日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《廣告狂人》 > 廣告狂人第三季 > 正文

廣告狂人第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集:唐和妻子發生爭吵

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Sorry I'm late.

抱歉我遲到了
That's okay. I was occupied.
沒事,我剛剛也正忙著呢
How are you today Don?
今天怎么樣,唐
I'm well Connie. Thank you. How are you?
我很好,康尼,多謝,你怎么樣
I'm afraid I have some serious business to discuss.
恐怕我有些正經生意要談
Have a seat.
坐吧
I was at McCann Erickson yesterday
我昨天去了麥肯世界集團
And they let me know
他們告訴我
that effective January 1
他們要收購帕特南鮑威爾洛公司
they're buying Putnam Powell & Lowe.
1月1日起正式生效
What?
什么
I'm sorry but that means I'm going to have to
我很抱歉,但是這意味著我必須
Move my New York properties elsewhere.
重新尋找紐約分部的廣告代理商
Why?
為什么
Because P.P.L. Owns Sterling Cooper.
因為斯特林&庫珀公司從屬于帕特南鮑威爾洛
You're all gonna be part of McCann.
你們都會成為麥肯集團的一部分
So we're all gone. Sterling I don't know.
看來要樹倒猢猻散了,斯特林,我不知道,
Cooper will definitely be put on an ice floe.
但庫珀將如履薄冰,陷入絕境
But you're a prize pig.
但你是大紅人
You'll make more money pick up stock.
你會賺更多的錢,另擇良木而棲吧
You won't have to live and die with every account.
你不必在一棵樹上吊死
Bulls.
胡扯
It's a sausage factory. I turned them down three years ago.
那地方是個不毛之地,我三年前就拒絕他們了
This happens all the time Don.
這種事總會發生的,唐
It's business.
商場如戰場
I'd ask them to put you on the Caribbean hotels
我本來讓他們把你帶到加勒比飯店的
But I don't think I'm gonna stay there much longer.
但我覺得我不會在那兒待太久
You come and go as you please.
你想來就來,想走就走
Yes I do.
是的,我就是如此
And you don't give a crap that my future
你根本不在乎因為你
Is tied up in this mess because of you?
我的未來被攪進了這爛攤子里
You wanted my account and you were lucky to get it.
你想做我的廣告代理,你很幸運地得到了
And you wanted to play with me
可你卻誠心玩我
Kick me around knock me down to size while you called me son.
你叫我兒子,讓我唯唯諾諾,唯命是從
I get it now Connie.
我明白了,康尼
It's business.
商場如戰場
You know...
你知道...
I got everything I have on my own.
我的一切都是白手起家,艱苦奮斗換來的
It's made me immune to those who complain and cry because they can't.
不得志之人的抱怨痛哭,我向來無所動容
I didn't take you for one of them Don.
我沒有把你歸為那類,唐
Are you?
你是嗎
Some other time we'll try again. Yes.
我們另找個時間再談談,好的,
Have a nice holiday.
假期愉快
69 cents a bushel.
69美分一蒲式耳(容量單位,約等于8加侖)
That's half last year.
只有去年價格的一半
We ain't gonna make it.
不可能達到去年的價格
It's as fair a shake as we could get
這已經是給我們最公道的價格了
considering that allotment act made no allotment for wheat.
因為補貼條例中沒有給種植小麥的補貼
You were supposed to get us a good deal.
你本該替我們談個好價錢的
There's a surplus. What the hell's he supposed to do?
市場過剩,他又能怎么辦
Well I ain't selling at that.
我不會出售的
You've got no choice. Sure I do.
你別無選擇,我當然有選擇,
I've got a silo.
我有個筒倉
Store it till winter when the price goes up.
將小麥存到冬天,等價格高了再賣
How you gonna pay your mortgage? That's none of your concern.
你怎么付貸款啊,這與你無關,
Settle down. We're all in this together.
冷靜,我們都在一條船上
No we ain't thanks to you.
不,我們不是,多謝
I take care of mine. You take care of yours.
我自尋出路,你們解決你們自己的
Damn it Whitman this is a cooperative.
該死,惠特曼,這是合作經營
No more.
不再是了
Now get out of my kitchen.
現在都滾出我的廚房吧
What's so urgent that you had to wake me?
什么這么重要,你要把我弄醒
Conrad Hilton told me
康納德o希爾頓告訴我
P.P.L. is being sold and us along with it.
帕特南鮑威爾洛公司將附帶我們一起出售
So you knew about this?
難道你早知道了嗎
No but it makes sense
沒有,但這很合情合理
All that shortterm thinking.
都是鼠目寸光的考量
So what do we do?
那我們該怎么辦
There's nothing to do. I have a contract.
無計可施,我有合約在身
You have a contract. Roger has a contract.
你也有,羅杰也有
So that's it?
那就只能如此了
You're losing your business and you don't care?
你的事業即將覆滅,你卻毫不在乎嗎
I lost my business last year.
我的事業去年就覆滅了
Well do something about it.
那現在就該想想對策
If Sterling Cooper is for sale
如果斯特林&庫珀公司將要出售
why don't we buy it from P.P.L.?
我們為何不自己買下來
We could put everything back the way it was.
我們可以讓一切回歸正軌
Young men love risk
年輕人喜歡冒險
Because they can't imagine the consequences.
因為他們不知道掂量后果
And you old men love building golden tombs
你們老頭子想安度余生
And sealing the rest of us in with you.
將我們的未來也隨你們一起葬送
You're done. You know that right?
你的人生也就如此了,你知道的,是不是
So I should just throw away my fortune?
難道我應該將所有的資產都投進去嗎
I don't have the rest of my life to earn it back.
我可沒命再把它們賺回來
I understand. I'll let you get back to sleep.
我明白了,你回去睡覺吧
Why do you care?
你為何這么在乎呢
Because I'm sick of
因為我已經厭倦了
being batted aroundlike a pingpong ball.
像乒乓球一樣被打來打去
Who the hell is in charge?
到底誰是主管
A bunch of accountants trying make $1 into $1.10?
一幫業務員成天為蠅頭小利奔波勞碌
