日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《廣告狂人》 > 廣告狂人第三季 > 正文

廣告狂人第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:馬西斯夫人

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Sally! Bobby!

薩麗,博比
They sell it at Woolworth's.
伍爾沃斯店有賣
There's a section that says "halloween costumes."
那兒有個萬圣節服飾專區
You'll wear it once.
你穿過一次的
Plus it's made out of plastic and it's crap.
是塑料做的,而且奇爛無比
I'm always gonna love minnie mouse.
我一直都喜歡米妮鼠
I'm gonna be an astronaut.
我要裝扮成宇航員
Didn't you hear me? The luggage.
沒聽見我叫嗎,拿行李
I'll go get it.
我去拿吧
That's not the point. They don't listen.
不是這個問題,他們根本不聽話
There's more? It's a week.
這么多嗎,只一個星期而已
We're going for a week? Are we gonna miss Halloween?
要去一個星期嗎,那不就錯過萬圣節了
Hey have Halloween there. You'll go with your cousins.
在那邊過就行了,跟你的表親們玩去
Say goodbye to your father then get the bags.
跟爸爸說再見,然后拿行李去
They have a Woolworth's in Philly too.
費城也有伍爾沃斯店的
I only have $40.
我只有40塊現金
Swing by the bank.
順便去趟銀行吧
There should be at least $200 in your checking.
你戶頭上應該至少還有200塊
That's plenty. you have no more money?
差不多夠了,你身上沒錢嗎,
Take care.
保重
Roger I think you remember... Annabelle.
羅杰,你應該記得,安娜貝爾,
You look wonderful.
神采奕奕啊
You look exactly the same.
你也風采不減當年
This is Annabelle what is it again?
這位是安娜貝爾,現在姓什么來著
Mathis.
馬西斯
I can't tell if you two know each other or not.
我都搞不清你們倆到底認不認識了
Don Draper. Hello.
唐·德雷柏,幸會,
Please Mrs. Mathis sit.
馬西斯夫人,請這邊坐
How the hell were you in town and not look me up?
你進城了怎么沒聯系我呢
I wasn't sure about coming back here.
我之前并沒有打算要回這里
I'm running the company now.
我現在經營公司
You divorced what'shisname? No David died
你和那男人離婚了嗎,不,大衛去世了,
And because of my father's will
然后基于父親的遺愿
the company went back to me.
公司重新歸我掌管
Oh I'm sorry.
節哀
51 years old. Lung cancer.
51歲,死于肺癌,
That's too bad.
真遺憾
So... So yes if you're open to it.
你來是為...對,你肯接手的話,
Caldecott farms I'm sure you've heard
考爾德科特農場,你肯定聽說過
Had a public relations crisis followed by disastrous sales.
因公關危機,造成銷售驟減
I hadn't heard.
沒聽過
"The misfits" the movieClark Gable.
電影《亂點鴛鴦譜》克拉克·蓋博主演,
It was about horses being turned into dog food.
講述把馬肉加工成狗糧的故事
There was an expose.
這一行為遭到了曝光
We were singled out. I don't know why.
我們被抖出來了,不明原因
You don't know why?
不明原因嗎
She owns a horse farm that makes dog food.
因為你有一座生產狗糧的養馬場
We had a 15% share of the market
我們占有15%的市場份額
But now Benton & Bowles has dropped us for gravy train.
但本頓&鮑爾斯公司卻放棄我們去別處發大財了(Benton & Bowles名廣告公司,天聯廣告公司的前身)
Well that was a mistake.
那是個錯誤
Well people eat cow but they call it beef.
人們明明吃的是牛,卻改稱牛肉
Chicken is poultry. Pig
管雞叫禽肉,豬叫...
We've got it sweetheart.
了解了,親愛的
Well there is no other word for horsemeat.
卻沒有馬肉的美化詞
I thought maybe you could invent one.
所以我想或許你們可以造一個出來
What do you think Don? I think it's a tall order.
你覺得呢,唐,高難度任務啊,
Do you have to use horsemeat?
一定得用馬肉嗎
All dog food is horsemeat.
所有的狗糧都是馬肉做的
People eat it all over the world.
全世界人們都會吃
I've eaten it. It's delicious. It's like venison.
我吃過,美味,跟鹿肉一樣
I've eaten it.
我也吃過
I'll tell you what I'm telling the avenue:
我要向麥迪遜大道上的廣告公司宣告
Best idea gets my business.
擁有最佳創意,才能成為我們的代理商
How long do we have?
時限多長
I'm in town until friday
我會在城里待到周五
but only the big firms are rushing.
但只有大公司才有實力趕進度
Well I'm not gonna sit here and brag about how big I am.
放心,我不會干坐著吹噓自己有多"大"
Roger.
羅杰
Bert.
伯特
I have two simple rules.
我只有兩個要求
I don't want to change the recipe. It's all meat.
第一,配方不得更換,堅持馬肉
And two my father named it Caldecott farms.
第二,考爾德科特農場由我父親命名,不得更換
Don't change the name. Don't change the product.
不換品牌,不換產品
Got it.
了解
Walk me out?
送我出去嗎
We had their business before
我們以前也做過他們的廣告代理
But her father was a son of a bitch.
但她父親真是個混球
You know people spend more money
知道嗎,現在人們在狗糧上的開銷
On dog food than baby food.
比嬰兒食品還要多
I'll put the fellas on it.
比成人食品也要多吧
Is that really necessary?
有必要攙著我嗎
You've never walked in high heels.
你根本不知道穿高跟鞋的感覺
No coming in here.
等等,轉過來
What are you doing here?
你此次到底為何事而來
I wanted to see you and I need something new...
我想見你,而且也想要些新發展
I'll bet you do.
但愿如此
...For my business.
為我的生意,
Besides you're married aren't you?
況且,你不是結婚了嗎
I am. Still or again?
