么好地方
What have you got?
你發現什么沒
He was born with neuroblastoma,
他生來就有神經母細胞瘤
a syndrome requiring a dozen painful surgeries
一種5歲之前就需要做很多
before the age of five.
痛苦的外科手術的綜合征
That's good. We can build on that.
這點不錯,可以從這里入手
And his mother has not visited him in prison.
另外,他母親也從未到監獄探望他
Bad and painful childhood,
不幸和痛苦的童年
Absentee mom we can work with that.
失職的母親——我們可以用這些辯護
We need some photos of sadness, squalor.
我們需要一些不幸和窮苦的照片
My mom she's always talking about redemption. Right?
我媽媽,她總是說要贖罪,是吧
But redemption from what?
但是我們有什么罪呢
From being a man?
生而為人嗎
Let's go visit the mom.
我們去拜訪一下他母親吧
You called?
你給我打電話了?
I did call.
我打了
I need something.
我需要些東西
Footage from a blue light camera.
一個藍光攝像機拍的圖像
Now why would you want access to our antigang cameras?
我們針對幫派的攝像機里,有什么你感興趣的?
Oh, just one in particular.
只要其中一個
19th and Troy.
19街和特洛伊區
We have the killer.
我們已經找到兇手了
No, you don't.
不,你們沒有
Okay, I give you access, you give me access.
我給你方便,你也給我提供方便
To what?
什么方便
Your boss, Will Gardner.
你老板,威爾·加德納
What do you need?
你想要什么
Access. Why?
了解他的情況,為什么
We're investigating him.
我們在調查他
For what?
調查什么
I don't think I can do that.
我覺得我做不到
Okay, Kalinda, I know how you work.
凱琳達,我知道你怎么做事的
You get whatt you want without giving back,
你獲取,但從不付出
And that's just not gonna happen here.
但在我這兒行不通
You want your back scratched?
你需要人幫忙撓撓背?
I have an itch.
我也有自己的癢處
Okay.
好吧
What do you need?
你需要什么
He had a friend.
他有個朋友
A judge. Baxter.
是個法官,巴克斯特
We need to know the nature of their relationship.
我們想知道他們是怎樣一種關系
Get me the blue light camera.
給我藍光攝像機里的資料
Get me the backstory on Will.
給我威爾的資料
I asked first.
我先要求的
Where'd you get that jacket?
你的夾克哪兒買的
I don't know.
我不知道
Can I look at the label?
我能看看標簽嗎
Sure.
沒問題
Nice.
好東西
Thanks.
謝謝
Breathes.
很透氣
This is the address?
是這兒嗎
Yeah.
是的
Not much squalor.
一點都不窮苦呀
Thank you for seeing us, Ms. Packer.
謝謝你愿意見我們,帕克女士
We need to offer evidence of mitigation.
我們需要可以減刑的證據
Show that your son's crimes were a result of...
用來證明你兒子的罪行是由于……
Um, outside causes, difficulty in childhood,
呃,外界原因,童年陰影
his upbringing.
或者他被撫養的方式
I'm sorry.
對不起
I just... It's hard.
我只是,這太艱難了
Father Jim got all the neighbors together,
吉姆神父把鄰居都聚在這兒
and that helps.
這能讓我好受點
Do you have any pictures of Ricky as a child?
你有里基小時候的照片嗎
We want to show the judges how he grew up.
我們想讓法官看看他是如何長大的
Of course.
有的
So you haven't seen your son in prison?
你沒有去監獄探望兒子嗎
No. He won't let me.
沒有,他不讓我去
I keep writing every week, but he won't...
我每周都寫信,但他…
We read that Ricky had a lot of illnesses as a child?
我們得知里基小時候很多病
Illnesses?
病?
Yes. Operations.
是啊,做了很多手術
Oh, no.
哦不是的
That was his brother, Michael.
那是他弟弟,邁克爾
He's in New York now.
他現在在紐約
On wall street.
在華爾街工作
He's broken up about this.
他很為里基的事難過
Um, what about school?
那,學校生活呢
Did he have problems in school?
他在學校有遇到過麻煩嗎
Oh, yes.
哦,是的
Michael was always the weakest.
邁克爾是孩子里身體最弱的
No. Ricky.
