Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
My goal was to remake Nate,
我的目的是重塑內特的形象
not to make you the star.
不是把你捧成明星
It's time for you to step aside.
你是時候退居幕后了
Which means that all her readers will flock to you,
這就意味著所有的讀者都會轉向你
Mr. New editor-in-chief.
新主編先生
Ivy?
艾薇嗎
Max.
馬克斯
My ex-boyfriend just shows up out of nowhere.
我的前男友突然冒了出來
The truth is gonna come out any second.
真相隨時會敗露
I'm looking for someone named Ivy.
我在找一個叫艾薇的人
I think some people here might call her "Charlie."
好像這里的人叫她"查莉"
My mom never wanted me
我媽媽一直不想讓我
to grow up with the burden of the Rhodes name.
以羅茲家人的身份長大
I knew your mother was bebend this.
我就知道這些事和你媽媽有關
Everything you say is a lie.
你說的一切都是謊言
The money is real.
但是錢是真的
Just stay away from me and my family.
離我和我的家人遠一點
I forgive you.
我原諒你了
So that means you're willing to give me a shot?
所以,你愿意再給我一次機會咯
One more.
僅此一次
Can you please tell me
你能告訴我
why people are not paying attention to me right now?
為什么大家現在都無視我嗎
It was you who uploaded that page, wasn't it?
是你公布了那個網頁,對不對
I was trying to show you what your friends are really like.
我只是想向你讓你知道你朋友的真面目
I think I need time alone
我想一個人靜一靜
to think about the future of our relationship.
好好想想我們以后該怎么走下去
You've really been good this whole time,
這段時間以來你確實變好了
haven't you?
對吧
On the upper east side,
在上東區
stayin' alive isn't as easy as it appears.
活著其實沒那么容易
And after last week's security breach
上周的泄密事件之后
leading to no new tips,
沒有人再向我爆料了
it looks like I might be dancing with myself.
看來我要上演獨角戲了
I've never seen so much lame before.
我從來沒見過這么多閃閃亮的衣服
But grandma actually wore this?
但外婆真的穿過這些嗎
Yes, and looked fabulous riding in on an elephant in it,
真穿過,相當搶眼
which is why the studio 54 anniversary party
這就是為什么54年度派對她是主賓
is in her honor... and Bianca Jagger's,
還有比安卡?賈格(70年代紐約夜店女王)
but we won't mention that to her when she arrives.
但這不必讓她知道
Bianca was a striver.
比安卡挖空心思
She could never outshine me no matter how little she wore.
但無論她穿得再少也奪不走我的光彩
Oh, mother! It's wonderful to see you.
媽媽,真高興見到你
Darling.
親愛的
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Oh, New York agrees with you.
紐約很適合你
You look fabulous.
你看起來棒極了
I just got off the phone with Ian Schrager.
我剛剛和伊恩?施拉格(精品酒店之父)通了電話
He sends his love.
他向你問好
He said he's recreating the entire club
他說他正在把整個俱樂部
down to the moon and the spoon.
重新裝修成月亮勺子主題
And I am going to wear that platinum jumpsuit
我會穿那件促使瑞安?奧尼爾(美國男演員)
that prompted Ryan O'neal to propose.
求婚的鉑金連衣褲
Now that he's a widower, I put him on the guest list.
他妻子已經去世了,我把他加進客人名單
Speaking of which,
說到這兒
what did you decide to do about inviting Carol?
邀請卡蘿的事你怎么打算的
I thought I'd leave the drama this year up to Barry and Diane.
鬧劇還是留給巴里和黛安吧(電影大亨巴里?迪勒和設計師妻子黛安?馮芙絲汀寶)
Yes, well, she does have a way of blowing things up.
她確實總有辦法把事情搞砸
I have all the family I need with you
我只需要你
and my two favorite granddaughters.
和我兩個最愛的外孫女
24 hours in the city that never sleeps.
在城里逛了24小時沒合眼
Quite an accomplishment for my blog
我的博客有的寫了
and for you, country boy.
還有你也收獲不小,鄉村男孩兒
I grew up in Miami.
我在邁阿密長大
I was impressed by your moves at Bunker Hill.
我對你在邦克山酒店的舞姿印象深刻
I can't feel my feet,
我的腳全麻了
and for once, I can't blame Alaia or Giuseppe.
這次不能怪阿萊亞或是喬治白(設計師)
Ah, I don't know those dudes.
我可不認識這些人
I do know those 4 am soup dumplings
我知道凌晨四點賣的湯餃
put David Chang to shame.
讓大衛?張(美籍韓裔著名廚師)情何以堪
Momofuk-who?
百福餐廳(大衛?張名下餐廳)算什么
And what about absinthe at Apotheke?
那萊比錫酒店的苦艾酒呢
And the sunrise over the high line?
那高線公園(原紐約廢棄鐵路)上的日出呢
How can anyone not love New York?
怎么會有人不喜歡紐約呢
Well, if you're not sick of me yet,
如果你還沒有煩我
you wanna show me some more later today?
今天你還帶我轉轉嗎
I would love to,
我很想
but I have this thing at studio 54.
但我今天得參加54年度派對
My grandma is the guest of honor,
我外祖母是主賓
which would shock you if you ever met her.
如果你見到她你肯定會很驚訝
But, uh, I promised I'd pick up the cake.
但我答應你我會去取蛋糕
Why would you trust an anonymous baker
為什么你明明認識大師級的廚師
when you have a master chef in your midst?
卻會選擇相信一個無名小卒
You could be my sous for the afternoon.
你下午可以給我打下手
Could we cover ourselves in flour and lick spoons
我們能用面粉把自己埋起來,舔勺子
and do other cute things?
或者做其他耍寶的事情嗎
That's a prerequisite.
那肯定的
Then I can't wait to don my chef whites.
那我迫不及待套上我的廚師白袍了
I'll call you later.
我晚點兒打給你
Okay.
好的
Now that's what I like to see-- you writing again.
這正是我想看見的,你又開始寫作了
What is it? Sophomore novel? Short story?
寫什么,第二部小說還是短文呢
Well, it's more like a rebuttal.
更像是辯護
These online haters are like cockroaches.
這些網上惡評我的人就像小強一樣
You kill one, and then three more pop up in its place.
打死一只,又竄出三只
You're not seriously being the kind of author
你不是真的是那種
that fights every negative review on Amazon?
會在亞馬遜上辯駁每一個惡評的作家吧
I mean, people will think you've lost your mind.
大家會覺得你瘋了
Which is why I have Danfan,
所以才有了"蛋炒飯"
the tireless online avatar I've created to fend off critics.
我假裝粉絲不知疲倦地在網上辯護我
Alessandra isn't returning my calls,
亞歷山德拉不回我的電話
so I gotta fight this battle on my own.
所以我必須自己打贏這場仗
That's it. I stay quiet
夠了
while you crashed bridal showers
你亂闖婚前派對還有簽售會臨陣脫逃
and skipped out on book tours.
我都保持沉默
I was hoping with enough time and support that you'd realize
我希望給你足夠的時間和支持之后
that even though your book didn't do as well as you hoped,
你能意識到就算你的書沒有你想象的暢銷
you still have your whole future ahead of you.
你面前仍然是光明大道
Being a shut-in is not bouncing back.
作個宅男并不是在蓄勢待發
I was defending my honor.
我在維護自己的榮譽
It's time to leave "Inside" behind and go outside.
是時候該拋開《局外人》 去外面轉轉了
Cece's party's tonight. I expect you to be there.
茜茜今晚有派對,我希望你能來
Looks like I'm not the only one everyone despises.