確實,舊愛還是新歡,
You know it's again and don't get cute.
你知道是新歡的,別裝無知
I heard she's a teenager.
聽說還是個妙齡女郎
Probably too jealous to let you
這樣的話,她應該會心生嫉妒
Have a business dinner with me.
不會允許你跟我共進晚餐的吧
Gonna need a reason.
何種應酬
Because I know you're good at this
你不是很拿手嗎
Advertising I mean.
我是說,廣而告之
Tomorrow night. Somewhere french.
明晚,法式餐廳
Avec Plaisir.
榮幸之至
All the lights were on. I figured you'd be home.
所有燈都開著,還以為你在家呢
I knew you were coming over
我知道你要過來
It might be dark when I got home
怕你來的時候太黑了
And I didn't want the McKays to see you turning on the lights.
而且我也不想讓麥凱看到你開燈
That's very thoughtful.
真是心思縝密
I'm making Spaghetti with cream butter and cheese.
我要用奶油,奶酪,干酪來做意大利面
And hot pepper? Yes.
再加辣椒,對,
I had it like that in little Italy.
我想做成在意大利吃的那種味道
Oh. I love that place.
我愛那個地方
Believe it or not I get treated very well there.
信嗎,我在那兒過得好極了
Oh I wish I could take you there.
真希望你也一起去
I know.
我知道
Don I swear I'm not talking about our future.
唐,我發誓這不是在討論我們的未來
I entered into this with my eyes open.
說著說著就到那兒了
I pushed you.
我的錯
What does it matter?
有什么關系
Here we are and I look at your life.
像現在這樣,我旁觀著你的生活
And even if I remove myself from the picture
即使將自己從你的生活中抹去
I see a man who is not happy.
你仍然不幸福
I'm happy now.
我現在很幸福啊
What?
怎么了
Okay.
你還好吧
Okay.
我很好
I'm going to lie down.
我去躺一下
Come get me when you want to.
弄好了就叫我
Why did I decide to leave surgery?
我為何決定放棄做外科醫生
These last few months have been difficult
最近這幾個月過得很不順意
But I found a reserve of strength
但我發現了在自己體內
In myself I didn't know I had.
還蘊藏著另一股力量
I realized there are other ways to
讓我意識到,除了用手術刀給病人做手術
Heal people besides cutting them open.
我還可以用其他的方法治愈人們
What experience have you had with psychiatry?
你有精神學科的相關閱歷嗎
Well that's kind of personal.
這問題涉及到個人隱私
Greg remember what Steve said
格雷格,記住史蒂夫說的
This is a field about the most intimate details in life.
精神學科本身就涉及的是人們最為私密的領域
More intimate than their organs?
比內臟還私密嗎
You know I'm curious why you won't answer the question.
我很好奇,為什么你就是不回答這個問題
What is your experience with psychiatry?
你有精神學科的相關閱歷嗎
None personally but my dad had a nervous breakdown.
個人沒有,但我爸曾經精神崩潰
I didn't know that.
沒聽你說過
Yeah no one was buying furniture.
因為沒人買他的家具
My mom ran away for two weeks because
我媽曾離家出走兩個星期
He wouldn't get a christmas tree.
因為他不肯買圣誕樹
A headshrinker got him through but
有位神經病醫生治好了他
We weren't allowed to talk about it.
但我們家人對這件事都諱莫如深
Greg that's wonderful.
格雷格,太棒了
It was a lot of things Joan.
往事不堪回首,瓊
No answer like that.
不是,我說的是你的狀態
This is a talking profession.
這是個嘴上功夫的職業
The way you just were with me right now so open
只要你表現得像跟我聊天一樣,敞開心扉
He's gonna love you.
他就肯定會喜歡你
The most important thing about an interview
面試最重要的一點就是
Is to express enthusiasm in a believable way.
用適當的方式表現你的熱情
No selfdeprecating humor.
不要自我嘲諷,妄自菲薄
You're smart. You're funny. You're great to be around
你很聰明,你很風趣,你很好相處
But you haven't decided if they're the right one.
但你不確定他們是不是可棲的良木
This isn't a beauty pageant.
可面試不是選美
Well I've seen executives crash and burn.
我見過很多面試官崩潰的情形
I can't believe I never told you that.
我怎么會沒告訴過你呢
I just...
我只是
Wanted more than I thought I would want.
沒想到自己會有這么多的奢望
But it'll pass.
但都會過去的
Actually I know for a fact it will.
實際上,我確信它會過去的
I don't want it to pass.
我可不想讓它過去
One day I dropped the kids off at school
有天我把孩子們送到學校后
and I saw you in the yard.
看到你站在校園里
I kept wishing for you to get in the car
我真想讓你鉆進車里
and drive away with me.
和我飛馳而去
Just let it go.
別亂想了
I'll clear my schedule.
我會重排自己的行程
We can go to Mystic or somethin for the rest of the week.
我們可以去米斯蒂克小鎮度過這周
Mystic?
米斯蒂克(直譯為"仙境")
I can think of someplace if you're serious.
如果你是認真的話,我可以想到好去處
I am.
我是說真的
Okay.
好的
Oh damn it.
該死
Hello. Roger it's Joan.
喂,羅杰,我是瓊,
Joan Harris. Jesus.
瓊·哈里斯,老天,
You're lucky I answered. Ginger's not in.
幸好是我接的,金吉不在
I know. She has a hair appointment
我知道,她去做頭發了
The last tuesday of every month.
每月最后一個星期二
She does?
是嗎
And I know that your lunch canceled.
我也知道你的午餐取消了
What am I wearing?
那我現在穿什么衣服
So how are things?
近來如何
Mr. Hooker has rearranged the
胡克先生按姓名首字母
Secretaries in the pool alphabetically.
重新編排了公司里的女秘書們