I want to work. I want to build something of my own.
我想要工作,我想創立自己的事業
How do you not understand that?
你怎么能不理解
You did it yourself 40 years ago.
你40年前就是這樣做的
That's true.
這倒是真的
But I'm not sure you have a stomach for the realities.
但我不知你在現實面前還有沒有足夠的膽識
Try me.
放馬過來吧
Well we're gonna need accounts.
那么,我們需要有業務
American Tobacco
美國煙草公司
That's most of Sterling Cooper.
那是斯特林&庫珀公司最大的業務
But that's Roger.
但那得看羅杰的
I understand that.
我明白
Did Hilton tell you when this blessed event is supposed to take place?
希爾頓有沒有告訴你出售的具體日期
New Year's Day.
元旦
We have to talk to Roger now. You talk to him.
我們現在就得找羅杰談,你去談吧,
Do you want to do this or not?
你到底想不想干
Honey.
親愛的
Honey he probably feels bad about
親愛的,他可能感覺很糟糕
The president getting shot on his watch.
畢竟總統是在他的看手下被殺的
Now stop reading the paper.
不要再看報紙了
She's obsessed.
她心神不寧
It's the most interest that girl's ever had in a book depository.
這是她第一次對報刊書籍這么感興趣
McCann is buying P.P.L.
麥肯公司要收購帕特南鮑威爾洛
And is absorbing Sterling Cooper along with it.
而且要將斯特林&庫珀公司附帶收購
What?
什么
Conrad Hilton told me this morning.
康納德·希爾頓今天早上告訴我的
Christ. From one John's bed to the next.
天啊,像個球一樣被人踢來踢去
What a joke.
真是開玩笑
Don and I have been discussing the idea that we buy the company back.
唐和我商量著出資把公司買下來
Really? Why?
是嗎,為什么
Because we don't want to go to McCann.
因為我們不想去麥肯公司
And now you're sniffing around
現在你又拉下面子來找我
because I have a golden pork chop dangling from my neck.
因為我手上握有重要股份
It's more than that.
不止是這樣
You know Bert's done for.
你知道伯特肯定不行的
Now it's about Bert huh?
現在又拿伯特說事兒了啊
I want to see what you look like with your tail between your legs.
我倒是想看看你夾著尾巴的樣子
You sold your birthright so you could marry that trollop.
你為了取那個婊子,賣掉了你手中的股份
Here we go. This is your pitch?
又來了,這就是你們的態度嗎
Well move along.
省省吧
I'm not gonna throw it all away
我可不想把錢都砸進去
because he doesn't want to work at McCann.
就因為他不想替麥肯公司工作
Do you want to work there?
你想替他們工作嗎
You don't value what I do anymore than they do.
我的工作,在你和他們眼中都一樣可有可無
I was wrong.
我錯了
I learned that with Hilton.
我已經從希爾頓那兒吸取了教訓
I can sell ideas but I'm not an account man.
我可以賣創意,但我不擅長處理客戶關系
You're not good at relationships because you don't value them.
你不善于人際交流,因為你覺得這毫無意義
I value my relationship with you.
我看重你我之間的關系
You do now. I do.
你現在是了嗎,是的,
I'm sorry. I've got points stock.
抱歉,我明白了,股票
If I'm useless so be it.
要是我沒用了,就這樣吧
There's a deck chair somewhere with my name on it.
至少這張躺椅上還刻有我的名字
You're right Roger.
你說得對,羅杰
If you've lost your appetite you should retire.
如果你失去了野心,你就應該退休了
Of course I've seen that before so have you.
當然,你我都曾經見過這樣的事
Men my age even younger
人到我這個年紀,甚至更年輕一些
They play golf
他們沉迷于高爾夫
Go on vacation
度假狂歡
Lose their appetite.
再也沒了野心
In three years... Join or die?
三年后...升天還是入地,
Jesus Bert he was doing better.
上帝,伯特,他更有說服力
You know it's true.
你知道我們說的都是實話
You're still gonna outlive me.
你還是會活得比我長
We have to try.
我們得拼一下
So you do want to be in advertising after all.
所以你真的是想在廣告業大展宏圖
Go upstairs.
上樓吧
Daddy just got home. I'll be up.
爸爸才回來,我一會兒也上去,
Do you want me to go too?
你想讓我也上去嗎
Please sit down.
請坐下
I made an appointment with a divorce attorney
我預約了離婚律師
And I suggest you do the same.
我建議你也找一個
Come on Betts.
別這樣,貝蒂
What are you doing seeing a lawyer?
你去找律師干什么
I want to be civilized about this.
我想要和平理智地處理這件事
Please don't act surprised. You haven't been yourself.
別裝作驚訝,你都不像你了,
Maybe you need to see a doctorA good one this time.
你應該去看看大夫,醫術高超的大夫
Because I'd have to be sick to want out of this?
我想擺脫婚姻就說明我有病嗎
You've had a tough couple of weeks.
你這幾周經歷了太多的痛苦
We all have.
我們都是
I've had a tough year.
我這一年都很痛苦
I felt I should tell you rather than
我覺得我應該當面跟你說清楚
just let you get a phone call at work.
免得你接到律師的電話感到意外
Well forget it.
省省吧
I'm not gonna let you break up this family.
我不會讓你毀了這個家的
I didn't break up this family.
毀了這個家的人不是我
Lane
萊恩
please shut the door and have a seat.
請你關上門,然后過來坐下
Certainly.
當然
We know McCann Erickson bought P.P.L.
我們知道麥肯公司要收購帕特南鮑威爾洛
And we know that makes Sterling Cooper chattel.
我們也知道斯特林&庫珀公司也會被出售
Who told you that?
誰告訴你們的
Someone outside of this building who knows.
知情的局外人
Well they're wrong.
那么,他們說錯了
Lane we've worked next to each other for a year.
萊恩,我們在一起共事一年了
Don't act like a stranger. We've got tea.
別像陌生人一樣,我們準備了茶
Well I suppose you'll find out soon enough
我想你們也很快會知道的
But your information isn't completely correct
但是你們的消息不是全對...
Only Sterling Cooper is being sold.
只有斯特林&庫珀公司會被賣掉