看來大家嫌棄的不只有我一個人
Lonely boy's fans are slowly dwindling,
寂寞男孩的粉絲正逐漸減少
but his haters are going forth and multiplying.
但是反對者卻成倍增加
My personal favorite?
而我最欣賞的是
@ihatehumphrey.
"我恨漢弗瑞"
Why should I thank someone for a blender?
為什么我要感謝送我臺攪拌機的人
Do I look like the kind of girl who makes Margaritas?
我看起來像是做瑪格麗塔(雞尾酒)的女生嗎
Oh, Margarita sound delicious.
瑪格麗塔很美味
But six month away at least.
但是最少六個月后我才能喝
Any correspondence from Mr. Louis?
路易先生聯系你了嗎
No. I told you.
沒有,我告訴過你了
He's doing missionary work with Father Cavalia
他正在某個連馬桶都沒有的國家
in some nation without plumbing
和卡伐利亞神父一起傳教呢
and waiting for my call.
而且還在等我的電話
But wedding still on?
但婚禮仍舊繼續吧
Of course it is.
當然了
I still love Louis. I just want to marry
我還愛著路易,我只不過是想嫁給
the sweet prince who returned my Vivier slipper
那個歸還我維威耶鞋子的迷人王子
and made me believe in fairy tales,
是他令童話成真
not one of the brothers Grimm.
而不是格林兄弟
Even Prince Charming can fall off horse.
就算是白馬王子也可能會從馬上跌落
But Louis still hasn't found his way back in the saddle.
但路易還沒想好怎么重新回到馬上
Shocking for someone schooled
對于一個接受過正規馬術訓練的人來說
in classical dressage.
太讓人吃驚了
I need this time apart to figure out
我要利用這段分開的時間
where Louis went wrong and right it.
找出路易究竟哪里犯了錯并糾正過來
Maybe he "Freaky Friday" with Mr. Chuck.
也許他和恰克一塊上演了一幕《辣媽辣妹》(《辣媽辣妹》講母女二人交換身體的電影)
They struck by lightning at same time,
也許他們同時被閃電擊中
Or pee in same fountain.
或同時對著許愿池撒尿
That's incredibly unsanitary.
那真是太不衛生了
But you may be on to the key to returning Louis' virtue.
但是你提醒了我如何重造路易的美德
I am?
我嗎
Finish these.
把這些做完
No Polish parables.
不許用波蘭的寓言
I know I'm the new kid around here
我知道在這我算是新人
and I'm gonna make some mistakes.
不可避免的會犯錯
I just want you guys to know
我只是想告訴你們
that I'm not gonna resort to
我不會沿用戴安娜之前
the kind of dirty tactics that Diana used.
那套不道德的手段
"Spectator" only publishes truth.
《觀察家》只揭露真相
And yeah, sex sells, but if the story involves scandal,
性丑聞確實很賣座,但是如果涉及到緋聞
it needs to be verified.
就必須先證實才行
We have an opportunity to do things differently here.
我們有機會讓事情變得不一樣
So I'm around if anyone has any stories they'd like to pitch.
如果有人有線索可以隨時來找我
Thanks.
謝謝
Nate?
內特
I've got a lead
我們得到線報
on a famous congressman's wife who's having an affair.
一位知名國會議員的妻子有了婚外情
Well, we've heard that story a million times.
這種事我們聽了太多次了
Do we have a new angle?
有什么新角度嗎
What was going on in Washington at the time?
那個時候華盛頓情況怎樣
Does the wife want to come clean? Dig deeper.
那位妻子想要全盤托出嗎,深度挖掘一下
Before I do, you should know
在那之前,我想你該知道
the congressman is your cousin Tripp Van Der Bilt.
那位議員是你堂兄特里普?范?德?比爾特
You got my money yet?
你把錢帶來了嗎
I'm working on it.
我還在想辦法
I can't just walk into a bank and withdraw $500,000.
我不能直接走進銀行,取走五十萬美元
Well, in case you're lying,
鑒于你說謊成性
like you do about everything else,
為了防止被你騙
I found myself an insurance policy.
我給自己上了個保險
In fact, I'm dating her--
事實上,我在和一個女孩約會
Serena Van Der Woodsen. Have you heard of her?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森,你聽說過她嗎
What?
什么
Y-you can't date Serena.
你不能和瑟琳娜約會
Too late. And unless I get the money soon,
太晚了,除非我盡快拿到錢
one of our dates will involve a bottle of champagne
否則保不準我們哪次約會喝下一瓶香檳
and revelations about who you really are.
然后不小心把你的真實身份說溜嘴
Uh, should I show her this playbill I keep in my pocket
我應該在魚子醬上來之前還是之后
before or after the caviar?
給她看我口袋里這張節目單呢
I told you. I just need a little more time.
我說了,我只是再需要一點時間
Why can't you leave Serena out of it?
為什么你一定要把瑟琳娜牽涉進來
Because I'm having fun with her.
因為我和她在一起很開心
Listen....
聽著
The more she likes me, the more she trusts me,
她越喜歡我,就越信任我
and the more likely she is to believe me when I tell her
當我告訴她查莉?羅茲只不過是個鄉下窮人
that Charlie Rhodes
真名叫艾薇?迪肯斯
is just a white trash wanna be named Ivy Dickens.
她就更有可能信我
Well, don't let Lily see you together.
不要讓莉莉看見你們兩個在一起
She knows our history,
她知道咱倆的事
and if she tells Serena that we used to date,
如果她告訴瑟琳娜我們倆曾經交往過
she'll get suspicious.
她會懷疑的
Don't worry.
別擔心
I'm not gonna risk a lifetime of financial security
我才不會冒著丟掉一輩子經濟保障的風險
for brunch with the in-laws.
去和親家吃早午餐呢
Hi. We have a problem.
喂,我們有麻煩了
Yeah, well, add this one to the list.
好,再加上這條吧
Max is dating Serena.
馬克斯在和瑟琳娜約會
If you don't me to leave or get caught,
如果不想讓我離開這或者被人發現的話
we have to pay him off immediately.
我們得趕緊給他錢
Except we don't have the money.
但是我們沒有錢
I just came from the bank.
我剛從銀行回來
Turns out my mother's added a security measure
我媽媽在賬戶上加了安全協議
to the account-- probably to punish me.
可能是為了懲罰我
Any withdrawal over $50,000 requires her signature,
50萬以上的提款都需要她的簽字
which she will never agree to if we ask.
我們問她的話,她肯定不同意的
We have to make her think it was her idea.
得想辦法讓她主動提款給我們
I barely know her, and she's not speaking to you.
我不了解她,她也不和你說話
The money is the only thing that will stop Max from outing me.
能阻止馬克斯出賣我的只有錢
You keep Serena away from Max.
你負責讓瑟琳娜遠離馬克斯
I will work on my mother.
我負責搞定我媽媽
Looks like I'm not the only one doing the hustle.
看來騙人大盜不止我一個
Perhaps I should feather my hair tonight.
也許今晚我應該用羽毛裝飾頭發
I never really understood why it went out of fashion.
我真搞不懂為什么現在不流行了
For you, mother.
給你的,媽媽
From Ryan.
瑞安送來的
How thoughtful.
真貼心
Although I prefer Vanda orchids.
盡管我更喜歡萬代蘭花
How about Lilies of the valley?
白色鈴蘭花怎么樣
More like "Valley of the dolls" now that you've arrived.
你一來,更像是迷幻之谷了
I am here to reconstruct,
我是來握手言和的
not self-destruct. I promise.
不是來自找沒趣的,我保證
To honor the guest of honor.
向我們的貴賓致敬
I hope my invitation was lost in the...
我想我的邀請函
mail.
迷失在了郵件海洋中
It's a lovely thought, but it wasn't.