不,我說的是里基
Oh. No. Ricky was fine.
哦,不,里基沒遇到過問題
We were able to get him into a program at St. Matthew's.
我們甚至可以送他進圣馬修斯學院呢
There's Ricky.
這是里基
That's a lot of presents.
很多禮物啊
Well, we wanted them to have christmases we never had.
是,我們想給他們過最好的圣誕節
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
We could always say he was too spoiled?
我們能說他是被寵壞了嗎
She's a saint.
她是個圣人
To have that son I don't understand it.
結果有那么個兒子,我不明白
Whatever he wanted, she was there.
不管他想要什么,她都給
You think he really did it, he killed those two girls?
你覺得真是他,他殺了那兩個女孩?
Why?
為什么
He liked doing mean things.
他喜歡做壞事
It was fun for him.
對他而言那是樂趣
Is there anything that you can say to help the court at all, anything
你能否在法庭上說點什么
That would save his life?
以保住他的性命?
He shouldn't be killed.
他不該被判死刑
That was a wash.
真是失敗
Do you believe that?
你相信嗎
What?
相信什么
That no matter who he is,
無論他是誰
No matter what he did, he shouldn't be killed?
無論他做過什么,他都不該被判死刑
Yeah. Don't you?
是的,你不信嗎
I saw those photos.
我看過那些照片
Those girls were my daughter's age.
那兩個女孩年齡和我女兒一般大
They don't exist anymore.
卻不再存活于世
And to get that call.
接到女孩身故的電話
To spend every night
每晚都會
thinking about your daughter's last breath...
想到女兒咽下最后一口氣的樣子
He raped...
他強奸了...
Did you see what he did with their bodies?
你看見他是如何對待她們身體的嗎
But we don't execute him.
但我們不能處死他
Why not?
為什么不
Because it would be wrong.
因為這是錯的
What day are you looking for?
你想找哪天的
June 15, the day Adrianne Iver disappeared.
6月15日,阿德里安失蹤那天
Okay.
好
There you go corner of 19th and troy.
找到了,19街和特洛伊區的交界拐角
Okay. There he is.
好,他在那里
That's the victim, right? That's what he was wearing?
這個是死者吧,他當時穿了那身嗎
Uh, yeah. That's his corner.
是的,這是他的地盤
'kay, and that's the night Ms. Iver died?
這是艾弗女士遇害的那晚吧
My guess is there's someone else on the corner the next night.
我猜第二晚還有別人站在拐角處
You want to... You want to see the next night?
你想,你想看第二晚的嗎
If you'd be so kind.
要是你大發善心的話
Do you know anything about Will Gardner's relationship with Judge Baxter?
威爾與巴克斯特法官的關系,打探到什么了嗎
They had a falling out.
他們倆反目成仇了
He was a corrupt judge.
他是個腐敗的法官
Will got him thrown off the bench.
威爾把他拉下了馬
No, our office got him thrown off the bench.
不,是我們辦公室把他拉下了馬
Gardner didn't do crap.
加德納什么都沒做
There.
這里
That's the next night?
這是第二晚的嗎
It is.
是的
You have the wrong man, Dana.
你們抓錯人了,戴娜
It was a corner fight, and he took the corner.
這是個地盤之爭,他占了這拐角
That's why he killed the 22nd disciple
因此,他殺了22街門徒
So he could take the corner.
這樣他就能占這地盤了
My guess is, that man killed Adrianne Iver, too.
我猜,這人也殺了阿德里安
You need to find that man.
你們需要找到這人
Your honors, Ricky Packer is a changed man.
法官閣下,里基·帕克已改過自新
His rehabilitation is a testament to the dignity of the human spirit
他的改變證明了人性的精神
Even in the face of great adversity.
即便是在面對如此的逆境之下
We ask that you show mercy and compassion...
我們懇求您能施予憐憫和同情...
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
真抱歉,女士
That's all right.
沒關系
Is this good? Yes.Thank you.
這樣穿行嗎,可以,謝謝
Mr. Packer's defense attorney never availed himself
在審訊定罪階段,帕克先生的辯護律師
of mitigation witnesses during the penalty phase of the trial.
沒有找來相應的證人促成對其從輕處罰
As you can see,
正如您所見
there are many people here
在座的很多人
who would speak to Mr. Packer's... fine character.