P.P.L. well will remain P.P.L.
帕特南鮑威爾洛公司還是不變
That doesn't change our plans.
這不會改變我們的計劃
We want to buy back the company.
我們要出資買下公司
We're willing to offer the purchase price plus 12%.
我們在市價基礎上加價12%
It's worth more than that now.
現在不止這個價了
What did you get?
那你們開價多少
I'm not going to say but more than that.
我不能告訴你們,但肯定比那多
I apologize you had to find out this way.
我很抱歉,你們得通過小道消息得知這個決定
Believe me it wasn't my decision.
相信我,這不是我的決定
I've quite enjoyed it here.
我很喜歡在這里工作
Well they've only got me for a year.
我還有一年的合約期限
You for what three?
你呢,三年吧
We'll make another run at it.
我們再試試吧
The only grounds for divorce in this state
只有出現如下情況,本州法律才會允許離婚
Are absence of a spouse incurable insanity
配偶失蹤,不可愈精神疾病
life imprisonment or adultery.
配偶被判無期徒刑或通奸
Well he hasn't been faithful.
他的確對我不忠
Do you have any witnesses or corroboration?
你有證人或證據嗎
Not really.
沒有
It wouldn't matter anyway with both parties at fault.
如果雙方都有外遇,法律將不適用
NNo. We haven't we aren't
不不,我們還沒有,我們不是
Ken. Ken what are you doing?
肯,肯,你在干什么
You think the governor needs another scandal on the ticket?
你希望將這事捅出去給州長抹黑嗎
I am sorry for presuming Mrs. Draper. That was wrong.
我為我的冒昧道歉,德雷柏太太,我錯了
So what do I do?
那我該怎么辦
I know it's hard to understand
我知道這可能很難理解
But the state of New York doesn't want anyone to get divorced.
但是在紐約州不會輕易判離婚
That's why people go to Reno.
所以人們都去了里諾(內華達州)
It's painless.
在那兒要簡單得多
I met my second wife.
我就是這樣娶了我的第二任妻子
You stay there for six weeks to establish residency.
你們在那里呆上六周拿到居住權
Mr. Draper doesn't even need to go just consent.
德雷柏太太甚至不用去,有批文就行
I see.
我明白了
We need to discuss what you want in terms of settlement.
我們該討論一下財產分割問題
Whatever I'm entitled to.
我要得到一切屬于我的財產
Give us a second.
讓我們先談談
You don't need what he can provide.
你不需要他提供任何東西
Henry I have three children.
亨利,我有三個孩子
I'll take care of them and I'll take care of you.
我會照顧好他們,也會好好照顧你
I don't want you owing him anything.
我不想你欠他任何東西
We want to get this done as soon as possible.
我們希望盡快搞定這件事情
Saint John I'm glad I caught you.
圣約翰,很高興聯系到你
What is it?
怎么了
Mr. Sterling Cooper and Draper have learned of the sale.
斯特林,庫珀和德雷柏聽說公司出售的事了
What do they know?
他們知道多少
It was a mixture of truth and half truth.
道聽途說,半真半假
They knew about McCann but they were under the belief
他們知道麥肯公司的收購計劃,但是他們以為
That P.P.L. was being sold as well.
帕特南鮑威爾洛公司也要出售了
And what did you tell them? That they were wrong.
那你怎么跟他們說的,我說他們錯了,
They even wanted to bid for Sterling Cooper
他們還想要買回斯特林&庫珀公司
12% above our purchase price.
在買入價的基礎上加價12%
Listen I apologize Lane.
聽著,我得道歉,萊恩
Obviously the news is getting out.
看來消息已經走漏了
What news?
什么消息
P.P.L. is being sold as well.
帕特南鮑威爾洛公司也要被賣掉了
What? Why wasn't I told?
什么,怎么沒人告訴我
Didn't seem pertinent.
沒有找到合適的時機
Trying to keep our company calm as well as theirs.
這是為了避免引起雙方公司內部的恐慌
Well where's my place in this?
那我該何去何從
With McCann I suppose.
我想你要去麥肯公司了吧
There there Lane.
冷靜,萊恩
They know you're essential to the transition.
他們知道你對公司順利轉手的重要性
And then what?
那又怎么樣
You'll prove yourself irreplaceable.
你會證明你自己是不可取代的
You always do.
你一直都能
Lane.
萊恩
Yes?
什么
Don't be disheartened.
別灰心喪氣
I'll put in a good word for you.
我會為你美言的
Thank you. No thank you.
多謝,不,謝謝你,
We've got a month till winter
還有一個月就到冬天了
then we'll be set.
然后一切都會好起來的
This is what I showed the man from the bank today.
今天銀行的人過來,我說這是我們全部的家底
What are they gonna do sell this place?
他們能怎么做,把我們的房子賣了嗎
The bank's gonna get their payday right after me.
我一有錢就會償還銀行貸款的
We got nothing and we're about to have less.
我們一無所有,而且情況還會更糟
Fine!
好吧
I'll sell. I'll sell my crop for nothing.
我去賣了,我把谷物都賤賣了
Dick.
迪克
What are you doing? I'll drive it to Chicago tonight.
你要干什么去,我今晚開車到芝加哥,
You're drunk.
你喝多了
Go. He can barely stand.
去吧,他都快站不住了
Calm down.
冷靜
Here.
到這兒來
Calm down.
冷靜
It ain't gonna rain.
不會下雨的
Pa! Daddy! Daddy!
爸,爸爸,爸爸
Your guests have arrived.
您的客人到了
Close the door. Have a seat.
關門,請坐
What's he doing here?
他在這里干嗎
You gonna read us your will? I want the Cadillac.
你要宣布遺囑嗎,我要你那輛卡迪拉克
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不著
And I thought why don't we go to McCann directly?
然后我想,為什么我們不直接去找麥肯公司
Because you can't. It's done.
因為你不能,交易已經結束了
You're not even gonna ask? I did yesterday.
你連問都懶得去問嗎,我問了,昨天,
And you were rightP.P.L. is being sold
你說的對,帕特南鮑威爾洛公司也要被出售
So it seems we're all going to McCann.
看來我們都得去麥肯公司了
They cut you loose.
他們把你甩了
I want you to find out what the price was and give us a shot.