想法很可愛,但不是的
So what do you really want?
你究竟想要什么
Forgiveness.
寬恕
If this is about my cutting off Charlie's funds...
如果是關于我斷了查莉的資金...
I admit I made some mistakes in trying to protect her.
我承認我保護她的手段不太恰當
But she's forgiven me.
但是她已經原諒我了
In fact, we're closer than ever.
事實上 我們的關系比以前好多了
Funny. She lives with me,
真有趣 和她生活了那么久
and this is the first I'm hearing of this.
我卻是第一次聽到這種說法
Well, why else would she suggest I come for the party?
否則她為什么建議我來參加派對
We're both hoping that Studio 54
我們都希望54年度派對
would bring the Rhodes girls back together.
可以讓羅茲家的女孩們重歸于好
Well, you know, nothing makes me happier
沒有什么事比家庭和睦
than when my family gets along.
能更讓我更開心的了
That is, if you both can do that.
所以你倆都要為之努力
Of course, mother. It's your night.
當然了 媽媽 今晚你是主角
However, I will not tolerate
然而 我不會容許
any outbursts or judgmental tantrums.
任何人大發雷霆或是惡言相向
I am supposed to be the center of attention tonight,
我才應該是今晚關注的焦點
and I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望從始自終都是如此
I promise.
我保證
Now let's get those flowerss into some water.
現在我們去給花澆點水
Um, how could you be working
你怎么還能工作得下去
when you have a date to be discussed?
而不八卦一下你的約會對象
Spill!
秘密泄露了
Well, there's not much to say.
也沒什么可說的
Max and I spent the whole night together,
我和馬克斯整晚都在一起
wandering the city.
游覽這個城市
Is this the same Max
就是那個
that was supposed to meet you at "Sleep no more"?
本該在"別再睡了"派對上赴你約的馬克斯嗎
Yes, but if I wouldn't have given him a second chance,
是的 但如果我沒給他第二次機會
I never would've seen how great he is.
我永遠都不會知道他有多棒
We're spending the afternoon baking Cece a cake.
我們約好下午為茜茜烘烤蛋糕
Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard?
是不是浪漫至極了
Sure...
的確是
If he hadn't stood you up once already.
如果他之前沒放你鴿子的話
Maybe you shouldn't rush into this.
也許你不該太過草率
Where is this coming from?
怎么突然說這種話
You were the one who encouraged me to get out there and date.
是你鼓勵我走出去約會的
Well... I mean, for your blog.
我是指為了你的博客
Now that that's a bona fide success,
現在它大獲成功
I just don't wanna see you
我只是不想看見
revert to old Serena's taste in men.
你又回到了過去對男人的品味上
Oh, Max could not be further from the men I've dated.
馬克斯跟我以前約會的男人大不相同
He moved here from Portland. He hikes.
他從波特蘭搬到這里來 搭便車來的
okay.
好吧
Maybe he hasn't done hard time like the last one.
也許他不像你的前一任熬了出頭
But didn't you say
但你不是說過
he came to New York to find his ex-girlfriend?
他來紐約是找他前女友的嗎
Yeah, I forgot about her.
是的 我都忘了她了
Ivy.
艾薇
I mean, he did cross the country to see her.
我的意思是 他千山萬水來找她
Part of him must still love her.
肯定對她還有感情
Well, anyway, two dates in one day could be--
不管怎樣 一天里兩次約會
could be moving too fast.
的確進展得太快了
Always better to leave 'em wanting more.
永遠要吊著他們的胃口
Okay, I'll cancel my baking date.
好吧 我去取消烤蛋糕的約會
Oh, I have to reorder the cake now.
我現在得再重新訂購蛋糕了
Yeah.
是啊
I have to go get Cece some glitter eye shadow.
我得去幫茜茜找眼影閃粉
She said something about
她提過想弄個
lighting up the night with her liner.
能閃耀這個夜晚的眼妝
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah.
是的
Namaste.
合十禮
Sorry to interrupt
抱歉打擾了
you getting into someone's yoga pants.
你又看上哪個瑜伽美女了
Sri sri Ravi, a moment, please.
拉維斯里大師 請給我一點時間
An old, celibate,
一位年邁,禁欲的
male yoga teacher?
男性瑜珈老師
Your transformation really is astounding.
你的轉變真是令人震驚
Care to share how you gave up your bad Bass ways?
介意分享一下混蛋拜斯改邪歸正的經驗嗎
How you went from Charlie Sheen to Charlie Brown,
你如何從查理?辛變成了查理?布朗,查理?辛《好漢兩個半》演員,著名花花公子,查理?布朗是中的卡通人物
from bar to mitzvah?
從混酒吧到戒律了
There's no answer to that question. It's an evolution.
這問題無解 這是人的進化
What's really going on, Blair?
到底發生什么事了 布萊爾
Okay, if you must know,
好吧 如果你真想知道
I'm trying to pinpoint the source of your light
我想查明是什么指引你步入了正途
so I can pull Louis out of the darkness.
我好將路易從邪惡的深淵中拯救出來
You changed. So can he.
你變了 他也可以
I have all day.
我一天都很閑
Oh, it was great meeting your new staff.
很高興見到你的新員工
From what I can see,
據我觀察
Jared Kushner better watch his back.
賈德?庫斯納最好要提防一下了
Thanks.
謝謝
Before you leave, there's something I need to tell you.
你走前 我有點話想跟你講
One of my reporters received a tip.
我的一個記者收到了一個內幕消息
Maureen's cheating on Tripp.
莫林對特里普不忠
Well, there must some mistake.
這其中肯定有誤會
Maureen's a devoted wife.
莫林是一位忠誠的妻子
She even stuck by Tripp during that, uh,
她甚至因為特里普和瑟琳娜那次的事
unfortunate incident with Serena.
久久不能釋懷
Obviously, we'll verify everything first.
很顯然 我們首先得核實一下整個事件
You're not seriously considering running it?
你不是真想發布這條消息吧
Well, the information's out there,
消息已經泄露出來了
and if we don't, someone else will.
就算我們保密 也會有人發布的
And I don't wanna make a certain Australian patriarch's mistake
我不想犯
of burying the "News of the world" scandal.
掩藏澳大利亞族長丑聞的錯誤
If he'd let the "Journal" break it,
如果他讓接手
he might've saved his paper and a lot of embarrassment.
或許他還能少費點口舌,避免更多的尷尬
But, uh, this is a family matter.
但這是我們的家務事
And a public one, unfortunately.
很不幸也公眾事件
It's our chance to prove
不管故事是什么樣的
that "The spectator" is fair and balanced
這是我們的機會來證明
no matter what the story is.
《觀察家》是公平且稱職的
The site and our family
網站和我們的家族
will be in better shape for running it first.
首先會較好的運營它
Well, I certainly don't want it in the hands of the "Post."
我當然不想這事落到手中
I won't run anything before I talk to trip.
在沒和特里普談過前,我不會輕舉妄動
I was wrong in keeping you from here.
我真不該讓你與這里隔絕
The city looks good on you.
城市生活很適合你
I just wish I could visit more often.
早知如此,我都希望你能常來呢
But, you know, Lily's doing so much
但是你待在這里
by letting you stay here. I just...
真是讓莉莉操了不少心
I don't know.
說不好
I don't feel comfortable by putting her out.
總是打擾她,讓我覺得很不安
I never thought I would say this,
以前我沒這么考慮過
maybe it's time to get your own place.
也許是時候讓你獨立生活了
Yeah, but the prices are so crazy.
但是,那也太貴了
You've got more than that in your trust fund.
你有足夠的信托資金啊
We could get you a beautiful 1-bedroom.