By cup size?
按罩杯大小嗎
Well I know where you'd be sitting.
那樣的話我知道你該排在哪兒
You're making me sorry I called you.
你這樣會讓我后悔給你打電話
I need a favor. I need help finding work.
我需要幫忙,幫忙找工作
Something happen with Dr. Cut up? Not at all.
那個外科醫生出了什么事嗎,與他無關,
He's pursuing his dream of becoming a psychiatrist
他正在努力追尋自己成為精神醫生的夢想
But that means more training
那就意味著更多的學習
and I just don't want him moonlighting all the time.
而我不想讓他獨自負擔我們兩個人的生活
Why does it matter?
這很重要嗎
It doesn't. None of my business.
沒有,也不關我的事
Why don't you come back here?
回來工作如何
Roger I've been replaced
羅杰,我已經被人取而代之了
And a secretary makes less money than
況且做秘書還比不上
If I was working at a department store.
我在百貨公司賺得多
I'm so glad you called me.
真高興你打給我了
I'm sorry it had to be for a favor.
很抱歉因為有所求才打給你
No I like that you thought of me
不,你能想到我我已經很開心了
You know to ask.
至少,你想到了我
You want to be on some people's minds.
希望能被某人記在心上
Some people's you don't.
當然也不想被某些人記住
That's nice. So do you miss it here?
你真好,你想這兒了嗎,
Are you asking if I miss you?
你是在問我是否想你了嗎
Well I guess I am
大概是吧,因為除了我
because everything else is different.
這兒的一切都已經不同了
I should go.
我該掛了
Well how do I work this if I think of anybody?
如果找到了工作該怎么做
Just give them your number?
直接把你的電話號碼給他們嗎
Look at you figuring things out for yourself.
隨便你,自己看著辦吧
Bye bye Joanie.
拜拜,瓊妮
Look who's here.
看看誰來了
I'm sorry I missed the funeral.
抱歉錯過了葬禮
My grandson was graduating.
我孫子剛好畢業典禮
It was beautiful.
祝賀你
Judy fixed lunch. We don't have to talk right away.
朱蒂安排了午餐,我們可以過會兒再談
I don't have a lot of time.
我沒多少時間
Betty wants to know what the house is worth.
貝蒂想知道這房子價值多少
I'm a lawyer. I'm not a real estate agent.
我是個律師,又不是房產經紀人
Well the house was left to both of us.
房子是我們共同所有的遺產
I don't understand why I shouldn't be able to buy
憑什么我出的價錢是父親當時買價的兩倍
it away from her at double what dad paid for it.
還沒法從她手里買過來呢
They bought it in the late '20s.
他們可是20多歲時買的
Dad always said it was the top of the market.
但父親說這房子在當時炙手可熱
Your father intended you to get
你父親說這話是因為
as much money for it as you could
他想讓你們把這房子賣個好價錢
So basically dad gave it to Betty because
相當于父親已經把房子給了貝蒂
he knew I didn't have any money.
因為他知道我不可能有錢買
This is ugly. You know that?
太可惡了,知道嗎
Milton I need to speak to you in confidence.
米爾頓,有些事我想單獨跟你談談
I need your advice.
我需要聽聽你的建議
I need complete confidentiality.
你得絕對保守秘密
It's my husband.
有關我丈夫
I just found out some compromising facts.
我發現了一件難以啟齒的丑事
He uh he's been married before
他,他以前結過婚
And he
而且
Well it's not even his real name and
用的是假名
he bought her a house his exwife.
還給他的前妻,買了棟房子
II need to know what to do.
我該怎么辦
I don't know him Betsy.
我不了解他,貝蒂
I met him at your wedding.
我只在你們的婚禮上見過他而已
I know your father didn't want him in the will.
但我知道你父親的遺囑里沒有提到他
So? What do you want to do?
所以呢,你想怎么辦,
Do you want a divorce?
想離婚嗎
In New York State you need to prove adultery.
在紐約州你需要出示他不忠的證據
Can you?
你有嗎
Maybe.
也許吧
I mean prove it in a court of law.
那可是在法庭的眾目睽睽之下
That's hard to do.
會很難堪
Unless he wants out but you're not gonna get anything.
除非他主動離婚,但你就什么也分不到了
You won't even be able to buy William out of the house.
也沒法從威廉那買回房子的產權了
You'll have to sell it.
除非你將它賣掉
And he can take the children.
而且他可以得到孩子的監護權
That's my legal advice.
以上是法律建議
Do you want the rest of it?
想聽聽私人建議嗎
Are you afraid of him? No.
你怕他嗎,不怕,
Is he a good provider?
他是個稱職的頂梁柱嗎
Well he is but that's not the point.
是吧,但那又怎樣
It's a lie so big Milton.
這簡直是彌天大謊,米爾頓
I feel like I've been in some dream since I found out.
我發現這事以后就覺得自己一直像在做夢
Just saying it out loud to you
現在對你說出來
This is the first time I'm realizing it's true.
我才意識到這一切都是真的
You have three small children together.
你們還育有三個孩子
At least go home give it a try.
至少先回家去,試試
That's what I'd tell my own daughter.
我跟自己的女兒就是這樣建議的
Damn it Betts! This isn't right!
該死,貝蒂,你不能這樣做
Look he waited.
看啊,他居然等到現在
This is number three.
這已經是我第三支煙了
What do you want?
想點什么
I'm going to have one of those lovely wines.
我要一瓶可愛的葡萄酒
Why did you have two? Are you nervous?
你怎么都抽了兩根了,緊張嗎
She'll have one of those lovely wines.
她要一瓶葡萄酒
Bordeaux.
波爾多
Don wants to call in a focus group right away.
唐想馬上就為你成立一個策劃小組
That's enough business.