都想贊揚帕克先生的好品質
He has changed in prison, your honors.
他在獄里改過自新了,法官閣下
He had an unfortunate upbringing
他有過不幸的童年
none of the opportunities that you or I have had.
他不曾擁有你我擁有過的機會
Just listen to his mother she will speak
聽他母親說說吧,她會講述
to how hard it was for Ricky,
里基在艱險南部社區長大的
growing up in their tough south side neighborhood,
童年是如何的艱辛
how she neglected Ricky as a child,
當里基還是孩子時,她是如何忽視他
And even now, how she has not seen her son in prison.
甚至如今,她還沒去過監獄探視過他
Imagine being a child in the inner city, with no hope...
想象一個孩子身處市中心,沒有希望...
I've known Ricky Packer all his life.
打從里基·帕克出生,我就認識他了
I was there at his baptism.
我參加了他的洗禮
I'm here to say that Ricky Packer's a good person.
在此我要說,里基·帕克是個好人
He's a redeemable person.
是個可被救贖的人
He has been led astray,
他誤入歧途
And I take it as my own personal failing
而我認為這是我的失職
that I didn't lead him back.
因為我沒有把他領回正道
He's not a good person.
他不是個好人
No. I said what I said so he wouldn't be killed.
的確,但我的那席話,是為救他的命
And it's all right to do that?
這么做沒關系嗎
Nothing is very clean.
世事沒有絕對的清白
The older I get the more I realize that.
隨著年紀增大,我愈發明白這點
What if... What if it meant releasing him?
如果,如果這意味著要釋放他怎么辦
Then we would be having another conversation.
那我們就會進行另一番交談了
Looks like it worked.
好像起作用了
Well, they're considering the appeal.
他們在考慮上訴了
We have a 24hour extension
我們有24小時的時間
and access to Ricky Packer. So, Alicia?
與里基·帕克接觸,那艾麗西婭
Where is Alicia?
艾麗西婭上哪兒了
Oh. I need you to get to Indiana.
我需要你去趟印第安納州
Andry says Ricky Packer likes talking with women,
安德烈說,里基·帕克喜歡和女性談話
So you talk with Ricky,
所以你去和里基談
And we'll work the appeal.
而我們來處理上訴
All right, let's get going.
好了,開工吧
Work on the appeal.
著手處理上訴
Alicia...
艾麗西婭
Are you all right doing this, going to him?
讓你去找他,沒問題吧
I'm all right doing this.
沒問題
It's my job. Okay. Then head out.
這是我的工作,好,去吧
Just doing homework.
在做作業
Jennifer's coming over later for tutoring.
詹尼弗等下會過來做家教
Okay. Uh, I already talked to Zach...
好,我已經和扎克說過了
But I'm working on this...
我在處理一個...
case, and I don't know what time I'll be home.
案子,我不知道什么時候可以回家
So dad is gonna come over and pick you up
所以爸爸會過來
and take you to his place, all right?
把你們接到他那里去,可以嗎
We can take care of ourselves, Mom.
我們自己能照顧自己
No. I already talked to dad.
不,我已經和爸爸說過了
And lock the door, okay, Grace?
把門鎖好,好嗎,格蕾絲
I know sometimes we forget, but just do it.
我們偶爾會忘關門,但現在要關好
Okay.
好的
Is everything all right?
一切都還好嗎
I think so.
我想是吧
You come straight home from school every day, don't you?
你每天放學都是直接回家,對嗎
Mom, you're getting weird.
媽媽,你今天怎么這么奇怪
I know.
我知道
I love you.
我愛你
Bye.
再見
Eli Gold and Mickey Gunn.
伊萊·戈德與米奇·甘恩
I think that's the third sign
你們兩位合作
of the apocalypse you guys working together.
我覺得這是世界末日來臨的第3個征兆
But only on something we truly believe in. Yeah.
只是為了心中共同堅信的事而合作,是嗎
You know Robert Mulvey?
你知道羅伯特·馬爾維嗎
The excongressman.
前國會議員
The one that flipped from Republican to Democrat.
從共和黨跳到民主黨的那位
I hear he's looking for a campaign he can win, isn't he?