我們可以給你找個漂亮的一居室
It's better to buy it than rent it.
而且最好買下來
It's--it's-- it's a good investment.
還會是個很好的投資
That's enough. Do you have me pegged as a fool?
夠了,你真覺得我是個傻瓜嗎
Coming here under the guise of a party
你以參加派對的名義跑來這
and trying to get me to buy you an apartment?
想盡辦法讓我給你買個公寓
It's not for me. It's for Charlie.
不是給我買的,是給查莉的
If it was Charlie, she would have asked me herself.
要真是給查莉的,那她應該自己跟我說
Once again, Carol, you're all dollars and no sense.
卡蘿,你可真是掉到錢眼兒里了
And I am done being taken advantage of
我受夠了被你利用
and enabling your agendas.
來滿足你的各種意圖
My only agenda is to get closer to my daughter--
我唯一的意圖就是親近我的女兒
Something you'll never understand.
估計你永遠都不會明白
I'm going for a walk,
我要去散散步
on the streets, where I'm welcome.
起碼在大街上,我還受歡迎
Mom, please.
媽媽,別這樣
Grandma.
外婆
Grandma, are you all right?
外婆,你沒事吧
Yes. O-of course I am.
我...我沒事
Maybe I should call an ambulance.
也許我應該叫救護車來
Oh, no, honey. Your--your--
別別,親愛的,你...你
Your mother just triggered my blood pressure, that's all.
你媽媽只是把我氣得血壓升高了
Are you sure?
你確定你沒事
O-of course.
沒...沒事
You know, if you wanna be helpful, just, um,
你要是想幫忙
go get me a glass of water so...
就去幫我倒杯水
so I can take my pill.
好讓我把這藥吃了
Yeah, okay.
好的
Hey, Max, it's Serena.
嘿,馬克斯,我是瑟琳娜
Listen, I have to take a rain check.
不好意思,我們得改個時間了
My cousin and I have a lot to do before the party.
在派對前我跟我表妹有很多事要做
If you ever find yourself sick with Saturday night fever,
要是你已經火燒眉毛了
the last thing you want is for someone to turn up the heat.
最不希望的就是還有人火上澆油
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
Max, that's beautiful!
馬克斯,這太漂亮了
I had the ingredients.
我有秘方的
I hope your grandmother enjoys it.
希望你外婆會喜歡
Now I'm going to leave before you think I'm a stalker
那我要走了,免得你覺得我是個粘人鬼
who shows up for canceled dates.
約會取消了還來見你
No, stop it. I don't. I really did want to see you.
別這么說,我是真的想見你
I just--I didn't wanna move too fast.
我只是不想咱倆進展太快
No, I get it.
我明白
24 hours with a guy you just met
二十四小時的相處
is more than enough.
對于一個剛認識的人是不太夠
To be honest,
說實話
I thought maybe you weren't quite over your ex yet.
我覺得你可能還沒太放下你的前女友
When we met, you--you were still looking for her.
我們剛認識的時候,你還在找她
Just to return her stuff.
我找她只是為了還她東西
I haven't thought about Ivy since we met, Serena.
我們認識之后我就沒再想過艾薇
I swear.
我發誓
Well, how would you like to come with me to Studio 54 tonight
那你來參加今晚的54年度派對吧
and present the cake to my grandmother yourself?
把你的蛋糕親手展示給我外婆
You do realize you just went from "Let's take it slow"
你意識到你從"讓我們慢慢發展"
to "Want to meet my family?" right?
一下蹦到"來見見我的家人"對吧
Caution is not my strong suit.
謹慎小心一向不是我的強項
Well, how about we try something in between?
要不然我們來個折中的方法
Uh, you liveblog with party updates,
你把派對的事更新在你的博客上
and I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午我再來接你出去
That sound perfect.
聽起來不錯
Thank you.
謝謝你
No, thank you.
不,我應該謝謝你
Are you sure you don't want me to call a doctor?
你確定不要我打電話叫醫生
Oh, yes, no.
不用不用
I just need some rest, and, you know, the jet lag,
我只是需要休息一下,都是因為時差
and of course I didn't eat anything this morning.
而且我今早也沒吃東西
That's ginger tea.
這是姜茶
I knew someone who took those pills.
我有認識的人也吃這種藥
The ginger helps with the dizziness.
姜茶有助于緩解頭暈
Tell me.
跟我說說
What does your mother want your money for?
你媽媽要你的錢干嘛
Be honest, Charlotte.
跟我說實話,夏洛特
I'm not gonna let her bully you.
我是不會允許她欺負你的
It wasn't her.
不是她想要錢
It's me that wants the apartment.
是我想要間公寓的
She was just trying to help
她只是想幫我
to make it seem like it was her idea.
讓這一切聽起來像是她的主意
Well, I wish you'd just been honest.
是嗎,我只是希望你能直接說實話就好
Although growing up with Carol,
雖然你是跟著卡蘿長大的
I mean, how would you know better?
但你怎么就更明事理呢
You've been so generous.
你一直都很慷慨
I didn't wanna ask for more.
我不想要求得更多
Well, now that you have,
既然你提出來了
I will uncap my waterman
那我就拿出我的威迪文(法國鋼筆品牌)
and release the funds tomorrow morning.
簽字明早解凍你的信托資金
Thank you!
謝謝你
Listen, I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.
很抱歉由我來告訴你這個消息
Yeah, I doubt that.
是嗎,我可不信
I'm sure you're enjoying every second of this.
我知道你肯定一直在心里竊笑
I know our history isn't exactly pristine, Tripp,
我知道我們過去有過節,特里普
but we're still family.
但我們始終是一家人
God, with her sailing instructor? Really?
老天,跟她的帆船教練,真不敢相信
I should have known when she kept asking to leave
一周前她一直要我不要理外祖父的和解
grandfather's compound a week early.
那時候我就該想到了
And you were there all of August, right?
你整個八月都在那,對吧
Yeah.
是啊
It's funny.
想想真搞笑
Usually she complains about having to go back to D.C.
通常她都會抱怨不想回華盛頓
Look, man, we really worked on our marriage
經過瑟琳娜的事之后
after the whole Serena situation.
我們真的在解決我們的婚姻問題
I just thought we were on the right track.
我還以為我們走上正軌了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, I get you have to run the story.
我明白你得報道這件事
Just... I hope you don't let your personal feelings
但是我希望你別因為討厭我
against me make it any uglier than it has to be.
而更丑化這件事
Thanks for telling me.
謝謝你告訴我
I guess now we're even.
我想我們現在扯平了
Hey, grandfather, it's Nate.
外祖父,我是內特
I'm gonna wait on that story.
我想再查查這件事
I think Maureen's lying about the affair.
我覺得莫林在外遇這件事上撒謊了
I just don't know why.
我只是不明白為什么
Next one over.
下一個
Uh, excuse me, sir?
不好意思,先生
Do you know who lives here?
您知道誰住在這里嗎
Don't worry. I'm not a stalker.
請別擔心,我不是跟蹤狂
In fact, the person I'm looking for is the stalker--
事實上我正在找一個跟蹤狂
An anonymous one, the worst kind.
不愿意透露姓名的,最惡劣的那種
No?
沒有嗎
Dan?
丹
Alessandra? What are you doing here?
亞歷山德拉,你在這里干什么
I live here.
我住在這里
Isn't that why you buzzed my apartment?
你剛才敲門不是來找我的嗎
That's usually how it works.
通常人們都是為了找我才來敲我的門
No, actually, I was looking for someone who hates me.
不是的,其實我是在找一個恨我的人
Chuck?
恰克
Are you sure you're comfortable with Blair here?
