You shouldn't see me like this.
我不想讓你看到我這個樣子
I'm sorry.
對不起
No, this, this is cut off. This is separate. Can you... You need to get out.
你觸碰了我的底線 出去
Listen, I couldn't speak to you in the flat, I need to speak to you now.
在家里我說不出口 但在這里我必須要說
Dan, please, get out.
丹 求你了 出去
Oh, Katie, please, I need to speak to you.
凱蒂 我要跟你談談
I just wanna speak to you. Katie!
我只是想跟你談談 凱蒂
Dan, please, just go.
丹 求你了 你走吧
Dan, please, I don't want you here! Will you just go, please!
丹 我不想看見你 你走吧
I've built you a bookcase. What? For your books.
我給你做了一個書架 什么 給你放書的
Oh, Dan. Please, just go.
哦 丹 求你了 快走吧
Please, just go, I don't want you here.
求你快走 我不想在這看見你
This is breaking my heart.
我的心都要碎了
Dan, please, just leave me alone.
丹 求你了別管我
I've got three hundred quid in my pocket.
我已經掙了三百鎊
I can buy the kids fresh fruit.
孩子們能吃上新鮮水果了
If you can't deal with it, I can't see you any more.
你要是無法接受 我也不想再見你了