我聽說他正在尋找一次有把握的競選機會
Mickey represents him.
米奇負責代理他
And we want to offer you a story.
我們想給你個勁爆的故事
About him? About mickey.
關于他嗎,關于米奇
It's a sort of think piece
可以說是關于
about the next generation of candidates.
下一代競選人的深度報道
Really! You got a headline for me, too?
真的嗎,你也為我準備了頭條
Your sweat's showing, guys.
看你們汗流浹背的,伙計
We have a picture.
我們有張照片
It's not as bad as Anthony Weiner, but in our opinion,
倒沒有安東尼·韋納那么嚴重,不過在我們看來
It encapsulates the problems of the facebookera candidate.
但仍屬于社交網絡時代競選人的典型問題
He slept with a campaign worker?
他和某個競選工作人員有染?
That's him?
這是他?
That's Robert Mulvey?
這是羅伯特·馬爾維?
It is.
是的
You want to hang a lantern on your problem.
你想把這問題美化處理
Hang a lantern on what?
美化處理什么
This has nothing to do with Mulvey's policy.
這與馬爾維的政治態度毫無關系
This has nothing to do with his morals.
與他的道德品質毫無關系
Really? Servicing Santa's not about his morals?
是嗎,為圣誕老人做口活還無關道德?
It ain't the real Santa, it's a statue.
又不是真人,雕塑而已
And there is no real Santa,
就沒有真的圣誕老人
So he wouldn't have a penis.
所以也不會有小弟弟
Look, the real story here is Mickey Gunn,
真正的料在于米奇·甘恩
and how he deals with a photo that is,
以及他如何處理一張照片
admittedly, ridiculous, but is also irrelevant to Mulvey's character.
一張確實荒謬,但與馬爾維品性無關的照片
Look, I'm fine. You want to give me something,
我無所謂,你們既然想爆料
give me something, but why don't you put the candidate on?
那沒問題,但為何不直接把競選人推上臺面
We'll see what we can do.
我們看看吧
Would you excuse me a moment?
不好意思失陪一下
So, you want to cancel dinner?
你想要取消晚餐是嗎
You know me. Flighty.
我漂浮不定,你懂的
You want something to drink?
想要喝點什么嗎
Where are you, Marissa?
你在哪兒,梅麗莎
Getting computer advice, Dad.
咨詢電腦問題,老爸
I'll call you later.
待會打給你
How long have your parents lived apart?
你父母分開多久了
I... What do you mean?
我... 你說什么
Don't worry, my dad told me.
別擔心,我爸給我說了
When did they split up?
他們是多久以前分居的
About five months ago.
大約5個月前
I'll give you all the tips on how to use it.
讓我來教你如何從中獲利
Parents going through divorce are so guilty.
鬧離婚的父母總是心懷愧疚
That's my dad, to come pick me up.
是我爸爸,他來接我走
Zach?
扎克
Grandma. Peter had to work today, so he asked me
奶奶,你爸今天要加班,所以他喊我
to look in on you.
來照顧你們
Hello. Hello. I'm Marissa.
你好,你好,我是梅麗莎
Are you the new tutor? No.
你是那位新家教嗎,不是
I'm Eli Gold's daughter.
我是伊萊·戈德的女兒
Oh. Really?
是嗎
And, uh, what are we doing here?
你們在做什么呢
What are we doing here, Zach?
我們在做什么來著,扎克
I was just showing her how to change her dad's computer settings.
我剛才在教她如何修改她爸爸電腦的設置
Grace, grandma's here!
格蕾絲,奶奶來了
Is Grace here?
格蕾絲在家嗎
I thought you were out there trying to save the world.
我以為你四處奔波拯救世界去了
I was; now I'm here.
是的,但現在回來了
You look serious.
你看起來很嚴肅
An ASA in Peter Florrick's office
彼得·福瑞克辦公室一個助理檢察官
is asking about your relationship with Judge Baxter.
在詢問你和巴克斯特法官之間的關系
You in trouble?
遇到麻煩了嗎
I'm in something.
確實有問題
I don't know what I'm in.
但我不知是什么樣的問題
Who's the ASA?
是哪位助理檢察官
Dana Lodge. I think she's working with Cary.
戴娜·洛奇,她應該是和凱里一起查你
Is this coming from Peter Florrick?