我希望你去打探一下價錢,我們可以來個最后一搏
Enough.
夠了
I should fire you for even trying to involve me in this conspiracy.
你們居然想拉我入伙,我應該直接把你開了
Go ahead. It's the only thing you did well here.
開吧,你除了開人還會干什么
Don let it go.
唐,算了
I did a great many things here.
我在這里干了很多了不起的事
Have another. It's 9:30 for god's sake.
接著吵啊,才9:30呢
Jes that's right.
上帝啊,說的對
You have absolute authority to fire anyone.
你絕對有權利炒了任何人
Fire us.
炒了我們吧
Fire us. Sever our contracts. Let us go.
炒了我們,終止合同,放我們走
Can you do that? Why would I?
你能做到嗎,我為什么要這樣做,
Because once this sale goes through
因為一旦你的公司被出售
You'll be thrown overboard
你就會被他們甩掉
and you'll be a corpse knocking against their hull.
你對他們來說簡直如同怨鬼幽靈
Nothing good ever came from seeking revenge.
尋仇報復可沒有什么好處
Nonsense. We'll make you a partner.
胡扯,我們讓你當合伙人
I should think this is worth more than that.
這好像還不夠吧
So we're negotiating. We'll put your name on the door.
我們還有商量的余地,我們會給你間辦公室
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know how to do what he does? I don't.
你知道怎么做他的工作嗎,我不懂,
It could be done but getting you
這倒是可行,但是把你們...
Us out of here isn't the difficult part.
我們弄出去不是最難的部分
We need accounts.
我們需要客戶
Let's say we have Lucky Strike.
我們有幸福時光香煙
And although that's let's see $23 million in Billings
即便如此,我們看看,2300萬的資產
24.
2400萬,
We'd still need another third for cash flow.
我們還需要另外3筆新業務做流動資金
I can't take anyone else
我不能再負責別的客戶了
or Lee Garner sr. Won't think that he's special.
這樣老李·加勒就感受不到獨家待遇了
What about Hilton? No.
希爾頓怎么樣,不行,
Can we get any of our other accounts?
我們還能得到哪些客戶
We'll get them.
我們會爭取到的
If I were to send a telex in at noon today
如果我今天中午發電報
That you've all been sacked
說你們都被解雇了
It's after close of business in London.
倫敦那邊正好是結業時間
It would remain unnoticed until Monday morning there
可能直到星期一早上才會有人注意到
2:00 A.M. here.
也就是這邊的凌晨2點,
That gives us today and the weekend
我們有今天和周末的時間
To first gather accounts
首先要召集客戶
and then a skeleton staff to service them.
然后讓公司骨干成員提供最好的服務
And of course we would have to obtain all the materials
當然我們還必須拿到所有法律文件
required for continuity of service.
以確保公司可以繼續運作
Obtain? We heve to steal everything.
"拿到"那些材料我們得去偷出來
Anyone approached must be a certainty.
我們只能聯系那些可靠的人
If news spreads they'll lock us out.
如果消息泄露,我們的計劃會徹底粉碎
Do we vote or something?
我們需要投票還是別的什么
Well gentlemen I suppose you're fired.
好的,先生們,我想你們被炒了
We'll it's official.
下面是正式通告
Friday December 13th 1963
1963年12月13日星期五
Four guys shot their own legs off.
4位壯士自斷其臂
Allison Mr. Pryce has requested an officewide memo
艾莉森,普萊斯先生要求發布全員通知
"the office is closed this weekend."
"本周末辦公室一律關閉"
"All work is suspended. Carpet cleaning."
"所有工作暫停,進行地毯清洗"
Can you get me Mr. Campbell?
你能把坎貝爾先生叫來嗎
He didn't come in today. He's sick.
他病了,今天沒來上班
Call his house. It's important.
打到他家,緊急事件
Peggy my office.
佩奇,到我辦公室來
What do I bring?
我犯事兒了嗎
Shut the door. Sit down.
關門,坐下
I know we have to roll out Western Union by New Year's.
我知道我們必須在新年之前搞定西部聯盟的廣告
I don't have art. There's no one there.
我沒有插圖,美術部沒人
They're selling the company.
他們要將公司出售了
Again?
又賣
I'm starting a new agency.
我要成立新公司了
I need you here Sunday evening to get your things
我要你周日晚上到這兒來收你的東西
And to help us collect whatever accounts we end up taking.
幫我們收集拉到的客戶
Really? Yes.
真的嗎,是的,
Who else is going?
還有誰會一起
Why do you need to know that? Because it's important.
你為何要問這個,因為這很重要,
I can't tell you. Peggy we are being bought my McCann.
我不能告訴你,佩奇,我們正被麥肯公司收購
Do you know what that means?
你知道這意味著什么嗎
You just assume I'll do whatever you say...
你以為我會對你言聽計從...
Just follow you like some nervous poodle.
像無知的小狗一樣跟著你
I'm not going to beg you. Beg me? You didn't even ask me.
我不會求你的,求我,你問都沒問,
Fine I'm asking you.
好吧,我現在問你
I've had other offers you know
你知道,我還有別的選擇
That came with a sales pitch about opportunity.
我有的是機會
Everyone thinks you do all my work.
大家都認為我的工作是你完成的
Even you.
甚至你也一樣
I don't want to make a career out of being there
我可不想跟著你創業
So you can kick me when you fail.
你萬一失敗,就會把我一腳踢開
I guess I'll have to talk to Kurt and Smitty.
我看我得去找庫特和斯密特談了
I guess so.
我想也是
Where the hell are my pajamas?
我睡衣他媽的哪兒去了
Will you please relax?
你能不能放松點兒
Trudy I called in sick today because I had my interview with Ogilvy.
特魯迪,我今天裝病請假去奧美公司面試
I have to look sick. You do.
我得顯現出一些病態,你裝得很像,
What a pleasant surprise.
真是讓人驚喜
Sorry to drop in.
抱歉,貿然來訪
How are you? Better than my husband.
你怎么樣,比我老公好,
And how are you? We've been calling all day.
那你呢,我們打了一天的電話
