Please listen to me, Dan.
聽我一句勸 丹
It's a huge decision to come off JSA without any other income coming in.
你目前沒有任何收入 停止申請失業津貼的風險太大
Look, it... It could be weeks before your appeal comes through.
申訴過程可能要花好幾周
You see, there's no time limit for a mandatory reconsideration.
強制性再評估的周期沒有上限
I've got a time limit.
我的時間是有上限的
And you might not win.
可能申訴還會不成功
Please, just keep signing on.
還是繼續申請失業津貼吧
Get somebody to help you with the online job searches.
找個人幫你在網上求職
Otherwise, you could lose everything.
否則 你有可能失去一切
Please don't do this. I've seen it before.
請不要貿然行事 我就見過類似的情況
Good people, honest people, on the street.
好人 誠實的人 最后無家可歸
Thank you, Ann.
謝謝你的建議 安
But when you lose your selfrespect, you're done for.
但失去自尊就等于失去了一切
I'll be seeing you gentlemen later.
哥幾個回頭見啦
Oh, wait until security sees this.
等保安來看看這個吧
What's going on here? What are you fucking playing at?
喂 你這鬧什么幺蛾子呢
Ayeaye. You cannot touch us. Well that's clever, in't it?
哎 別碰我們 你倒挺機智
It's me new art installation.
這是我新創作的裝置藝術
Eh? Certainly can, lads. Come on.
當然可以 小伙子 來吧