幕后指使是彼得·福瑞克嗎
I think it is.
我覺得是他
So it's about his wife?
起因在他妻子?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know anything anymore.
我現在徹底糊涂了
I used to be able to read the political tea leaves,
我以前很擅于把握這些政治上的事
now I can barely tell why people say hello to me in the morning.
現在我都看不穿別人早晨對我打招呼是居心何在
Then use me.
那就讓我上
Thought you were an island these days.
我以為你最近喜歡獨立行動
Mm, no man is an island.
沒人愛孤僻獨行
I don't know, Kalinda, this one is tough.
我不知道,凱琳達,這個比較棘手
They're coming for me.
他們盯上我了
Did you pay off Baxter?
你向巴克斯特行賄了嗎
No.
沒有
But I think I know why they think I did.
但我知道他們為什么認為我這么做了
Okay, then ask for my help.
好的,那就讓我幫你
I feel like hugging you.
我真想擁抱你
No, just...
不用,只要...
Just ask for my help.
要幫忙就說一聲
You okay?
你還好吧
I will be.
沒問題的
You need something?
你需要什么嗎
You discussed with andr?Bergson, the filmmaker, a murder?
你跟那個影片制作人安德烈,談過一起謀殺案?
A buried body?
一具被掩埋的尸體
a man becomes very popular in his last hours of life.
一個人死前幾小時人氣會變得相當旺
You said you know who killed him?
你說你知道誰殺了他?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Alicia Florrick.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克
Andre said to send a girl, didn't he?
安德烈說要派個女的來,是吧
Yes.
是的
And here you are. It would help us greatly
所以就派了你來,如果你能告訴我們
if you could tell us who committed this murder.
這起謀殺案是誰干的,對我們會很有幫助
Didn't the cops find someone?
警察逮到誰了嗎
Yes, a juvenile from a competing gang.
是的,對頭幫派的一個未成年人
But we think it's this man.
但我們認為是這個人
Yeah.
沒錯
Can you tell us who this is?
能告訴我們他是誰嗎
Why should I?
我憑什么
We're helping you with your appeal.
憑我們在幫你爭取上訴
Yeah. We successfully argued in front of the 7th circuit.
是啊,我們在第七巡回法庭上的論辯卓有成效
They just like torturing me.
他們就是喜歡折磨我
They say they'll reconsider, but I'll be dead come Sunday.
他們雖說會重新考慮,但我活不過這個周日了
Then why not help us?
那何不幫幫我們
I heard my mom argued for me.
聽說我媽為我說話了
She did.
是的
And my brother?
我弟弟也是嗎
It was hard on both of them, but they argued for you.
這對他倆而言很不容易,但他們都為你說話了
You get them here... Then I'll tell you.
你把他們找來,然后我就告訴你
I... I don't know if we have time.
不知道時間夠不夠
Well, make the time.
那就想辦法爭取時間
I'll get them. Just tell me who this is.
我會找他們來,告訴我這人是誰吧
Who is this, Ricky? Just tell me.
這人是誰,里基,告訴我吧
Ervin Womack, AKA mace.
歐文·沃瑪克,綽號,狼牙棒
He's your man.
他就是你要找的人
It's just rearranging the desktop, so try.
就是重新排列下桌面文件,試試吧
Okay.
好
Chris, do, uh, do I admit to being young,
克里斯,要問我是否承認年輕
stupid, even immature?
愚蠢,甚至不成熟
Yes, but the 21yearold Robert Mulvey
我承認,但是21歲的羅伯特·馬爾維
is not the 34yearold Robert Mulvey.
不是34歲的羅伯特·馬爾維
And you think we shouldn't judge you
那你認為我們不應根據
because it was just this one time?
這僅有的一次行為來評價你嗎
Well, I think you should judge me on what I say and what I do now.
我認為你們應根據我現在的言行來評價我
And what if it's more than one time?
那如果這不止一次呢
These photos were taken on the same winter break, congressman.
這些照片是同一個寒假拍的,議員
Oh, dear God.
我的天啊
Is that you at the National Gallery Sculpture Garden?
在國家美術館雕塑園的那人是你嗎
Don't go there, no, please don't go there.
別是這樣,別是這樣
And is that George Washington?