你確定布萊爾在這不會讓你感到不舒服嗎
I don't believe I have a choice,
我別無選擇
which is why I'm controlling the information.
這也正是我不愿多說的原因
Which, thus far, has been a bunch of Monkey business.
所以目前為止我們都在聊你的小狗
I'm worried his licking himself is anxiety,
我擔心他舔自己是焦慮的表現
that he's lonely.
他很孤獨
Enough.
夠了
Assuming this is a 50-minute session,
如果整個治療過程只有五十分鐘
I only have 18 minutes left to get my answers.
那我只剩十八分鐘來聽我想要的答案了
And what is it you're searching for, Blair?
你想要什么答案,布萊爾
Nice try on the bait and switch,
你的誘導技術很不錯
but I was a teenage bulimic,
但我十幾歲的時候得過暴食癥
and my father came out when I was 15.
我父親在我15歲的時候出柜了
This isn't my first analysis.
這已經不是我第一次做心理分析了
What I need for you is to show me
你唯一要做的就是讓我知道
how you helped Chuck transform.
你是怎么讓恰克轉變的
I told you, Blair.
我告訴過你了,布萊爾
There is no one answer.
根本就沒有什么答案
There isn't one, or you don't want to give it to me
是沒有還是你壓根就不想告訴我
because you don't want me to fix Louis?
因為你不想讓我改變路易
Are you saying that you want your fiance
你的意思是你想讓你的未婚夫
to be more like Chuck?
變得更像恰克嗎
No! More like the man Chuck's become,
不是,是更像變好以后的恰克
like Louis used to be
就像路易以前那樣
when Chuck was like Louis is now.
那時候的恰克就像現在的路易
If you don't mind me saying so,
請別介意我說的話
you seem confused.
但是你看上去很迷茫
Only by Chuck's refusal to disclose.
那是因為恰克不告訴我真相
If he really is a good person,
如果他真的是個好人
why doesn't he tell me how he got that way?
那他為什么不告訴我他是怎么變好的呢
Obviously, he hasn't really let go,
很顯然,他沒有真的放下
or he would give me the information I need.
要不然他會給我我想要的信息的
You mean let go of the intimacy between you?
你是說他沒有放下你和他之間的感情嗎
You said it, not me, and you're the expert.
是你這么說的,不是我,你才是專家
But I did let go of you, Blair.
但是我真的放下你了,布萊爾
Then prove it by telling me how.
那你現在證明給我看,告訴我答案
I can't.
我不能
But if you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
call on Harry Winston.
打個電話給哈利?溫斯頓吧
The night of "The spectator" Launch,
在《觀察家》的啟動儀式那晚
I left the engagement ring I bought you on their doorstep
我把買給你的訂婚戒指放在門階上
and walked away.
然后我就走了
I forgot...
我忘了...
I, uh...
我...
I... have a cake tasting to attend.
我還得回去試吃我的結婚蛋糕
You blow cheryl ladd out of the water.
切瑞?拉德都被你的美貌打敗了(切瑞?拉德:美國電影演員)
Oh, thank you, my darling. Too bad Carol's arrival
謝謝你,親愛的,只可惜卡蘿的到來
has put a pall over the entire evening.
使得整個晚上的氣氛變得很僵
Well, hopefully we can get her to dance the night away
希望我們能讓她整晚都沉浸在跳舞中
and hustle her the hell out of here.
然后催她趕緊離開這兒
It is taking every ounce of self-control
我真的需要很強的自制力
not to march over and tell her what a terrible mother
才能不沖上去告訴她,我認為她
I think she is.
是個多糟糕的母親
She heard you loud and clear.
可惜她聽得真真切切
Come on, Lil.
來吧,莉莉
Say what you really think for a change.
說說你到底想讓我怎么做吧
Okay, I'll let you two talk alone.
你們兩個單獨聊聊吧
Last month you were happy to see me
上個月你見到我還是很開心的
and take care of my daughter.
還精心照顧了我的女兒
What could I have done to mortally offend you
遠在弗羅里達的我到底是做了什么
all the way from Florida?
讓你這么地討厭我
Charlie told me you made her live
查莉告訴我你讓她化名為
under the name of "Ivy Dickens."
"艾薇?狄更斯"
As if being a teenager isn't enough of an identify crisis
難道你覺得青少年的認同危機還不夠嚴重嗎
without having to assume a false one.
你還非要強加一個假身份給她
How dare you.
你怎么能這么說
You know nothing about Charlie or our relationship.
你根本不了解查莉,或是我倆之間的事
I know you put your hatred of our family
我知道你把對我們這個家族的恨
above her well-being.
凌駕于她的幸福之上
What else is there?
要不還能有什么原因
I assure you that being Ivy
我向你保證讓查莉假扮艾薇
is the only thing that saved Charlie
是避免她作為羅茲家族的一員
from the despicable fate of being a Rhodes.
而承受悲慘的命運的唯一方法
Hey, Max, it's Serena.
嗨,馬克思,我是瑟琳娜
So it turns out the party tonight was canceled,
看來今晚的派對取消了
and I have my mom's apartment all to myself
我媽媽的公寓只有我一個人
if you wanna come celebrate being over Ivy with me.
來慶祝一下吧,為了我戰勝了艾薇
We do have cake, after all.
你做的蛋糕都還在這呢
7 o'colock. Don't be late.
七點整,不要遲到喲
Chaka khan might have been every woman,
夏卡?卡恩也許是百變天后
but looks like Charlie Rhodes is about to have trouble
可是查莉?羅茲卻不能應付兩個身份
being two.
帶來的麻煩
I wish you wouldn't take it as a negative.
我希望你別把這事想得那么負面
It's called "I hate humphrey."
那寫的可是"我恨漢弗瑞"
Yeah, to get people talking about you and your book.
那是為了讓人們關注你和你的書
Sugar and spice and everything nice get no attention.
糖、香料和其他的正面新聞得不到關注
Sex taps and public brawls make people famous.
性丑聞和公眾斗毆才能讓人爆紅
史努基:美國版小月月,I'm not--I'm not snooki. I'm a writer.
我又不是史努基,我是個作家
Who skipped out on his book tour.
是誰搞砸了巡回售書會的
My career's on the line here, too.
我和你是一根繩上的螞蚱
I took a chance on a young, inexperienced author.
我冒險啟用了一個年輕的沒有經驗的作家
I was trying to get you back on the radar.
我只是想讓你再回到公眾的視線而已
I knew you wouldn't like the method,
我知道你不喜歡這種方式
but if it makes you feel better,
不過微博上有一個人叫"大愛漢弗瑞"
there's a twitter called "Humphrey love," too.
不知道這件事能不能讓你好過些
That's me.
那是我的馬甲
Oh. Sorry.
哦,不好意思
I should've recognized your scalpel-sharp
我早該認出來你那如手術刀般犀利的
self-deprecation.
自嘲語氣的
Well, I have over a thousand followers.
我有上千個粉絲呢
Yeah. Let's hope they bought books.
是啊,要是他們都去買書就好了
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我不是有意要傷你心的
I'll close the account.
我會關了那個賬戶的
No. I have a better idea.
不用,我有個更好的主意
When Tripp told me he and Maureen were with you
特里普告訴我整個八月你都跟
all of August,
他和莫林呆在一起的時候
something didn't feel right.
我就覺得不對勁了
That's when one of my reporters said
因為那正好是我的一個眼線說
she was spotted with her sailing instructor.
她和她的帆船教練呆在一起的時候
She could have snuck down to D.C.
我猜她可能是偷偷去的華盛頓
for a night or two, I'd imagine.
在那呆了一兩個晚上吧
Which is why I called the club.
