Listen, I've gotta go back inside. D'you understand?
我必須回去工作 你明白嗎
I don't wanna speak to you any more.
我不想再跟你說話了
And don't show me any more love.
不要再關心我了
Cos you're gonna break me, Dan.
這會讓我崩潰的 丹
I don't understand.
我不明白
So what jobs have you actually applied for?
你申請過什么工作
It's a monumental farce, isn't it?
這就是一場無休止的鬧劇
You sitting there with your friendly name tag on your chest, Ann,
你坐在那胸前佩戴著友好的名牌"安"
opposite a sick man looking for nonexistent jobs, that I can't take anyway.
對面坐著個病重的老頭 申請著并不存在的工作 就算成功也無法上崗
Wasting my time, employers' time, your time.
浪費著我的時間 你的時間 雇主的時間
And all it does is humiliate me, grind me down.
而這一切只是在羞辱我 折磨我
Or is that the point, to get my name off those computers?
或許 這就是你們的意圖把我的名字從電腦上抹去
Well, I'm not doing it any more.
我不玩了
I've had enough.
我受夠了
I want my date for my appointment for my appeal for Employment and Support.
麻煩幫我預約就業支持津貼申訴面談
Have you not had that yet? No.
你還沒預約上面談嗎 沒有