真是受寵若驚
I want to know everything that's
我想知道過去二十年
happened in the last 20 years.
發生的所有事情
Longer.
不只吧
It wasn't until years later
因為幾年后
that I realized you were the only
我才發現你是我在那段歲月中
person I could remember that time with.
唯一懷念的伴侶
What do you want to remember?
你想聽些什么
What I was like at that age
我當年的樣子
Paris before the war
戰前的巴黎
Eating in cemeteries.
在公墓里吃飯
People were jumping out of windows
人們東躲西藏,疲于奔命時
and we were on vacation.
我們卻在悠閑地度假
I don't remember much.
我記不得太多了
Are you trying to tell me when you saw
你是想說看《卡薩布蘭卡》的時候
"Casablanca"you didn't think about me?
你壓根不會想起我嗎,
You mean Peter Lorre?
你是說彼得?洛嗎
You seemed so happy to see me and
你上次見到我還很高興
now you're just being... drunk.
這次怎么...醉醺醺的感覺
Look Annabelle.
聽著,安娜貝爾
We were not in "Casablanca."
我們可不是在拍《卡薩布蘭卡》的電影
The only similarity is that you left me for another man.
唯一相似的情節就是你拋下我跟別的男人跑了
When she gets on the plane at the end?
最后她登上了飛機嗎
That woman got on the plane with a man
那女人是跟一個
who was going to end world war II
能結束二戰的男人跑的
Not run her father's dog food company.
可不是為了經營她父親的狗糧公司
You were adrift. You didn't do anything but spend money.
你當年就是個登徒浪子,只會揮霍金錢
You walked around like you were hoping to
你游走四方,覺得自己能成為
be a character in somebody else's novel.
別人生命中的男主角似的
The boxing.
對拳擊的癡迷
I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your reasons.
我不想聽你在這兒胡言亂語
Believe it or not I still remember them.
不管你相信與否,我一直都記得
Oh jesus where's the wine?
老天,酒怎么還沒來
I don't like the way you're looking at me.
我不喜歡你這樣看著我
How am I looking at you?
怎樣看著你
With pity.
滿是憐憫
I finally found a beautiful carefree
我好不容易找到一個美麗的
girl unconcerned about the future.
不在意將來的無憂無慮的女孩
I was more serious than you. Well I got mine.
我比你認真,我也有認真對待的時候,
I married Mona joined the firm
我娶了莫娜,加入了廣告公司
And then I got shipped off to the pacific for the duration.
戰爭時期還被遣送到太平洋戰區
When I came home I went to work while
回來后我開始工作
you were watching "Casablanca."
而你卻還沉迷于《卡薩布蘭卡》
And I got blamed when we lost the account.
當公司失去一個客戶,我被罵得狗血淋頭
All I heard was my father said
我只聽父親說過
Bert Cooper had a screw loose.
伯特·庫珀打了個大敗仗而已
Look you're rich.
聽著,你是有錢人
Let someone else take your horsemeat
讓別人買走你家的馬肉
and slap their label on it.
然后另外貼個商標算了
And do what?
然后怎樣
Oh I don't want a whole bottle. I'll help.
我喝不了一整瓶,有我呢,
And I told him the closest we ever got to Hemingway
我說我們離海明威最近的一次就是
was sitting in a chair he once sat in.
坐在他坐過的椅子上
And that was in the '20s not the '30s.
那是20歲時的事,不是30歲
And then he said he remembered me
然后他說他還記得我
Because I was the one who'd introduced him to peanut butter.
因為是我把他帶入花生醬的美味世界的
Yeah I never understood that.
我一直搞不懂
They had peanuts in Europe.
歐洲明明有花生的啊
No one ever thought of that?
就沒人想過把它做成花生醬嗎
Look at us. Oh will you stop?
看看外面,你省省好吧,
Roger do I look like a widow?
羅杰,我像個寡婦嗎
You look great.
你光彩照人
You still want me.
你還愛我
So what?
那又怎樣
I'm married
我結婚了
Newlywed honeymooning.
新婚,蜜月期
How could I have missed the window between Mona and her?
我怎么就錯過了你在莫娜和她之間的空擋呢
There really wasn't much of a window.
沒什么空擋
It kind of overlapped.
這兩段婚姻是重疊的
Well I was there first.
我比她們都要早
We'll just take this and tack it onto that.
讓我直接取代她們兩個吧
I'm gonna get you a cab.
我給你叫出租車
Are you afraid I'll be disappointed?
是怕你會讓我失望嗎
You were always good drunk.
你醉酒之后一直都表現得更好
Annabelle let me get you a cab.
安娜貝爾,我去給你叫出租車
It's different with this girl.
我跟她在一起的感覺不一樣
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Good night.
晚安
How'd it go?
面試怎樣
I screwed up all my answers
回答得一塌糊涂
And I tried to talk about the articles
本來還想談談文章
but I couldn't remember anything.
但又什么都不記得了
I made a fool out of myself.
搞得自己跟白癡一樣
I am sure that's not true. You weren't there.
沒有那么糟的,你又沒看見,
Stop acting like you know everything.
別說得好像你洞悉萬事一樣
You'll have other interviews. I don't want 'em.
還有別的機會的,不感興趣,
I don't want to be a psychiatrist.
我不想當精神科醫生
It's not medicine.
這根本不屬于醫學范疇
I might as well work at a bank.
跟在銀行工作也沒什么不同
I don't care what you do as long as you do something.
你只要能找到份工作我就萬幸了
We need money.
我們需要錢
I did everything I was supposed to do
我可以做的都嘗試過了
Everything they told me
統統按照他們的指示
College med school.