所以我才打電話給俱樂部
Turns out the only sailing lessons Maureen ever took
然后發現莫林唯一上過的帆船課
were from a woman named Heather two years ago.
是由一個名叫希瑟的女人在兩年前教她的
Are you saying...
你是說
Maureen's faking an affair? Yeah.
莫林的婚外情是假的嗎,沒錯
It wouldn't be the first time she's faked something.
這也不是她第一次造謠了
Think of what it would do to Tripp.
想想這會對特里普造成什么影響
It would hurt him immeasurably.
會對他造成無法估量的傷害
Or help him. Tripp just hired a new campaign manager
也可能會幫到他,特里普剛雇了個新的
to explore running for governor.
競選經紀人來幫他競選州長
The last time he needed help in the polls,
上次他需要幫忙拉票時
Maureen hired someone to jump in the Hudson
莫林雇了個人跳哈德孫河
so Tripp could look like a hero.
好讓特里普看起來像個英雄一樣
So now she's making him into a victim?
所以這次她想讓他變成受害者
It seems like a risky move.
這是招險棋啊
Oh, well, think about it.
是,但好好想想
A politician out there fighting for the good in Washington,
一個政客在妻子紅杏出墻的情況下
while his wife steps out on him at the yacht club?
依然為邁向華盛頓奮斗著
It's a sympathetic story.
這絕對是個值得同情的故事
I can't believe that Maureen would risk her marriage.
我沒法相信莫林會拿婚姻冒險
Oh, she'd make a public apology and go to counseling,
她會公開道歉,去找個婚姻顧問
convince him it'd be better for his career to stay together,
跟他說他們在一起對他的事業有好處
And in two years, when his name's on that ballot,
兩年之后,當他名字出現在選票上
people will remember him as a guy
人們會想起他是那個
who fought through a rough patch to save his family.
在逆境中堅持奮斗并挽救了家庭的男人
It's pretty shrewd.
確實是很精明的計劃
At least you won't have to run the story of her affair.
至少你不用追蹤報導她的婚外情了
No, I'll just run this one instead.
正好相反,我會繼續跟進的
I understand you're, um, upset by Maureen's manipulations,
我能理解你對莫林的操控很惱火
but Tripp was completely in the dark
但特里普對于她那場嘩眾取寵的落水救援
about her antics with that river rescue.
根本就毫不知情
I'm sure this is the same now.
我相信這次也一樣
Oh, this is not a story. This is a family squabble.
這不是什么花邊新聞,家庭矛盾而已
That could 'cause your cousin his career.
這可以成就你表兄的事業
I'll do the right thing. Don't worry.
我不會亂來的,不必擔心
I have no idea. They're all so delicious.
我決定不了,它們都很好吃
I agree. Every morsel is like taste of heaven.
同意,每一口都讓人感覺身在天堂
But you must choose top three choices
但在蛋糕女王西維婭?溫斯托克到達之前
before Sylvia Weinstock, queen of cake, arrives.
你必須選出最好的三樣
How can I choose my wedding cake
沒有了新郎的甜言蜜語
when my groom has lost his sweetness?
我該如何挑選結婚蛋糕呢
Peeing in fountain was not answer?
往噴泉里撒尿不算答案嗎
Stop mentioning that,
別再提這事了
or I'll never be able to toss a coin in again,
否則我永遠沒辦法丟硬幣進去了
and I need all the wishes I can get.
我要我的愿望都成真
I get us some milk.
我去拿點牛奶
So much cake make baby kick up storm.
蛋糕吃太多了,孩子踢得厲害
What are you doing here?
你來做什么
Why did you walk out of therapy?
你為什么要半途而廢
You weren't going to reveal your secrets,
你不愿說出你的秘密
and I have cakes to taste, so if you'll excuse me,
而我還要選蛋糕,所以如果你不介意
I haven't even begun the buttercream.
我還要接著試吃奶油乳酪
Dr. Krueger thought you were upset I returned the ring.
克魯格醫生認為你對我還回戒指很生氣
He has too many phds.
他拿了那么多學位
They cancel each other out and make him a moron.
可惜正正卻成了負,落得個傻瓜的下場
I returned it because you asked me to let you go.
我還你戒指是因為你要我放你走
I wanted to move on
我想要放開過去
to give you the happy life you deserve.
讓你得到你應有的幸福生活
All this time, I've blamed you
一直以來,我都在責怪你
for pulling me into the dark.
認為是你把我拖進了黑暗中
But I was wrong.
結果我錯了
It was me who brought out your dark side.
是我激起了你黑暗的一面
And now that I'm with Louis,
現在我和路易在一起
I've done the same to him.
我也對他做了同樣的事
I'm sorry.
對不起
These glasses of champagne used to be served
這些香檳杯過去是用來裝
with a white lady appetizer.
白色佳人雞尾酒的
Uh, mother, since we have a little time before the party,
媽媽,離我們派對開始前還有些時間
Rufus and I have a small gift for you.
我和魯弗斯有個小禮物要送給你
Opening night. I tracked it down for you.
開幕之夜,我找了很久的
How surprisingly thoughtful.
多貼心的驚喜啊
If I had any memory of that night,
如果我能勾起那個晚上的回憶
I'm sure it would be fond.
我敢肯定都會是美好的回憶
Her favoritism is nauseating.
她的偏心真是令我作嘔
Now is not the time to be mad at Cece.
現在可不是生茜茜氣的時候
All she has to do is sign a paper tomorrow,
她唯一要做的就是明天在文件上簽個名
and we're in the clear.
之后咱們就兩清了
You're a better actress than I thought.
你的演技比我想得好太多了
You got more out of her in three minutes
你在三分鐘之內從她身上得到的
than I have in 45 years.
比我這四十五年來得到的都多
I was just kind to her. Maybe you should try it.
我只是對她好點兒罷了,你也應該試試
She is getting older.
她越來越上年紀了
And meaner.
也越來越刻薄了
You don't know these people.
你不了解這些人
They're my family, not yours.
他們是我的家人,不是你的
Remember that.
你可別忘了
Of course.
當然不會
Sorry.
對不起
...Get me out of the dress.
幫我把衣服脫掉
Mom!
媽媽
Mother, let me see!
媽媽,我來看看
Goodness.
天啊
Oh, your body looks amazing.
你的身材真是棒極了
Max.
馬克斯
What are you doing here?
你來這兒做什么
Serena said to meet her here, said the party was canceled.
瑟琳娜要我來這兒找她,說派對取消了
Well, it's not. If Lily sees you here,
派對可沒取消,如果莉莉看到你在這兒
everything will be ruined.
就什么都完了
I see you two have found each other.
你們倆終于相見啦
No need for introductions, right, Max and... Ivy?
不用介紹了吧,馬克斯還有...艾薇
Serena, this isn't what it looks like.
瑟琳娜,事情不是你看起來的那樣
Oh, so you two didn't used to date?
所以說你們倆沒在一起過咯
We did.
我們確實在一起過
And you didn't pretend like you've never met?
那你們也沒假裝你倆從來不認識咯
We did.
我們假裝了
And you didn't try to convince me not to see him again
你也沒有勸過我再也別見他
because he may still be hung up on his ex, Ivy?
理由是他可能還愛著他的前任咯,艾薇
Uh, girls, this is not the time.
姑娘們,現在不是說話的時候
We need to get to grandma's party.
我們得去參加外婆的宴會了
Max, nice to see you again.
馬克斯,很高興再見到你
Wait. You know him, too? This is insane.
等等,你也認識他,這也太瘋狂了
I'm not going anywhere until Charlie's alter ego,
我哪兒都不會去,除非讓這個
who everyone seems to know about but me,
除了我大家都知道的查莉的分身
explains what's going on here.