May I take your coats? We're fine.
需要我幫你拿外套嗎,不用了,
I'm going to change the sheets.
我去換床單
Is everything okay?
有什么事嗎
McCann bought P.P.L. and us.
麥肯公司將我們和帕特南鮑威爾洛一起收購了
What? Again? We need to talk to you.
什么,又賣了,我們得找你談談,
It's serious. We're not firing you.
這很重要,我們不是要開除你,
Oh am I getting a few more adjectives added to my title?
我的頭銜前會多幾個無用的形容詞嗎
Don't bother. I have other plans.
別麻煩了,我自有打算
Peter may I speak to you for a moment?
皮特,我能跟你談談嗎
Pete we're starting a new agency.
皮特,我們要成立新公司
We're here to talk to you about joining us.
我們想跟你談談,看你是否有意加入
Wait a minute. They're letting you go?
等等,他們愿意終止你們的合同嗎
Keep it to yourself but I'm taking American Tobacco.
你必須保密,我要帶走美國煙草公司
We need another $7$10 million in billings for cash flow or something.
我們還缺7001000萬的流動資金
What do you have in your saddlebag so far?
你私藏了哪些客戶
I don't have a saddlebag.
我可沒私藏什么客戶
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你們在說什么
Pete i don't blame you for bailing out the way
皮特,你在公司受到那樣的待遇
you've been treated.
我不怪你想要叛逃
So Kenny turned you down?
你們一定是被肯尼拒絕了才來找我的吧
We haven't spoken to Ken... yet.
我們沒去找肯,現在還沒有
And yes we want your accounts
當然,我們需要你的客戶
but we also want your talent.
但我們也需要你杰出的才能
Really? And what are my talents?
是嗎,我有什么杰出的才能
You'll do what it takes.
你為了成功可以不擇手段
No I want to hear it from him.
不,我要聽他說
It's not hard for me to say Pete.
要我說并不難,皮特
You saw this coming we didn't.
你預見了這事的到來,我們卻沒有
In fact you've been ahead on a lot of things
事實上很多事情你都走在前面
Aeronautics teenagers the negro market.
航空領域,青少年市場,黑人市場
We need you to keep us looking forward.
我們需要你的高瞻遠矚
I do anyway.
反正我很需要你
I want to be a partner and I want my name in the lobby.
我想成為合伙人,名字寫在大廳里
There's not gonna be a lobby.
我們不會造一個大廳的
North American Aviation Secor laxatives
北美航空,賽可通便劑
Gillette Jai Alai maybe Pampers
吉列,回力球,可能還有幫寶適
That's close to $8 million already.
光是這些客戶已經差不多800萬了
I don't think you get conditions.
我覺得你們不是很了解狀況
We'll make you a partner if you can deliver by Sunday.
如果你周日前能拿下這些客戶,就可以當合伙人
Sunday?
周日
We'll leave the name and the title as a goal.
我們會把名字和頭銜當放在那兒
Like it or not that works with you.
至于喜不喜歡,那就是你的事了
I'd like to say I'll think about it
我想我會考慮的
But I don't think that's an option is it?
但我覺得我別無選擇了,不是嗎
I'm not really sick.
我不是真的病了
Welcome aboard.
歡迎加入
Good night Trudy. Good night gentlemen.
晚安,特魯迪,晚安,先生們,
What if I come up short? That's not an option.
如果我無法完成任務呢,你別無選擇,
Good night.
晚安
I want you to call Hubert Adams as Secor.
我要你打電話給賽可公司的休伯特o亞當斯
His number's in my Rolodex.
他的號碼在我的名片夾里
I threw it under the bed. Try him at home.
我扔床底下了,給他家里打
Tell him I'll meet him at the St. Regis at 7:30
告訴他7:30在瑞吉酒店見面
And sound like a secretary.
你要裝成秘書的身份
I have to get dressed.
我得去穿衣服
I can't believe he was gonna leave.
我真不敢相信他打算離開
That little shit.
小混蛋
Look they still have a picture of Kennedy up.
看,上面還掛著肯尼迪的照片
Although what are they gonna do
是啊,要不怎么辦
Take it down and put up Lyndon Johnson?
弄下來換成林頓·約翰遜的嗎
Not in this place.
別在這兒說
I've acted like I've started a business my whole life
我的事業,我一直表現的像是我一手創立的
But I inherited it.
但其實我是子承父業
I need an attorney.
我需要個律師
Divorce.
離婚
So it's true huh?
所以傳聞是真的了
What are you talking about? Henry Francis.
你說什么呢,亨利·弗朗西斯,
Who?
誰,
Jesus.
上帝啊
Right when things were almost normal.
我不該在這時候說的
I need you to tell me what you know.
你要你告訴我到底是怎么一回事
Margaret's friends with his daughter.
瑪格麗特是他女兒的朋友
Are they sleeping together? I don't know.
他們上床了嗎,我不知道,
It came from his daughter.
是他女兒說的
He talks about her.
他談論她
It sounds like it's serious.
聽起來像是認真的
I was gonna tell you
我本來要告訴你的...
No I wasn't.
不,我沒打算
I thought you knew.
我以為你已經知道了呢
I'm sorry I told you.
對不起,我告訴了你
Believe me.
相信我
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Wake up. Shh he's sleeping.
醒醒,噓,他在睡覺呢,
I don't care. Who the hell is Henry Francis?
我不在乎,亨利·弗朗西斯是他媽的誰
No one.
誰也不是
Stop it. Stop it!
住手,住手
Who the hell is he? Why do you care?
他媽的到底是誰,你問這個干嘛,
Because you're good and everyone else in the world is bad.
因為這個世界除了你,再也沒有好人
You're drunk.
你喝多了
You're so hurt so brave with your little white nose in the air.
你心中傷痕累累,卻整天裝得如無其事
All along you've been building a life raft.
其實你一直在為自己準備后路
Get out.
出去
You never forgave me. Forgave what?
你從來就沒有原諒過我,原諒你什么,
That I've never been enough?
我一個人對你來說還不夠嗎
You got everything you ever wantedEverything!
你已經得到你要的一切了...一切
And you loved it.
你也曾深愛這一切
And now I'm not good enough for some spoiled mainline brat?