大學,醫學院
I wanted to be a surgeon since I was that big.
從這么小我就開始想當外科醫生
I'm sorry Greg.
很遺憾,格雷格
Maybe it's time to move on.
你該向前看了
Hey you don't know!
你知道什么
You don't know what it's like to
你根本不知道那種
want something your whole life
努力期盼了一輩子
To plan for it to count on it and not get it!
到頭來卻什么也沒實現的滋味
Okay?
拜托
Ah! Oh shit?
該死
What the hell?!
搞什么
You're insane! You know that?!
你瘋了,你知道嗎
Why isn't he wearing a white coat?
他怎么不穿白大褂
He looks like a dogfood salesman.
看起來跟個狗食銷售員似的
Dogs don't like uniforms.
狗不喜歡制服
Well we're lucky. Everyone has an appetite today.
今天不錯,大家都很有胃口
They said we should bring them hungry
他們要求先要讓狗餓著
But he does seem to like this.
不過看起來是真喜歡吃
How would you describe your dog's temperament?
形容一下你的狗的性格吧
She's picky and she's nervous sometimes
它很挑剔,有時甚至神經質
But she's very smart. And yours?
但很聰明,你的呢,
He's independent you know?
它很獨立,明白嗎
He knows what he likes. He's pretty hard to fool.
它知道自己想要什么,很難耍到它
Oh my god they're describing themselves.
老天,他們是在說自己吧
This your first group?
這就是第一組嗎
What if I told you
我想說的是
your dogs were enjoying Caldecott Farms?
你們的狗正在享用考爾德科特農場的狗食
What's it called? I wouldn't like it.
什么,不能吃這個,
Bingo stop. I've never heard of it.
賓果,不許吃了,我沒聽過這牌子,
Well you should. They make it out of ponies.
太不應該了,他們用馬肉來做狗食
Goodness gracious. That's this one?
仁慈的主啊,就是這個嗎
This is the first I'm hearing of this.
這是我第一次聽說這事
I wish you would've told me.
你應該早些告訴我
When people are protesting I'm on board.
人們都在保護動物的時候,我卻在殘害
Well what brand does your dog prefer?
那您的狗喜歡什么牌子的狗食呢
Why would you do this to us? It's inhumane.
你怎么能這樣對我們,簡直不人道,
Bingo looks sick. Turn it off.
賓果好像不舒服,關掉,
Could somebody get that? I can't turn it off.
誰去弄一下,我關不掉啊,
It's actually happening. Turn off the sound.
這是真實場景啊,把聲音關掉,
I already know how people feel.
我知道人們是什么反應
It's your job to change that.
所以才讓你改變這種狀況
Any agency that does not change the name
如果哪個廣告公司告訴你可以不必更換品牌名
is stealing your money.
那一定是在騙你的錢
The product is good it's high quality
你的產品很好,質量上乘
Dodogs love it but the name has been poisoned.
狗狗喜愛,但這品牌現在是臭名昭著
That name got us where we are.
我們憑著這品牌一路走來
Do you think that was just luck?
你覺得只是靠運氣嗎
I'm not saying a new name is easy to find
我并不是說換個新名字很容易
And we will give you a lot of options
雖然我們可以為你提供很多選擇
But it's a label on a can.
但那始終只是罐子上的商標而已
It will be true because it will promise the quality
誠然,罐里所裝的食物質量如何
of the product that's inside.
品牌名是一種重要的保障
Well I'm going to wait it out
我還是到外面去等吧
And not for these morons
我已經不指望你們這些蠢貨了
but for another agency to solve my problem.
還是找別的廣告公司來解決我的問題吧
Jesus Annabelle let it go.
老天,安娜貝爾,你放手吧
The name is done.
那品牌已經完了
It's unfair but it's over.
是不公平,但完了就是完了
Annabelle! Are you ready for the next group?
安娜貝爾,準備好進行下一組了嗎,
I don't like the way you're speaking to me.
我不喜歡你跟我說話的語氣
Everybody out.
大家回避一下
Is this about last night?
是昨晚的遷怒嗎
I don't even remember last night.
我早已忘卻昨晚發生了何事
Oh well you threw yourself at me and I turned you down.
你撲到我身上,但我把你推開了
I'm right. You want to hurt me.
我沒猜錯,你惡意針對我
No. No I don't.
不,我沒有
You want to know if it was a great time?
想聽我說當年是段美好時光嗎
It was.
是的
Do you want to know if you broke my heart?
想聽我說你傷了我的心嗎
Obviously.
毫無疑問
Well it was a mistake.
是我的錯
It's nice to hear but it doesn't matter anymore.
聽你這么說我感到安慰,但已經無所謂了
It does to me.
對我有所謂
When I was burying this man
當我給那個男人送葬的時候
All I thought was
我腦海中只有一個念頭
I'd have rather had my heart broken every day by you.
我寧愿我心日日為你碎,也要與你在一起
You were the one.
你就是我命中注定的男人
You weren't.
可惜你不是我命中注定的女人
Well you're lucky you found her.
你很幸運,因為你最終找到了那個女人
Goodbye Roger.
再見,羅杰
I think it's about four hours to Norwich
大概還有四小時到諾威奇吧
But the Norwich Inn might be a little past it
但諾威奇旅店可能更遠一些
And we can check in till midnight. We'll be fine.
午夜前都可以登記入住,沒事的
I'll be right out.
馬上回來
Daddy?
爸爸
I'll be right back Salamander.
我馬上就回來,小寶貝
Daddy!
爸爸
I left my hat in the car.
我把帽子忘在車里了
Get it later.
一會兒再拿
I need to talk to you.
我有話對你說
Go upstairs. We want to say hi to daddy.
上樓去,我們想跟爸爸打招呼,
Upstairs.
上樓
You're home early. What did William do now?
你提前回家了,威廉現在怎么樣
Not right now Don.
現在不是說這個的時候,唐
Why didn't you just call the office?