那是喬治·華盛頓嗎
No. Oh.
不,糟了
Well, II, I don't believe they, um...
我,我不認為這...
I would, I would need to get a closer look.
我要,我要仔細看看
Uh, we need to talk to your politician.
我們得和你的政客談談
You look serious.
你的樣子好認真
I'm a serious guy.
我本來就是個認真的人
Ervin Womack, AKA mace.
歐文·沃瑪克,綽號,狼牙棒
I think we should question him for the 22nd disciple hit.
我覺得22街門徒案應該找他問話
Closed that.
已經結案了
Yeah, with a juvenile. This guy's adult.
是啊,抓了個少年犯,這個是成年人
Is that what Kalinda said?
是凱琳達這么說的嗎
You mean your girlfriend Kalinda?
你是指你的女友凱琳達嗎
No, I mean yours.
不,是你的女友
Uh, no, don't stop there. You're on a roll.
話別說一半,趁勝追擊啊
Yeah, I saw you two it looked more than friendly.
我看你們倆的樣子超越友情
Really, and what does "more than friendly" look like?
真的嗎,"超越友情"是什么樣子
Like more than friendly.
就是超越友情的樣子
Cary, listen to my words now, okay?
凱里,現在聽清楚我的話,好嗎
I have never said this before,
這話我以前從沒說過
but I am now going to say it for you. Are you ready?
但現在為了你我要說出來,準備好了沒
I am not a lesbian.
我不是拉拉
I know a lot of people who weren't anything until they met Kalinda.
我知道很多人在認識凱琳達后都會大變
Is that why you have a thing for ethnic women?
這就是你喜歡其他種族女人的原因嗎
What? You still pining for your lesbian?
什么,你還念念不忘你的拉拉嗎
Okay, now you're turning it. This isn't about me.
好了,你在轉移目標,這不是在討論我
Okay, that's enough for me. Going home now.
好吧,我該做的都做了,現在要回家了
You want to question mace, go for it. You're the deputy.
你要想找狼牙棒問話就去吧,你是副檢察官
Kalinda is trying to get to me through you.
凱琳達是想通過你來接近我
Yeah, and it seems to be working.
是的,看來有用
Figure out what you want, cary,
弄清楚你想要什么,凱里
Then we can talk.
然后我們再談
I don't want her.
我想要的不是她
Good to know.
很好
What do you know about him? Not much.
你對他知道多少,沒多少
Alicia got a tip from death row.
艾麗西婭從死囚那里得到的消息
You found out something on him?
你查到他什么情況了嗎
His description matched another murder.
他的特點與另一單謀殺案吻合
We just want to question him. Nobody's going in hard.
我們只是想找他問話,不來硬的
So you talk to ASA Lodge these days?
你現在盯上洛奇助理檢察官了?
Yeah, you, too, huh?
對,你也是
What are you doing?
你想怎么樣
What am I doing? Yeah.
我想怎么樣嗎,對
Don't, okay?
別那樣,好嗎
Don't.
別那樣
Chicago Police.
芝加哥警局
We have a warrant for Ervin Womack.
我們有對歐文·沃瑪克的搜查令
Cary, Look, ASA Lodge approached me.
凱里,是洛奇助理檢察官先接近我的
She gave me her card if you have a problem with that,
她先給我一張名片,如果你覺得不妥
Then you need to sort that out with her.
你得跟她說去
She's not the one I mistrust.
我不信任的人不是她
Go to hell, Cary.
去死吧,凱里
Do you think that...?
你難道認為...
Womack, freeze!
沃瑪克,不許動
Is everybody okay?
有人受傷嗎
You all right?
你還好吧
Yeah, you? Yeah.
還好,你呢,我也沒事
Looks like a walther p99.
看上去像是一把瓦爾特P99
That's Tom's gun.
那是湯姆的槍
I say this with some trepidation,
盡管我現在心懷不安
But a failing is a failing.
但是缺點就是缺點
I am an alcoholic.
我是一個酗酒者
Nice work.
做得不錯嘛
Changes the subject.
改變話題
Thanks.
多謝
The only place left to go.
現在只能這么做了
I thought foolishly
我曾經天真地以為
that I had taken care of my problem,
我已經解決了這個問題
But as all alcoholics know, it's never over,
但是所有酗酒的人都知道,這很難戒掉
So I'm going back into the program.