我現在又配不上你這寵壞的富家小姐嗎
That's right!
是的
You won't get a nickel.
你什么也別想得到
And I'll take the kids.
撫養權歸我
God knows they'll be better off.
我會讓他們過得更好
I'm going to Reno
我要搬去里諾
you're going to consent and that's the end of this.
你必須簽同意書,一切都結束了
Don't threaten me. I know all about you.
別威脅我,我對你知根知底
You're a whore.
你是個婊子
You know that?
你知道嗎
I want you out of the house.
你想你滾出這個家
Hold the elevator.
按住電梯
They called you in too? Yes they did.
他們也叫你了嗎,是的,
I'll admit itI'm a little scared. Of what?
我承認,我有點嚇到了,為什么,
Why are you here? I don't know.
你來公司干什么,我不知道,
Cooper called me.
庫珀叫我來的
First they're cleaning the carpets now they're not.
之前說是要清洗地毯,后來又取消了
Why are you here? Um work.
你來公司干嘛,工作,
Hey everybody Harry Crane is here.
嘿,各位,哈里·克雷恩來了
Relax Pete we're expecting him.
冷靜,皮特,我們也在等他呢
What's going on? Why are you here?
怎么了,為什么你也在這兒
I'm sorry what's going on?
抱歉問一下,到底怎么了
P.P.L. has been sold to McCann.
麥肯公司收購了帕特南鮑威爾洛
We're starting a new agency.
我們要另起爐灶
We'd like you to join us as our new head of media.
我們希望你加入我們,做媒體部的主管
Are you kidding? Yes. Yes we are.
你開玩笑呢吧,是的,我們開玩笑呢,
Happy birthday.
生日快樂
We need your answer.
我們需要你的答復
I should really call my wife.
我得問問我妻子
Mr. CraneHarry
克雷恩先生,哈里
This matter is secret and time sensitive.
這是秘密會議,而且現在是敏感時期
If you turned us down
如果你拒絕我們
and elect to be a midlevel cog at McCann Erickson
甘愿去麥肯公司當一個普通的工薪階層
We'll have to lock you in the storeroom until morning.
我們就得把你鎖進儲藏室,直到明天早上
I'm sure you understand.
我相信你能理解
Pete.
皮特
We were hoping you could decipher these job sheets.
我們希望你能破解一下這些工作記錄
Where exactly are these materials?
那些材料到底在哪兒
I never look at these.
我從來沒看到過
Can't we just take everything?
我們不能拿走一切嗎
That's good thinking but we don't know where anything is.
這想法很好,但我們不知道一切材料在哪兒
No one knows how this works?
沒人知道該怎么做嗎
Let me make a phone call.
讓我打個電話
I'll take care of this. No. No more conspirators.
我來搞定,別再找人了,
I'll be discreet.
我會小心的
Where's Don?
唐哪兒去了
What did we do?
我們做錯什么了
Nothing.
沒什么
Then why are we in the living room?
那我們都坐在客廳干什么
We want to tell you something because
我們要告訴你一些事情
Well it's going to be a little bit of a change.
家里會有些變化
Your father is going to be moving out.
你們的爸爸會搬走
Now we'll still be living here and he'll come to visit.
我們還會住在這里,他會來看望你們
Then why is he going?
那他為什么要離開
Because...
因為...
It'll just be temporary.
這只是暫時的
Like when you lived in the hotel?
就好像你之前住在酒店那樣嗎
Yes. It'll be different.
是的,會有些不同,
Is it because I lost your cufflinks?
是因為我把你的袖扣弄丟了嗎
No it has nothing to do with you.
不,這與你們無關
That's not what I mean.
我不是那個意思
I love you both. You know that.
我愛你們倆,你們知道的
Then why are you going?
那你為什么還要離開
I'm not going.
我不會離開的
I'm just...living elsewhere.
我只是,住在別處
That's going.
那就是離開
You say things and you don't mean them.
你說的話總是做不到
You can't just do that. Sally sweetheart
你不能這樣,薩麗,親愛的,
Go away. Sally stop it.
走開,薩麗別這樣,
You said you'd always come home.
你說你會一直回家的
I will.
我會的
It's just a different home.
那會是個不一樣的家
Will you be here for Christmas?
圣誕節你會在嗎
You'll get to have two Christmases.
你們會過兩個圣誕節的
I only want one.
我只想要一個
Did you make him leave?
是你讓他走的嗎
No. We both decided.
不是,我們共同決定的
You made him sleep in Gene's room and it's scary in there.
你讓他睡在吉恩的房間,那里很嚇人
Listen to me both of you.
都聽我說,你們兩個
I will be here.
我不會離開的
You can call me I will answer and I will be here.
你們可以打電話給我,我會接的
Sally. Sally. Let her go.
薩麗,薩麗,讓她去吧,
Please don't go. I don't want you to.
求你別走,我不想你走
Nobody wants to do this.
沒人想這樣
I need you to be a big boy.
我要你成為一個小男子漢
You look awful. Can I come in?
你看起來很糟糕,我能進來嗎,
Do you want anything?
你有什么需要嗎
Yes I do.
是的,我有
You were right.
你說得對
I've taken you for granted and I've been hard on you
我一直無視你的存在,一直對你很苛刻
But only because I think
我想,那是因為
I see you as an extension of myself.
很多時候我都把你當做自我的延伸
And you're not.
可你畢竟不是
Well thank you for stopping by.
那么,多謝你來訪
Please. Sit down.
請坐下
Do you know why I don't want to go to McCann?
你知道我為什么不想去麥肯嗎
Because you can't work for anyone else.
因為你不想屈居人下
No.
不,
Because there are people out there who buy things
因為世界上有很多人,他們要買東西
People like you and me
像你我一樣的人
And something happened
然后發生了一些事
Something terrible.
一些可怕的事
And the way that they saw themselves...
而他們看待自己的方式...
Is gone.
不復存在了
And nobody understands that.
沒人理解這一點
But you do.
但是你理解
And that's very valuable.
這很難得
Is it?
是嗎
With you or without you I'm moving on.
有沒有你,我都會繼續
And I don't know if I can do it alone.