給我解釋清楚到底是怎么回事
It's not her fault.
這不是她的錯
Carol had her live as Ivy
是卡蘿讓她以艾薇的身份生活的
because she hated being a Rhodes.
因為她自己討厭做羅茲家人
You can't blame Charlie for her own mother's insanity.
你不能因查莉母親的瘋狂舉動而責怪她
My insanity?
我的瘋狂舉動
Is this how you get along for Mom's sake?
這就是你總能得到老媽歡心的原因嗎
What's for my sake?
你說什么討我歡心呢
I just want the truth, Charlie.
告訴我真相,查莉
I invited you back to New York.
是我把你帶回了紐約
My mom and Rufus gave you somewhere to live.
我媽和魯弗斯給了你住的地方
Cece got you your trust fund back. Now just stop lying
茜茜把信托基金還給了你
and tell me what you and your boyfriend are up to.
別再撒謊了,告訴我你倆的目的
Just when things are about to hit the fan,
眼看要鬧得不可開交
they hit the ground instead with a thud.
大家被這砰地一聲給打斷了
Mother. Mother?
媽,媽
Her pulse feels okay.
脈搏正常
Okay, give me your jacket. I'm gonna put it under her head.
把外套給我,讓她枕著
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救護車
No, please. I'm all right.
不用不用,我沒事
No, don't get up too quickly. You fainted from the stress.
別急著起來,你都被氣暈了
Don't you try and pin this on me. Mother, are you all right?
別把這事栽贓給我,媽,你沒事吧
I will be when you let me off the floor.
別讓我躺地上就沒事
Okay, let's get you somewhere more comfortable.
好吧,咱找個舒服點的地兒
Up you go.
慢慢起來
Okay.
好了
Look, you still look pale.
你臉色蒼白得嚇人
I think we should call Dr. Sue.
我們還是給蘇醫生打電話吧
I'm not gonna wait around for some concierge doctor.
才不要浪費時間等那個三腳貓醫生
We're gonna take you to the hospital.
我們直接去醫院
Okay, let's get her over here.
就坐這兒吧
I told you, I'm fine.
我說了沒事
I know what's wrong.
我知道是怎么回事
Yeah, you keep this apartment excessively warm.
對啊,你把這兒的溫度調得太高了
Just tell them, grandma.
告訴她們吧,外婆
She's been dieting to fit into her jumpsuit.
她一直在節食,好穿進去這身衣服
A few martinis and glasses of champagne
什么都不吃就
on an empty stomach, and anyone would pass out.
和馬提尼和香檳,誰都得暈
Well, Charlotte's right.
夏洛特說的對
I'm afraid that I let my vanity get the better of me,
我讓虛榮心給打敗了
but, um, something delicious to eat will fix me right up.
給我點好吃的就沒事啦
Comfort food--that's something I'm good at.
暖心美食,我最擅長這個了
So why don't you go ahead-- ahead of me, darling?
別管我了,寶貝
Oh, don't be silly, mother. We'll have our own celebration.
別說傻話了,我們之后會自己慶祝的
Once we get grandma something to eat
我們給外婆弄點東西吃
and make sure she's okay,
等她精神恢復點
Charlie can get back to telling us everything.
查莉就可以把事情都講給我們聽了
Thanks.
謝謝
It's so nice working for someone who means what he says.
為言行一致的人工作,感覺真好
Yeah. Well, let's, uh...
好的,那么
Let's hope everyone feels the same way.
但愿每個人都這么想
"We at 'the spectator' are the voice of honesty,
《紐約觀察家》只報道事實
not the wealthy or politically connected.
與金錢,政治無關
Recently a family member tried to manipulate our site
最近,我的某位家人為個人的政治目的
for personal and political gain.
妄圖操縱我們的言論
We're not going to name names.
我們不會指名道姓
We're not going to post the story or bury it,
也不會胡亂宣揚或掩埋事實
but instead we're coming to you with the promise
但我們在此聲明
that we will never let money, power, or personal agendas
我們永遠不會讓金錢,權勢
get in the way of reporting the truth."
或個人意志,阻撓我們報道事實
Told you I'd do the right thing.
我說過,我會做正確的事
I'm sorry if we have different versions of what that is.
若我們對正確的理解有偏差,我很抱歉
I'm not here to reprimand you.
我不是來指責你的
You remind me of myself when I was your age.
你讓我想起了我年輕的時候
Wait. You're not angry that I alluded to Maureen?
等等,我這么諷刺莫林,你不生氣嗎
You're your own man, Nathaniel.
你說出了自己的心聲,內特尼爾
I've always loved you.
我一直很愛你
But now... Well, I respect you, too.
但現在,我也尊重你
You never pulled me to the dark side, Blair.
你從未把我拖入陰暗,布萊爾
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better,
很感激你這么安慰我
But I have my answer.
但我有自己的答案
You were the lightest thing that ever came into my life.
你曾是我生命中最亮的光芒
Then... why did it take letting me go
那為什么當你選擇放我離開
to find this whole new side of yourself?
才讓你發現自己完全不同的另一面呢
I only turned dark and desperate
我變得陰暗和絕望
because I was afraid of losing you.
是因為我一直害怕會失去你
Your love kept me alive.
是你的愛支撐著我活下去
But you survived without me.
但你離開我,才能好好活
The worst thing happened,
最悲慘的事情發生了
and I didn't die.
而我卻沒有死
But I had to find a new way to move on with my life.
但我得想辦法開始新的生活
I only want you to be happy.
我只希望你幸福
I'm just sorry it couldn't be with me.
我只是很遺憾,你的幸福不是我
Oh, Blair, there you are.
布萊爾,你在這兒啊
I brought some more samples with me.
我拿了一些樣品過來
I see the groom is here, too.
新郎也在呢
I'm not the groom.
我不是新郎
When I saw you in L.A.,
在洛杉磯遇到你時
I lied and didn't tell you that Max was my boyfriend
我撒了謊,沒告訴你馬克思是我男朋友
or that I was living under the name Ivy Dickens.
也沒說我一直以艾薇?迪肯斯的名義生活
Who's Ivy Dickens?
誰是艾薇?迪肯斯
I'm sorry, mother. That was my fault.
抱歉,媽媽,是我的錯
I didn't want anyone to find out that she was a Rhodes
我不想讓大家知道她姓羅茲
and use her for her money,
進而為了錢利用她
which is exactly what Max is doing.
就像現在馬克思這樣
I'm not the one using you people. She is.
利用你們的不是我,是她
He's blackmailing me.
他威脅我
Is that what you wanted the money for?
你要錢就是因為這個
Not for an apartment?
不是為了買房子嗎
He manipulated me... into doing things I'm not proud of.
他操縱我做自己不情愿做的事
What are you talking about?
你胡說八道什么啊
He has a tape that he was threatening to expose.
他威脅我要公開那盤磁帶
I was worried he was gonna do the same to you, Serena.
我怕他也這么對你,瑟琳娜
That's why I tried to get you to stop seeing him.
所以我才阻止你去見他
I don't have a tape.
我沒有磁帶
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
為什么不直接跟我說
I just tried to pay him off, get rid of him.
我只想給他點錢,早點擺脫他
I-I can't believe you people are buying this.
你們竟然相信她的鬼話
She's scamming you. She is not Charlie Rhodes.
她在忽悠你們,她根本就不是什么查莉?羅茲
She's Ivy Dickens.
她是艾薇?迪肯斯
She's a wannabe actress from Florida.
從佛羅里達州來,想當演員
I think we've heard enough of your lies.
我們聽夠你的謊話了
And you're not even her real mother.
你根本就不是她親生母親
She grew up in trailer parks.