為什么你不直接打電話到辦公室
I came home to feed the dog and change shirts.
我回來給狗喂食,換件衣服
I have a client dinner in the city.
一會兒在城里有個應酬
I need to show you something.
我要給你看點東西
What's going on? Open this drawer.
到底怎么了,把抽屜打開,
Betts that's my desk.
貝蒂,那是我的桌子
Open the drawer or I will.
你不打開的話,我會親自動手
Fine.
好吧
Betty this is my desk.
貝蒂,這是我的桌子
It's private.
私人領域
Where did you get these?
你從哪兒拿的鑰匙
You left them in the pocket of your bathrobe
你忘在浴袍口袋里了
But I could've had a locksmith in here anytime I wanted.
我隨時可以找個鎖匠將它強行打開
I respected your privacy too long.
我尊重你的隱私已經太久了
Open it.
打開
No.
不,
You know I know what's in there.
你很清楚我知道里面有什么
I can explain.
我可以解釋
You didn't have to look at my things.
你沒必要翻我的東西
Which things Don?
什么東西,唐
The pictures covered with other people's names?
寫著另一個名字的你的照片嗎
Is that you?
是你嗎
Dick is that your name?
迪克,是你的名字嗎
People change their names Betts.
人都有可能改名字的,貝蒂
You did. I did
你也改過,我是改過,
I took your name.
從了你的姓
And so did this Anna woman whoever she is.
這個叫安娜的女人也一樣,雖然我不知道她是誰
I can explain. I know. I know you can.
聽我解釋,我知道,你能解釋,
You're a very very gifted storyteller.
你可是講故事的好手
Betts I
貝蒂,我
I need a drink.
我需要酒
Are you thinking of what to say or
你是在醞釀要怎么說嗎
are you just looking at that door?
還是想著要從這扇門出去
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪兒也不去
I'll get you a drink. Just sit down.
我給你拿喝的,你坐
You bought her a house.
你給她買了房子
Where do you want me to start?
你想讓我從哪兒講起
What's your name?
你叫什么
Donald Draper...
唐納德·德雷柏
But it used to be Dick Whitman.
但我以前叫迪克·惠特曼
And who's that woman? Your other wife.
那女人是誰,另一個妻子嗎
It wasn't...
我跟她...
Romantic.
并非男女愛情關系
I ended up married to her because I ran away to join the army.
因為我去參軍,我們之間的婚姻也到了盡頭
There was an accident.
戰場上出了事故
This guy was killed and I was injured.
有個人死了,我也受了重傷
But they made a mistake.
但他們登記錯了
All I had to do was be him and I could leave Korea.
而我只要借用他的身份就可以離開韓國
Be who?
誰的身份
Donald Draper.
唐納德·德雷柏
You took his name?
你用了他的名字
Yes.
是的
Isn't that against the law?
這不是犯法的嗎
Yes.
是的
I found out it was easier to be him than to start over.
但我發現以他的身份生活比從頭再來簡單得多
It turned out he was married to that woman
后來我發現他已有家室
so I took care of her.
所以我得照顧她
And then I divorced her the minute I met you.
我與你相識之后,就與她辦了離婚手續
You divorced her on Valentine's Day 1953
你跟她在1953年的情人節離婚
Three months before we got married.
我們結婚的三個月前
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么不告訴我
Why couldn't you tell me any of this?
你為什么把這一切都緊緊地瞞著我
When? The day we met?
什么時候告訴你,相遇那天嗎
On our first date? On our wedding night?
初次約會那天嗎,新婚當晚嗎
Why did you need to know?
你為什么非得知道呢
You don't get to ask any questions.
你沒資格問問題
You have a family.
你還有家人
No I don't.
不,我沒有
All this time I thought you were some football hero
我一直以為你是某個足球明星
who hated his father.
因與父親不和而隱姓埋名
I knew you were poor.
我知道你出身貧困
I knew you were ashamed of it.
我知道你以此為恥
I see how you are with money. You don't understand it.
我知道你的金錢觀,你完全沒有概念
I was very poor.
我是很窮
Did you see her when you were in California?
你之前去加州的時候見她了嗎
I did...
是的
And she reminded me that I loved you.
但她更加讓我知道,我愛你
What would you do if you were me?
如果你是我,你會如何
Would you love you?
你還會愛這樣一個男人嗎
I was surprised that you ever loved me.
我很懷疑你是否真的愛過我
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?
我是不是該同情你啊
I don't know.
不知道
You obviously wanted me to know this
你顯然是想讓我知道這些事
or you wouldn't have left your keys
否則你不會故意丟下鑰匙
You wouldn't have kept all of this in my house.
不會把這些證據統統放在我的房子里
Say something.
說話啊
I didn't think I had a choice...
我覺得我別無選擇
And I don't know what the difference is.
我也不知道這有什么不同
This is our house and those are our children.
這是我們共同的房子,我們兩個的孩子
Well there's a big difference
當然不同
You lied to me every day.
你每天都對我撒謊
I can't trust you. I don't know who you are.
我無法信任你,我都不知道你是誰
Yes you do.
你知道的
We're not done.
這事沒完
Betts I'm in here.
貝蒂,我在這兒
How is he?
他怎樣了
He kicked his blankets off.
踢被子了
Sit with me.
坐我旁邊
This was my father Archibald.
這是我父親,阿基保爾
But this
但這位
That's not my mother.
這不是我母親
My mother was a 22yearold prostitute
我母親是個22歲的妓女
who died having me.
生我時難產而死
This woman
這個女人
Abigail Archie's wife