所以我將繼續參加戒酒療程
All right, so I'll talk to you when he gets out.
好了,等他戒酒完了我再來找你
Yeah.
好的
I like him.
我還挺欣賞他的
Not a bad guy.
人不壞
Still room to corrupt him.
還有腐化他的空間
I'm thinking of him for state senate first.
我想讓他先競選州參議員
Sstate senate here?
這兒的參議員嗎
Yeah, what were you thinking?
是啊,你的打算是?
I just didn't know you were thinking local.
我只是沒想到你想讓他在本地競選
Only as a jumpingoff point.
只是作為一個起點
What's wrong, is that too small for you?
有什么問題嗎,舞臺太小不夠你發揮?
My exwife is running for state senate.
我的前妻也在競選州參議員
Really?
真的嗎
Well, that's, uh, unfortunate.
那可真是不幸
Yep.
沒錯
Okay, thanks for your help, buddy.
多謝你的幫助了,老兄
I'll see you.
后會有期
He lost the appeal.
上訴失敗了
Execution is going forward.
行刑照期執行
Suzanne, thank you for coming.
蘇珊娜,多謝你能趕來
We need to hurry.
我們得快一點
We got here as fast as we could.
我們已經盡快趕來了
This is Michael.
這是邁克爾
Yes, come this way, please.
好,請這邊走
Just so you know, Mrs. Packer, he helped us with our case.
帕克夫人,他對我們的案子幫了大忙
We found the real killer, and our client will be freed.
真兇已經找到,我們的委托人會被釋放
I don't know if that helps.
我不知道這能否讓你好受一點
It helps, thank you.
是的,多謝了
It's Ricky's mother.
這位是里基的母親
Tell them we're coming.
告訴他們我們要進去
Thank you.
謝謝
He'll be coming out of that door.
他會從那扇門走出來
We have to stay out here.
我們得站在外面
He really helped you with your case?
他真的有幫到你們的案子嗎
Yes. You sound surprised.
是的,你聽上去很吃驚
I'm, uh, I know there's supposed to be good in everyone,
是的,盡管我知道每個人都有好的一面
but sometimes it's just hard to see.
但是有時候還是很難發現
So this gives me hope.
這讓我看到了希望
Here he comes now.
他出來了
Ricky.
里基
Ma.
媽媽
It's me.
是我
It's Michael.
邁克爾也來了
I'm going away now.
我就要走了
We love you.
我們愛你
I know.
我知道
What can we do for you?
我們還能為你做些什么
Burn in hell, both of you.
你們全都下地獄吧
I want you to suffer every day of your life thinking of me.
我要你們有生之年都記得我并且倍受折磨
Bye, mom.
再見了,媽媽
Love you.
我愛你
It was fun.
真有趣
Yeah, okay, okay, thank you.
好的,好的,多謝
It is the gun, Tom Lavere's gun.
就是那把槍,湯姆·拉瓦利的槍
We're releasing him.
我們會放了他
You all right?
你還好吧
Uh, considering it was my first gunfight.
考慮到這是我第一次經歷槍戰,還好吧
You?
你呢
Yeah, thanks for pulling me down, for protecting me.
我沒事,多謝你把我撲倒保護我
What do you want from me, kalinda?
你想從我這兒得到什么,凱琳達
What do I want from you?
我想從你那兒得到什么
Why does everybody always think that I want something?
為什么所有人都覺得我別有目的
'cause you do.
因為你就是如此
She's not attracted to women.
她并不是拉拉
Cary, you make me too calculated.
凱里,你把我想得心機太深
Look, I came here, you weren't here, she was here,
聽著,那天我來,你不在,而她剛好在
So I asked her about the case, that's all.
于是我就問了她這個案子的事,僅此而已
You've got blood on your ear.
你的耳朵邊還有點血
Under.
下面一點
I don't like you being in my head.
我不喜歡自己腦海中總是想著你
What?
你說什么
I said, I don't like you being in my head.
我說,我不喜歡你總是出現在我腦海中
Then get me out.
那就不要想我
What are we doing?
我們這是在做什么
I have no idea.
我也不知道
What?
怎么了