她在活動板房長大
Her father was a heroin addict who died
她爸爸是個癮君子
right in front of her when she was 8 years old.
在她八歲那年死在了她面前
That's just what I told him to make him believe I was Ivy.
是我這么告訴他的,好讓他相信我是艾薇
I have proof.
我有證據
You took it.
你偷走了
Enough.
夠了
This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes.
這是我外孫女,查莉?羅茲
I was there the day she was born. She is my family.
我親眼看到她出生,她是我的家人
I don't need any proof.
不需要任何證據
I know it in my bones.
我堅信她是
You should go before we call the police.
你再不走我們就報警了
Just remember...
記住
I warned all of you.
我警告過你們所有人
Sister Sledge sang "We are family,"
斯萊茲姐妹曾唱過名曲《我們是一家人》(斯萊茲姐妹是美國70年代著名舞曲樂團)
But she had nothing on the Rhodes girls.
但她指的可不是羅茲這家子
I'm sorry... Again.
我再次向你道歉
I should have had enough faith in our friendship
我應該對我們的關系有點信心
to be able to tell you the truth.
直接把真相告訴你
No, it's okay, but I do see why you fell for Max.
沒事,我能理解你為什么喜歡上馬克斯
I mean, he seemed perfect.
他看上去多完美啊
Too bad he was just seeing me to get to you.
可惜他只是在利用我來報復你
You'll find someone great.
你會找到個好男人的
Mm, I hope so. But at least Max left his cake.
希望如此,至少馬克斯留下了個蛋糕
I think I'm gonna get some more champagne.
我得再去拿杯香檳
Can I, uh, interrupt your slide?
我能打斷下你們的滑步嗎
Yeah, you know, I think I'll go find an extra fondue set.
行,我去找找還有沒有奶酪火鍋了
I'm sorry about changing Charlie's name.
擅自要求查莉改名字我很抱歉
It took mom fainting for me to realize
媽暈倒了才讓我意識到
why you were so upset about it.
你為什么這么生氣
I just want us all to be Rhodes for as long as we have left.
我只是希望我們今后能好好做一家人
Me too.
我也是
It's just another example of my overprotective parenting
我只不過又一次讓我的過度保護欲
getting the best of me.
占了上風
I may have been a little quick to judge again,
我可能也又一次太早下結論了
But it's only because I've come to love Charlie
不過那也只是因為我把查莉
as if she were my own.
當做自己女兒來愛
Great. Now she'll have two moms to screw her up.
多好,現在有兩個老媽來給她搗亂了
Oh, I love this song.
我愛這首歌
Thank you for discretion earlier.
謝謝你剛才的臨機應變
No problem.
沒事
But, um...
但是
You know, if you're really sick,
如果你真的病了
I think you should tell the family.
我覺得你應該告訴家人們
They might care more than you think.
他們可能比你想得更關心你
Perhaps. But I appreciate you protecting my secret.
也許,不過還是要感謝你替我保守秘密
We all have them. It's a Rhodes family tradition.
我們都有秘密,這也是羅茲家的傳統了
That's not nearly mean enough. Here, let's switch.
這樣不夠狠,我們換換吧
I'll be hate. You be love.
我來罵,你來贊
"Talk about by-the-numbers.
"看看銷售量
Humphrey's more hardy boy than Hemingway."
漢弗瑞比海明威還捉摸不定呢"
Impressive.
不錯
I've been at this a while.
我也算有過這種大起大落了
Oh. Oh, my god.
天啊
Katy Perry just retweeted us.
凱蒂?佩里剛剛回復了我們(凱蒂?佩里是美國人氣女歌手)
What? She's--she's got like 9 million followers.
怎么會,她微博上有九百萬粉絲呢
Those are best-seller numbers.
她可以幫我們把書賣出這個數
You went full Jerry Maguire,
所以你上演了《甜心先生》那一套(《甜心先生》是一部講述體育經紀人揭露行業內幕的電影)
and your family approved.
你家族還認可了
Sounds like a successful editorial to me.
就我看是個很好的社論
I must say, being in control felt pretty damn good...
我得承認,有控制權的感覺很好
As will losing it.
失去的時候感覺也很好
How was your day with Blair?
你今天跟布萊爾怎么樣
Did you teach her how to turn Louis around?
你教會她怎么讓路易改邪歸正了嗎
I told her the truth.
我把真相告訴她了
The whole truth?
所有真相?
You should work for "The Spectator."
你應該加入我們《紐約觀察家》
I just wish I had the courage to do it sooner.
如果我以前有勇氣這么做就好了
I've finally become the man she wanted,
我總算變成了她想要的男人
and she's already chosen another one.
但她已另選他人
I'm too late.
我太遲了
You still love her, huh?
你還愛著她,是嗎
I can't imagine the day I won't.
無法想象會有不愛的一天
Long after the clubs have closed,
雖然俱樂部早已打烊
Disco inferno rages on.
罪惡的迪斯科熱潮還在繼續燃燒
For some, it's burning desire that keeps them awake at night.
有些人因為灼熱的渴望輾轉難眠
Miss Blair,
布萊爾小姐
if you finally find key to bring Mr. Louis back to castle,
你已找到了讓路易先生重歸正途的要訣
why you not look like perky self?
怎么還郁郁寡歡的呢
Just tell him he will not lose you,
只要告訴他他不會失去你
and he will be prince again.
他就會再次成為完美王子的
I can find time difference so you can call him
我可以去查查時差,好讓你能
in third world country.
給在第三世界的他打個電話
No. I need to rest.
不,我想休息了
All that wedding cake made me sick.
婚禮蛋糕吃得我要吐了
You're dismissed.
你下去吧
For others, it's the flames of uncertainty that plague them.
還有一些人被內心的猶豫不決糾纏著
Looks like we're finally in the clear.
我們總算可以清帳了
You can leave anytime you want.
你隨時都可以離開
Would it be okay with you if I stay?
我可以留下嗎
You have enough money.
你有了足夠的錢
You could set yourself up anywhere in the world.
在世界的哪個角落都可以生存下去
It's not about the money for me.
不是錢的事
In fact, you can have all of it.
你可以把所有錢都拿走
Then...
那...
What do you want?
你想要什么
A family.
家人
I'm sorry. I never knew
對不起,我不知道
that you'd had such a troubled upbringing.
你小時候有那么悲慘的童年
I swiped this when Max took off his jacket.
馬克斯脫夾克時我把這個偷出來了
I'll make sure no one ever sees this.
我會確保這個不被任何人看見
Thanks.
謝謝
Well, if they ever found out the truth
如果他們有天發現了關于
about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正查莉?羅茲的真相
they would never forgive me.
他們也永遠不會原諒我
This way, we both get to keep our family.
這樣,我們都可以保住我們的家人
What do you want?
你想要什么
My life back-- the move to Los Angeles,
我本來的生活,我搬到洛杉磯
the job I gave up with boulud,
我放棄掉工作
the two years I spent believing you and loving you
用兩年的時間相信你和愛你
when all you did was lie and cheat
而你所做的只有用背叛和謊言
so you could have some fancy life that isn't yours.
來換取本不屬于你的奢華生活
You better watch your back, because I am not leaving town
你最好小心點,因為在得到補償之前
until I get what I deserve.
我不會就這么離開的
Good luck with that.
祝你好運吧
No one touch me anymore.
現在已經沒人能傷到我了
I'm a Rhodes now.
我現在是羅茲家的人
If you're going to play with matches,
如果你想要玩火
make sure you don't leave them around
就要小心死灰復燃
to spark the flame anew.
野火燒不盡,春風吹又生
Disco isn't actually dead,
迪斯科還未結束
and neither am I.
我也沒有
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后