阿比蓋爾,阿基保爾的妻子
She raised me.
她養育了我
When I was 10
我十歲的時候
Arch died and we moved.
阿基保爾去世,我們搬了家
And Abigail took up with him
然后阿比蓋爾和他在一起了
Mack.
馬克
Uncle Mack.
馬克叔叔
He was nice to me.
他對我很好
What happened to them?
他們后來怎么了
They're all dead.
都去世了
Even Adam?
亞當也是嗎
The little boy in all the pictures.
有個小男孩幾乎出現在每一張照片里
I assume he's your brother.
我猜是你的弟弟
He was my halfbrother.
是同父異母的弟弟
And he died.
他也死了
He killed himself.
自殺
He came to me because he wanted help...
他需要幫忙,所以來找我
And I turned him away.
但我拒絕了他
He didn't even want help. He just
其實他不是需要幫忙,只是
He just wanted to be part of my life...
只是想要和我一起生活
And I couldn't risk all of this.
但我卻不肯冒險
He hung himself.
最后他上吊了
I'm sorry. I am.
我很抱歉,真的
Bob how are you?
鮑勃,最近如何
Listen I've got a favor to ask you.
聽著,幫我個忙
I know this girl actually you met her once
有個女孩,你見過一次的
Joan Holloway
瓊·霍洛韋
Well Harris. Redhead.
現在姓哈里斯,紅頭發
Yes she's beautiful.
對,很美的那個
Anyway she's expensive
當然,她的工資要求也很高
But you're always complaining about
你不是一直念叨著
needing someone to whip your place into shape
想找個人幫你打理生意嗎
So think about it.
考慮一下她吧
Yeah I want to help her out.
對,我想幫她找工作
She's important to me.
她對我很重要
Oh Jane's fine. Thanks for asking.
簡很好,多謝關心
Don't be a stranger.
別不給我面子哦
I'm sorry Joanie.
對不起,瓊妮
And I'm gonna buy you another vase to put those in.
我會給你買個新花瓶來裝這些花的
I'm gonna buy you a lot of things.
我會給你買很多東西
It's not about buying things.
不是買東西的事
I know I know but I've been an ass
我知道,我知道,我一直很混蛋
Feeling sorry for myself
我為自己感到可恥
because I couldn't solve this problem.
因為我連工作也解決不了
And it was so easy Joanie.
但其實很簡單,瓊妮
The answer was right in front of me.
答案就在眼前
I joined the army Joanie.
我參軍了,瓊妮
You're gonna be taken care of.
你會得到很好的待遇
We're gonna be taken care of.
我們都會得到很好的待遇
And the best part is I get to be a surgeon.
而且我還可以當外科醫生
They need them.
他們需要醫生
You joined the army?
你參了軍嗎
I know I should've asked you but I'll do
我知道應該提前征求你的意見
six weeks of basic training. That's it.
但我要做六個月的基本訓練,就是這樣
I'll do my residency in New York.
我會在紐約參加實習
And then what? And then I might have to go somewhere.
然后呢,然后我就會被派遣,
West Germany maybe Vietnam if that's still going on
西德,如果戰爭沒完的話還可能是越南
But a lot of docs don't have to go anywhere
但大多數醫生不會被派遣
especially if they have families.
尤其是那些有家室的
And I'll go in as a captain.
而且我是以上尉的身份參軍
Do you know what that means?
知道這代表著什么嗎
You don't have to work anymore.
你不用再工作了
I don't know what to say. oh Joanie
我不知道該說什么,瓊妮,
Please tell me this will make you happy
說你為我感到高興吧
Because it will make me happy to give you everything you want.
因為能給你想要的一切,是我最大的幸福
It's wonderful Greg.
太棒了,格雷格
And no more soup.
別再弄湯了
Get your coat. We're going out.
穿上外套,我們出去吃
We should. That's my girl.
好的,我的好女孩兒,
Do you want something?
需要些什么嗎
Are you gonna have something?
你有給我準備嗎
Daddy are you going to trick or treat?
爸爸,你要跟我們一起出去要糖果嗎
Yes of course.
當然
I'll see you tonight.
今晚再見
I didn't think you were coming in today.
我沒想到您今天要來
I canceled my plans.
我把出行計劃取消了
Do you want me to reschedule your lunch
需要我重新安排您與聯合水果公司的
with Jeff Stansbury at United Fruit?
杰夫·斯坦斯伯里先生之間的午餐嗎
No I have plenty to do.
不用,我有很多事要忙
Hello. I stopped by earlier.
喂,我剛去過你那兒,
No one answered. I was running all morning.
沒人應門,我整個早晨都在跑步,
About last night What happened?
關于昨晚,發生什么了,
Did you get caught?
被抓住了嗎
It's more complicated than that.
比你想的要復雜得多
So I suppose I'm not going to see you anymore?
意思就是我不能再見你了嗎
Not right now.
暫時不能
No.
不能
Are you okay?
你還好吧
Only you would ask about me right now.
現在也只有你會關心我了
Do I have to worry about my job?
我的工作不會有問題吧
No.
不會
Okay.
好的
I should go.
我該走了
Goodbye.
再見
Goodbye Suzanne.
再見,蘇珊娜
He's home! Let's go!
他回來了,出發
Shh. You'll wake the baby.
噓,小心把寶寶吵醒了
Do I look like a gypsy? Yes.
我像吉普賽人嗎,像,
Let's go let's go!
出發,出發
Do you want anything? No.
需要什么嗎,不需要,
Should I take the carriage or just carry him?
用拿嬰兒車載他出去還是直接抱著
It's cold out there.
外面很冷
You can stay here with him or I can.
你在家里陪他吧,要不我來
No.
不,
Good.
行,
What's taking so long?
別磨磨蹭蹭啦
Trick or treat!
不給糖就搗蛋
Well hello there. Look at this.
你們好啊,看看你們
We've got a gypsy and a hobo.
一個吉普賽人,一個流浪漢
And who are you supposed to be?
后面兩位是誰呢