而我不知道我能不能獨自撐下去
Will you help me?
你能幫我嗎
What if I say no?
如果我說不呢
You'll never speak to me again.
你就再也不和我說話了嗎
No.
不會的
I will spend the rest of my life trying to hire you.
我會用我的余生來勸你為我工作
Mrs. Harris what a pleasure to see you.
哈里斯太太,見到你太高興了
What is she doing here? I said I'd be discreet.
她來這兒干嘛,我說了我會謹慎的,
Tell them what to do.
告訴他們怎么做
I made a list and I called some movers.
我列了個名單,還打電話給一些搬家公司
Can you read these? Do you know where this stuff is?
你能讀懂這個嗎,你知道這些都在那兒嗎
Yes. Of course you'll need the job bags on all these accounts.
是的,你們必定需要這些客戶的資料袋
We'll also need logo files
我們還需要商標文件
all the film we can find
還有我們能找到的所有膠片
And negatives which aren't actually here.
還有所有底片,當然那些不在這里
There you go.
看看
Very good. Now I can pack. Sorry I'm late.
非常好,我現在可以打包了,對不起我遲到了,
Hi.
嗨,
Joan.
瓊,
What a good idea.
棋高一著啊
Well you're here. Who did you bring?
你來了啊,帶來了哪些客戶
North American aviation Secor Jai alai samsonite.
北美航空,賽可通便劑,回力球,新秀麗
Clearasil. Really?
還有克利拉思,真的嗎,
I made it.
我做到了
Where do we start?
我們從哪里開始
Well I'd start in the art department.
我們從美術部開始
It's locked.
上鎖了
Great.
太好了
I'll start in my office..
我從我的辦公室開始
Joanie I can't read your writing.
瓊,我看不懂你的字
It's perfectly clear"correspondence".
相當清楚的,信件
Oh I'm tired.
我累了
Peggy can you get me some coffee? No.
佩奇,能拿點兒咖啡來嗎,不,
Did you wash your hands?
你洗手了嗎
Hold the elevator.
按住電梯
Greg is going to kill me.
格雷格會殺了我的
I'm at the Roosevelt
我暫住羅斯福酒店
but I'll need you to find me an apartment.
但是我需要你替我找間公寓
Furnished? For the time being.
全部裝修的嗎,只是臨時住處,
Sorry. Good night.
抱歉,晚安
Go ahead fellas.
繼續,兄弟們
How long do you think it'll take us to be in a place like this again?
你覺得我們得花多久才能再擁有這樣一個地方
I never saw myself working in a place like this.
我從沒發現原來自己在這樣的地方工作
Don't bother.
別麻煩了
We've been robbed!
我們被洗劫了
He's waiting on the line. It's his third attempt.
他在線等著呢,打了三次了
Saint John how are you?
圣約翰,你怎么樣啊
What in god's name is going on over there?
老天啊,你那里到底怎么回事
I think at this point it should be very clear.
我想這點看起來很明顯
You're fired.
你被炒了
You're fired for costing this company millions of pounds.
你被炒,因為你讓公司損失了數百萬英鎊
You're fired for insubordination!
你被炒,因為你拒絕服從命令
You're fired for lack of character!
你被炒,因為你品質低下,道德敗壞
Very good. Happy Christmas.
太好了,圣誕節愉快
Mr. Hooker. I've been sacked.
胡克先生,我被抄了
Please have my office and things
請把我辦公室的個人物品
put in storage at this address.
送到位于這個地址的倉庫里
What's happened?You're a sharp boy. You'll figure it out.
發生什么事了,你很聰明,你會明白的,
So let's see. I have Peggy and Pete sharing the desk.
讓我看看,佩奇和皮特共用這個桌子
Don we'll replace one of these couches
唐,我們得換換這個沙發
With a table for you and we're adding two additional phone lines.
給你準備張桌子,我們再增加兩通電話
Media will be in the bedroom with the television.
媒體部設在那邊的臥室,配有電視
Accounts gets the bed.
床歸客戶部
And no one is to come to this office.
別把人帶到辦公室來
If you have meetings please take them elsewhere.
如果你們要開會,請另找地方
I don't want them in the lobby or the bar of this hotel.
我不想看到他們在這個酒店的大廳和酒吧
Well look at that.
好的,看看吧
Good morning.
早上好
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
斯特林&庫珀&德雷柏&普萊斯公司
How may I help you?
你需要什么服務
Yes Harry it's room 435.
是的,哈里,435房間
He didn't leave a noteNothing.
他都沒有留字條,什么都沒有
Where is he?
他去哪兒了
I just heard from John Deere
我剛剛聽約翰·迪爾說...
Pete tried to poach them on Saturday.
皮特周六試著將他帶走
He must have gone with Draper.
他一定跟德雷柏走了
Damn it.
該死的
Sure. Everything is exactly the same.
是的,一切照舊
Don and I will both be on the account.
唐和我都會負責這個客戶
Thanks Bill. Okay bye bye.
謝謝你,比爾,好的,拜拜
Hello everybody. Lovely what are you doing here?
你們好,各位,親愛的,你干嘛來了,
I brought lunch.
我帶午餐來了
There's every kind of sandwich imaginable and a cake.
這里有各種三明治,還有蛋糕
Thank you Trudy.
謝謝你,特魯迪
Isn't this exciting? It is.
真令人激動,是的,
This looks great Trudy.
看起來真棒,特魯迪
I know how you boys and girls can be.
我了解你們這些小伙子和小姑娘的口味
There's food. Thank god.
有吃的了,感謝上帝,
Draper residence.
德雷柏住宅
It's me.
是我
I'm not sure where I'm staying right now
我不知道我會住哪里
but I'll be working out of the Pierre.
但我在皮埃爾酒店工作
Okay.
好的
Listen Betts I want you to know I'm not going to fight you.
是這樣,貝蒂,我想告訴你我不會和你爭
Thank you.
謝謝
I hope you get what you always wanted.
我希望你得到你想要的
You will always be their father.
你永遠是他們的父親
Okay.
好的
Well goodbye.
那么,再見
Goodbye.
再見
You know if you leave your shoes outside the door here
你知道,如果你把鞋留在門外
somebody polishes them.
有人會幫你上油的
Hello Don.
你好,唐
How was your morning?
早上怎么樣
Very productive.
非常富有成效