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,畫(尤指幾何圖形),說成

聯想記憶
believable [bi'li:vəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的

 
disastrous [di'zɑ:strəs]

想一想再看

adj. 災難性的

聯想記憶
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解決,解答

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,與飛機有關的
n. 飛機,水平

 
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
gifted ['giftid]

想一想再看

adj. 有天賦的,有才華的

 
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 親密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

聯想記憶
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已訂婚者 v.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 荒岛大逃亡电影在线观看| 不要抛弃我| 爱妃直播| 天国车站在线观看| 爱很简单简谱| 深夜在线播放| 春节到,人欢笑,贴窗花,放鞭炮| 美女拉屎| 鲁滨逊漂流记阅读笔记| 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦观看| 李采潭全部作品| 杨子姗赵又廷演的电影叫什么| 拆迁补偿合同| 谢锐韬个人资料| 烽火流金电视剧全集免费观看| 许凯个人简历资料| 六级词汇电子版| 性视频在线播放| 魔界王子免费动漫观看| 日本电影忠犬八公的故事| 雳剑 电视剧演员表| 叫床mp3| 田中敦子| 命运航班| 蛇花| deathnote| 聊斋艳谭之荷花三娘子| 拾贝的小女孩阅读理解答案| 九龙城寨在线观看| 欧美黑人巨大精品videos| 电影双面情人| 啊信| 一江春水向东流电影| 唐街十三妹| 伦理电影在线看| 凤穿牡丹| 超级小熊布迷全集免费观看| 美女污视频| 749局演员表| 我的公主| 谭天谦|