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住處,住宅,居住

聯想記憶
occupied

想一想再看

adj. 已占用的;使用中的;無空閑的 v. 占有(oc

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使惱怒,使不安,煩擾,費心
n. 煩擾,

聯想記憶
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑聞,中傷,反感,恥辱

 
hull [hʌl]

想一想再看

n. (水果、種子等的)殼,船身,船體,[植]花萼 v.

 
discreet [di'skri:t]

想一想再看

adj. 謹慎的

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
conspiracy [kən'spirəsi]

想一想再看

n. 陰謀

聯想記憶
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推論

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本电视剧《阿信》| 电影《大突围》免费观看国语| 在屋顶上流浪| 电视剧暗夜与黎明剧情介绍| 绝战电视剧免费观看40集完整版| 美国伦理三颗熟樱桃| 什么是实现碳达峰碳中和目标的基础路径 | 美女主播性感热舞| 少妇荡乳情欲办公室| 搜狐视频官网| 武林外传豆瓣| 都市频道在线直播| 青楼春凳打板子作文| 美女抠逼喷水视频| 水管十大品牌排行榜前十名 | 难忘的运动会作文| 日韩女同性恋| 鸡毛信电影| 挠丝袜| 女脱衣服| derpixon动画在线观看| 少年班校花和富二代是什么情况| 我和我的父辈 电影| 野孩子美剧| 泡在我家的辣妹第二季动漫在线观看| 小兰花现代诗| 无线新闻| 女友电影| 抖音电脑直播| 童宁全部经典电影| 美女舌吻| 福利视频观看| 《生命中有你》赞美诗歌| 碧海情天 电视剧| 生物七年级下册人教版电子书 | 《骗》歌曲| 缉私群英 电视剧| 石灰吟教学设计一等奖优质课| 安德鲁·林肯| 双重欲望| 幼儿园课题研究|